Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiii ) Daenerys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xxxiv ) Viserys

843 26 3
By mxdhanalisa

XXXIV : Aegon

At least Daenerys figured out how to start a conversation with a Northerner now.

He observed her quitely from the window as she walked through the damaged village. Her advisors, Missandei of Naath, Tyrion Lannister, and Grey Worm walked in a distant range after her.

"Let's just hope she could reach their heart like she did in the Free Cities." He said, turning to his wife who's standing next to him.

"She will." Lylian gave back a smile.
"Don't you worry."

She took his hand into hers and tap it lightly.

He looked into her eyes, the warm sunlight from the winter sky flashes onto the side of her face, making her orbs' color more pale than usual.

He liked that shade.

"Where are you going?" She asked when he turned around the corner.

"Zaephyr was a bit hurt last night. I'm going to check on her." He raised his brow.

"Join me?"

"That would be lovely." She smiled, gave him a bit of giggle as he gave her his shoulder as an escourt.

They walked down the stony stairs and headed into the snow field outside the castle.

Zaephyr was there, sleeping behind the small hill made of snow. It's grey scales glittered against the warm sunlight, it's body rises upwards and falls as the dragon breaths.

Viserys knelt beside it and softly touched it's head.

The dragon's eyelids shook, then slowly open wide, revealing the blue orbs inside.

"Hey." He smiled.

Zaephyr seemed to know from a while ago that it was him that was walking towards it. It purred and rub the spikey scales on it's head onto his hand.

"How is her?" She asked.

He sighed, moving his hand to it's chest where he touched the slashed wound.

"Getting dried, but still not looking good."

Lylian moved slowly to his side and knelt down, placing her hand on his broad shoulder.

Scabs are forming around the openings of the wound, but the flesh peeking from between the slash were still red and visibly swollen.

"It was just hours." She consoled.
"She recovers fast enough considering the time she received this and her size."

He nodded, then proceeds to pull the dragon's head into his chest, rubbing it while silently watching the other two dragons not far away.

If they did not recover fast enough, the march down south to King's Landing would be difficult.

"What is it?" She giggled, looking into his eyes.

Viserys sighed.

"Is it so visible?"

Her lips twisted upwards and formed a gentle smile.

"No. I just happened to be with you long enough to notice."

He gave her a dry laugh as she spread her arms and wrapped them around his shoulder.

"It's okay." She whispered, her breath warm against his skin.

"It's going to be okay."

Viserys rubbed his thumb over her forehand, feeling the cold of her fingers and wiping them away.

He turned and planted a brief kiss on her forehead.

"You are so kind."

Her blue orbs glinted like the stars when she bare her teeth and smiled wide, making her sockets shrunk into a crescent moon shape.

"For what do spouses exist but to give their partners some assurance over their lives?"

As the sun falls, the feast in the hall of Winterfell had just started.

Viserys sat beside his sister, Lylian to his left while the silver-haired queen's right was occupied by non other but Jon Snow.

Ser Jorah Mormont had survived the battlefield, but his shoulder is severely wounded and his whole left arm needed to be bound up with a strip of cloth. He is sitting with his cousin, Lyanna Mormont, who received bruises from the battle with the wight walkers. It is said that she had slain a wight giant down, and broke half of her ribs and an arm in return.

His wife dined on the grilled venison and some bread as the men started to pour onto their throats the beers and the meads and the wines.

Amarys laughed after listening to what her cousin Aemys had told. She helped him get on with the food and constantly stand up to make sure every men from the Neptarious Fleet got a bit of everything, sometimes even pour mead onto their cups and cheered with them.

Freya is amongst the nobles of the north. Her expression is still ever so calm he couldn't see what is she thinking, and would make a toast now and then to someone in the circle.

Daemon sat beside his cousin, silently doing what almost the others didn't; eating himself out. The maids are literally staring at him like vultures watching their prey so that when his plate is empty they could fill it up as soon as possible.

What surprises him is the seat of the Lady of Winterfell.

It seems like whatever happened between them inside the crypt had made them closer. Sansa is talking solemnly to his sister's lord hand, Tyrion Lannister. She had her cup held in both of her hands and is too far to suggest what mood she is in.

While the others seemed to get along well, Viserys realized something is off between his sister and her lover.

Jon looked less than cheerful, and shifted his weight on the chair every few moments. He rarely look at Daenerys, and she almost did not lay her eyes on him.

Is it just a lover's little quarrel, or is it a big problem they can't solve when the other's around?

Tormund Giantsbane stood up and give a toast to Jon, calling him a dragon rider. Viserys could easily see that he is not so comfortable with this pronoun, as his eyes swished to that of his sister's quietly.

As if he's afraid it would trigger her.

"And," Jorah raised his cup with his unbound hand.
"To the Dragon Slayer, Viserys Targaryen."

The men cheered, most of the noise came from the Thunderers with Amarys looking like she's about to gave him a hug that could beoke his ribs.

The mead was gulped down, he blushed a little bit as his sleeve went over his lips and wiped them off any excess liquid.

Well, if that's proud, he is very proud of himself.

"You did great, my prince." The lost heir of Bear Island remarked.
"Killing a dragon is not easy, let alone a flying wight dragon."

"Thank you all." Viserys smiled shyly. All his life he never felt so proud. Even when he is proclaimed king when his father and brother are dead, he was too young to understand.

His violet eyes flashed to his side when he sensed someone is staring intensely.

Lylian's blue eyes were there.

"What?" He asked, giggling at the sight of her curious, intense gesture.

"Dragon Slayer, huh?" She raised a single brow.

"Uh..." He took another sip from his cup.
"They started call me like that after the battle, I guess."

