Love in thirds

By Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... More

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
Authors note
Epilogue

14.3 Carlos & Marie

255 10 27
By Nelleke9

You look at Daniel and Nell while they dance the first dance, smiling brightly when you see her dress, that you designed and made, moving perfectly with every movement she makes. Her reaction to the dress was exactly what you wished for, and worth all the frustration crying you had done over the past few months when things didn't work out the way you wanted. After Daniel and Nell kept getting lots of questions about the outfits Milo was wearing, a massive change happened in your life. You had been playing with the idea of starting your own business with your designs, but you never really tried anything out because you were nervous.

Your friends and Carlos really made a difference here, especially once Nell asked you to design and make her wedding dress. You quit your job at the Ferrari hospitality, genuinely sad because you had loved working there, and fully focused on the process of designing and creating her wedding dress. Since Nell was home a lot, she spent a lot of her time creating ideas and picking out photo's that would work well for your brand/website/social media. Sofia used her social media knowledge, teaching you what to do and not to do, resulting in a growing account where you had been sharing your progress and projects the last few months.

Carlos was ecstatic, and very relieved when you told him that you'd still be traveling to a lot of his races, and he cleared out one of the spare rooms to create an at home atelier for you while you were home for a few days in Vienna. His face when you turned around with tears in your eyes is something you'll never forget, he looked so proud and so happy that you liked what he did with the space. You look up when you feel someone squeeze your thigh, smiling when you see Carlos looking at you with a soft gaze. "Are you okay mi amore?" he asks, scooting his chair a little closer to you to wrap his arm around your shoulders. You hum, leaning against him before turning your head and pecking his lips. "I am, just admiring all this. This all just makes me so happy, and to know that she's wearing the dress we designed together and that I made is just" you swallow, "it's just really emotional to me."

Milo is sitting on your lap, playing with your necklaces while you hum along to the song that's playing. People are dancing, laughing, and chatting, but you're enjoying a quiet moment with the little guy. You smile when Nell sits down next to you, giving her Milo when he makes grabby hands at her. "What were you thinking about? You seemed so lost in thought" she asks, cooing at Milo who presses his small face against her chest while he sighs and closes his eyes. "I don't know really, I'm just feeling happy and I kind of can't wait until it's me in a wedding dress and holding my baby" you reply, looking at Nell with wide eyes when you realise what you said. "That is probably not the best thing to say on your wedding day, oh my god. Sorry" you tell her, but she just laughs and waves it away.

"Girl, don't apologise. I think it's a compliment that you feel that way when you look at Dan and me. Your time will come, Carlos isn't that blind" she says, winking at you before she stands up. "I'm going to put him to bed, I think it's been a bit much for him. Go and dance with your man, I want to see you smile instead of hang around here" she says, squeezing your shoulder before walking away with Milo against her chest. You smile when you see how Daniel's eyes follow her before he says bye to his friends, moving through the crowd before planting his arm around her, smiling at his wife before they put Milo to bed together. You catch Carlos' eye when you look back into the room, smiling when he makes his way towards you with a big smile.

"Can I have this dance, my beautiful lady" he asks, trying his best to imitate a posh English accent. You giggle, nodding at him before placing your hand in his and letting him lead you towards the dancefloor. He pulls you flush against his body, swaying the two of you around while you lay your head against his chest. "Te amo" he whispers, humming when you whisper that you love him too. You smile when you feel his hands roam over your back, looking up at him to see him smiling at you with a playful glint. He leans down, brushing his lips over yours before looking into your eyes again. You run your fingers through his hair, pulling his face down to yours to kiss him deeply, the music around the two of you fading away as you focus on Carlos only.

The sound of the sewing machine has been the only thing you've been hearing the past few hours, and Piñón's snoring because he doesn't want to leave your atelier when you're in there. Carlos is golfing with his dad and some friends, so you take the time to work on one of your new projects. He asked if you wanted to go out for a hike tonight, the sunset is supposed to be gorgeous today because the weather has been perfect. You agreed to it, and you were looking forward to spending the evening with him after the last few busy weeks. After you came back from the wedding you and Carlos had been working non-stop, and spending time together had been harder than usual. It made the idea of spending the evening together so much sweeter for you though.

