Hopelessly Devoted

By haroldsvodkashots

He was enticing in every way. The way his body moved swiftly around the ring as I watched him from behind the... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: Part 1.
63: Part 2.
64
65

43

11.3K 204 198
By haroldsvodkashots

hey lol

She was so beautiful.

Sleeping peacefully on the sheets, there she lay. Her blonde, soft, silky hair was fanned onto my side of the bed, but I welcomed it. I welcomed anything of hers with open arms.

Never once have I felt this way about a girl. My head and heart have never been so full and consumed in the way that she has made me. Being full leads to contentment and this girl, this magnificent and beautiful woman makes me more content that I have ever felt.

And so I fell in love with her.

Head over her sexy stiletto heels in love with her.

The way she had forgiven me. I have done and most likely will continue to do the unforgivable, and she forgave me for it. She listened and tried to open her brain to comprehend the facts of what I have done. I didn't understand why. I expected her to run far and never look back.

Then she got roped in by my awful and malicious father, threatening her into staying. What if she wants to run? What then? Does she feel suffocated by my presence? I hope and pray that she doesn't and she enjoys my company just as much as I enjoy hers.

There are so many questions about the things going on that need to be answered. I need to find out quickly before they get too out of hand.

Someone broke into my apartment and wrote a message on my mirror. My father has photos of us from nights and days. Blake gets roped into the drug cartel. Antonio gets injured and has injuries I don't even understand completely. Someone is stalking both of us into texting our phones anonymously. They somehow followed us to the restaurant and wrote on our napkins without us seeing them. We are being stalked completely and I want to know why.

While I lay in her bed and staring at the ceiling as thoughts race through my mind, she stirs a bit beside me.

I suddenly remember last night, I remember how we are both still completely bare and raw to each other. I can feel her warmth, I can see her beauty in her bare face.

"Bonjour mon amour." I whisper my hand pushing the hair out of her face softly.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine." She whispers back just as softly with a faint smile growing on her lips. Her rosy pink lips that I love and adore.

"Le soleil est éveillé et moi aussi. Quelle merveilleuse coïncidence." I giggle back cheekily. I always have fun with her in the mornings. Lights hearted and in the french speaking mood.

I can't believe we can both speak such a romantic and amazing language. What are the odds?

"You're up early." She mumbles, burying her face into the pillow like she does every morning I'm with her.

"Oui ben je suis plus ponctuel que toi." I laugh as my head falls on the pillow next hers, our faces now being closer than they were.

"J'en doute beaucoup." She laughs and then starts to stretch her body out. Her arms first, and then her legs. Her small and cute morning whimpers are so adorable I can't help but stretch a smile onto my lips.

"What has made you so happy this morning?" My chipper mood was noticed right off the bat. Usually I'm a bit more tired in the mornings, but not today.

"Just that you're my girlfriend now." I tell her as I bury my face in her shoulder, her giggles fill my ears for a moment before she quiets down.

"I'm happy too, Sunshine." Her velvet whisper is one of the most comforting and peaceful sounds I've heard.

She makes me different. She makes me want to be better. Before she walked into the bar on her first night working, I had never before seen such a beautiful and alluring woman. I've been with a multitude of women before, but never once was I so captivated by a blonde head of heart and a heart of pure gold.

I was lost, but now I think I'm found.

My mother will be ecstatic.

"I've waited so long." I tell her truthfully. I've wanted her since the moment we met. She was so nice and kind towards my bitchy attitude. My night had been bad all those months ago. Jason was on my ass, the fight was a nuisance to my life, people who I hung around were parasites except Grant and Antonio.

I suddenly slid my glass across the counter, getting up from my seat and heading towards the back, where the Employees Only rooms sat. Lounge areas for break were back there as well.

"Harry, I think that's for employees only." She says so sweetly and quietly, trying to be nice.

"What do you think I am, Blake? A customer? I work here." I snap at her, rolling my eyes like it's obvious, pushing through the doors immediately ending the conversation. She didn't know I worked here. Fighters are usually voluntary or they are recruited.

"Not any longer than me, baby." She promises into my hair. Both of us smelling surprisingly good after a night full of sex and dancing.

"Fuck, you are perfect." My lips spill out right before I kiss my girlfriend like I've never kissed her before.

My lips part hers softly and sensually, neither of us caring about our breath even though we didn't smell bad at all. We were too wrapped up in each other to care. My hands were at her waist before I knew what was happening, my mouth attacking hers and our tongues dancing together in pure joy.

