Pieces Together

By xshivaniex

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... More

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
2|| Caramel Latte
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
6|| A Sibling Bond
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
13|| The Reapers
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
18|| The Call
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
23|| Secrets and Lies
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

22|| Favorite Cousin

62.5K 1.1K 2.2K
By xshivaniex

Tw! talks about self harm.

"Avery!" Dad shouted and I groaned turning on my side pulling the blanket over my head. I hugged Lilo and he started purring in his sleep.

"Avery get up right now" dad said his voice stern. "I'm going to murder him" Uncle Marco said and I blinked a couple times.

Pulling the blanket from my face I stared at both of them who looked down at me. Uncle Jaden and Ricky both leaned against the wall, holding their guns.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Uncle Jaden questioned and I let out a shaky breath. "Tell you what?" I asked and Uncle Ricky let out a small laugh.

"I'm going to kill him" Uncle Jaden muttered and I stared up at them. Dad squinted his eyes and I looked where he was looking and I immediately pulled my shirt up to cover the hickeys.

"Where is he now?" Uncle Ricky questioned and I looked down at ground. Where was he now?.

"I don't know" I muttered. "Ryan Arlonds I'm going to make you suffer" Uncle Jaden said, like he was speaking to himself.

"Get changed you're going with us" Dad ordered and I nodded my head. They exited my room and I sighed getting off the bed.

Going into the bathroom I stared at myself. Then at my features. My lips were too small, my nose too big. Acne scars covered my face and I hated everything.

Pinching the skin of stomach in between my fingers, I bit the inside of my cheek. Picking at my skin I waited until I tasted blood. My arms were too skinny, my thighs touched each other.

I hated it all. Thanks to the woman I called my mother I hated every part of myself.

Insecurities. I hated the term insecurities. I hated it because I had so many of them. So many little insecurities that if someone were to point it out I would cry.

I never showed vulnerability. Showing that means you're weak. You're openly giving people a chance to manipulate and use you.

I hated crying in front of someone. I avoided crying in front of anyone at any cost.

But you cried in his arms.

I did. Why did I? why did he make me feel safe with his words.

I have to tell Ace. Sooner or later he's going to find out. He was going to find out that my father having beef with Viper wasn't the reason he was coming after me.

He was coming after me for killing his wife. He was coming back for his daughter- my bestfriend.

He was coming back for revenge. He was going to kill us, no matter how much time it takes. He would never stop until he's bleeding out on his death bed.

How was I going to tell him? How was I suppose to explain to him that Violet lied about not knowing a Michael and I covered for her.

How was I suppose to explain to him my first kill was at the raw age of twelve.

Going into the bathroom, I turned on the heat letting the hot water burn my skin. Watching my thighs, the redness was going away and I felt tempted to do it again and again so there would be a scar. I wanted it to scar, if there is no scar then it wasn't deep enough.

I'm going to tell him, once dad was finished with whatever he had planned with his brothers.

How they found out, I have no idea but however they did, I could care less. It was exciting not knowing what they going to do. The Black brothers came with all sorts of surprises.

Stepping out the shower I wrapped myself in my towel and then went into my room. Changing my clothes I grabbed my phone and then kissed Lilo on his head.

I left him under my blanket and he slept with his head on my pillow. I smiled at him. He was adorable.

Quickly going into the bathroom I took my concealer and foundation and covered the hickeys on my neck. I applied enough concealer so it hid the redness and once my neck looked cleaned I put my makeup away and then exited my room.

(Avery's outfit)

Going down the stairs I walked out the front door to see all four men waiting for me.

I looked at the sky and saw that it was still kind of dark and the sun was now rising.

Unlocking my phone I saw that it was six thirty am and I sighed.

"Why did you wake me up so fucking early?" I questioned and Dad glared at me. "Watch your language Clover" he scolded and I rolled my eyes.

"Get in the SUV" he said and I looked at the SUV and then back at him. Going into the back seat, Uncle Marco sat in the middle and I sat on the end. Uncle Ricky sat on the other end and Dad took the drivers seat leaving Uncle Jaden in the passengers seat.

Where were we going? I have no God damn idea. We drove in silence, no one saying anything and I looked out the window dosing off.

I felt a hand on my head and then I was pulled to rest my head on a shoulder. I twisted my head at Uncle Marco and he nodded his head telling me I can sleep.

Shutting my eyes, I allowed my body to rest. I felt tired, burned out. This felt amazing.

I felt someone lightly shaking me and I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see we were at the airport.

What the hell?

"Why are we here?" I questioned but neither of them answered my question, instead they just stepped out the car.

Getting out, Uncle Marco laced his hand with mines and I let out a small laugh.

They didn't trust me anywhere.

Maybe cause the last time they brought you here you almost got on a plane to your home country on accident.

I internally laughed at the memory. I tightened my hold on Uncle Marco's hand and we walked for a little.

They all stood against a wall leaving me confused as to why we were here. Their mysterious aura was not doing any thing good, the only thing it was doing was making me frustrated.

