๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By mossycobble214

"you're the one designed for me." cover made by: @-nghtmare More

playlist
episode 1
episode 2 [part 1]
episode 2 [part 2]
episode 3 [part one]
episode 3 [part 2]
episode 4 [part one]
episode 4 [part two]
episode six
episode 7
episode 8 [part one]
epilogue [part one]
epilogue [part two]
not an update but its sg related
1. alternate ending
one shot: laser tag shenanigans
one shot: meet the kangs
one shot: post-laser tag shenanigans
one-shot: bold touches
episode 4 part 2 deleted scene
green means go

epilogue [part three]

2.7K 156 253
By mossycobble214

couple of weeks later

I KNOW YALL SEE THAT WEDDING RING UP THERE

-

Kyo had always loved Sae-Byeok's smile in the beginning, even though she hardly saw it in the early days. Especially now since, you know. . .

She was finally getting out of hospital.

The doctors said that there'd be a scar on her neck from Sang-Woo's attack, and a kind of jagged scar on her hip from the glass.

Both Kyo and Sae-Byeok thought it was bad ass, while Gi Hun looked at them like they were high.

Sae-Byeok had practically dragged him to a mall to get Kyo some new clothes, along with making a special stop on the way back.

It was time to pick up a ring.

And unbeknownst to Sae-Byeok at the time, Kyo had already asked Gi Hun to look at wedding rings.

And just to add on to the list of good news: Sae-Byeok's mom had just arrived in the South.

After a long couple of weeks and some slight inconveniences, her mom was safely within the borders of the South. When Sae-Byeok had gotten the call, Kyo had never seen her so happy.

Gi Hun had it all on camera too.

"You're finally getting out," Sae-Byeok held onto Kyo's arm as they walked down to the reception desk.

"The world's missed me, I can tell," Kyo put her hands on her hips as the receptionist placed a clipboard with some paperwork down in front of her. She quickly read through it, signed and paid.

Then they walked out into the blissful and slightly polluted air.

"Where's Cheol? I thought he'd be here," Kyo asked as they waited outside for Gi Hun to pick them up and take them to their brand new house.

And speak of the devil, Gi Hun, who had dyed his hair red, was pulling up to the front of the hospital with Cheol in the front seat, wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"Gi Hun! There's a booster seat in the back for a reason!" Sae-Byeok crossed her arms as they got into the car. She grabbed her brother, pulling him into the back.

"He's a kid! Let him live a little!" Gi Hun reasoned as Kyo sat in the back as well.

"How've you been, Cheol?" She ruffled his hair as Sae-Byeok fastened him into his seat.

"Great! Sae said that she had a surprise for me!"

"It's a great surprise, kiddo," Kyo assured him as Gi Hun drove. They ended up in a rural part of the country, and soon they made it to the safehouse where Sae-Byeok's mom was being kept safe and sound.

They got out the car, with Cheol practically demanding to be let out of his seat almost instantly, and Kyo laughed at the resemblance of his frown that perfectly matched Sae-Byeok's.

"Can I call him Kang Cheol-Sunshine too?"

"No."

And when the door to the safe house was opened, and their mother emerged with tearful and happy eyes, Sae-Byeok let her cold exterior fall.

"Oh, how I've missed you both. So so much."

Gi Hun handed Kyo a hankerchief.

"We never speak of this again."

"Oh, definitely," Gi Hun said with a proud smile, glancing at Kyo. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we're gonna get your mom."

Kyo nodded, wiping at her nose before introducing herself, "Hi, I'm .... uh--"

"Kyo Ji-Yun!! Yes, my daughter has talked so much about you!" Mrs Kang confessed as Sae-Byeok was suddenly very interested with the sky.

"Oh, really?" Kyo raised her eyebrows at the girl, who kept looking up obliviously.

"Yes, she called about it on the way here! Such beautiful eyes! You did good, my little flower."

Sae-Byeok was red.

"Ah, but now, I see where she gets her beauty from," Kyo smooth-talked, earning a pinch to the cheek from Sae-Byeok's mom and a hug. She smirked at Sae as they hugged. Gi Hun introduced himself next. "Talked about me lately."

"Oh, shut up."

"Oh, make me," Kyo leaned down confidently before earning a kick to the knee. "I deserve that."

"Yeah."