I pull away before too long and too much can happen, she's probably super sore from last night, her legs most likely stiff beyond compare.

"What did I miss while you were sleeping?" I whisper to her while I still hover over her body, my hand stroking her hair softly.

"Just dreaming." She hums back sweetly to me.

"Dreaming of what, my love?" I ask while I absentmindedly draw circles on her bare hip.

"You. You and I." She mumbles almost like she is ashamed of her dream.

"What about me?" I sing song back to her, her quiet giggles flooding my ears.

"Just you. And...last night." She says burying her face in my neck out of embarrassment. The things I would do to go inside your head Blue.

"Hmmm what exactly about last night did you dream about, Blue baby?" I murmur against her skin, peppering delicate kisses down her shoulders with no intention of going further.

"Seems I forgot, just slipped out of my head somehow." She says tapping her index finger against her chin, pretending to try to remember.

"Now Blue, how could you forget something so good now, my love?" I ask quickly, rolling us over till I'm hovering over her naked body. My gaze lowered towards her bare breasts, her dark nipples perking up at my presence. My lips find her soft skin, working my way down. Slowly I take one into my mouth sucking wet kisses around her bruises from last night.

"I'm sensitive, you have to stop." She moans out, her hand pushing my head further against her chest. The juxtaposition of her words and actions making me laugh against her skin.

"Such a sweet taste Blue, how do you expect me to resist love?" I edge her on further. "Now what did I do in your dream?" I question latching my mouth to her other breast, my actions earning a small whimper from her.

"That feels so good." She murmurs out into the air, referring to my lips latched around her nipples.

"Was it this?" I ask, dipping my fingers down circling her opening. I collect her arousal on my fingers bringing them up to her clit and rubbing it in small circular motions. My actions halted with a surprised yelp. I pull back immediately, my eyes scanning hers.

"Can't, too sore. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, I thought it would be fine." She whimpers. I mentally face palm myself feeling stupid that I even tried anything.

"Don't be sorry now love, it's my fault. I should've been more careful. Let's shower, okay? Gonna need a cold shower after all that." My laugh vibrating against her lips as I place a small peck against them. Rolling out of bed I reach my hands out to help pull her out of bed with me.

"Is that so?" She asks smirking at me as her eyes travel lower seeing how much this morning has affected me.

"Unless I can find some kind girlfriend on Craigslist to help me." I question sarcastically just to tease her.

"Hey!" She shouts back at me as she stalks off towards her closet. I quickly run over to her, grabbing her shoulders to turn her to face me.

"I'm kidding, just kidding Blue you're the only one I want, every night, every day. You're gonna get tired of me. Forgive me?" I ask sweetly, adding a cheesy grin at the end to help my case.

"Nice apology, I'll think about it Sunshine." She says rolling her eyes, giving my shoulder a shove before gluing her eyes away from me. Her words spur on me as I lunge towards her, throwing her naked body over my shoulder and running towards the bathroom. Her startled gasp telling me she wasn't prepared for it.

"Harry! Put me down. Now." She demands, still trying to keep up with the whole, 'I'm mad at you act'.

I open the glass door, turning the nozzle on the coldest setting before setting Blake down on the shower floor.

"Shit that's cold." She yelps out as soon as the stream hits her warm skin.

"I said cold shower now didn't I?" I retaliate before turning her around to face me.

Her arms crossed looking up at me with her wet hair and a smirk plastered across her face. See that smirk right there. That scares me for many reasons. I turn around, my back to her as I grab some shampoo. I squirt a small amount of the citrus scented soap into my palm. I turn back around to Blake sitting happily on her knees with those fuckable eyes looking back up at me. I moan at the sight.

"What the- Shit Blue you can't just get down on your knees for me like that?" I stutter out, clearly lost for words as she takes me in her hand giving my shaft long slow strokes.

Half of the shampoo falls from my hand to the bottom of the tub, my eyes shutting and a hiss leaving my mouth as her unexpected movements occur.

It didn't take me long to get fully hard when I saw her on her knees in front of me.

"It's what girlfriends are for right?" She answers gracefully before kissing my tip, taking me into her warm mouth, bringing her hand up to pump what she couldn't take. The cold water streaming down my face is the complete opposite of her tight, warm mouth wrapped around me.

"Holy fuck." I said as my head tilted back against the shower wall. She worked me fast, paying attention to my tip, swiping the tip of her tongue on the slit. It won't take me long to come at all.

