Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

Por Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... Mais

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-

1K 83 125
Por Taegyaza

Random as hell but I tend to always eat blueberries while reviewing the chapters, It's not even intentionally

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
News time

'There's nothing that can make me break my sapphire stone.'

Beomgyu approached the bed where they had left the notebook. He took it in his hand before facing Taehyun again. "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one."

Taehyun nodded with the widest smile, trying to keep his tears in. "Mhm!"

Beomgyu took a step closer "I read all the sections once, I don't need to do it again and keep relying on them to refresh my memory. Now that I know my feelings for you, I shouldn't think about the past anymore."

The younger's smile can't get any bigger, he feels proud to hear those words. He wanted Beomgyu to reject the offer, Taehyun also wants to move on. He can't pin on the cyborg his whole life. The real version of that boy is right in front of him..

The older aligned the book between his half arm and his side to hold it in place while he offered Taehyun his hand, the younger of course held it.
"We can start at fresh, make new memories together, a new beginning." Beomgyu proposed, also trying to keep his tears in.

"Meaning~" Taehyun giggled "that we're still boyfriends right?!"

Beomgyu swayed their paired hands "Yep if you want to be.." He blushed at the term, he couldn't keep the tiny squeal in "Wahh I still can't believe I got such a pretty and nice boy to be my boyfriend in the first place.."

Taehyun scoffed "Not that surprising since I was the one crushing on you first— Oh!" Taehyun remarked that a few cards slipped off the notebook that Beomgyu was holding.

They must have been slid in the pages.

Since the gravity is low, they didn't fall to the floor but were just leisurely falling down, slow enough for Taehyun to catch them.

"Oh what are those cards?" Beomgyu asked.

"Awww ahaha.." Taehyun kept making little giggles and Beomgyu felt like melting at his cuteness.

"Hyung, your cyborg self made tutorials for you!"
There are like 10 different cards, Taehyun briefly showed them to him. "They're adorable right?"

"Ehh?!!" Beomgyu felt embarrassed even though he doesn't remember making those. "Why was I like this?!"

Still a giggling mess, Taehyun kept the notebook along with the cards on the bed then approached the umyrien. Now there's almost no space between them. "You know what that means!"

"N-no.." He blushed at the proximity

Taehyun pointed at his cheek where his dimple is "You can only be my boyfriend if you kiss my cheek now!"

"EH?!" Beomgyu's heart somersaulted.

"Come on~" The younger teased, as he started poking him all over which made ticklish-Beomgyu giggle nonstop. "You used to do that all the time!"

"Fine! I-It's not hard at all anyway......"

Satisfied that he won, Taehyun gave him a cocky smile before pointing back at his cheek. Beomgyu gulped, he felt nervous over this tiny gesture of affection. 'Come on you slept with him for crying out loud! This is nothing!"

Heart beating more and more, his eyes closed and his lips slowly puckered as he leaned in to give his cheek a kiss.

Taehyun waited for the right moment to immediately turn his head and have Beomgyu capture his lips instead!

...

The second he felt those soft plush pair of lips pressing against his own, Beomgyu's nerves immediately sent this message to his brain. Resulting in Beomgyu internally freaking out with his heart racing over the fact that they're actually locking lips.

But not for long since Taehyun pulled away smirking "Ah sorry, my neck was hurting~"
He giggled, amused that he got Beomgyu all flustered and blushing.

After receiving no spoken reaction from the older, Taehyun started to feel apologetic..

"I should've taken things slower.. I'm sorr—" Beomgyu suddenly grabbed his collar, during this second Taehyun thought it might end in a not-so-positive way but that theory was immediately silenced as Beomgyu proceed to kiss him hard.

Taehyun's breath hitched in shock, it didn't take time for his cheeks to rival how pink Beomgyu's were already. He didn't know real Beomgyu was the daring type and now he finds this really attractive. He mirrored his lips movement almost instantly and as the older drew him in even more, deepening the kiss, Taehyun soon got so lost in the pleasuring feeling that he had longed for so much.

When Taehyun had kissed Beomgyu, the latter instantly craved for more and didn't hesitate to get that.
Those lips felt so familiar somehow, no doubt that he kissed them in the past. This kiss right now doesn't even feel foreign at all.

