My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 45 ♡

14.5K 508 136
By jeonisu

Princess y/n slowly opened her eyes and found prince jungkook looking at her with a romantic smile on his face. His eyes were sparkling.
"Good morning~" princess y/n said with a cute smile on her face.

"Good morning love" prince jungkook said while cuddling more closer to princess y/n.

Princess y/n blushed at her new nickname. Prince jungkook pulled her on the top of him, making her lay on her chest while hugging her tightly.

Prince jungkook placed multiple kisses on her head while inhaling the sweet smell of princess y/n's hair. Princess y/n giggled pecked prince jungkook's lips then she buried her face to prince jungkook's chest. Prince jungkook played with her hair whlie humming a song. They stayed like that untill princess y/n decided to get up from the bed and get ready.

She quickly pecked prince jungkook's lips and ran to the bathroom. Prince jungkook was whining and groaning while rolling on his bed.

Then the door opened revealing prince jimin. "My favourite bro~" he sang.
"What is it?" Prince jungkook asked while yawning. "I am here to give you a message." Prince jimin said while sending his hand through his hair. "Yes?" Prince jungkook said while rolling on his bed lazily wrapping the blanket over his body.

"You future father-in-law is visiting the palace" then suddenly prince jungkook rolled down from the bed with a loud thud. His blanket was wrapped around his body. He pulled the blanket off from his head. "WHAT?" He almost yelled with wide eyes.

"I told you that your future father-in-law is visiting the palace." Prince jimin said with a smirk on his face.
"What? why? Why this early?" Prince jungkook said while panicking.
"Because he probably want to see if you are good for princess y/n." Prince jimin said still smirking at prince jungkook. Prince jungkook almost got a heart attack.

"What should I do?" Prince jungkook asked while panicking. "Am I good enough for her?" prince jungkook asked nervously.

"You are but" prince jimin struggled.
"But what?" Prince jungkook said impatiently.
"But you are cute" prince jimin said while trying to hide his laugh.
"Me what?" Prince jungkook looked at prince jimin blankly.
"You are cute but King Lee what her daughter to marry a strong, dominant and a manly man." Prince jimin said while faking a sad face but inside he knew that prince jungkook had all the things he mentioned above.
"You are telling me I am not manly or--" prince jungkook stopped taking when princess y/n walked out from the bathroom all dressed.
Her dress

Her hair

Her heels

Her jewellery

"Beautiful" thought prince jungkook and smiled at her showing his bunny smile.
"Awwww you are so cute. Go get ready." Princess y/n cooed at him.
Prince jungkook's mind went blank. "I am not cute" he almost yelled. Prince jimin was trying to hold his laughter. But he managed to cover it with a serious face. Prince jungkook was already looking at him. Prince jimin raised his eyebrow giving " Told you" look.
Then he turned to princess y/n and said "Princess y/n your father is visiting the palace."
Princess y/n's eyes lit up "yayyyy " she cheered with a huge smile on her face.
And there was prince jungkook cursing himself for being cute. He slowly got up and walked to the bathroom after placing a kiss on princess y/n's cheek.

Then prince jimin burst into laughter.
Princess y/n looked at him "what?" She asked innocently.
"Nothing" prince jimin said whlie wiping his tears. "Your weird" said princess y/n. "I am" said prince jimin while winking at her.

After sometime prince jungkook came back to the room. Princess y/n helped him to wipe his hair and helped with his clothes.

"Would you mind if I cooked dinner for my father and us with Hejin, today?" Princess y/n asked whlie smiling at prince jungkook.
"I don't mind, obviously he is your father" prince jungkook kissed princess y/n's forehead. "Thank you" said princess y/n while returning a kiss on his cheek. Then she started to skipping towards the kitchen to find Hejin.

Prince jungkook sighed loudly. "What should I do now hyung" he said with puppy eyes. "Ya ya Ya jungkook you are acting cute again" he said while smirking. Prince jungkook closed his eyes trying to calm down.

"Don't worry brother I will help you but first lets go and meet others" said prince jimin walking towards the door. Prince jungkook took a deep breath before following his hyung.

Time skip

Now the Generals and prince jungkook were sitting in prince jungkook's private living room. Prince jimin was walking here and there with a serious face.
"Why are we here?" He asked. Generals were looking at prince Jimin with a black face. "Why?"asked General hoseok. Prince Jimin mentally face palmed himself.

