When Minecraft meets MGE

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

3.9K 84 41
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Liliana yawned as she woke up as she woke up from her slumber. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she realized she woke up before the sun has fully risen.

Feeling that she could no longer fall back to sleep, she then stood up from the bed her host has supplied to her and her group. She then heard sounds of grunting and she dearly hopes that it wasn't her sister having a good morning sex session with her husband and Wilmarina.

But when she went upstairs, she found out that the three were still asleep in the guest room, and she also saw that the door to their host is open, without the man himself inside.

Curious, she went back down and passed the bed she slept on in the living room, and passed the kitchen to reach the front doors.

Once outside, she saw The Order of the Black Ice Flowers were still asleep inside tents and quietly floated from the ground, to not disturb their sleep.

But the sounds of grunting can still be heard. Although it is faint, she could easily track to where the sound is coming from.

She floated forward, passing the barn and seeing the part of the wall, where the gates are open. She landed and slowly walked out of the compound and heard the grunts getting louder.

What's she saw next made her excited, as her feet are glued to the ground and she has a blush forming on her face.

There, outside the walls. Is Haise, shirtless and covered in sweat, as he went through multiple forms with his dual Sabers.

She continued to stare, not bothering with the ants that slowly crawled all over her feet, until it was too late.

She yelped as her feet were assaulted by the ants, surprising Haise and causing him to stop his training.

Haise saw Liliana run from her spot straight towards him, she yelled her name but the continuous bites of the ants made her ignore him, and making her run straight at him.

She suddenly stopped, when she bumped into something and fell on the ground. She then immediately wiped away the ants from her feet and sighed in relief that the ants were gone.

However, she noticed that there was a shadow looming over her and once she looked up, she became embarrassed.

"You ok?" Haise asked as he held out a hand for Liliana to take.

"I-I'm alright now... Thank you" She shyly took his hand. Unlike her sister, Druella. Liliana is more soft spoken and doesn't have the same air of confidence as her sister. She is shy to new people, while being much more comfortable to those she already knows. But that doesn't mean she won't take advantage of something or someone.

And at the very moment, she took advantage of her situation. She pretended to stumble, causing Haise to use his body as support. She felt his athletic body, and mewled silently at his built chest and abdomen.

The way his strong arms gently hold her made her preen and when she looked up once more, the concern in his grey eyes warmed her inside.

"Sorry... I guess just waking up and getting scared jumbled my nerves... Haha" She laughed awkwardly as she straightened herself.

"I suppose that's true, is your feet alright?" Haise asked, to which Liliana sneaked a peek at her foot, which to her relief, no itchy and swelling parts of the skin are there.

While she have regeneration, sometimes, ants are a pain to deal with.

"So... Uhm, do you usually wake up this early?" She ask, while still mesmerized by his body.

"Well, not as early as this. Normally I would be up when the sun is just about there" Haise said, pointing to the sky.

Liliana continued to hold on to his body, but she decided to let go as she thinks, Haise would mind the touch.

"Well, do you think the rest would be awake now?" Haise asked as Liliana restrains herself from using magic to increase her allure.

"I'm not sure. Though it wouldn't hurt to check." She replied. "Why though?"

Haise smiled and grabbed his towel from a tree stump.

"Well, so I could make breakfast for everyone. What kind of hose would I be if I didn't do that, hm?" He replied smiling, much to the difficulty of Liliana.

"I guess I could try waking them up?" She suggested, while Haise finished picking up his shirt after wiping himself.

"That would be great, do go on ahead." He stated, as he picked up his weapons from the ground.

Liliana only nodded, and as she walked away, her body trembled and she bites her finger. Doing her best to not just assault the man right then and there.

When she arrived back, she saw one of the tents opening and Kirsch the Demonic Sword exiting it.

The two stared at each other and Kirsch only smirked, confusing Liliana to why the gesture. She greeted her and she was greeted back, she then told Kirsch to wake the others, while she herself will wake up her sister.

Kirsch only nodded and the two then ignored each other. Liliana entered the house, and was greeted with the sound of moaning within the guest room. She sighed, then knocked on the door.

"You three better clean up before Haise gets back. He also said he'll be making breakfast so be quick." She yelled from outside the door.

"Don't worry Lily, we'll be quick" Druella giggled behind the door. Liliana sighed, and went down the stairs and sat down on the couch in the living room.

"This couch thing is much more comfortable than those cushioned seats, back home. I wonder where he got it" Liliana mused to herself.

She then was struck by a memory and she quickly stood up to look for the item. On one of the bookshelves, she found what she has been searching for. The book of Greek mythology.

She sat back down, carefully examining the book. It was heavy and bound in leather, though the pages of said book are much cleaner to look at than the normal parchment, writers used.

As she read the contents, her nostrils were assaulted by something heavenly. She closed the book, stood up, and walked towards the kitchen while bringing the book.

