Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

✨ Introduction ✨
Part 1- First Meet 👋🏼
Part 2- You? Again? 😩
Part 3- Annoying but Cute 😚
Part 4- Thank-you? 💫
Part 5- A spark ⚡️
Part 6- The Beginning 🎬
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath 🤨
Part 12- The Dance 💃🏻
Part 13- Ishk High 🍾
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! 🍾
Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises
Part 16- Confusion 💫
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight ✈️
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan 🍺
Part 25- The Morning After ☀️
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 27- Plans & Gifts
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 41- A New Start
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings 🤪
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! 💫
Note ❤️

Part 7- Butterflies 🦋

1.1K 97 40
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! Part seven is here, please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The mendhi function was going smoothly, all the girls had beautiful henna designs imprinted onto their hands while the guys stood conversing or eating the savoury food that had been served. 

Ahaan was standing by the window attending a phone call when he noticed Ishqi, who sat on the stool in front of him getting mendhi applied onto her hands. Ahaan admired her beauty and the person he was on the phone with kept saying "Hello? hello Mr. Malhotra?! Hello" and he frustratedly hung up the phone- But Ahaan couldn't care less, he was too busy adoring the beauty in front of him. 

He himself didn't know what was happening to him, Ahaan had come across tons of beautiful girls but with Ishqi it was different...they fought, a lot...she annoyed the heck out of him but still the sense of protectiveness & care he felt for her was beyond his understanding. 

He was lost in her beauty when Kartik stood by his brother and with a smirk on his face said, "Bhai, aise ghoor ghoor ke dekho ge toh nazar lag jaigi"- 

Ahaan: Mein uss ladki ko nahi dekh raha" 

Kartik: Meine toh "uss" ladki ka naam hi nahi liya-

Ahaan: Shut up Kartik! 

To annoy his brother Kartik started singing, "Ishq(i) wala love na na ta na na ta na "

Ahaan got defensive, "T-Tu yeh gaana kyun ga raha hai!"

Kartik: Just like that bro, chill-

Ahaan: Chill mat karne ko bol mujhe, tujhe lagta hai ke mein iss ladki ko like karta houn, yeh ajeeb language bolne waali, har baat pe larne waali, batameez ladki ko mein like karta houn?

Kartik: Mein kuch nahi keh raha bhai, aap ke mann mein chor hai-

Ahaan: Tu na- while he was arguing with Kartik he saw Ishqi coughing, he bolted from there without even completing his sentence and got a glass of water from one of the tables and went straight up to Ishqi. 

Kartik obviously had his eyes on Ahaan but this was noticed by Arun and Rhea as well- Kartik was beaming with joy while Arun and Rhea were burning with jealousy.

Without caring about anything else Ahaan took a seat by Ishqi, she saw the glass in his hands and said in-between coughs, "I-It's o-okay m-mein k-khud p-pee l-loun gi"- "Shsshh, tum toh har waqt jhagre ke liye ready rehti ho" He put one of his hand's behind her head as support and brought the glass to her lips, she looked at him in the eyes and drank the water. 

Kartik (inner voice): Wah Bhai! Ishqi ke liye argument beech mein chod di..not bad!

Dadi adored them from afar and said to Savitri, "Woh dekho Savitri, Ahaan Ishqi ko paani pila raha hai" - Savitri's eyes widened and she smiled, her son who'd never payed heed to any girls was now doing this. 

Ahaan lowered the glass and set it on a nearby table, "You okay?" he asked her- "Yeah, t-thank-you" she replied- Ishqi gazed at him with adoration in her eyes, ever since they'd met she'd seen the mean and not-so-friendly side of Ahaan but this new sweet AVM was a pleasant surprise and she loved it! 

Meanwhile, Rhea was hating this all, she wanted Ahaan and Ishqi to go far from each other now- She spotted a waiter holding a glass of juice in his hands, she purposely bumped into him and the juice fell onto Ishqi's lengha. Breaking from their trance Ahaan and Ishqi helped the waiter up, "Aap theek hai?" she asked him- "Gi, I'm sorry mam, aapke kapro par juice gir gaya"

Ishqi: Oh, it's okay, galti hogayi, saaf hojaiga aap tension mat lijiye

Waiter: Thank you mam- saying this he left from there while the respect in Ahaan's eyes for Ishqi increased, "she's so soft-hearted and sweet" he thought-

Ahaan: Ishqi, come I'll show you where the restroom is so you can clean this up-

Ishqi nodded and followed Ahaan up the stairs while Rhea frustratedly stomped her foot on the ground due to the failure of her plan. 

