๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜†, ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

By euoniabby_

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐—ต... More

|| ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ||
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ || ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š™๐šž๐šœ-๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› || ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š—'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š || ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šœ๐šž๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šข
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ

2K 108 35
By euoniabby_

☠︎︎ ₊˚. ೃ

ugh, what happened? i feel like shit. oh wait, i remember now. tarrlok bloodbent all of us.

damn, my body hasn't ached like this since my first pro-bending match.

i should probably get up now.

I forced my eyes open and I slowly began to stand up. Everyone else around me was still knocked out.

I assumed I should wake up Beifong first so I staggered over to her body.

My legs felt wobbly and I couldn't stay standing for longer than ten second before falling to my knees right next to Beifong's head.

I gently shook her shoulders in attempt to wake her. "Come on, Beifong. Get up. We need to find Tarrlok." I muttered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her surroundings.

"Shit. How long were we out?" She said groggily as she sat up slowly.

I looked over to the open front doors and saw the sun had lowered. It must have only been an hour or so.

"About an hour maybe. We need to go find Tarrlok. If we find him, we'll end up finding Korra too." I told her, standing up again.

She nodded agreeing and I helped her stand up before going to wake everyone else up too.

Beifong just slapped the hell out of Tenzin and he shot up from his slumber like a zombie.

I shook Bolin awake and he yawned as if he had taken a long-ass nap at home.

"Man, that was a refreshing nap. But I had the weirdest dream that Tarrlok was an evil bloodbender and he kidnapped Korra." He said.

Mako and Asami and fully woken up too and we're holding on to each other, making sure they were okay.

"Bolin, that really happened." Asami said blankly.

"Yeah and he knocked us the hell out, so get up." I used his shoulder to help myself up and he got this shocked look on his face.

"Are you serious? Where is he? Is here right now? I'll kill him." He said rapidly.

"Calm down." I chuckled.

"He must be long gone by now. I'll alert the whole force to start searching for him." The chief said.

Him and the council members walked out of the hall and the rest of us grouped together.

"We've only been out for a short while. I think we can pick up on Tarrlok's trail." Beifong said.

"He could lead us to Korra." Tenzin said after her.

"Yeah but we need to leave right now." I added. They all nodded and we ran out the hall to where Oogi was resting and flew up in the air to find any trace of Tarrlok.

~Korra's POV~

I was able to stop shuddering at the flashback of Yakone and calm myself down.

I still don't know why Aang wanted me to know about Yakone. The only thing I can think of is that him and Tarrlok are both able to bloodbend without a full moon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had some relation.

I settle down and closed my eyes again and let another flashback play.

I was in the courtroom again and everyone was still under Yakone's control.

He was staring Toph down and made her grab the keys from an officer next to her and unlock his handcuffs as stifled groans left her mouth.

He then raised his hands and everyone in the room passed out.

He then turned around and lifted Aang up in the air.

"Yakone.. you won't get away with this." He groaned.

He laughed maliciously and said "Republic City is mine, Avatar. I'll be back one day to claim it."

He the threw Aang violently against a set of steps and ran down the rows of the hall, once again escaping punishment.

I don't know why but Yakone's voice strangely resembles that of what a crab would sound like if they could talk.

Weird.

Anyways, Yakone ran out of the court room and sped off with his ostrich-horse.

Aang was still on the ground but then his cape started to wave in the air. He lifted his head and his eyes and tattoos glowed white.

He used his airbending to fly out of the courtroom and chase Yakone through the air.

He caught up him from above and cut the rope that connected him to the animal and the cart crashed into pieces while the animal ran away without a care.

Aang flew down to the now crushed pieces of wood and stayed there for a few moments before Yakone popped up from the pile and raised his arms.

Aang was now under Yakones control once again.

"This time, I'm putting you to sleep for good!" The bloodbender yelled.

He threw Aang against the ground again and then bent his limbs and neck in the most unnatural of ways.

As if he was some sort of puppet you could control with the pull of a string.

