Love Don't Change..Odell Beck...

Galing kay melaninX_

Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always... Higit pa

O1.
O2.
03.
O4.
05.
06.
O7.
O8
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
13. *KINDA RATED R*
14.
15.
A|N .
16.
17.
Yass boo Yass
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
TITLE CHANGE !!!
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34
35
36.
ODELL BECKHAM ON MADDEN 16,!?!???
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
A/N *MUST READ THIS NOTICE*
42.
43.
44.
45.
Sequel Posted
NEW STORY

20.

22.4K 695 186
Galing kay melaninX_

A/N :
#LongLiveErica
#FlyHighBabygirl
01.16.98 - 03.21.15,:
------------------------
Odell POV

I was gonna leave the hospital but then I remembered, I got here in the Ambulance when I rode with Dani earlier. I sighed and texted Kavarah and asked him could he pick me up so I could go home, he wasn't sleep anyway because he had been texting me since he left the hospital. When he finally got here, I got in his car and put my seatbelt on.

"You ight?" He asked..

"You ever wanted to be there for somebody so bad but they just keep pushing you away.." I sighed.

"Yeah , why what's wrong? You and Danielle good?"

"I don't even know, she stubborn as hell. One minute she loves me and don't want me to leave her and then the next she telling me she don't want me around and she want me to leave her alone.

"She only acting like that because she stressing."

"I understand she stressing but damn, I love her and I don't want her to ever feel like she gotta go through anything on her own.." I sighed

"I know she loves you and you love her, don't worry bout it just give her until tomorrow she should be Ight by then."

I nodded my head and looked out the window , when I heard her say that it kinda caught me off guard for a second. In my past relationships I never wanted to be around them as much as I wanna be around Dani, I've never felt the need to spoil someone just because!! ..I've never wanted to just hold somebody close in my arms and tell them over and over that I love them. Danielle just gives me a certain feeing I've never had before...but honestly I can't stand the fact that she pushes me away, I'm getting tired of it honestly. When I got to home I went inside and went upstairs to the bathroom, I took a shower and put on a pair of basketball shorts. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling...My phone started vibrating and Danielle popped up. I hit ignore and tried going to sleep..my phone started ringing again and I hit ignore, after she called another 4 times I answered the phone.

Me:What Danielle?

Dani: I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said.

Me:Okay..

Dani: Odell I swear! I'm so sorry, I don't know why I said that Can you please come back tonight .

Me: Nah, I don't wanna suffocate you.

Dani: Odell please, I'm sorry !

Me: Nah you wanted to be alone, go ahead and be alone!

Dani: Why are you acting like this?!?!

Me: What you mean, why am I acting like this! All of a sudden you want me to come back?Remember I'm starting to annoy you and I'm suffocating you.

Dani: So what are you saying? You wanna break up?

Me: ..Why the hell would I leave you Danielle? I'm just not coming back tonight. You wanted time to yourself so you got it, I'll pick you up in the morning.

Dani:...I really am sorry.

Me: mmhh yeah goodnight I don't wanna keep suffocating you.

She hung up the phone and I did too. I sighed and put my phone down...I laid there for a bit until I started feeling bad so I got outta bed and packed her dome

----

When I got back to the hospital, she was asleep..I sat the duffle bag down that I packed for her. I took my shoes off and I laid next to her.

"I thought you weren't coming." She laid on my chest.

I didn't say anything just laid back. She frowned at me and laid her head back down on the pillows instead of my chest
---------
The next morning I was showered and dressed, ready to take Danielle out home, I was waiting for her to finish showering and getting dressed.

"I'm ready ." She put her shoes on.

I nodded my head and stood up from the chair, I grabbed the bag off the bed and grabbed her hand as we walked out the room. For some reason she was feeling good this morning, the doctors say it's just the after affects of the miscarriage..as we were standing outside the elevator waiting for the doors to open we heard this loud ass screechy scream, we turned around and saw a group of girls coming towards us.

"OH MY GOSH!! It's Odell Beckham Jr!" One of them squealed.

They all crowded around me and pushed Dani out the way..

"we have to take a picture with you!!!" Another one of the girls yelled.

"Look I really would like to do that but my girl isn't feeling too good right now, I gotta get her home." I said.

The girl started frowning.

"..how about I just give you an autograph .."

"No it's fine, they deserve a picture with you..they are you're fans." Dani smiled

"You sure ?" I asked.

"Yess Odell It's fine."

After giving them a quick autograph, Danielle was gone..I looked around the waiting room area for her and saw her sitting down with her chin rested on her hand. I walked over to her and gave her a smile.

"Sorry ..c'mon let's go"

I grabbed her hands; pulling her up out the chair. We left the hospital and headed home. When we finally got home, we went inside, She laid in bed and I kissed her forehead.

"You still mad at me?" She asked.

I didn't say anything I just shrugged my shoulders, I was still really hurt from last night. She says she didn't mean to say that & she doesn't know where that came from but at the same time, somewhere deep down she was feeling that way ..

"Odell please talk to me!"

"Do we need a break?.." I asked her.

"For what?" She said.

"You obviously spoke what you were feeling deep down inside so what you wanna do? You wanna take a break? You wanna leave me for good? .." I said making her sigh

"No ! Odell I told you I swear I don't know where the hell that came from!! I'm sorry !!"

"Mmhh yeah okay ." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what ..FUCK IT!! You obviously don't believe me, I'm leaving.." She started packing her stuff.

"Oh I'm so hurt !!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Okay." She shrugged

She started packing her stuff, she grabbed her purse and put her shoes on. she started grabbing her suitcases and duffle bags. I felt something hard hit the middle of my forehead ..

"Shit! " I rubbed my head

I looked down at my lap and saw the diamond ring I bought her ..