Kartik chuckled, "Jo Rhea ke halaat lag rahe hai, thodne ke chakkar mein inn dono ko aur paas le ayi gi"

-----
Ahaan led Ishqi to his room and showed her the restroom, the juice was on the foot of her lengha so she didn't close the door. Ahaan stood in his room and waited for her-

Ishqi was cleaning the juice when she turned around and saw the zip of her blouse half down, her hair was long enough for people to not notice so she sighed a breath of relief. To her luck the majority of the juice had fallen on to the ground rather than on her so that was any easy clean, but she had to do something about the zip. Ishqi had henna on her hands so she couldn't, she decided on calling Sonu but saw Ahaan already walking towards her in the mirror. 

Ahaan's POV: As the washroom door was open I saw Ishqi contemplating about something, then she turned around and I saw the zip of her top open, "oh god this girl is so careless!" - I walked towards her and our eyes met in the mirror. 

___
Ahaan advanced towards Ishqi and when they were close enough he asked, "Mein help kardoun?"- She turned around, "Nahi, it's okay mein Sonu yah Tara se help maang loungi"

She was about to leave when Ahaan caught her wrist, "You can trust me Ishqi, aur waise bhi they both have henna on their hands, kaise help kareingi woh tumahri?"

Ishqi sighed and nodded, she stood in front of Ahaan, her back facing him- A smile crept up on Ishqi's face while looking at them both in the mirror, Ahaan gently parted her hair to the side, as soon as his fingers brushed against her skin a current flowed through her body, she herself didn't know what it was. 

Her heartbeat fastened and she clutched her lengha tightly, he was having an intense affect on her. Ahaan looked up into the mirror and saw her gaze glued to the floor while a smile lingered on her lips, his heartbeat accelerated. They looked so prefect together...

"Hogaya" escaped his lips- "Ishqi looked up, "Hogaya?"- 

"Hmm" he replied, then reality struck her and she turned around, "t-thank-you" she said and ran out the door to calm herself. 

Ishqi (inner voice): WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?!! Why the hell is my heart beating so fast, he's just AVM right? he's caught me from falling tens of times before, his hands have slid around my waist but I've never felt what I did just now....ISHQIIIII, break par pair rakho, he's AVM, Mr. 3 in 1, naam teen banda mean...but woh meri itni help karte hai...NAHII..Yeh mat soch ke ussne accha kya kiya hai, yeh sooch ke woh tujhse kitna jhagarte hai, kitne akru hai, tujhe ek percent bhi pasand nahi karte....but he's been so sweet this entire day.....

