Heichou's First Love (Levi Ac...

By 3mooie

{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

Welcome Readers!
Chapter 1: The Jaegers
Chapter 2: The Fall of Wall Maria
Chapter 3: First Friend
Chapter 4: Peaceful
Chapter 5: Infatuated
Chapter 6: Black Tea
Chapter 7: Changes
Chapter 8: Lance Corporal Levi
Chapter 9: Last Day
Chapter 10: His POV
Chapter 11: Battle of Trost
Chapter 12: Vision
Chapter 13: Survey Corps
Chapter 14: Custody
Chapter 15: Strange
Chapter 16: First Kiss
Author's Note!
CRY WITH ME ;((
CRY WITH ME PT. 2 :((
Chapter 17: First and Last Love
Chapter 18: 57th Expedition
Chapter 19: Traitor
Chapter 21: The Other Two Traitors
Chapter 22: The Truth
Chapter 23: Disobey
Chapter 24: Hate
Chapter 25: Proposal
Chapter 26: New Levi Squad
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Scary
Chapter 29: Duchess
Chapter 30: Hitch and Marlowe
Chapter 31: No Mercy
Chapter 32: Apologize
Chapter 33: The Queen and The Duchess
Chapter 34: New People
Chapter 35: Keith Shadis
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman
Chapter 37: Wonders
Chapter 38: The Retaking of Wall Maria
Chapter 39: The Retaking of Wall Maria Pt. 2
Chapter 40: Her Death
Chapter 41: The Sea
Chapter 42: Alive
Chapter 43: Eren Kruger
Chapter 44: Declaration Of War
Chapter 45: Eren Jaeger and the Paradis Soldiers
Chapter 46: Anti-Marleyan Volunteers
Chapter 47: Reason
Chapter 48: Hizuru
Chapter 49: Left
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Chapter 50: Fight
Chapter 51: Wait
Chapter 52: Escape
Chapter 53: Wine
Chapter 54: Run Away
Chapter 55: Ymir Fritz
Chapter 56: Enemy
Chapter 57: Save
Special Chapter: Modern AU
Special Chapter: Modern AU (II)
Chapter 58: Free
Chapter 59: Alliance
Chapter 60: Requests
Chapter 61: From The Very Start
Just Random Things :>
More Memes :()
Special Chapter: Levi's Birthday - Modern AU
Chapter 62: Keep Moving Forward
AoT Characters Tattoo Headcanons
Chapter 63: Promise
Chapter 64: The Rumbling
Chapter 65: Win
Chapter 66: The Battle of Heaven and Earth
The Final Chapter
To My Dearest Readers...

Chapter 20: Still A friend

3.8K 98 35
By 3mooie

{2,624 words}

(Y/N's POV)

-The Day of Annie's Capturing Mussion-

I crossed my arms over my shoulder and stared outside at the window. I'm in a carriage now with Levi and Erwin. We're on our way to the royal capital. I can't participate with their mission since I'm injured. My ribs are still not better and Levi won't let me join Mikasa, Eren and Armin.

"Y/N, how close are you with Annie Leonhart?" Erwin asked.

I looked at him.

"Very close. When I first joined the training corps, I didn't have any friends. I was alone and she sat with me, I'm not good at socializing but I gathered all my strenght to make a friend and she happened to be there.
I thought she won't like me as a friend but she agreed. She became my first friend and bestfriend. We're roomates. She taught me her unique moves in hand-to-hand combat, she listens to my stories and whatever I say. She doesn't judge me if I make wrong choices. She's always supportive of me. Annie is a good person...at least to me."

I said and sighed.

Erwin nod his head.

"Who would've thought that she's the female titan. I still can't believe it. My bestfriend is a traitor and an enemy to humanity. She even tried to take Eren." I furrowed my brows and shook my head.

How can you do this to us, Annie?

"Tch. Your bestfriend is really good at keeping her secret." Levi said.

I smirked and nod. "Yeah. She is. Maybe I'll ask her how she can be so good at keeping a secret."

"You're still going to talk to her even after what she did?" Erwin asked.