"Fuck baby." I moan my soap filled palm grabbing the back of her head as I begin massaging the shampoo into her scalp. Giving her roots a small tug earning a deep moan coming from the back of her throat. The vibrations making my head roll back in pleasure.

She takes me deep and deeper, my tip repeatedly hitting the back of her throat as I continue washing her hair with the shampoo. Multitasking is what I call this.

"Fuck Blue feels so good. How does it feel, hmm? Doing something so dirty while I clean you?" I groan out the question as her eyes meet mine, the sight only could make me come instantly.

"Holy fuck! I'm close, feels so good baby." I pant out, my mind completely lost in pleasure. The tightness in my spine tells me I'm about to come.

"Fuck Blake, baby, want me to come in your mouth? Do you want that? Yeah?" I ask, she takes me deeper, giving me my answer. My abs tense up as I come in her mouth in short hot spurts. Blake swallows every last drop. She stands up from her knees, my mouth immediately attacking hers, tasting myself on her tongue. I turn us around to tilt her head back, washing away the suds in her hair with the cold water.

"Can we make it warmer? Please?" Her obvious goosebumps down her thighs telling me how cold she is. Without answering I turn the nozzle, increasing the temperature to her liking, that being boiling hot.

The rest of the shower was peaceful, after the unexpected blow job and the shampooing of each other's hair, we step out and dried off. I go back to the room to put on some clothes that I had left here while Blake stays naked and wrapped in a towel, standing in front of the mirror to do her skincare.

While I'm dressed with nothing to do, I decide to call my mother considering I haven't talked to her in awhile.

"Baby? I'm going to make a phone call, okay?" I call to Blake, who nods from the bathroom telling me "Okay" with her sweet voice.

I pull my phone out, dialing my mother's number.

"Mom?" I ask into the speaker when the ringing stops and the phones connect.

"Harry dear! How are you babe?" My mother's joyus voice rings into my ear, my smile growing bigger by the second. I haven't talked to her in a while, I miss my mom and sister so much.

"I'm good! I'm great. I'm doing very well. I'm very happy." I spit my words out of my mouth in a rush, the grin not leaving my face as I lay back on Blake's bed, my hand under my head while my other hand is holding my phone to my ear.

"That's a lot of good adjectives I hear. Who is she?" My heart stops for a quick second before a chuckle leaves my mouth at her automatic assumption.

"Hm?" I play dumb with a chipper voice and an absent minded hum as my eyes trail over to the bathroom where I know my girlfriend is standing naked from our shower.

"Who's the girl, Harry? I know you've met someone. I can almost see your giddy smile."

My giddy smile doesn't falter in the slightest. I was proud to wear it.

"Oh um.. Well. Her name is Blake." I tell her quietly, not wanting Blake to know we were talking about her.

"Oh yes! I knew it! Tell me all about her, H. I want to hear everything!" She is so happy to have guessed that I was elated because of a girl that she starts to yell. I only chuckle at her happiness.

"She's wonderful, Mom. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She's kind, thoughtful and understanding. She's gorgeous and smart. So smart. She's studying to be a doctor. Isn't that cool? She works at Chargers and... I'm rambling aren't I?" I stop my ramble short even though there are a million words I could say about my girlfriend.

"Oh my, my dear boy. You have it bad." She teases through the phone, my laugh now loud.

"Oh please." I scoff and roll my eyes even though she can't see. I watch as Blake leans back and smiles at me from the bathroom, clearly curious about my phone call.

"You have it so bad for sweet Blake." Sweet Blake. That she is Mother, that she fucking is.

"Yeah. Yeah I do." I confess to my mother just like I did as a child. We have both grown together with the bond of simple confessions.

"Do you love her?" She asks so hopefully with her tone. I can almost see my mother standing in our kitchen, squeezing her eyes in anxiety as she awaits my answer to see if I love my girl or not.

She's in luck.

"I do, Mom. I love her more than anything." My quiet voice just went even quieter, not wanting Blake to hear. I want to tell Blake on my own, not her overhearing a conversation I had with my mother.

"Oh Harry, I'm so glad. I'm so, so, glad. I must meet her! Mere misses you more than anything. You have to come home soon!" She cheers. It's true. I haven't been home in forever, with everything going on, and all the fights and missions I've had recently. My mother understands completely, I just want to put my family first. I need to make sure Blake is safe as well.

"I will, Mum. I promise. How about in a week, alright? I haven't been home in forever. I just have to make sure Blake is free and doesn't have any school or work." That would give Antonio enough time to get out of the hospital and get home. Me to postpone any meetings or training sessions and then let my father know I'm leaving for the weekend. Not that I want to tell him, it's just better if he doesn't ask me to do a mission while I'm there.