A couple minutes later a young man approached us and all four men pushed themselves off the wall.

Staring at the man he smirked at me and I ran towards him. Wrapping my arms around waist, I laughed.

"Enzo" I greeted and he smiled down at me. Damn him for being so tall. "Sugar how's it been?" he questioned and I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname.

He started calling me that because I would always thief sugar from the pantry when I was younger, I still do it but this time I don't get caught.

"Lorenzo" Dad greeted and he pulled Enzo into a hug. "Uncle Marcus" he greeted and he hugged Uncle Marco, Ricky and Jaden.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he looked at Dad and then back at me.

"You didn't tell her?" he questioned directing it to dad who shook his head no.

"Heard a boy lay his hands on you so I'm going to beat his ass" he said and I glared at dad.

"So you didn't want to visit your favorite cousin?" I asked making my tone a little sad.

Lorenzo Rossi, my mom's brother son. Also my one and only favorite cousin from my home country Trinidad.

We didn't really grow up together considering the fact I did leave Trinidad when I turned five.

"What? of course I wanted too" he tried to defend himself and I rolled my eyes walking away.

They all followed behind me and I got in the backseat. Lorenzo sat next to me and I punched his shoulder.

He punched me back, and I laughed trying to cover up the pained expression on my face.

Damn he hits hard.

The whole ride back consisted of Lorenzo and I punching each other. My shoulder felt sore but I wasn't about to let him win.

Pulling in front the house we all got out and I kicked Lorenzo. Dad gave me stern look I shrugged my shoulders.

"He started it" I accused and Lorenzo looked at me, his mouth hanging slightly opening. "You punched me first" He said and I raised my hands in defense.

"I did not" I said and he pushed the side of my head. "Oh you fucking bitch" I gritted throwing a punch his way. He caught my hand before it reached his face and he twisted my arm causing me to groan in pain.

"Fucking bitch" I hissed and Uncle Jaden laughed at us and our childish behavior.

"Just like when you guys were kids" Uncle Ricky muttered and I elbowed him in his stomach and then walked away.

I pushed open the front door to be greeted by Lilly. She smiled at me and then at Lorenzo.

"Hi" she greeted and Lorenzo bent down to her level. "Hi" he greeted back and I smiled at both of them.

"I'm Lilly" she introduced herself. "That's a pretty name, my name is Lorenzo" he said and Lilly smiled.

"I like your name" she whispered. "Thank you" he said. He stood up and then looked around the house.

"Rich house, wow" he said looking at the house awe. "Unfortunately it isn't ours" I muttered.

"Oh" he murmured.

"How long are you staying for?" I asked and he sighed. "Till the street race" he answered and I felt my heart break a little. The street race wasn't until Saturday, it was only Tuesday but knowing I had little time with him broke my heart.

"Hey I'll visit more often" he said trying to lighten the mood and I smiled at him.

"Dad" I said slowly and he grunted trying to bring the suitcase inside. "What did you pack Enzo?" Dad questioned.

"Just a couple guns" he answered and I laughed at Dad struggling to bring the suitcase inside.

"My brother has a lot of those" Lilly said and Lorenzo looked down at her. "Yeah?" he questioned and she nodded her head.

I don't know if I can handle seeing Lorenzo leave. Thinking about it made me wonder if this is how he felt when I left home.

I rarely saw him, and I wanted to cherish these moments I had with him. Roman would of loved to see him but he's still in Dubai.

I wondered when he would come to visit, if he would ever come to visit.

"You okay?" Lorenzo questioned and I snapped out my thoughts. He laced his hand in mines and I smiled at him.

"Yeah sorry I just zoned out" I said and he squeezed my hand. "I'll come and visit" he promised and I hoped he could keep that promise.

Footsteps sounded from the stairs and I looked up to see Ace staring down the stairs. He made eye contact with me and then his eyes traveled down my body and then to my hand that was holding Lorenzo's.

He glared at Lorenzo and then looked at me. I immediately let go of Lorenzo's hand and I hoped he didn't get the wrong idea but the daggers he was shooting at Lorenzo told me that he definitely got the wrong idea.

He walked down the stairs and then towards us, he looked at dad and then Uncle Marco and then at me.

"You must be Lorenzo" he said holding out his hand. "You must be Ace" Lorenzo said shaking his hand and I could tell Ace was not happy.

"Your room is upstairs to the left, enjoy your stay" he faked smiled and Lorenzo walked away, Dad Uncle Marco following behind him.

Lilly went over to Uncle Jaden and Ace nodded his head telling Uncle Ricky and Uncle Jaden that they could take Lilly with them.

They exited the door and I looked at Ace. He walked towards me and I stood steps back.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" he questioned and I took a deep breath.

"About?" I whispered.

"Viper" he answered and I sighed a relief. "Not here" I muttered grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs to his office.

Here goes nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...
89 0 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
167K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
147K 3.4K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...