There he found Haise cooking pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacon. She drooled slightly at the scent, but immediately wiped it off. Haise then noticed her and smiled.

"Ah, someone's hungry already. No worries, I'm just finishing the last of the pancakes." Haise said as he flipped a pancake in the air.

"Haise, I'm curious. Where did you get this book?" Liliana decided to ask.

"That book? Hm, I remember writing it from a collection of papers that I discovered back then. Though that was, five years ago" He said as he finished plating the pancakes.

"I see, to be honest. I believe you discovered an ancient writings of the Gods. After all, Poseidon of this book is a man, while the real Poseidon is a woman." She said, making Haise pause.

"Hm, I see. Thank you for clarifying it I guess, I suppose being corrected doesn't hurt." He said after the pause. "How about you call the others, so we could enjoy breakfast." She nodded and returned the book before calling everyone.

Breakfast went smoothly, until Kirsch demanded a spar. At first, Haise declined. But the adamant woman threatened to ruin the place if he didn't. Forced to oblige, Haise went up to his room to gather the weapons he will and might use in the spar.

When he returned, he now was wearing a grey coat. The two then went outside, and the rest watched at a distance.

"I think he'll lose. That is Kirsch after all" Vermut, a Succubus that considers herself as a Knight of her master Wilmarina. Though if one look closely enough, one can tell she is rather depraved for a someone that devoted herself to be a Knight.

"I have no idea as to why Kirsch, would ask for a fight, even if Haise said it himself. Let's just hope this doesn't become a blood bath." Wilmarina said, glancing at a worried looking Liliana.

"Hush everyone, they're starting" Alameria, a Dhampir spoke while eyeing the two.

Without a signal, Kirsch decided to immediately charge in, after seeing Haise not making a move to draw his weapon. Her grin became savage as her blade came nearer to Haise's neck, only to realize that her blade has been stopped.

Blinking, she noticed Haise now has two Sabers on both hands, both blocking her strike with a cross pattern to make her blade stop between the Sabers.

She then felt his boot connect to her abdomen and sent her skidding back a few feet. Her eyes wide, confused to how he managed to block her strike at the last moment. But she cleared her head and charged again.

This time, she went for a stab to the chest, thinking that her strength and bodyweight is enough to break his guard if he ever decide to block the attack. Only to surprised once more when Haise bent his back, crossed his blades again to catch her own sword, and placed a foot on her stomach again before kicking her behind him.

She landed on her back, but when she got up. Haise was on the offensive, both blades ready to strike her from each side. She hastily put up her blade and barely block a cross slash by Haise, and pushed Haise off of her.

She panted, her recklessness is slowly starting to drain her stamina from her earlier charges.

She then felt a small but noticable shockwave, as Haise once more went on the offensive. This time however, his speed increased.

She put up her blade, as Haise did a running jump, before spinning mid air to deliver two spin slashes diagonally. She tried to push him off, only for Haise to jump and spin again, before delivering a low cross slash that she barely avoided by jumping. That however was a mistake.

Seeing her up in the air, Haise delivered two upwards spin slashes, to which she barely blocked. She landed, and once more was assaulted by a series of slashes as Haise moved like a hurricane of edged steel.

However, Kirsch managed to gain distance and in a fit of desperation. Managed to disarm Haise, after locking her blade with his own and yanking.

She smiled, thinking she has the advantage. Only to quickly dodge to the left to avoid being shot by an arrow.

She readjusted herself and found Haise to be much further that she expected, and is holding a large bow with an arrow ready to fire.

She grinned. She then dashed in and got close to her target, but she had failed to react to his immediate move after she dodged another arrow.

Haise ducked, used the bow to lock her non-sword hand and threw her on the ground.

With her pinned to the ground, Haise pulled out a dagger and pressed it on to her nape.

"I believe I have won" Haise stated. But his voice held no arrogance, but it was flat, as if stating a fact.

"Tch, I surrender" Kirsch begrudgingly surrendered, however. She is sporting a small blush on her face. As for her, she seemed to have won a fight that was never seen.

The onlookers were surprised at the victor. For them, Kirsch has the unfair advantage of being a Mamono. Having increased strength and stamina, their surprise doubled when Haise himself seemed to be barely even sweating, while Kirsch is watered with sweat.

"Good, never been keen with violence but push me enough and I will reciprocate" Haise stated, making the woman shiver at the promise he made in silence.

Haise than pulled her up, surprising her with his strength and looked at her from head to toe.

"Now a pretty lady like you shouldn't get dirtied for too long. If you're into rivers, there is one behind the house, and showers in my bathroom." His comment made her blush bigger, but she managed to hide it with her hand.

But before she could say something, Haise has already left to collect his discarded blades. However, once his hands touched the handles of the Sabers. The grip was loose, the blades were dull, and the shape is bent.

Haise then examined each blade, and tried to bend the shape back to it's somewhat normal shape, only for the Sabers to form a crack.