"My husband's a dragon slayer. And he didn't even bother to tell me."

"Come on." He took her hand.
"I promised that I would tell you everything tonight, and you will hear it all tonight."

She huffed and smiled.

"Fine."

Then, she tilted her head towards Daenerys.

"But first, could you please clarify your sister's situation with lord Snow? I'm dying of this serious atmosphere."

He smiled back and nodded.

"Sure, It's getting harder and harder to breath for me too."

Viserys stood up and tapped Jon's shoulder, giving him a let's talk outside motion.

His soon-to-be good-brother and nephew gave him a curious blue eyes, but comply anyway.

He doesn't like it so much in here too, it seems.

They walked out to the corridor, and after making sure no one is here, the prince turned back to face him.

"What was that?"

Jon stunned for a moment.

"What?"

"What happened between you and my sister?"

"No." He refused.
"Nothing happened."

"Am I a fool?" Viserys snarled.

"Tell me. Or else you're going to stuck with this awkwardness for the rest of the night, and probably, for the rest of your life."

Jon looked hesitated.

"Fine, you don't trust me." The silver-haired prince rolled his eyes.

"At least trust my love for my sister. Dany is my only family left, at least the Targaryen line is for me, who is the oldest, to protect and care."

The bastard of house Stark lowered his head, then sighed.

"They told me I am the son of Rhaegar Targaryen."

Viserys raised his brow.

"Who?"

"Tully," he breathed.
"My dearest loyal friend, Tully."

That maester?

He expected this to happen, but didn't suspect that person to be the one who spilled the secret.

"And do you believe him?"

"He's my closest friend."

Viserys threw his head back slowly, watching the dark winter sky at night.

"So, you are now a Targaryen."

A small nod from him was visible through the light of the torch.

His violet eyes stared down to him.

"And?"

"And I am now an heir, passing her in the line."

"And?"

Jon seemed a bit confused.

"And...I am her nephew?"

"So?"

His face got more upset.

"I am your nephew."

Viserys made a tsk sound.

"Do I have to remind you how many of us are inbred?"

"It is sick!"

"And do you love her?"

Jon stammered,
"I...I do."

"So," Viserys crossed his arms over his chest.
"You're going to let the thought of having your aunt who never met you in her whole life, and just did, and falls deeply in love with you despite never know you before, and became your lover go just because it is sick?"

His nephew's black curls waved as he turned his head around, thinking back and forth.

"Listen, boy." His gaze fell down to Jon, his boots moved closer.

"I have even more claim than you and Dany ever had, and I didn't let it get in my way to her. You are a son of the crown prince, but mind you, I am the king's son."

He breathed.
"So don't worry, as long as I am still breathing, the throne is not your birthright and I can give it to anyone I want."

Jon look into his eyes, fear is all over his face.

"But what do I do? Dany knew it, and I..."

"Just talk it out." Viserys demanded.

"Talk it out calmly, with maturity, with wit."

He put his hand on Jon's shoulder.

"I am not Daenerys or you, so I will not tell you how to approach. Just do what your heart tells you to, and it will be fine."

Jon breathed in deeply, and nodded.

"Now go, Jon Snow." He pushed his nephew lightly.

As he turned on his heels and walked back, Jon called.

"Wait."

What now?

He tilted his head back to watch.

His nephew licked his lips.
"It's Aegon."

"Oh." Viserys raised his brows.

So he's Aegon.

Seriously, Rhaegar?
You already had an Aegon with Elia.

"Thank you, uncle."

He shuddered.
"Don't you call me that. Just Viserys is enough."

They exchanged a brief smile, and he went back to dine with his family.

His violet eyes wandered the hall filled with people, laying on the dark-haired lady on the table at the center of the feast.

Her blue orbs were fixed on her plate, eating somewhat slowly but steadily and make sure to keep Daenerys company.

Viserys slid into his seat, raising his brows a bit after realising something changed.

"Are you drunk?"

Lylian tilted her head and gave him a smile, her cheeks are blushed into a rosy shade that reminds him of a ripe apple.

"No."

Even her voice had became more soft and slow, like a cup of sweet honey mead.

"You are." He chuckled, turning to Dany.

"How many cups had she taken?"

"I lost count at around five." She shrugged, taking another sip.

He gaped his mouth and look at her, in which she giggled back. Her eyes full of stars as she leaned over and fill her cup once more.

"Don't you worry, husband. I have quite a strong throat."

Viserys shook his head, taking them into his own hand.

Her smile had gotten more sweet and seductive, and it's making him scared someone else would see that.

"Come. You need to rest."

"No." She shook her head, her dark hair waved and flowed like a stream in the spring.
"I can still do it."

"Now, now." He put the cup on the table and stood up, taking her arms in his hand and wrapped her shoulder in his arms.

"Don't be a child. It's late now."

Her body was not limp, but it sure was unstable. Lylian leaned against him for support and made a small protesting sound.

"Husband..."

"If you would excuse us, Dany."

Daenerys gave him a smile.
"Good dreams, brother."

He put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a faint assuring squeeze while smiling softly. Viserys made sure his violet eyes met Jon's, and the other returned to him a nod.

Then, he carefully lead his drunk wife through the feast, heading back to their quarter.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ps.
That was quite a chapter. Sorry for making it too long. Hope y'all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.6K 20
Viserys has a vision of the Dance of the Dragons. He decides to take action before it is too late. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The r...
1.4K 123 12
aemond targaryen x stark oc. -- a former ward of alicent hightower and aemond's childhood companion, shera stark, returns to king's landing after ten...
124K 3K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
21.1K 535 26
Viserra Targaryen ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʙᴜʀɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴇʀʏs ɪ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏ...