๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”;๐‡๐

By -etherealroses-

๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐Ž ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐’
๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐“
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„-๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ-๐ƒ๐Ž๐†
๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐๐Ž๐‘๐๐„๐‘๐“
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐–๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ'๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐’๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐’
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘
๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐๐˜'๐’ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–
๐–๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–
๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐…๐‹๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“๐“๐’

8.8K 349 104
By -etherealroses-

¨🎞

Mrs. Weasley picks up a pot from the mantel.

"Oh god." Julienne groaned and smacked her forehead. They were gonna see her fail at traveling using floo powder.

Mrs. Weasley: You first, Julienne dear

"No, not me first." Julienne shook her head violently, making Cassian laugh at Julienne's antics.

Mrs. Weasley offers Julienne a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of very soft dust. Julienne frowns in confusion.

Ron: But Julienne's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum.

Julienne: Floo Powder? That sounds familiar.

"Why did it sound familiar?" Ron asked.

"I don't remember... I think Niko was explaining it to me, but I started to zone out." Julienne shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, he's probably boring if you zoned out while talking to him," Astro said with jealousy in his tone. Venus slapped Astro's arm as a warning.

"I zone out when you-" Julienne blushed and stopped herself from continuing the sentence, almost exposing the both of them.

"When he?" Ginny asked.

"Yah Julienne, when I what?" Astro leaned forward, placing his chins on his hand, which was on top of his thigh.

"When you... fuck off!" Julienne faced the screen, not wanting to deal with her awkward self anymore.

"Who's Niko again?" Sirius whispered in Remus's ear.

"The boy she met at the park," Remus whispered back, who was focusing on the screen.

"Oh yeah...."

"Wait... A boy?!"

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Julienne can see how it's done. Yes. If you go. That's it

Ron: Diagon Alley!

Ron disappears.

Mrs. Weasley: You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. If you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly.

Julienne: Diagonally.

"Pathetic, you can't even say 2 words, right." Astro tutted, who had a smirk on his face.

"Pathetic that you can't ever make a girl feel good, right." Julienne snarked, making Astro grit his teeth.

"Funny because when you-" Astro cursed himself mentally for falling for the same mistake Julienne did.

"When she?" Daphne asked.

"Yah Astro, When I what?" Julienne mocked Astro with the same sentence he used against her.

"Fuck off."

Mrs. Weasley: What did he say, dear?

Mr. Weasley: "Diagonally"

Mrs. Weasley: I thought she did.

Julienne slips through the fire with dusk and burnt ashes all over her face. She cleans her glasses and rubs her eyes, and puts them back on. Julienne walks and looks around, and she sees creepy magical stuff around here.

"Ick. I felt so dirty with dust all over me." Julienne brushed herself as if there was dusk all over her.

"Germaphobe." Ron coughed, which earned him candy to his face.

Julienne spots Lucius and Draco Malfoy, making her hide in a rusty-looking cabinet.

"Ooooo... Darcy is there." Blaise teased Draco to which he did not find amusing.

Lucius: Don't touch anything, Draco

Draco: Yes, father.

Mr. Borgin: Uh, Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again. And young Master Malfoy, too. Delighted. I must show you, just in today and very reasonably--

Lucius: I'm not buying today, Borgin. I'm selling.

Mr. Borgin: Selling?

Lucius: Draco.

Draco puts a box on the counter.

"You took him there?!" Narcissa glared at Lucius. Oh, how much he changed since their school years.

"It's all right, mum, nothing I couldn't handle," Draco murmured to his mother.

"What a mommy's boy." Theo teased Draco pinching his cheeks. Draco glared at Theo and pushed his hands away.

Lucius: You are aware, no doubt that the Ministry of Magic is conducting more raids on private houses. There are even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act.

Mr. Borgin: Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I'm afraid.

Lucius: Not with me. Anyway, I brought a few items from home that might prove, uh... It embarrassing than the ministry hall with poison in the leg.

Borgin finds an unusual item making him shocked and excited.

Lucius: That particular item is not for sale.

Mad-eye Moody did not say anything but continued to look at the screen carefully.

Borgin: I understand it has unique qualities. One wouldn't want to see it falling into the wrong hands.

Draco looks around the place, specifically the rusty cabinet. Lucius notices it and places it on top of Draco.

Lucius: What did I say?

Draco: Touch nothing.

Lucius: Exactly.

Draco: Sorry Father.

"You...Draco, you're very naughty." Venus wiggled her finger in front of Draco's face, which he slapped away.

Lucius: Come on, okay.

Julienne comes out of the cabinet, making her exhaling really hard. Julienne makes her way out of the till Borgin grabs her shoulder, making her yelp.

"Do people not know boundaries anymore?"

Borgin: Looking for something?