Aang's hands and legs were about to break off his body and his head was close to twisting off of his neck.

I could feel my body shudder again in disgust at the crackling of Aang's blood and muscles.

He cried in agony before his eyes started glowing again and he broke himself out of Yakone's hold.

He dropped to the ground and trapped Yakone in the earth so he couldn't move at all.

Aang walked toward him and put his right thumb in the middle of his forehead and the other at the base of his throat.

He looked at Yakone dead in the eyes. "I'm taking away your bending for good."

Yakone yelled in protest, trying to break away from Aang's touch but he couldn't.

He quieted down and his head drooped down from exhaustion.

"Finally. It's over." Aang sighed.

The flashback ended and I woke up in the metal box again.

"Aang.. this whole time. You were trying to warn me about Tarrlok." I whispered to myself.

I heard faint wooden creaks coming down a flight of stairs and I immediately stood up.

"My life is a disaster now. Thanks to you."

Speak of the devil. "So, your little bloodbending secret's out?" I smirked.

He scoffed.

"Hey, guess what? I figured out how you were able to bloodbend without a full moon. You're Yakone's son." I said.

There was a silent pause before he softy spoke up again.

"I was his son. But in order to win Republic City, I had to become someone else. My father failed because he tried to win over this city by taking control of it's rotten underbelly." He said.

"My plan was perfect. I was supposed to be this city's savior. A god, someone the citizens would worship for protecting them. But you- You ruined everything!" He shot.

"Just give up, Tarrlok. You have nowhere to go." I threatened.

"Oh, no. I'm not giving up so easily, Avatar. I'll escape and start a new life. Somewhere far away from here. And you're coming as my hostage." He said.

He started to walk up the stairs and my heart filled with rage.

"Asshole! Let me out now! Tarrlok!" I yelled and started banging on the metal.

I heard him slow down as he reached the rope of the stairs and he stopped.

"Amon." I heard him say faintly.

My rage quickly turned to fear as I heard that name.

I heard talking, clattering objects, and bodies collapsing overhead.

"What? What are you? No one can resist my power." I hear Tarrlok say with fear.

I didn't hear him say anything else.

"What are you?! Tell me now!" Tarrlok said, his voice coated with fear.

"I am the solution." Amon's terrifying voice spoke.

I heard more punches blowing and then Tarrlok yelled, followed by another body collapsing.

I kept my ear against the metal, listening in on Amon.

"I'll take care of him. You all retrieve the Avatar. Do not underestimate her. Electrocute the box before opening it." Amon ordered.

I gasped and immediately got to thinking.

Okay, okay. What can I do? What can I do? I could hold myself up from the holes on top of the box but with what?

I looked down at my wrist bands and decided to work with that.

As I heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs, I quickly took of the the wrist band and wrapped it around one of the bars at the rope of the box.

I held myself up before the whole box was engulfed in blue and white zaps. I pretended to yell in pain.

What the fuck, I weigh too damn much. My arms were shaking a bit from holding on to long.

The zaps disappeared and I quietly but quickly dropped to the floor of the box and lied down as if I had passed out.

It was burning hot, which I definitely did not need right now. The box is kept me burning this whole time.

I opened my eyes and immediately kicked my leg up forward, releasing a huge explosion of fire and backing the Chi-blockers away from me.

They realized I was awake a little too late before I punched the ground and a wave of rocks came toward them, throwing them up in the air and then landing on their backs.

I ran past them and then practically flew up the stairs and through the wooden cabin.

I whipped my head around for the doors and saw one of them was open.

I busted through them and let the freezing air blow against my face.

I caught a glimpse of Amon taking Tarrlok's unconscious body into the back of a truck. And then he turned to look at me.

I landed on the snow and stared him down. He moved to face me and I took it as a sign that he wanted to fight so I did what any rational person would do.

Shoot icicles through the air in an attempt to impale the guy.

Of course, he dodges every single one of them and starts charging toward me.