Ahaan (inner voice): Oh.My.God Ahaan...What was that, you helped that girl close the zip of her dress and she let me?! Tera dimaag kharab hogaya hai Ahaan, Chachi ko bola leta, Dadi yah Maa se help karne ko keh deta par tu ne toh khud kardi!!....But Why? Why did I feel soooo many butterflies in my stomach when I saw her smile upon my touch? SHUT UP AHAAN, tu uss ladaku aur batameez ladki ke baare mein mat sooch...she's going to drive you mad..

~~~~
Fast Forward: All the guests leave, only the youngsters of the clan are left. They all go into the backyard with juice/beer/snacks. 
(Ishqi, Ahaan, Kartik, Tara, Sonu, Raj, Zayan, Rhea, Arun are present there)

---
They all sat on chairs that formed a circle, Ishqi and Ahaan sat opposite to one another and kept glancing at each other, while they were all conversing Raj asked Ishqi, "Ishu, woh Sangeet ke function mein Aryan bhi aaraha hai, you're okay with that na?"

Ishqi: Arrey, of course- Jo bhi hua it was a long time ago and now everyone has moved on from that. It's completely okay with me!

Kartik: Waise, now that we're all friends-about-to-turn-into-family- can you fill us in about this whole "Aryan" thing- 

Ahaan (inner voice): Aaj iss idiot ne koi sensible sawal kiya hai-

Just then Ishqi's phone started to ring, "Tum log inhe Aryan ke baare mein baatao mein jaldi se call attend karke aati houn" she said as she excused herself from there. 

 "Aryan is Ishqi's ex"- Raj revealed-

Ahaan choked on his beer while Kartik and Tara tried to control their laughter, "Are you okay bhai" Kartik said while patting his brother's back. "I'm fine, Raj you continue" 

Rhea (inner voice): Ahaan ko Ishqi ke ex ke baare mein jaane ki itni jaldi kyun horahi hai?!

Raj: So around four years ago Ishqi and Aryan used to date, then Ishqi broke up with him but he still chased her around and- 

Tara cut him off, "Yeah because he was madly in love with di but her feelings towards him faded and she didn't at all like his overly possessive and clingy behaviour"

Sonu: So do you guys think he still likes her?

Tara: Think kya, we all know he does but aab kaafi time hogaya hai and we all hope he's moved on-

Kartik: Hope?

Tara: Matlab usse ek baar mein samaj hi nahi aata, even after di has politely declined his proposal several times woh phir propose kar deta hai..

Raj: But as woh log humare family friends hai unhe shaadi mein toh bolna pareyga- 

Kartik smirked while looking at his brother who was deeply engrossed in his thoughts, "Don't worry iss baar Aryan se pakka Ishqi ki jaan chut jaigi..Kyun bhai?"

Ahaan glared at Kartik while Ishqi entered the scene again, "Tara, Zayan, Raj chalo- Sarla Bua and maa jaldi ghar bola rahi hai, sangeet ki prep bhi toh karni hai na" 

Zayan: Hmm chalo- 

Ahaan: Bye, see you at the office tomorrow Ishqi-  

Rhea: Wait a second, why will you guys see each other at the office? she asked confused- 

Kartik: Because bhai and Ishqi are business partners for the next three years- 

Arun: WHAT WHY?!

Ahaan: Excuse me! 

Ishqi: Tumhe isse kya?

Arun rolled his eyes while Ishqi said, "Byeee AVM, and I promise ke mein time par aa jaoungi" saying this she left with her siblings while a smile crept up on Ahaan's face which didn't go unnoticed by Kartik, Sonu, Rhea, and Arun- Two of them beamed with happiness while the other two burned in envy.

Sonu: Rhea, Arun bohot late hogaya hai- tum dono bhi aapne ghar jao phir parso sangeet mein milte hai, she said with a fake smile plastered across her face.

Rhea: Hm, bye Ahaannnnn, she said trying to get the attention of Ahaan who sat on the sofa deep engrossed in his thoughts- "Byee Ishqi" he mindlessly replied which angered Rhea and she stormed out of there with her brother. 

Sonu and Kartik looked at each other and then their brother, "Inhe kya horhea hai?!" Sonu asked Kartik- "Ishqi effect", he replied-

Sonu: Ishqi Effect?

Kartik: Hmm, Tara ne kaha ke and I quote, "Ishqi effect seedha dil nahi dimaag kharab karti hai but yahan par dil tak baat pehle pouch gayi hai"

Sonu: Waise, yeh toh bata cheapde ke tu Tara ke saath itna chipak kyun raha tha-

Kartik: A-Aisa kuch nahi Sonu aur waise bhi hum abhi bhai aur Ishqi ke baare mein discuss kar rahe hai-

Sonu: Hmm, saying this she slumped on the couch beside her brother, "Bhaiyya" she said while shaking him-

Ahaan: Hmm-

Kartik sat beside him as well, "Aapke aur Ishqi ke beech kya horhea hai? Hmm"

Ahaan: Shut up guys, aisa kuch nahi hai...tum dono apni yeh fazool conspiracy theories banana band karo, Mujhe bohot kaam hai I'm going- saying this he got up from there and left for his room. 

Kartik: Sonu-

"Humare bhai ko kaam se ishq hai but pata nahi kyun mujhe lagta hai ke aaj ishq ko unse kaam hai" 💫

Sonu: Wow so poetic- but ishq nahi ishqi- both the sibling chuckled- 

//To Be Continued//
.....
PRECAP: Banters Continued 🤦🏻‍♀️

------

Also, tysmm for 2.6k+ views and 410+ votes, ily  guys 💕

========================================================================

That's all for today guys, hope ya'll liked it :) { Word Count : 2160 } Next part'll be updated soon! Thanks so much for all the love you guys have shown on this story so far, ily ❤️

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
39.2K 2.2K 79
Story of one of the famous hindi tv show continues ishq par zor nahi which had gone air off few months back but recently I am writing stories so I wa...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
29.6K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...