Love in thirds

By Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... More

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

14.2 Charles & Sofia

213 9 20
By Nelleke9

You look at Charles who's listening to the speech of Carlos while Milo is sitting on his knee. He gave him his car keys, smiling while the little boy plays with it as if it's the coolest toy in the world. "He's so easily entertained, it's adorable" he tells you, smiling at you with rose coloured cheeks from the wine he's been sipping. You hum, stroking Milo's curls before you look at the happy couple. You smile when you catch Nell's eye, winking at her when she makes a heart shape with her fingers. "Would you want a wedding like this?" Charles suddenly asks, and you look at him with wide eyes before thinking about his question. "I'm not sure, I think I'd want more colour. But definitely this vibe, everyone is so happy and relaxed" you answer eventually, giggling when Charles nods. "I'm taking notes in my head mon ange" he mumbles, winking at you before focussing his attention on Milo again.

Nell's mom takes Milo from Charles when people start dancing, telling the two of you to enjoy the evening. You smile at her, waving at Milo's sleepy face while you look at Charles relaxed smile. "Want to dance with me, mon amour?" he asks, tracing your arm with his fingertips while he looks at you with a soft gaze. "I'd love to meu fofinho" you answer, taking his hand when he stands up, following him onto the dancefloor. You wrap your arms around his neck while his hands rests on your hip, swaying to the beat while you look at him with a smile. "You look so beautiful today Sof" he mumbles, leaning down to peck your lips while he squeezes your hips. "You look very handsome too babe" you reply, smiling when he grins at you.

You lean your head against his chest when he pulls you closer, giggling when you see Daniel moving his hips around wildly while Nell is looking at him with a horrified expression. "They're perfect for each other, aren't they" Charles chuckles, shaking his head when Daniel lets out a loud laugh. "They really are, it's adorable to see" you answer him, taking his face in your hands before pulling it towards you so you can kiss him. He hums against your lips, stroking your sides with his warm hands before leaning his forehead against yours. "I can't wait to marry you, mon coeur" he whispers, blushing slightly when you let out a surprised gasp. "Really?" you whisper, swallowing when he hums with a nod.

Nell waves at you and Marie while she walks towards the two of you in the Ferrari hospitality, Milo strapped onto her chest in a carrier. "Hello, my girls" she exclaims, kissing you and Marie on your cheeks before sitting down. "Here we are again, I missed being on the paddock. How are we?" she asks, pressing a kiss on Milo's head when he makes a sound. You catch up with each other, laughing about the silly things you all got up to in the last few weeks that you hadn't seen each other. "How is work, are you still having fun?" Marie asks you, leaning towards Nell while she tickles Milo who's out of the carrier and on Nell's lap by now.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I have so much creative freedom, and my colleagues are so nice. It's a plus that I get to go to every race and spend a fair amount of time in Charles' garage while I'm working" you say, smiling when Milo waves at you. "Oh, did you learn how to wave already? Smart boy" you coo, squeezing his cheek before looking at your watch. "By the way, I heard that you shot some photos yesterday?" you ask Nell, chuckling when she groans. "Who told you that? Don't tell Daniel, he's going to go mad. I promised I'd only do that during the weekends that Blake can take care of Milo" she chuckles, "he doesn't like the idea of me spending so much energy on multiple things. I just promised him that so he'd stop whining, but that's probably not working out in my favour then."

Charles sighs when you make your way back into your shared apartment, chuckling when Penny greets the two of you with excited barks. "Hello my girl, hi, did mom drop you off already? Did you miss us?" he says, crouching down to ruffle her fur while she bounces around him. "I think it's safe to say that she missed us, don't you think mon ange?" he asks you, picking Penny up and pressing kisses on her head. You smile at the sight, walking towards him to give Penny a kiss, before kissing Charles softly. "I love you" you tell him, smiling when you see his eyes softening. He hums, wrapping his free arm around your waist and pressing you against him tighter, looking at Penny who's leaning against his chest now.

You wave at Charles while you walk past your apartment building, chuckling when he waves from the balcony before you walk towards your car. You have a meeting with your team about the F1 social media, and how you wanted to change things in the future. Charles seemed rather excited that you were leaving for the day, and you weren't sure if you should be hurt or intrigued by that. He had been acting a little suspicious the last few days, getting nervous whenever you suddenly popped into his sim room to ask him something, and telling you he couldn't wait for the future you had together every night you fell asleep in each other's arms. You smile when you walk into the meeting, sitting down next to your favourite colleague before you take out your stuff and get ready to focus.

"I know, it's super exciting. I feel like we could definitely work together for a big part" you say to Nell through the phone while you're driving home. "It seems like something you'd really shine in as well; I can't wait to see the new format next year Sof! I'm super stoked for you" she answers, humming when Daniel says something to her. "We should go out for dinner next week says Daniel, he's been wanting to show you and Charles something that Milo can do now" she says, and you chuckle when you hear Milo squeal in the background. "Okay, I'm going to safe my child, Daniel is being weird. Have a good night babes, I'll talk to you soon" she says, and you hum, telling her to have a good night as well before you hang up the phone, smiling while you drive home through the streets of Monaco.

You frown when you walk into your silent apartment, hanging your coat up while you wreck your brain trying to remember if Charles had anything on his agenda today. You walk further into the apartment, gasping when you realise there are little candles littered all throughout the living room. You stop in the threshold when you see Charles sitting behind his piano, smiling at you nervously before he takes a deep breath. He starts playing the first notes of tout l'universe, and you clasp your hand in front of your mouth when he softly starts singing the lyrics of the song that is so dear to you.