"Hmm." I nod my head. "It may sound absurd but after everything she did. She's still a friend. My bestfriend."

Levi and Erwin didn't say anything. They just sighed and nod their heads. The carriage stop and an MP's opened the door.

Erwin was the first one to go down, next is Levi and I was the last one.

I made eye contact with Nile Dok. I still hate this man. All of the things he said during Eren's trial, I still remember all of it. If only I could punch him right now.

I looked back at the other carriage following us. Inside that carriage is not Eren but Jean. Horse face looks like my brother so he has to pretend to be Eren so we can execute our plan.

I almost jumped out of shock when a loud and bright lightning striked in the sky. I looked up and saw it.

That must be Eren.

"What was that?!" Nile asked. He then looked at the MP's on the roof. "Escort team! We're fine here! Go check that out!" Nile ordered his men.

"Yes, sir!"

I looked at Levi who looks bored as usual. We're both useless for now because of our injuries. I hate this.

"Nile, dispatch all your troops immediately. We must assume a titan has appeared." Erwin calmly said.

I actually want to laugh at him.
He is so damn calm at every situation. I don't even know how he can do that. It's as if nothing can shake him up.

"W-what're you saying?! This is wall Sina! There's no way a titan could be here!" Nile said.

Yeah right.

Erwin just looked at Nile.

"Erwin...What the hell are you up to?" Nile asked.

I hissed which made Nile looked at me.

"Stop asking anymore questions, commander Nile. If you don't want Stohess to be destroyed, better dispatch your troops now and help us to capture the enemy." I said which made him gasped.

He was about to speak but Jean came out of the carriage looking annoyed.

He walked towards us. "Commander, can I go and help with the mission?" Jean asked.

Erwin nod. "Yes. Just ask for your ODM gear." Erwin said. Jean nod. He looked at and we both nod at each other.

"W-what is happening?! Erwin what the hell?!" Nile aimed his shotgun at Erwin. I quickly grabbed my dagger at my back and pointed at Nile's neck.

The other MP's aimed their guns at me.

"Go and shoot, Erwin or any of us but you won't be able to do that because I'll slit your neck. All of you put down your guns or you'll see your commander here covered with his own blood." I said while glaring
at these unicorn fuckheads.

"H-how dare you?! You don't have any fear don't you?!" Nile asked.

I hissed and rolled my eyes. "I fight titans, commander Nile. They're  more terrifying than you, unicorn fuckheads. No, actaully you're not even scary."

Erwin held my shoulders. "That's enough, Y/N." He said and took the dagger from my hand. "We can't afford to fight now. We have other priorities to do."  

I hissed and rolled my eyes at Nile.

"Erwin, you'll pay for this." Nile said. He put down his gun as well as the other MP's.

Nile dispatched his troops.

"Don't think you're getting away from this." Nile said to Erwin.

Erwin nod his head. "I know. I will still go at the royal capital." He said which made me smile.

Erwin is really an amazing commander.

"Levi, Y/N. You two go check the situation." Erwin said.

We both nod.

One of our comrades gave us an ODM gear. I quickly put on mine. I sighed when I saw my hands shaking. I am nervous. I feel anxious about all of this. I am fixing the starps on my legs when suddenly Levi held my hand so I looked at him.

"Calm down, Y/N. I can't say we'll be fine but try to calm down." He said and sighed.

I nod my head.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to calm down." I said and was about to fixed the straps of my gear but Levi did it.

"Let me do it. Your hands are shaking." He said and started ficing my gear.

He was quick to do it so we immediately made our way to the place where the fighting is happening.

My eyes widened when I saw Annie's titan lying face down on the ground and she's out from the nape. Eren is behind her. A bright light suddenly filled the whole place.

"W-what..." I said.

"Damn it. He's going to eat her." Levi said. He used more gas to go faster and I did the same.

Before Eren could even eat Annie, we  made our way to Eren. Levi sliced Eren's nape and it showed Eren. I held Eren and hissed. "Don't eat her, Eren. We'll lose a valuable lead." I said and brought him out of his titan form.