Julienne: Don't touch me fucker!

"Your swearing problem needs to be fixed." Remus sighed at Julienne.

"And my mental stability too, but I don't do anything about it." Julienne commented, making Remus groan.

Julienne throws his hands off her shoulder and leaves the whole place.

--

While walking around a creepy dark place called Knockturn Alley, Julienne rushes out of place, wanting to escape faster. Though she was stopped by a creepy old witch.

Random: Not lost, are you, My dear?

Julienne: Get the fuck off me!

Random: Come with us. We'll help you find your way back.

"Yeah, people definitely do not know what boundaries are."

Julienne: If you touch me one more time you fucking cu-

Hagrid: Julienne?

Julienne: Hagrid! Oh, merlin, you found me!

"You look so relieved." Zylo snickered.

"Try getting pulled by random people a bunch of times." Julienne rolled her eyes.

Hagrid: What do you think you're doing down here? Come on!

Julienne sprints to Hagrid, not wanting to waste more time here.

Hagrid: You're a mess, Julienne. Sulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place it is here. You wouldn't want anybody to see you there. People will think you're up to no good.

Julienne: How many times do I have to tell you, Hagrid. It was an accident, not my fucking fault; I've never tried floo powder. Plus, what would you do there if it's so bad?

"Pretty girl has a point." A 7th year Hufflepuff boy said.

"Did you just call me pretty girl?" Julienne asked the Hufflepuff.

"Yes."

"Oh wow, he does not deny it."

Astro glared at the Hufflepuff boy. He did not like the interaction at all. If it weren't for the number of people here, he probably would've punched him till he passed out.

Hagrid: Me? I was... I was looking for flesh-eating slug repellent. They're ruining all the school cabbages.

Julienne rolls her eyes at Hagrid.

Julienne: Yeah? Then my parents are alive.

The people in the Great Hall were shocked, to say the least. How can people joke about sad things like that so easily?

"A-are we allowed to laugh?"

"Sure."

"Really."

"No"

"I'm kidding; go laugh."

Hagrid: Julienne, don't say things like that!

While wizards and witches were roaming around Diagon Alley, Hermione Granger looked around for her best friend.

Hermione: Jules! Hagrid!

"Ew." Ron scrunched his nose in disgust jokingly.

"Ron, I will not hesitate to punch like Hermione punches Malfoy in the third year." Julienne calmly said.

"Hermione did what?" Ginny laughed, slapping her leg multiple times.

Hagrid: Hello Hermione!

Julienne opens her arms, trying to welcome Hermione for a hug.

Julienne: Now give your coolest best friend a hug!

"You have a big ego."

"And you have a small dick."

Hermione rolls her eyes but laughs at her best friend's stupidity but hugs her. She really had been missing Julienne, especially since she hadn't replied to any of her letters. Hermione gives her a big bear hug.

Julienne: Can you charm me, please? My clothes are dirty, and it's making me want to cry.

"Germaphobe again." Ron coughed.

"Take that, bitch!" Julienne threw her four-inch heels at Ron making him groan and hold his stomach.

"I still don't understand how you can sprint on those," Hermione commented.

"It's a talent, my love." Julienne flipped her hair and winked at her best friend.

Hermione: Scourgify

Hermione looks at Julienne's face, making her sigh at her friend's broken glasses. It tend to happen a lot, especially due to Julienne's clumsiness.

"I'm honestly happy I got contacts."

"Yet you still break your glasses every time you wear them," Venus smirked while Julienne glared at her.

Hermione: Oculus Reparo. You're always breaking your glasses. What a nerd.

Julienne scoffs at what Hermione said. Julienne places her arm around Hermione's shoulder with an offended look on her face.

Julienne: Interesting... Coming from a girl who craves academic validation.

"She just called you out, Hermione." Ginny and a bunch of Gryffindors laughed at the screen.

"Whatever!"

Hermione faces Julienne with an offended look on her face. Hermione pushes Julienne away from her and walks straight up to Flourish and Blotts. Hermione walks away from leaving with a small hmph for Julienne to hear.

Julienne: I'll see you around, Hagrid!

Julienne waves at Hagrid, which he did back, and chases Hermione like some old-school ex-boyfriend.

Julienne: Mione, wait up! I was only kidding. Don't leave your lover here alone!

The scene made people laugh while Remus and Sirius smiled at the screen. That's how James looked when she was chasing his lily flower.

Flashback

"Leave me alone, Potter!" A sixteen-year-old redhead was running away from a curly-haired boy.

"Wait up, Evans! You shouldn't be leaving your future husband all alone!" James chased Lily, who was trying to get away from him.

The marauders watched in amusement while Remus sighed at the scene happening. He knew James was gonna get a slap from Lily if he didn't stop anytime soon.