"To the house!" Gi Hun cheered excitedly as they were all ushered back into the car.

Kyo's heart was racing: she kept putting her hand in her jacket pocket, her fingers fiddling with the ring box. She shouldn't be nervous, but then again, who wouldn't be nervous if they were proposing to someone as gorgeous as Kang Sae-Byeok?

When they got to the house, Kyo couldn't help but laugh. She had always dreamed of owning a huge house, but not only had she accomplished that, she had people in her life to share it with.

Gi Hun helped Mrs Kang settle in, grabbing her things and escorting her up the stairs to her new bedroom. Cheol had gone up with them since Gi Hun had been in charge of his bedroom.

And he might have told the kid that he had boxes of toys waiting for him.

Kyo watched Sae-Byeok walk into the kitchen, glancing at soon-to-be filled photo frames.

"Up to your standards, your highness?" Kyo smiled at her, leaning against the counter. Sae-Byeok turned, a wide smile on her face.

"You just broke those standards, holy shit," she chuckled breathlessly, spinning around slowly to admire their new home.

Theirs.

Not anyone else's. Just theirs, and their families.

Sae-Byeok felt Kyo's arms wrap around her middle, and they swayed, "I am so, so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you too," Kyo mumbled with a smile as Sae-Byeok leaned back into her. She took a deep breath, simply taking in the breath-taking sight in front of her.

Sae-Byeok never said 'I love you' the way a normal person would, Kyo would've explained. She'd laugh, call you an idiot, a dork. Hell, even a dumbass.

Kyo was the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like her.

"I really don't deserve you," Sae-Byeok turned in her arms, resting her forehead against hers.

"Are you kidding?" Kyo rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't you ever think that, okay?" She smiled, moving some of Sae-Byeok's hair out of her eyes. "We've been through hell. Let's stay in heaven for a couple of years."

Sae-Byeok stared into the dark brown eyes that had melted her heart that the older girl had before she could even think straight to refuse.

"Hey." Kyo caught her attention yet again. "Your ring finger looks a little. . . empty."

She pulled out a small box, and Sae-Byeok watched as she opened it, revealing one of the most beautiful rings she had ever seen.

"You know what's funny," Sae-Byeok said, reaching into her own pockets and pulling out a box.

"No way," Kyo began to laugh.

"Are we doing turns or---"

Kyo dropped down on one knee and Sae-Byeok groaned, "I wanted to do it first!"

"Will you, Kang Sunshine-Byeok, make me the happiest idiot alive by marrying me?"

Sae-Byeok crossed her arms, pouting before smiling and nodding. Kyo cheered, jumping up and down before sliding the ring onto her finger, "Okay, my turn."

She got on one knee, holding out her hand for Kyo to takex The Japanese girl snickered, "You look tinier from up here."

"You know what . . . " Sae-Byeok pretended to get back up to give her a piece of her mind but Kyo gently pushed her back down, laughing.

"I was joking!! Come on, sunshine, hit me."

"Marry me, dork," Sae-Byeok shook her head in amusement as Kyo nodded, getting back up to kiss her. They heard clapping behind them, and they opened their eyes to see Gi Hun and Mrs Kang clapping with Cheol jumping into the pool outside in celebration.

Kyo picked Sae-Byeok up bridal style. The younger girl sighed, "Let's do it."

"I love you, sunshine." Kyo beamed.

"I love you too, dork."

"Only yours after all!" Kyo yelled as she threw them both into the pool.

-

yall.

thank you guys so much for all the support on this book. and all the votes and views holy shit this is insane.

its hilarious reading your comments, u mfing fruitbowls.

dont worry it doesnt really end here. ive started a new squid game called the night we met about squid game's biggest simp

and hey, yall ready to cry when i post the alternate endings?

other than that, i love all of you guys, thanks for all the kind comments and ego boosters, like kyo, i am in the clouds.

see yall over at the night we met book.

🙆❤️🙆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 9.2K 30
โ what if we all die? โž โ then we die together. it'll be like romeo and juliet ... kind of. โž โ you're not helping, saebyeok. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
32.4K 620 10
*๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ* ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ...
44.4K 2.1K 26
ooo. In which losing the game isn't the only thing she loses. squid game / kan...
92.5K 2.7K 22
Green light Red light Yours forever Kang Sae Byeok