Armin rushed towards us.

"Eren!"

I gave Eren to Armin.

Armin looked at me. "Are you feeling better now? Why are you here?" He  asked with a worried tone.

I sighed and nod. "I'm just here to check on you guys." I said.

My attention was then diverted to Jean who's trying to stab a huge crystal... and to my shock, inside it is ANNIE.

I stood up and ran towards her crystal.

"Oi, Annie! Come out of there and oay for your sins! Damn it! After everything we've been through this is all we get! Don't be a coward and come out of there!" Jean tried to break the crystal with his blades but it's not working.

Levi came and pulled Jean away. "Stop it. There's no use." He said and Jean just sighed.

I stared at Annie who's crying while sleeping inside her crystal.

"Why? Why did you do it? That's all I want to ask, Annie." I said as tears started to fall from my eyes down to her crystal.

I smiled bitterly and carressed her crystal. "I hate you. You better get out of there and defend yourself, at least to me." I said and wiped my tears.

I sighed and turned my back on her. My eyes met Levi who's looking at me with his worried expression.

"Make a wire net and tie her up! Hurry! We don't know when she's going to wake up. So just focus on getting her underground." Hange said.

"Yes, sir!" Her squad responded.

What is this bullshit?

We had Annie but she rounded herself with this crystal line substance. It's harder than steel. I know Annie is still alive in there. If things stay this way and we can't get any information out of her, what'll be left? We have lost many of our comrades but we have nothing but mysteries to show for them. What will we do?

Fucking pain in the ass.

"Still no horses?! Hurry!" Hange said.

The wall suddenly produced pieces of rubble so we looked up.

"All that rubble looks dangerous." I said.

Hange is now beside me.
"Hm? Mikasa? Why is she still up.."

My eyes widened when I saw a colossal titan peeking through the wall.

"What??"

"U-up there.."

"A TITAN?! HOW? INSIDE THE WALL?!"

"Is it moving?"

"Squad leader, your orders?!"

I stared at the colossal titan with horror on my face.

It can't be. Did that just happen to be in that spot? And if not, is the WHOLE WALL packed full of titans? Titans all through the inside of the wall?

What in the hell is going on?

Someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I looked behind and saw minister Nick. He's also holding onto Hange's shoulder.

"Minister Nick?" Hange asked.

"THAT TITAN...DON'T LET SUN LIGHT HIT IT!" He said with horror on his face. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SOMETHING THAT WILL BLOCK THE LIGHT."

"What?" Hange and I both asked in unison.

"COVER IT! HURRY!"

I gritted my teeth and grabbed minister Nick's collar.

"What do you mean, cult priest?! Do you know something?! Explain why a colossal titan is inside the wall! Explain now!" I shouted at him.

"Y/N." Levi pulled me away from minister Nick.

"You cult priest knows something don't you?! Say what you know, Nick!" I said and tried to grab him again but Levi held me back.

"Let me go, Levi!" I said and glared at him but he just hissed.

"Stop being a brat." He said and carried me like I'm a sack of rice.

"Let me go! I have to talk to Nick and ask him why there's a titan inside the wall!" I said and smacked his back but I know that didn't hurt him.

"Let Hange and her squad handle it." He said and walked towards where I don't know.

I gave up and just let him carry me.
I sighed and massaged my temples.

"I wonder what's next?" I asked  myself. "What more will we know?"

I stared at Eren who's sleeping peacefuly on the bed. Armin, Mikasa and Jean are also here. I am beside Jean while Armin is sitting on the ground. Mikasa is sitting on a chair beside Eren.

"At least this means that Eren won't be summoned to the royal capital." Jean said.

"Yeah." Armin said.

"God...This isn't the time to be worried about that. Annie really was the female titan, and she wrecked the city. Then she turned into sleeping beauty and on top of that... They're saying that there were actually colossal titans inside the wall allthis time?" Jean said.

"Yeah." Armin and I both said.

"They've just been standing there for at least a century, so it might be about time to decide to go for a walk all at once." Armin said.