--

Julienne and Hermione enter the shop filled with witches who look like love-sick fools.

Molly: Oh, thank goodness, Julienne. We'd hope you'd only gone one grate too far.

Wizard: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart.

A bunch of people who didn't like Lockhart cringed at the screen. He was nothing but an arrogant fool who thought so highly of himself.

Lockhart comes out for the people to see with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Ron: Mum fancies him.

Molly nudges his son, making Julienne and Ron snicker quietly.

Paparazzi: Excuse me, this is for the Daily Prophet.

While Lockhart is smiling at the camera, he turns to the audience and spots Julienne.

Lockhart: It can't be... Julienne Potter?

"I literally hate him disrespectfully." Venus glared at the screen.

The paparazzi grabs Julienne and pushes her towards Lockhart.

"You should've punched him when he grabbed you like that," Sirius told Julienne.

"I really should have." Julienne agreed with his godfather nodding her head slowly.

"We do not condone violence." Remus strictly said.

"I do condone no violence!" Sirius announced, making Julienne snicker and Remus smacking his forehead with his hand multiple times.

Julienne: Careful with the clothes, yeah?

Lockhart: Nice big smile, Julienne. Together, you and I rate the front page.

Julienne: Don't touch me, you cunt.

While Lockhart is talking to the audience, Julienne decides to step on his feet to embarrass the annoying blonde boy. Lockhart bends forward, making him grouch in pain.

"Boom bow, that's how you fix that."

"My girl is so fucking cool." Venus cheered while filing her nail.

"He should've seen it coming," Zylo commented darkly.

Julienne: Still want pictures with me?

Julienne walks back to her friends, giving Hermione a weird look to which Hermione ignores and continues to admire Lockhart. The kids were about to leave the shop but were stopped by a blonde ferret.

Draco: Bet you loved, didn't you, Potter? Famous Julienne Potter. Can't get into a bookshop without making the front page

"Leave her alone." Theo snorted.

Julienne: I'm just that glorious, Malfoy. You wish you were me.

"That he does," Daphne said, making Draco scoff.

"Shut up. Stop spreading lies." Draco squinted his eyes towards the blonde girl.

Draco: Wha-

Draco is cut off by Lucius's black cane.

Lucius: Now Draco, play nicely

Lucius walks in front of July, staring at the scar on her forehead. Lucius shakes her hand, which she did back, still not letting her grounds down.

Lucius: Ms Potter. Lucius Malfoy, we meet at last

Lucius pulls Julienne closer to him and touches the scar on her forehead.

Lucius: Forgive me, but your car is a legend. As of course, it is the wizard who gave it to you.

Julienne: I apologize, Mr. Malfoy, but Voldemort did nothing but murder people, including my parents. Now I respect all opinions, but I'm not really sure if I can respect yours.

"Oh shit."

"It's happening, you guys."

Lucius: You must be very brave to mention his name or very foolish

Julienne: You see, Mr. Malfoy, I'm going to be very blunt about what I'm going to say, but I'm not a wimp. Imagine being scared to say someone's name. Oh, that's right you.

Narcissa coughed, covering the laugh she had just let out. Lucius glared at Narcissa, which quickly went away when Narcissa raised her brow at him.

Lucius: Why you-

Hermione: Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.

Hermione cuts off Lucius, making him focus his attention on the bushy-haired girl.

Lucius: And you must be Ms. Granger. Yes, Draco told me all about you and your parents. Muggles, aren't they?

Lucius turns his attention away from her and faces the Weasleys.

Lucius: Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions, tatty secondhand book. You must be the Weasleys.

Arthur: Children, it's mad here. Let's go outside.

Lucius: Well, well well, Weasley senior.

Arthur: Lucius

"I have a feeling they've had bad blood since they were in Hogwarts," Cassian commented.

"They've been doing this since their teen years." McGonagall sighed tiredly of everything that was going on.

Lucius: Busy time at the Ministry Arthur, all those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime but judged by the state of this, I'd say not. What a disgrace to the Sacred Twenty-Eight and to wizards.

Arthur: We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy

Lucius: Clearly. Associating with muggles, and I thought your family could sink no lower.

A bunch of people who did not care about blood purity glared at Lucius. Lucius did nothing but ignore those silly glares and thought he was still superior to others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.5K 11
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...
807K 26K 132
Follow the girl who lived, Anastasia Lily Potter and her friends as they go back in time, to their parent's era, and time at Hogwarts, carrying with...
1.6M 57.3K 135
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ sแดแดแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡แด, แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s sแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ sแด›แด€ส€s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€สŸษชษขษดแด‡แด…. แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส า“แดส€ แด›สœ...
280K 9.1K 70
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...