"BYE!!" I yelled at her.

She gave me the middle finger and walked out the room. I heard the front door slam and I sat there for a minute, then it started to hit me .. MY BABY WAS LEAVING ME!!!!! I jumped up from my bed and started running out the room, I ran down the stairs and out the front door. When I got outside she was already starting her car , I ran over to her passenger door and got in the car.

"Odell get ou-" she started but I cut her off with a kiss.

At first she was trying to push me away but then she pretty much just calmed down and fell into the kiss once I grabbed her hands and held them down by her sides.. Our tongues wrestled for a little bit until we both pulled away.

"Baby I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry! Please forgive me, I was wrong for almost letting you go. I swear I won't ever do that shit again just please don't go baby." I held her hands and stared in her eyes.

She smiled at me and kissed my lips. "I Love You Odell.."

"I Love You Too Babygirl." I kissed her again

"You ain't going no where, I'll take you're stuff back in." I gave her a quick kiss.

She smiled and went back Inside, as I was carrying her bags to the front door, she slammed the door in my face and locked it.

"Danielle! Open the door!" I yelled.

"I don't feel like it." She said.

"Stop playing with me, open the door." I yelled again

"Nope, it's a beautiful day...go for a walk." She laughed ..

I sucked my teeth and lifted the welcome mat up, I grabbed the spare key and unlocked the door. I opened it and saw she laughing and running up the stairs, I chased after her playfully pushed her back on the bed and started tickling her.

She laughed so hard."STOP!!!!!" She giggled.

I kept tickling her until she actually started crying while laughing. I pinned her hands above her head.

"You better not lock me out ever again."

"Oh really..what you gon do if I do lock you out again" She bit her lip and smiled.

I smirked at her and kissed her once again
...
Danielle POV

Damn , I swear that boy be doing the most! I knew my legs would be sore as hell soon. I was laying in bed next to Odell and he was rubbing his hand up and down my thigh as we both laid in bed..

"Babe, I'm hungry!"I said

"Me too, what you cooking?"

"I want you to cook ." I laughed

"You lucky I love you."

"Boy hush ! I don't want plain pancakes, I want blueberry pancakes..with eggs, bacon, and a bagel."

"....YOU BOUTA GET SOME CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!!!" He had wide eyes

"PLEEASSEEE ." I poked my bottom lip out and pouted.

"...Fine!, but you gotta give me a kiss first.."he smiled

I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips...

"You know I can't stand kisses like that." He said.

"Ugh! Fine Odell."

I gave him this long, deep kiss..He slipped his tongue in my mouth making the kiss damn near cause a round two but I pulled away..
-------

Danielle POV

After I ate the food Odell cooked me I laid in bed with my head rested on his shirtless chest. For some reason whenever I lay on him I like when one of my legs is wrapped around his waist..

"If we get married I want him to sing at our wedding!" I said as we watched a John Legend music video.

"You mean WHEN we get married you want him to sing at our wedding." Odell spoke in a duh tone.

"Well when we do get married I want John Legend to sing at our wedding." I laughed a little.

He kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder so his face was in my neck, he was probably gonna just go to sleep..memories from yesterday started to flash through my mind .. I really don't know what made me say that, I felt stupid as hell. The miscarriage part really caught me off guard. Whole time these doctors got me thinking I can't have kids and I was so close to having my little one. I didn't even know I was pregnant. Odell's phone started ringing and jarvis number popped up.

Me: Hello.

Jarvis: Where's Odell?

Me: umm a simple hello babysis would be nice

Jarvis: Hello Danielle, where's Odell?

Me: he's sleeping

Jarvis: oh okay I just wanted to make sure because I'm sitting in the driveway.

Me: why didn't you just walk in like you always do.

Jarvis: Are you crazy!?!? Last time I walked in the house he was about to...do nasty stuff to you.

Me: Oh yeah ..

Jarvis: yeah ..Wake Odell up I'm coming inside .

I hung up the phone and started waking up Odell ..

"What's wrong now babe?" Odell asked.

"Jarvis is here and he said get up."

"UGH!!! I was sleeping good as hell ..these pillows comfy, god took his time making them." He stretched.

"You weren't laying on any pillows though."

"Yes I was babe."

I laughed."No you wasn't."

"You wanna know what pillows I was talking about ...THESE PILLOWS DANIELLE." Odell literally wrapped his arms around me as if he was gonna hold my waist and lightly slammed his hands onto my boobs.

"These are the pillows Danielle, it's you're boobs!" I busted out laughing, my baby is so childish.

"WHY!!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS CATCH YALL DOING NASTY OR WIERD STUFF!!!...I EVEN CALLED THIS TIME TO MAKE SURE IT WAS CLEAR!!!!" Jarvis yelled with his eyes covered.

Me and Odell both started laughing our asses off, he moved his hands off my boobs and gave me a quick kiss before walking out the room, before Jarvis could walk away I lightly pulled him back by his arm..

"Do you think you can fly mom out here before I leave...I need to talk to her." I said

"Yeah..I can get her here by Friday.." He smiled and hugged me.

They went downstairs into the living room and I unpacked my stuff, then found an outfit for Odell's family reunion tomorrow. He told me about his grandmother, I'm nervous to meet her. I hope his family likes me anyway...I'm also nervous to speak to my mother again. I wanna make this right , and I hope nothing goes wrong

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

165K 5.3K 26
Ky'lee smith is plus size woman who is tired of looking for love. She is tired of going to her friends weddings and seeing them get married and knowi...
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
411K 16.8K 29
23-year old Odell Beckham Jr. is a petty and aggravating wide receiver for the NY Giants,who has his own opinion on Plus size girls. What happens wh...
118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...