I'm basically shitting my pants in fear right now, so I created a cloud to block his view so I could run away. I ran toward a steep side of the area and slid down, covering my tracks with another cloud.

I didn't bother to look behind me to see if he was following, I just kept on sliding down the mountain and trying to get as far away from that cabin as I could.

I couldn't very well see where I was going but I saw saw a foot branches and roots sticking up from the snow and was able to go around all of them.

Until I can across a really big tree root and I wasn't able to go around it in time. I tripped and started to tumble down the mountain.

I was freezing my tits off as the snow started to cover me like a snowball.

I finally hit the stump of a tree and I felt more snow fall all over me. And then I couldn't see anything but darkness.

The only thing I can hear at this point is my ear ringing and my slow heartbeat.

come on, korra. you need to get up. they need you. they're all worried sick about you.

i need to let her know I'm okay. please just move at least one leg.

As much as I tried, nothing.

damn. i'm gonna die. i'm gonna die an avatar that couldn't learn to airbend.

i'm gonna die as the coward that was never able to y/n that i had feelings for her.

she's amazing. and she'll never know how i feel about her..

I felt something warm touch my face repeatedly and it felt like... a tongue.

ugh, naga. even when i'm dying you have to lick my face awake.

wait what the fuck why's naga licking my face?

I opened my eyes and a familiar giant polar bear was in front of my face.

I laughed hoarsely and regained the strength to lift my arm and pet Naga's head gently.

"Naga.. you came looking for me." I said gratefully.

"Aw. good girl. Now let's get back home." I groaned.

Naha helped me stand up and I slowly climbed up on the saddle.

I lied down on my stomach as Naga trudged throw the heavy snow back.

I looked up and saw the glowing city in the distance above the mountains before going to sleep.

☠︎︎ ₊˚. ೃ

~Y/N's POV~

We've been flying above the city on the bison for a few hours now.

I was sitting next to Asami and both of us were leaning over the saddle, scanning the roads and buildings.

I saw Asami yawn as she was looking over the city.

"Sorry. I've never been up this late before." She mumbled to me.

"It's okay. I get it, we're all exhausted." I said, rubbing her back gently.

She smiled softly at me and then looked back down the street.

Suddenly, we heard a deep growl echo through the streets.

"Wait a minute that sounded like Naga." I muttered.

"It was. Down there!" Mako called out, pointing down at the ground.

I moved to his side quickly and saw Naga walking down the sidewalk with Korra on her back.

Oogi leaned sharply to the left and I almost fell out of the saddle before someone caught me by the back of my shirt.

I looked over and saw Asami. "Careful! You could have fell." She said worriedly.

"Sorry, just excited." I chuckled.

Oogi landed near Naga and I was the first to jump off the saddle.

"Oh my god, Korra.." I cried running toward her.

She groaned weakly and looked up. Beifong and Tenzin were right behind me.

"Korra! Thank goodness you're alright." Tenzin exclaimed as he approached her.

"We were worried sick." I said softly.

She lifted her head up some more and I noticed a long faded slash going down from the right side of her face to the corner of her mouth.

I ran my thumb across her cheek and she leaned into my touch.

"You guys went looking for me?" She asked hoarsely.

"Of course we did. I was scared half to death." I chuckled in disbelief.

"Come on, Y/N. Give her some space."
Mako muttered behind me.

He shoved his way past me and picked up Korra bridal style and walked her to Oogi.

I watched him carry her in envy and then turned to Naga.

I forgot all about them and felt so thankful that Naga was there for Korra.

☠︎︎ ₊˚. ೃ

A/N: Almost done with book 1!! Book 2 is coming out right after I finish this one. So be ready! Stay safe and happy spooky season <3🎃👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.9K 85
โ๐‘ฒ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’”, ๐’”๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž.โž โœง in which a girl's l...
39.5K 1.6K 17
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘. ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
5.5K 397 11
- ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜š - ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ has never had an easy life. Since she was born her life has been difficult. From the disappearanc...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...