Her Sanity

By gayacademy

"I swear nothing happened" I tried not to moan "I warned you Allison that you are mine that no one should to... More

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

18

86.8K 1.8K 388
By gayacademy

Leone POV

"Are you going to drink yourself to death" Marcus walked into the office

I was in my office having some time to myself and here he comes walking in here ruining the moment.

Lately I've been stuck in my office drowning myself with work or meeting connects for business deals.

"What do you want Marcus" I took a sip of my drink

"Man you are in here like some love sick puppy who got their heartbroken"

You can't break what's not there

I have to remind myself ninety percent of the time who Marcus is because ninety percent of that time I want to literally to a bullet through his head or his heart.

I got up from chair, walking around the desk so that I could stand in front of him.

"Is that right" I stepped closer

"Man it looks like you should be under your blanket with a tub of ice-cream crying your eyes out listening to unbreak my heart" he laugh

Better wipe that off your face boy

Now this is that remaining ten percent where I forget who he is. I took my gun out pressing it against his forehead.

"I see you like to run your mouth" I tilted my head looking at him

"Come on Leone no need to get trigger happy now"

I have every right to get trigger happy because you just love running your mouth. Marcus should be on bad girls club or real housewives of Atlanta because I ain't never seen nobody so damn messy.

"I should put a bullet through head and watch your brain scatter on these walls" I spat as I cock my gun

"Jesus Leone I'm just joking" he held his hands up

Well I'm not joking because I'll literally do it then drink to it without a damn care.

"Don't play with me Marcus" I stepped back putting my gun up

"You know you a damn pysco, maniac all type crazy"

I tilted my head and smiled "Tell me about it" I walked over back to my desk leaning on the edge

"Yeah you need serious help anyways remember we are meeting with the Columbians in 20minutes at Ace Warehouse" he took a seat in front of me

One of my favorite connects

I kicked his foot "The hell you taking a seat then for get your ass up" I said

"Why can't we just have a loving relationship you gotta be so aggressive all the time" he stood up

"Here am thinking you like that stuff" I laugh

Even though I tend to threaten Marcus a lot and have to remind myself who he is before I put a bullet in his head, he knows that I care about him. I would go to war for Marcus but I would never tell him that because I would never hear the end of it.

"You just one crazy motherfucker" he said

I picked my glass up from behind, downing the rest of my drink before heading out the office and onto the elevator with Marcus behind me.

"In all seriousness I just want to make sure you are okay" he said as we got off the elevator and walked out the building

I mean I'm doing good, I just want to blow off some steam and keep my mind occupied. I mean there's nothing I can change.

Her wish is my command

Whatever she desires I'll give it to her. If she asks me to drop all this and runaway with her I would. If she asks me to kill someone for her I would do it a heartbeat no questions asked. She asked me to leave her alone but in the end she is mine and she will forever be.

"I'm doing good Marcus" I walked to the vehicle where the driver was already waiting with the door open.

"Make sure" he patted my back before going to the other side of the vehicle.

I got into the vehicle, making myself comfortable while Marcus did the same. The drive got in the vehicle and pulled off with two other vehicles following behind.

The drive to Ace Warehouse was silent. Once we pulled up I got out putting my business face on. I walked in the building with Marcus beside me and six other guys behind me each carrying two duffel bags.

"If it isn't my favorite business partner" Carlos said

Carlos is the biggest druglord and mafia leader in Columbia. He's the one that supplies me with the purest product on the market. He's one of my favorite business connects because he provides quality and he never disappoints me.

"If it isn't my least favorite Columbian" I walked over to the middle of the warehouse where he was standing with six new faces beside him that I have never seen before.

"You play too much Russo" he laugh

"Mhmm let's get to why we are here shall we" I said

I don't like to talk too much during business deals unless it's necessary. I prefer we do what we have to do get out of each other face. Why waste time having conversations when we could be doing business. Time is precious and time is money and I don't play with my time.

"Right" he nodded his head to the guys beside him.

They walked forward resting the bag in front of me before going back to stand beside Carlos. I nodded my head to Marcus and he went to check the products.

He pulled the zip on of the duffel bags, he took his pocket knife out and picked up one of the bricks of cocaine. He took his knife slitting the brink, he took his pinky dipping it the product before placing it in his mouth.

He place the brick back into the duffel bag, closing it and putting his knife back up. He nodded to confirm that product was good as he went to check the other bags to make sure everything was there.