"We are here to help my dear brother to win his future father-in-law's heart." Said prince jimin.
"Why are you trying to win King Lee's heart? Did you change the plan and marry King Lee" General yoongi asked boldly.
"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?" Prince jungkook yelled.
"Mind your language young man" General Seokjin growled.
"Sorry hyung" said prince jungkook while smiling sheepishly.

"I was going to say that prince jungkook is trying to make his future father-in-law impress. And take his permission to marry princess y/n." Prince jimin said while winking at General Taehyung and General yoongi.
"Didn't he gave his permission to prince jungkook to marry princess y/n? Then why did he send her here?" Asked General Hoseok with a questionable look. "Kill me" thought Prince Jimin and shot a glare at him while giving a look "just play along"
General hoseok made a "O" face and stayed silent.

"First of all, we all know that King Jeon change his mind quickly. When he feel he don't want to do something he won't do it. And when it comes princess y/n he will do anything. And he is a serious man " Prince jimin said knows that it was huge lie. It was true that he put princess y/n first but he was a man of one word. He never changed his mind quickly. He always keep his promises.

"Is it General Jackson?" Asked General Taehyung innocently.
"Yes it is. I am one of the closest people of King Lee. I know him better than anyone. He never give second chances. Once he killed a man who tried to flirt with princess y/n making her uncomfortable." General Jackson said whlie nodding his Head.

Prince jungkook loved flirting with princess y/n and watch her face blushing cutely.

"What should I do now hyung?" Prince jungkook was so nervous.

"Stop flirting" said General Taehyung. "I met him several times he is so strict, he need everything perfectly." He continued. Prince jungkook was listening to him carefully while nodding his head for each word he said.
Which made his burst into laughter. He almost felled from the couch.

But prince jungkook was was too busy to see it. He was drowned in deep thoughts.

"And" General yoongi started speaking taking all the attention to him. "Don't make any sound while breathing. I heard that he hates it " it made prince jungkook hold his breath. The turned to General Jackson giving a look "is that ture."

"Yes it makes him angry. He killed more than 67 people. Because it made him annoyed." Said General Jackson. Suddenly smiling at prince jungkook.

General Namjoon elbowed him and shook his head telling him not to smile and be practical.

"Do I make a sound while breathing?" Prince jungkook asked innocently.
"Yeah you breath like a dragon" said General Taehyung making him held his breath again which made General yoongi brust into laughter while holding his tummy.

"Am I a joke to you?" Said prince jungkook.

After sometime he started thinking again.
"But hyung do you think I look manly?" He asked suddenly.
"Who said you are not" asked General hoseok earning glares. "Why?" General hoseok ask innocently.
"Do I look manly?" Prince jungkook asked again.

"I feel sorry for him" General yoongi whispered to prince jimin while trying to hold his laughter.

General Seokjin was silent the whole time so General Namjoon turned to him while laughing. To see what is he doing.

But his smile died when he saw General Seokjin's face.

He was having a death glare in his face. General Namjoon started coughing loudly.

General Seokjin got up and went to prince jungkook and placed his hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry kook. You will be fine. They are just making fun of you; don't listen to them. King Lee is a strict person but he is a man of one word. He is kind but he have a short temper. He can be stubborn but always listen to other people. We believe in you and you are definitely going to impress King Lee."

"Yes kook we believe in you." said General hoseok with Gentle voice. He smiled at prince jungkook brightly.

Prince jungkook turned to others. They were looking at everywhere but him. "You are so bad hyungs" prince jungkook glared at them. "I almost got a heart attack."

His serious face broken in to a small smile when he saw his hyungs looking at him while smiling innocently.

"Whatever" he said while living the room.

Time skip

Prince jungkook hugged princess y/n from the behind placing his chin on her shoulder while rocking her back and forth.
"Are you nervous?" Princess y/n asked Gently.
"Yeah a little bit. He is you father. Do you think he will like me?" Princess y/n felt that his muscles had tightened because of nervousness.
"Believe me he is going to love you kook" said princess y/n. "You are the most perfect and the strongest person I had ever seen. He like that kind of people." Princess y/n felt his muscles relaxed. "And he knows that I love you and i adore you. That the most important thing." Princess y/n said while turning around. She slowly rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "You are going to be fine." Prince jungkook pecked princess y/n's lips. "You are the best" he said a huge smile on his face.

Then they heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" said prince jungkook.
Hejin peeked through the door "your highness King Lee had arrived." She said with a smile.

Princess y/n quickly ran towards the main gate. Hejin quickly bowed to prince jungkook before running behind her.

Prince jungkook took a deep breath.
"No matter what happens I will never let her go" he said to himself before following princess y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
1.7K 39 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

115K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...