✔️ | 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。CLOSE AS STRANGERS【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛WON'T GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS SO MUCH ... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
THANK YOU
BOOK THREE

EIGHT

4.2K 97 0
By wi1dflower

"I can't believe I'm DD tonight." Carly complained as she parked her car on the curve.

"It's softball season." Eddie pointed out.

"So? Paxton and I aren't friends anymore. That dumb rule doesn't exist anymore. You would think I deserve it the most considering what happened."

Lily laughed. "Don't worry. Lucky for you you have a great best friend who isn't the biggest fan of drinking, so drink away."

"Thanks babe." Carly said as the 3 of them walked towards the house.

"Carly, Lily, Eddie. Thanks for coming." Fabiola greeted. "And thank you for inviting everyone you know. Isn't this party great?"

Carly laughed at the girl. "Thanks Fab. See you around."

The 3 of them walked inside the house, going straight to the kitchen for drinks.

"Carly!" One of EJ's friends, Bryce yelled.

"The life of the party is here." Carly yelled, hugging all of them.

"Red bull and vodka for the queen." EJ said, handing her a red solo cup half way filled.

"Thank you kind sir." Carly grabbed the cup and took a sip of it and cringed at the heavy amount of vodka in it. "Oh God. That's too strong." The girl grabbed another red bull and poured some in her cup.

"Says the girl who yelled at me for not doing shots with her."

Carly rolled her eyes. "It's amazing how different you are when you're drunk."

"So like do you and Lily have any hot friends?" Bryce asked. "It gets lonely sometimes."

Lily chuckled in Eddie's arms. "You can't even stay with a girl for more then 2 days Bryce."

"Says who? I'm a very appealing guy." Bryce defended himself.

"Hate to say it, but she's right." EJ said, patting his friend's shoulder. "Don't worry you still have me."

"That makes me feel so much better. I knew I didn't lose you to Carly. HA."

Carly shook her head. "Children you're literally children."

They were all having a great time, talking about random things until something Carly didn't expect to happen happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 9.6K 47
"It's all about control." In which neither of them can control themselves around each other, but they'll be damned if they don't try. [graphic by cry...
18.7K 368 17
Ever wonder what life would be like married to your anime husbando? Well here you go! In this book you lucky ladies get a chance to experience life a...
895K 21.2K 26
❝ don't you get it? i hate you because i can never have you. ❞ for as long as danielle conklin can remember, she has been in love with her best frien...
517K 15.7K 28
❝My whole life, I thought I was running away from everyone, everything. But now I know I was just running towards you. I love you. I loved you even b...