I smiled a bit. I don't know if that'sa joke but I find it funny.

"Hah! Hahaha! Was that a JOKE right there, Armin? Man, you're lame! That was great!" Jean said and ruffled Armin's hair.

I laughed with him. I know it's not time to be laughing but I really find that funny. Colossal titans have been inside the wall for centuries and they will decide to go for a walk. What the fuck is that shit?

"Jean, Y/N....Quiet." Mikasa said.

I scoffed and shut ny mouth.

"All right! S-sorry..." Jean sajd and covered his mouth. I smirked when I saw him blushing.

Tsk. He still likes Mikasa? He should give up. Mikasa likes someone else.

"The walls don't have any joints between the stones or signs of any kind of peeling, So I could never figure out how they were built." Armin said.

I nod my head. "But maybe they were made using the titans' hardening abilities. I saw Annie used that to protect herself. Those abilities can be used in a lot of ways." I said.

"So...All this time, we were being protected from titans BY titans." Armin said which made me sighed.

"Is that a joke too? 'Cause it's not funny." Jean said.

"All of this is bullshit. I can't believe our enemy is protecting us from our enemies. What a mess bitch." I said and we all sighed.

Suddenly, the door opened and it showed one of our comrades.

"Armin, come with me. The commander wants you to sit in on the assembly."

"O-okay..." Armin said and stood up.

Jean stretched his arms. "I...In that case, I guess I'll go upstairs, too. Staying in this damp cellar...is just going to make us depressed. I think we should get out of here." Jean said.

I nod my head. I followed Jean and Armin.

"Mikasa?" Armin called her.

She looked at me.

"I think they'd let you attend too. Do you want to come?" Our comrade asked.

"I'll stay here." She said and a tint of pink shade showed on her cheeks.

Armin and I smiled at her and then we all got out of the Eren's room.

The day of the incident, an assembly was held at the Stohess militaru police branch to recap the day's events. Though the summons of the survey corps leaders was put on hold. Their decision to execute their mission unilaterally was questiond.

All I could do was roll my eyes during the assembly. The higher-ups of the interikr are all bullshit for me, I didn't bother listening unless it's Erwin who's speaking.

"I believe that there is value in simply having captured one of the titans. Yes, I know there are more. WE MUST HUNT DOWN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. EVERY ENEMY HIDING INSIDE OUR WALLS." Erwin said.

I froze on my place when I heard a unfamiliar man's voice inside my head.

"You are not my enemy, Y/N. I am your ally. I'm also your brother, just like Eren."

Armin noticed me and held ny shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper tone. "You look pale." He said.

I gulped and was about to speak when suddenly the door bursted out opening.

"COMMANDER ERWIN! IT'S TERRIBLE!"

"THOMAS?!"

"WALL ROSE HAS BEEN BREACHED!"

What?!

All the higher-ups stood up looking terrified. Hange and Erwin stood up amd rushed out of the room so we followed them.

"Reiner, Bertholdt, Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Christa, Miche and his squad are there!" I said panicking.

"Calm down, Y/N!" Jean said.

My eyes became glossy at the though of my friends in danger.

I can't lose anymore special people to me. I have to go and save them.
______________________________________

:)

(A/N)

Omg! We're finally done with S1! I can't believe I managed to finished the first season. So that's it! We're now down to s2. Thank you for reading this story. I hope you still read until I finished to s4.

Okay! That's all.

I love you all ❤

Let's go and continue to s2!

-Your writter wannabe ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 43
― living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021
78.5K 1.6K 24
Y/n Ackerman is the daughter of Humanity's strongest soldier, Levi Ackerman who is also humanity's most over protective dad... RANKINGS #2 in snk(4/3...
197K 4.2K 79
ATTACK ON TITAN FAN FIC SERIES NO. 1 LEVI ACKERMAN (COMPLETED) The wrath of the titans has been overwheleming humans anymore. They grew stronger and...
189K 7.6K 51
Levi x reader Y/n lives a somewhat normal life with her son and roommate. But that all suddenly changes when she attends her friend's wedding. You've...