Beomgyu had his hand resting on Taehyun's cheek, caressing it slowly with his thumb. He's always been a good kisser but his skills by some means skyrocketed, Taehyun was letting out tiny sounds of pleasure as Beomgyu was softly sucking his lip. He can't get enough of Taehyun, he wished he had his two arms so can feel him better.

As if Taehyun read his mind, he made a little jump making him float briefly upwards before straddling Beomgyu's waist with his legs. The older smirked against his lips as he placed his hand under Taehyun's bottom for support while the younger put his hands on his shoulders. Since the gravity is low, Beomgyu doesn't have to use a lot of strength to carry his boyfriend and they easily continued their sensual kiss but in a more intimate position.

They could feel the heat of passion and desire rising inside them, their cheeks were blushing, their lips were warming up against one another especially with their tongues occasionally visiting each other's sultry caverns.

Of course they had to take breathers even if they want to stay connected. Beomgyu needs it most since his breathing has been unstable. Being with Taehyun just made him forget about it.

~~~

With the kiss alone, they knew that they're strongly into each other, they knew that having distance between them is close to impossible and they knew that they can pursue their relationship.

Even now that they ceased their make-out, they couldn't stop giving each other innocent and loving pecks on the lips and cheeks.

"By the way Taehyun" Beomgyu had their fingers intertwined and kissed his cheek, as it rapidly became a natural thing to do, before saying "You look cuteee~ that's my outfit right?"

Taehyun nodded with a shy smile before leaning his chest against Beomgyu's and looking up at him "I feel so comfy in it since it's yours~" The older gave his nose a poke "Keep it, it fits you so well.."

Taehyun got attached to it already but he still wanted to make sure that Beomgyu is okay with him keeping it.
"Of course! And you know Taehyun, I can't wait to live permanently with you on Earth.."

Taehyun's lips curved into a guilty smile "I'm sorry that you have to leave your home planet..."

"You think I mind? I'll be happy wherever you are even in a dumpster!" The younger giggled at this response, honestly he's been feeling so euphoric.. Real Beomgyu is actually just like BG he just needed to open up a bit and Taehyun couldn't be more glad... They don't need to retrieve his memories, he's fine as he is.. And they get to remain as each other's berries, symbolised by their matching gemstones.

Beomgyu tilted his head to the side and looked down a little, noticing the little diamond ring adorning Taehyun's pinky. He then looked back into his eyes "Oh my gosh! And I really want to marry you for real this time! Fast, that way we'll be recognised forever as a couple... Plus marriage isn't a thing on Umyria, another reason for me to live on Earth with you~"

"Beomgyu..."

The aforementioned pouted a little, Taehyun's voice gave the impression that he doesn't seem too thrilled "What, you don't want to? Is it because of my arm..? I know having a husband with an arm like this isn't the best-"

Taehyun softly slapped him "It's not because of your arm, I think your little arm is cute.. And of course I wanna get married to you." Beomgyu blushed and immediately looked away, unknowingly giving access to his cheek as Taehyun kissed it "I never told you but..." He adapted a sadder tone "Same-sex marriage in South Korea isn't le...."

Beomgyu looked back at him with an innocent confused face, Taehyun's heart clenched a little. He shouldn't ruin it. So the boy just shook his head with a soft smile "I mean that we shouldn't rush it, we're still young~"

"Okay... I'll wait as long as it takes.. I like you so much" Beomgyu made a giggle also known as Taehyun's favourite sound. Endeared, Taehyun cupped his cheeks "Same.. Even if we're not married we promise to always be together right?"

"Yes promise." They were about to share a kiss but then the sudden obnoxious knocking that resonated on the door made them jump away from each other.

~~☽~~

Blushing, the two guys shyly waved at Dr Froth who had walked inside.

The latter winced as he sensed the love oozing in the room. He didn't even have to ask which decision they made regarding the sapphire pendant. So he immediately went to talk about the bad news.

"Taehyun I'll need to speak privately to my patient."

Beomgyu pulled his boyfriend's hand towards him "Nu, we're a pair. Taehyun needs to know whatever you have to say about me"

"It's fine hyung" The silvernette smiled sweetly at him "Besides you can tell me later."

Beomgyu nodded unsurely, but before letting go of his hand he wanted to kiss it but Dr Froth is here so... let's avoid that.

Taehyun left the room.

"I see things are going really well with you two" Froth commented, a faint smile on his face.

"Mhm!!!" Beomgyu beamed, the older was immediately taken off guard, he's never ever seen him with a smile like this "Taehyun is my light! I couldn't ask for anything more but to have him in my life honestly, memory loss isn't an issue—" he was interrupted by a series of coughs.

Froth's mood went grim.

────☆────

Taehyun was getting worried, 30 minutes passed it doesn't look like the door will ever open. He's been anxiously walking up and down in the hall for half the time he's been out.

His curiosity and worry had the best of him since he decided to open the door without permission.

As he slowly walked into the room, he perceived Beomgyu sitting on his hospital bed with Dr Froth standing next to the latter. Taehyun noticed how plastic patches are stuck to Beomgyu's arm and seemingly his chest too, those electrodes were connected to an ECG machine by wires.

The youngest was immediately alarmed "Is everything okay?!"

Dr Froth seemed like he was struggling to come up with an answer "I just needed to treat his throat, he's been struggling a bit with his breathing." He reassured.

"I'm fine." Beomgyu muttered out of nowhere.

The oldest added to that statement "He just needs some rest"

"Beomgyu why didn't you tell me that..?" Taehyun asked and it's just now that he noticed that his boyfriend seems awfully down, he didn't even look at him once since he entered the room "H-Hyung.."

Dr froth looked straight at Taehyun, the younger felt the stare fall on him so he slowly turned his head to face the man. Froth sighed before saying "Taehyun, I'm sorry."

"S-sorry for what..? Don't worry, like.. I'm glad you helped him..." He muttered.

The man gave Beomgyu a little wave before exiting the room, leaving Taehyun still as clueless.

────☆────

The youngest sat on a chair and shifted closer to the bed "Beomgyu?" He called with a smile.

The silence was real, the umyrien hasn't said anything nor looked at him. He's simply staring downwards with millions of secret thoughts crowding his mind. Taehyun shielded his boyfriend's hand with his own "Please, are you okay? You agreed to tell me what he told you right..?"

"Beomgyu.."

Taehyun cupped his face and turned his head towards his direction. They finally met eyes but now Taehyun would've preferred if they didn't "Why are your eyes red??" It's not that his irises are red, it's the redness eyes acquire from allergies or crying.

The human now placed his hands on his shoulders and shook him a little "Talk to me!" His voice was getting more and more distressed.