Carlos texts you that he'll be home in thirty, and you rip yourself away from your sewing machine with a sigh, ruffling Piñón's fur before walking towards the bedroom to get changed into hiking appropriate wear. Since it's still warm you settle on a pair of white loose pants and one of Carlos' polo's, taking one of your own knitted cardigans with you in case it gets cold. You look around the kitchen for something edible to take with you when Carlos walks into the house. "Hola mi amore!" he says excitedly, holding up two bags in front of you. "I brought dinner, we can hike to our usual spot and then eat there? What do you think?" he asks, putting the bags on the counter before walking towards you and placing his hands on your hips, smiling when you nod excitedly. "You look good in my shirt Rie" he mumbles, kissing your lips softly before saying that he'll change quickly.

He comes back in a pair of dark green pants and a white t-shirt, carrying a knitted sweater with him while he looks around for his shoes. You take Piñón's leash, kissing his head before waiting for Carlos to take the food. "I've got everything, let's go. I think, if we walk a little fast, we'll be right on time" he says, winking at you when you sigh when he does a power walk move. "You should've come home earlier then babe" you tell him, and he nods with a hum. "Yes, but I had to get food for my girl." You smile at his words, grabbing his free hand while the two of you walk through the hills towards your usual spot. Piñón is happily walking between the two of you while you chat about your day, smiling at each other and enjoying each other's presence.

You arrive perfectly on time, sitting down on the rocks while Carlos takes out the food and utensils before he sits down next to you. He gives Piñón a dog snack to munch on, chuckling when the dog lets out an excited bark before laying down at your feet. Carlos lets out a sigh while you watch the sun go down, looking at you when you take a bite from your food. "This is nice, I missed you the last few weeks. It's hard to see each other for such short periods of time only when we're so busy" he says, looking at you when you swallow while nodding. "Yeah, it is. But it's race week soon, which means I'll be going with you. This has just been a crazy few weeks" you answer, looking at him with a soft smile before pressing a kiss on his lips. "But we're together now, so let's not think about the time we weren't" you say, smiling when he pulls your face back again to kiss you.

He puts your stuff back in the bag after you're finished with eating, looking at you intently before clearing his throat. "Rie?" he asks, and you hum, looking at him with a smile before staring at the sunset again. "Do you see us getting married and starting a family?" You look at him again due to his question, frowning when you see his nervous eyes. "Yeah, I do. Why? You don't?" you respond, shifting a little so you can look at him. He shakes his head, "no, god no I do want that. That's not why I asked mi amore. I just, want to be sure about it before I do something." You giggle, shaking your head at his vague answer before stroking a few escaped hairs away from his face. The golden hour glow hits his face perfectly, and you stare at him in awe while he does the same to you.

"When we were at the wedding, I suddenly realised something when I saw you staring at them with so much admiration in your eyes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to have a family with you and grow old together" he says softly, smiling when your eyes widen slightly at his words. "The way we've grown as a couple, how you supported me through the hard moments and how we learned how to communicate healthily, I want to do that with you for life. I'm not sure why I was so blind for so long but seeing you there staring at them made everything make sense" he clears his throat, looking at Piñón who nudges his knee which makes him chuckle. He takes a deep breath while looking around him before he stands up, looking at you while he lowers himself down on one knee.

"Mi amore, me harás el hombre más feliz del mundo y me harías el honor de ser mi esposa?" you stare at him and the ring in the box, nodding your head because no sound comes out. Carlos smiles brightly, standing up and tugging you on your feet before wrapping his arms around you. You start crying when you feel his arms tightening around you, sobbing against his shirt while he whispers sweet nothings in your ear. "I-I don't even know what you said, but yes" you stutter eventually, laughing when Carlos throws his head back with a laugh. He holds your face in his hands, wiping the tears away before kissing you deeply. "I love you so much. I asked if you wanted to make me the happiest man alive and do me the honor of becoming my wife" he says softly, smiling broadly when you whisper a yes before you kiss him again.