While his blades were of good quality, it doesn't mean they would last as long as it was intended when the opponent has increased strength behind a far larger sword.

Seeing this, Wilmarina went over to apologize for her Knight's rash decision and to see if she could give Haise a new pair of swords. Only for Haise himself to snap both blades into two, surprising everyone.

"Why did you do that?" It was Kirsch who questioned his actions.

Haise felt indifferent, not minding the glare he is given by Kirsch. Only for him to smile and waved her off.

"I apologize for the display, these were recently forged blades and it seems they couldn't hold out well enough against someone with skill like yourself. However, they may be broken but I can still use them as ingots, once I smelt them down to be reforged." The answer surprised Kirsch.

"After all, I believe in the saying "One's end, is a beginning for another". Not only it applies to such items, but to people as well." Haise explained, to which Kirsch calmed down.

"That and these aren't my most favoured blades. These are but pale imitations to my best after all." That caught her curiosity.

"You mean, that these swords are not the ones you use daily?" She asked, to which Haise chuckled.

"That is the simplified version of what I just told you, if you are curious to what I refer to as my "Best" I suppose it couldn't hurt to show them." He said as he excused himself back inside his house.

"What do you think is his "Best" weapon is?" Druella asked as she playfully nudged Liliana. Causing the younger of the two to blush.

"Please don't, I had to restrain myself from assaulting him earlier in the morning. By our Mother's name, his body was just so irresistible, his personality too is perfect... Too perfect in fact, yet I can tell he is hiding something from the world to see" Liliana said, much to he growing smile of her sister.

"So you've basically saw him half naked." Druella giggled. "So, have you made your decision?"

"I did, but I have to make sure. While yes, I can just use magic but I am not like you. I'd rather give him the option to take this slow, like Mother and Father did, or just let everything loose. Plus, unlike you, I like to study my targets to the point I know every nook and cranny about them." Liliana huffed.

Druella only giggled again as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Whatever you say Lily. Just be sure to get him before Kirsch does." Druella said, making Liliana give Kirsch a glare, to which she responded with a challenging smirk of her own.

The two continued to challenge each other, until Haise returned. To which they broke off their stand off.

They saw him carry a large chest, big enough for the smallest of them to hide in it. Who is basically Parche with her short stature.

Haise then placed the chest on the ground and opened it. Inside were a collection of bladed weapons, all neatly tucked in with perfect spacing from each other.

Haise then pulled out two more Sabers. However, Kirsch could feel how well he has been taking care of said Sabers. After all, being a Cursed Sword receives the hidden ability to not just see the quality of a weapon if concentrated on, but also how well maintained one is.

"Meet my most prized weapons, Kanshou and Bakuya. Both weapons are forged on the same day and enchanted." Haise proudly stated.

"You have enchanted weapons?" Wilmarina questioned, to which Haise nodded.

"Both Sabers are enchanted with similar enchantments, except for a couple. Such as." Haise then threw both weapons at a dummy and once each blades hit the dummy, it erupted in both flames and ice.

The grouped watched in awe as the flames grew larger and the ice froze more of the dummy, but when Haise reached his hands out. Both blades dislodged themselves from the dummy and flew back to Haise's hands.

"Not only both are enchanted with Fire Aspect, and Frost. But both are enchanted with Returning. Both also have Sharpness, and unbreaking." Haise then presented both blades, and once Kirsch had a good look at them, she became confused as to why instead of the shining steel, both blades are of a darker brown color.

"I thought these are made of steel?" She asked, only for Haise to smile.

"Well, no. But they are first made from Diamonds." That shook everyone. "Then I added Netherite, increasing the durability and sharpness of the blade."

"Netherite?" Liliana asked.

However, Haise stopped before he could speak.

"Unfortunately, that is information I am not willing to share. Such material is much difficult to find. Although, maybe someday I am willing to tell." Haise stated, not allowing a reply from anyone.

"Now then, next here is my Greatsword, also made out of Diamonds." As Haise flexed his collection of blades and wealth, Liliana couldn't help but watch with a smile as she fully made up her mind that Haise, will be her's in the future.

Ah yes, typical flexing of wealth and collections. Ah, good ol'minecraft player. Literally a dick size competition, but instead of dick's. It is wealth and the amount of diamonds one's have. Anyway, hope you peeps like this chapter! SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 2K 38
"how you doin'?" A casual outing and a strange vortex causes Princess Peach to land in Mario and Luigi's world, except she isn't in Brooklyn, but in...
Prime Universe By

Fanfiction

40 0 27
What if the various worlds of Japanese hentai were to exist in one universe? What if each of those hentai world's female cast were thrust into an inv...
2.6K 110 28
Sometimes rants, sometimes wacky ass shenanigans I come up while on the shitter, expect bad jokes, dark humor, lots of swearing and an angry synth. A...
1.6K 85 16
Both glitches of the world have a hate/love friendship. Unfortunate issues come between them, causing problems with their friendship. WARNING - Does...