~~~

A few minutes full of uneasy silence passed, it's the same tension that was in the room back when Beomgyu first woke up and saw Taehyun as a stranger. The silvernette doesn't want to relive that.

With a fretful sigh, he gently grabbed Beomgyu's hand again.
He doesn't know what got Beomgyu like this but he wants to console him no matter what "You know, marrying you will be the happiest day of my life~ I can't wait. But I don't want a mute husband!" He joked lightheartedly.

"Taeberry..."

"Mhm?" He smiled sweetly, Beomgyu said something, much to his relief "I'm all ears for you.."

"Taeberry..."

Taehyun tilted his head "What you want to tell me is hard to say?" He then got an idea, and said it out with a wide smile "I know what can make you feel better, why don't we eat blueberries and strawberries together? Like we used to, they'll give you energy as well!"

"Taeberry..." Beomgyu's voice grew shakier.

The younger looked around "Oh the bowls of berries aren't there anymore..
I recall seeing a kitchen downstairs when I came here with Jaemin... so maybe a nurse put them back there"

He got up "I'll get them okay?"

"Taeberry..."

"Yes berry?" Despite Taehyun's response, Beomgyu couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence but he seems to be trying desperately.

Taehyun leaned down a bit, he ran his fingers through Beomgyu's fluffy black hair "No rush.. take your time okay? We can talk about it while eating berries eheh"

Beomgyu looked up at him "Taeberry..."
His boyfriend kissed his forehead "I love you~"

~~~

Beomgyu couldn't keep it in any longer. Seconds after Taehyun left the room, he broke into endless tears.

His red eyes produced more and more tears that are now streaming down his cheeks. His vision was getting foggy from them, he could barely discern the stains his tears made on the bed covers.

He hasn't cried in a while, he didn't know his biggest cry would be for this reason.

'I couldn't tell him'

~

He placed his notebook on his lap and took a red pen from the desk.

And soon began writing.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Next update will be quicker, ah hi

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

74K 5K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
6.8K 639 16
✧*°࿐Taehyun, the reclusive biologist, expected to study elegance, not a shy, clumsy fairy tripping over the hose while watering his flowers, and obvi...
149K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
105K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...