"Oh my dear, I hope she can come! I want to meet her so badly."

"You will, Mom. Soon I promise." I tell her softly. "Mentioning Mere, is she home?"

"I think so, let me check." I can tell she's pulled the phone away from her slightly so she can scream.  "Meredith! Harry's on the phone!"

I can hear my little sister's voice softly in the background, yelling back to my mother.

"Harry? Harry called?!" She yells with excitement and my heart starts pounding with excitement as well.

"Yes, shocker I know. I thought he forgot our existence." She mutters and then chuckles when she heard my scoff.

"Give me the phone, Mom!" Meredith shrieks and then begins to whisper. "Harry?"

"Hey, babe. How's my favorite sister?" My personality completely flipped from being the sweet young boy my mother raised to being my sister's best friend.

"Harry, I'm your only sister." She giggles and I can hear my mother laugh in the background as well.

"Silly girl. We don't know that for sure. Optimism is key." If we are being honest, it's true. We have no idea what my father was up to all the years he was with my mother except for being a downright dick head.

"Okay, H. Whatever. How have you been?" She switches the topic and moves on.

"I've been great. Work is going fine, school is going exceptionally well. What about you, still making good grades?" I check in on her constantly about this. I find it so important for her to get good grades when I didn't give two fucks about it when I was in highschool. I want her to be better than me, have more in life than me. I want her to truly make something of herself.

"Yes, H. I'm doing well. I miss you, you need to come home. Or send me money, I know you have tons." Cheeky girl. She knows.

"Damn, Mere. I haven't spoken to you in a while and suddenly I owe you money?"

Women always cost so much.

"You always owe me money, goof. You used to take mine as a kid." I knew exactly what she was referring too, and it wasn't me. It was Jason, I just covered for his ass so she could have the idealistic father figure for as long as I could control anything about it.

"Lies. I gave you mine." I used to give her some of the extra money I could conjure up from different things just so she would have some lunch money. I'd rather go starving than her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're coming home right?" She presses and I could now only look forward to seeing them.

"Next week probably." I assure her, my eyes roaming the room.

"Will you br-" She starts but gets cut off.

"Hey baby, can you throw me that brush by my bed?" Blake calls from the bathroom, not meaning to interrupt my call. My mind switches to my girlfriend's needs automatically. Blake. Blake. Blake. How can I make her life better and more enjoyable?

"Of course. Here, my love. Catch." I call to her, my phone still pressed to my ear as I toss her the brush from her bedside table.

"Okay, I'm ba-" I start with my sister, but now I get cut off.

"Who. The fuck. Was that?" Her cussing shocks me, and my confused face then settles once I realize I haven't told her about Blake yet.

"Meredith!" I scold her language first.

"Who was that?" She asks again, my face then forming a smile once more.

"My girlfriend, you nimwit. What's with the screech and the cussing?"

"Since when did my loner brother pull a girl?" She laughs, my mother laughs as well. Does she have me on speaker?

"For your information, I pull lots of girls. I only date this one." Just to clarify.

"You better bring her home when you come. I gotta meet the girl dumb enough to deag your drug cartel ass around.... unless she doesn't know?" My face falls and my eyes close.

"Meredith! What the hell? You know Mom doesn't want you talking about that shit. And for the record, she knows. Just let's not talk about it, okay. It's still a sensitive subject. You don't know the whole story yet, but I'll tell you when I get into town. I have to go, okay? I'll see you soon. I love you. Tell Mom I said I love her too."

"I will. Seen you soon, big bro. I love you too."

And the phone line goes dead.

a/n: hey lovelies. Sorry i have been so inactive. This week has been so stressful for me. I've had so much work and school it was unbearable. I'll try and get another chapter in as soon as possible.

some good news: i have some new plans..... if you saw me removing my book 911 from my page, that was purposeful. I'm holding off with that idea for another time. It is a very complicated mystery trope story that needs a lot of time and planning that I just don't have right now.

However, I have something else being planned... your classic french love story if you will. That's the only hint I'm giving.

I love you all, stay safe.

look at this pic of harry for a serotonin boost <3

laters baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
422K 13.3K 97
❝Please stop!❞I suck in a sharp breath trying to push him away. He gropes my butt while staring coldly into my eyes. ❝I'm going to treat you like th...
21.4K 958 22
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...
215K 5.3K 101
in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along aren't really an option for Aurora and H...