"We have to do this every time Russo like when have I ever disappoint you" Carlos said

I watched as Marcus reached the last bag then stop, he looked into the bag then at Carlos then at me "Boss there's a few missing from this bag"

Spoke too soon my boy Carlos

"I guess now" I said referring to what Carlos asked

"That can't be right, Russo you know I would never cut you short" Carlos said

Carlos might be the biggest druglord in Columbia but he fears me. He has seen what I can do and what I'm capable of first hand.

I respect Carlos just as much as how he respects me so I know he would never do this. My problem is how he shows up with six new faces and a few of my products goes missing.

Make it make sense

I took my gun out and walked over to the first guy on the far right of Carlos. I stood infront of him and put the gun to his forehead making sure the safety is off.

"I've never seen none of y'all faces before so I need some answers. Where are the missing products" I asked

"I - Um-I don't know" he said

I shot in him the head "Useless" I mumbled before walking over and standing infront of the next guy

"Where are the missing products" I place the gun to his head

He was staring in my eyes not saying a word. "When I ask a question you answer" I shot him in his head

"Another useless one" I mumbled as I stood in front of the third guy

"Maybe you can be help" I said as I put the gun to his head

"I don't know anything I swear" he tremble

I shake my head before pulling the trigger "Another useless one again" I walked over the other side of Carlos where the other three guys stood.

"Tell me that you can be helpful" I stood it front of the fourth guy

"I ain't saying anything"

Bold motherfucker

"Should have just kept your mouth shut then" I shot him in the head

At this point I might just shoot the other two without even asking anything because this is just getting on my nerves. Didn't Carlos tell them I'm not one to mess with, that they should not try to cross me.

I stood in front of fifth deciding to give them a chance to answer and maybe save themselves.

"Be a good boy and tell me where are the missing products" I placed the gun to his head

I watched as he open and closed his mouth like a fish, no words coming out whatsoever.

I sighed before shooting him in the head "Another useless one"

I stood in front of the last guy, putting my gun to his head "I think I've wasted too many bullets today so help me out and tell me where are the missing products"

He was shaking and sweating his clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if he messed his self up.

"Umm-we umm decided to take a few for ourselves" he choked out

You can never trust nobody these days

"Who is we" I asked angrily

He nodded to the five dead guys on the floor "Me and the guys you killed"

I tilted my head and smiled "Well I hope you and your associates enjoy them in hell" I pulled the trigger and watched as his lifeless body hit the floor

I stepped back so that I could be standing in front of Carlos. I put my gun away before taking my handkerchief out my suit jacket and wipe the blood off my face.

"Now Carlos you want to give an explanation" I asked

"Those were new recruits, I wanted to give them some experience. I didn't know this was going to because you know I'll never cross you. I'm also happy you took care of it because I was going to do it myself" he said

"Listen Carlos" I stepped closer to him "You don't want to make an enemy out of me. Since my a few of my products are missing no payment will be given, these will be on the house do you understand" I said

"Yes, I will try to get the rest of the products to you early today"

"Don't try Carlos I need them by the end of the day. I need them before the clock strikes 12 and that's less than 3 hours from now." I said

"No problem"

I nodded to the guys signaling them to pick the bags up. I watched as the six guys picked up two bags each.

I turned to walked out the building. Just as I reach the door I stopped "Carlos" I said with my back towards him

"Yes Russo"

I turned to look at him "If this ever happens again I'll cut your head off and deliver it to your wife and kids myself then burn that empire of yours down. Also clean that damn mess up" I walked out the building and to the vehicle.

I do not play when it comes to business. If you cross me along my business and that messes with me making money then there's no turning back for you. Straight to meet your maker you go.

If you are someone I do business with a lot then you get once chance to mess up after that no more chances. I don't like mistakes. You should make sure that you, your members and your business is in check before you decide to step into my territory.

"I was not expecting that from Carlos and his  members" Marcus said

Neither was I

I stood at the vehicle waiting on the guys to finishing putting the duffel bags at the bag of their vehicle before getting in.

The driver came around my side after closing the trunk. He opened the door for me "Thank you" I said I got into the vehicle and Marcus getting in on the other. The driver got in on his side and pulled off.

I undid the button on my suit jacket, resting my head against the seat making myself comfortable. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts consume me.

After today I just need a few drinks and a service from the lovely Miss Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 17
"Let me show you how good I can be."Grey whispered loudly yet inaudible to the surrounding,pushing my hair back to expose my collarbone while her han...
347K 12.6K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...
227K 7K 72
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
92.1K 3.2K 25
Mia Foxx, way in over her head, decides to join a dating website. More like she's forced to but that's besides the point. 'Looking_For_Love' is her u...