Tour l'univers

(All of the universe)

Nos deux couers sous la terre

(We are two hearts on earth)

Au millieu des failles où tout l'eclate

(In the middle of the cracks where everything explodes)

Se trouver au point d'impact

(I'll be at the point of impact)

Sans toi

(Without you)

"W-what is all this about?" you stutter, wiping the tears away while Charles stands up and stretches his hand out for you. You walk towards him, pressing your face against his chest while he strokes his warm hand over your back to calm you down. You look up at him when he pulls away slightly, humming when he wipes your cheeks dry before kissing you softly. "I have something that I've been meaning to ask for a while now" he starts, his voice wavering a little before he clears his throat. "Ever since we started living together, I feel like I've been happier than ever in my life. Not in the way that I'm always smiling or laughing, but just this feeling of being completely at ease" he smiles down at you, chuckling when you look at him confused.

"Everything that we've been through has made my feelings for you stronger, I have never felt anything like what I feel when I'm with you. I want to see you smile every day, because it makes me so happy when you're happy" he takes a deep breath, his hands are a little shaky and you stare at him when he clears his throat and closes his eyes for a second. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know I've said it so many times the last few weeks so you might be sick of hearing it, but I do. So, with that being said, there is a question that I hope you will answer yes to" he looks at you, nibbling on his lower lip nervously before taking something out of his pocket.

You gasp when he lowers himself down on one knee, opening the small box to reveal the ring of your dreams. "My Sofia, will you marry me?" you stare at him with wide eyes when he asks the question, choking out a little sob before nodding, placing your head in your hands while you cry. You feel his arms wrap around you, pressing kisses on your hair while he whispers that he loves you so much. You look up at him, smiling through the tears when you see his own cheeks wet as well, pulling his face down to kiss him deeply. "I love you; I love you so much" you whisper, pressing your face in the crook of his neck while he softly sways the two of you around the room.

Charles walks into the bedroom, grinning at you while you look at him from your spot in the bed. You went out for dinner together before you went for a sunset walk, enjoying the newly engaged moment with the stunning sights Monaco provides. You stare at his muscled body, sighing when you realise that's your soon to be husband. "What's that sigh about mon ange?" Charles asks, slipping under the covers in just his underwear, scooting towards you immediately when you turn on your side towards him. "I just realised that I'm lucky" you reply, trailing your fingertips over his abs. He closes his eyes with a hum, pulling you towards him before pressing his lips on yours.

You moan against his lips when he presses himself against you, pulling away before pushing him on his back and straddling him. He groans when you nibble on the skin of his neck, gripping your hips tighter before tugging at the hem of your nightdress. He takes it off you swiftly, groaning when he sees your soft skin. "God, you're so gorgeous. I can't believe I get to marry you" he whispers, roaming his hands over your skin while you slowly grind on his hardening length. You pepper kisses over his chest, moving down with every kiss while you keep your eyes on his eyes. He grunts when you reach the waistband of his underwear, mumbling your name when you trace the fabric with your fingertips. You hum, pressing kisses on his abs before you slowly take his boxers off.

"S-Sof" he grunts when you take his erection in your hand, slowly moving your hand up and down while you look at him with darkened eyes. You hum when he moans your name, pressing kisses close to his length without actually touching it. "P-please mon ange" he whispers, gripping the sheets tighter when you move your mouth towards his tip. He shudders underneath you when he feels your breath on it, letting out a strangled moan when your warm mouth envelopes him. You bob your head slowly, listening to his moans and grunts while you watch his muscles flex. "M-merde ma chérie" he groans, leaning on his elbows to watch you pleasure him while you look straight into his eyes.

You pull away from him when he grunts that he's about to come, earning a sigh from Charles before he sees you aligning yourself with his erection. "Wait, mon amour" he says, throwing his head back into the pillow when you sink down on him slowly while a breathless moan of his name leaves your lips. "Oh, god, baby" he moans, gripping your waist while he stares at you in awe. You put your hands on his chest, parting your lips with a soft moan when you pick up the pace. His hands stroke your skin before he pulls your face towards his, kissing you deeply when your lips finally meet. You sigh against his lips, loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around you while your bodies move together.

Charles bucks his hips up into you, earning a loud moan from you when he hits your sweet spot by doing so. "Charles" you whimper, pressing your face against his shoulder while you feel your walls clench around him. "Are you going to come for me, mon amour?" he asks, moving his hand towards your bundle of nerves before rubbing circles on it, grunting when he feels you tighten around him. "B-baby, you feel so good" he mumbles, thrusting into you faster while your body keeps moving on top of him as well. The moment your orgasm hits you, is the same moment as Charles' one does. The feeling of him spilling inside of you makes yours even better, and you moan against his neck while he thrusts the two of you through it.

You lay in each other's arms afterwards, catching your breaths while his hand draws imaginary figures over your bare skin. "Sofia?" he asks quietly, and you hum, sitting up a little so you can look at his flushed face. "I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.4K 11
appetence an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or a natural bond Loving him was a losing game from the beginning, he knew this...
106K 3K 66
Sequel to Red... Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But out of sight out of mind? Hmm, I can't quite decide which is true. I mean, I can't forget...
100K 1.6K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
396K 8.2K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...