You can't help but stare at your hand the whole way home, looking at Carlos who is doing the same every time he grabs your hand. "You know" you say, walking into your house while Carlos follows you, "I can't wait to marry you." You lean against the kitchen counter, smiling at him while he processes your words. He walks towards you, stepping between your legs before leaning his palms on either side of your body while you wrap yours around his neck. "You know," he starts, nuzzling your nose before kissing you softly, "I can't wait to marry you either." You hum, pulling his face towards yours to kiss him while he cages you against the kitchen counter. "Mi amore" he breaths when your hand slips under his shirt, stroking his abs while you look at him with your head cocked sideways, "let me take you to bed, please."

Carlos hands caress your face after he closed the bedroom door, leaning down to brush his lips over yours before he lifts your shirt up. He groans when he sees that you're not wearing anything underneath it, and you sigh out when his warm hands stroke your naked skin. "So pretty" he mumbles, pressing open mouthed kisses on your neck while he walks the two of you towards the edge of your bed. He unbuttons your pants before letting them pool at your feet, humming when you sit down on the end of the bed. You lean back on your elbows when he takes his shirt off, nibbling on your lower lip when you watch his muscles flex while he takes his pants off. "How are you so handsome?" you sigh, giggling when Carlos smiles at you before he leans down to connect your lips.

He pushes you down on the matrass, humming when you let out a whimper while he moves his kisses down your body towards your panties. He takes them off slowly, smiling when you let out a whine. "Tranquilo amore, I will give you what you want" he whispers, kissing your calves before moving towards your thighs. You let out a gasp when you suddenly feel his tongue teasing your folds, arching your back towards the ceiling when his thumb starts stimulating your clit. You moan his name, pressing your face in the pillow while he hums, sending the vibrations through your entire body. "C-Carlos" you choke out, gripping the sheets around you when you feel your orgasm building up, letting out a strangled moan when it hits you suddenly.

He pulls away from you when you push his head away, grinning at you while you stare at him with flushed cheeks. "You look gorgeous like this" he mumbles, hovering over you before kissing you deeply, humming against your lips when you run your fingers through his hair. He pulls away from you, shoving his boxers down quickly before sitting cross-legged on the matrass, pulling you on top of him. You sink down on him, pressing your face into his neck when you feel him snug between your walls. "Oh, shit. You feel so good" he groans, gripping your waist before guiding your movements, staring at you when you look into his eyes.

"I love you" you whisper, whimpering when he hits your sweet spot with every movement you make. He grunts, pulling your head down to kiss you deeply, leaning his forehead against yours while you pick up the rhythm. "F-fuck Rie, you're doing so well" he whispers, stroking your hair out of your face before moving his hands over your soft skin. You whimper when you feel your walls tighten again, picking up the pace while Carlos' strong hands grip your hips and guide you.

"I-I'm close" you moan, biting your lower lip when Carlos rubs your clit with his finger. A few loose strands stick to his forehead, and his darkened eyes bore into your when your orgasm hits you, making you throw your head back while you let out a loud moan of his name. "That's it, moan my name" he grunts, pressing your damp body against his when he spills inside of you, whispering in your ear how much he loves you.

You slip under the covers after taking a quick shower together, waiting for Carlos to join you so you can cuddle up to him. He chuckles when you put your head on his chest the minute he lays down, taking your hand with the ring in his before kissing your knuckles. "Buenas Noches mi dulce prometida."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 22
❛ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 an f1 driver finds himself intertwined with a princess, someone way out of his league or so he thought ❜ ❪ soc med...
84.8K 2.4K 11
appetence an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or a natural bond Loving him was a losing game from the beginning, he knew this...
208K 3K 28
"You say we're 'just friends' but friends don't know the way you taste..." *disclaimer* these aren't the actual actions and personalities of the real...
1.3M 30.5K 70
Everybody has the dream. It starts when seeing something, think about it, wanting it, and one day it becomes the dream. The only way to make it come...