ᴇᴘʜᴇᴍᴇʀᴀʟ | Harry Potter X Re...

By padfootsQuill

After Y/N Black's mother was murdered along with the Potter's and her father was wrongfully sent to Azkaban... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
00- 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔢
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯
-ʏᴜʟᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ-
- 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 -
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯
-𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯-
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

45

15.2K 527 2.6K
By padfootsQuill

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Sirius was grinning widely as Y/N and Harry stood nearly frozen, both still only inches apart.

Remus took the camera, for a moment Y/N thought he was attempting to help.

Another bright flash and she was proven wrong.

"It's good quality!" Sirius exclaimed as Y/N and Harry both took a small step apart from each other. Both Y/N and Harry's cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink.

She could still feel where Harry's hand had rested on her waist, and feeling of his lips pressed against hers lingered.

And there he stood, in all his glory.

Harry James Potter.

Her bestfriend.

The bestfriend she just kissed...

The bestfriend she wanted to kiss again...

Oh no..

"How do I get the picture?" Sirius said, snatching the camera from Remus' hand and shaking it aggressively, as though expecting for a copy to fly out.

"You're going to break it" Remus said, rolling his eyes and pulling the camera from Sirius' hands.

"Happy New Year's!" Thomas said with a smile as he walked towards them, he threw a handful of confetti which landed all around them. His eyes landed on the camera. "Oh— you've taken pictures! Can I see—"

"No!" Y/N and Harry said almost in perfect unison.

He raised an eyebrow. "No?-"

"How's everything" Adelaine said, as she too stepped towards them, handing both Remus and Sirius a glass of wine.

"Oh yeah, brilliant." Sirius said, sending a discreet wink in Harry and Y/N's direction. They both blushed.

"I'm afraid we'll have to go soon," Remus said, glancing at the time.

"Oh- no worries." Adelaine said with a soft smile, "It was lovely getting to meet you, you're both welcome here at absolutely anytime"

Thomas put his glass of wine down. "If you ever need anything, ask away, we'd be more than glad to help" He said, smiling, as he gently placed his hand on Adelaine's back.

Sirius and Remus smiled gratefully. "We'll be sure to remember that, thank you."

Adelaine nodded turning to Y/N and Harry, "it's getting rather late isn't it? say your goodbyes and off to bed"

Thomas smirked. "In your—"

Adelaine grabbed his wrist, yanking him away, Y/N finishing the sentance in her brain and glaring at the back of his head.

Y/N stepped towards Remus and Sirius, shoving the thoughts of having just kissed Harry to the back of her mind.

"Where are you both staying?" She asked, wanting to know if they were safe and comfortable.

"Moony has a small cottage in the middle of nowhere—"

"It's near a muggle campsite," Remus said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah— like I said, the middle of nowhere. We've been staying there for the last few months" Sirius said, grinning at the look of mild annoyance on Remus' face.

"And you've got everything you need?" Harry asked worriedly, hoping they weren't starving or living off of crumbs.

"More than enough," Sirius said smiling, patting Harry's shoulder reassuringly.

"Wait-" Y/N said, the sudden realization popping into her head. "How come no one else is recognizing you?" She asked, looking around at the rest of the muggles who must've seen his face on the news.

"A simple notice-me-not charm" Remus said, easing Y/N's worry. "We'd better be off now, we shouldn't wander too late at night"

"Remember to work on that egg Harry" Sirius said, Harry nodded. Sirius turned to look at Y/N, "and don't forget about what we spoke of last time, I want to know of anyone with the slightest interest"

"What about Moody?" Harry said, remembering odd looks he'd given her.

Sirius looked confused. "How did you know what I was talking about?"

"Er-"

"Because this nosy little gremlin followed me and eavesdropped on our conversation" Y/N said, flicking the side of Harry's head.

Remus and Sirius looked extremely amused.

"Ouch- I was curious alright?— did you just flick me?" he said, rubbing at the spot.

"I did, do you want me to pinch you as a sea creature too?" Y/N said, raising an eyebrow tauntingly.

Harry took a step away. She grinned.

They stayed silent for a couple seconds, Sirius and Remus both dumbfounded.

"You mentioned Moody?" Remus asked, breaking the silence. Harry nodded.

"He used the imperius curse to make Y/N turn into him" Harry said. Sirius didn't seem to be worried.

"Moody's a real prick but the old bloke trained me to be an auror, he's curious at most" Sirius said.

Harry felt extremely relieved.

Remus took a step forward, engulfing Y/N into a tight hug. (Sirius doing the same to Harry, giving him ideas for the task)

"Write to us about absolutely anything, it doesn't even have to be important" Remus said, pulling away a bit and looking at her.

"I will" Y/N said.

"I'll also start sending you chocolates, any godchild of mine needs only the finest of chocolates" he said grinning.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, "Well then.. thank you in advance?" She said, a smile tugging at her lips.

Remus patted her shoulder with a smile, "now go and tell Sirius how amazing he is, or he'll have a fit when we get home"

"I heard that" Sirius said, rolling his eyes as Y/N and Harry swapped, Harry now with Remus and Sirius with Y/N.

Sirius looked at her, he had no idea what to do. Harry was rather easy to be affectionate with, he didn't have any real parental figures growing up, he welcomed him with open arms.

But Y/N, despite being his daughter, did grow up with parents.. the last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable.

Y/N, noticing his hesitance pulled him into a hug.

Sirius quickly responded, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

Finally, it was all he could ever want and more.

Y/N felt an odd sense of comfort and familiarity in the embrace, of course she'd been held by him before.. as a mere one year old.. but she of course, was far too young to remember that.

Sirius pulled away to look at her. He was robbed of her entire childhood. Hugs could've been a daily thing, one in the morning and one before she went to sleep.

Hundreds of hugs that he'd missed out on all because of Peter.

He wanted to skin that rat to shreds.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"For what?" Y/N said, looking up at him.

"Everything." He sighed, "If I hadn't— If I had just— If I had just stayed with you that night.."

"It's alright.."

"no it's not."

Y/N sighed, "You can't change what already happened, no matter how much you might want to, I'm not angry and I don't blame you at all. Please stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault"

"It is-"

"It isn't." She said very sternly. "Now stop it with all the sappy stuff and eat a cookie" she said, grabbing a frosted sugar cookie and shoving it into his mouth.

Sirius bit into the cookie, "you know, if you plan on shutting me up with sweets—" he took another bite, "—it's gonna work" he grinned, his mood picking up.

"Noted." Y/N said, letting out a small laugh when Sirius grabbed the plate of cookies and dumped them into his pockets.

All giving each other a last goodbye, Sirius and Remus left.

That of course left Y/N and Harry alone in each other's presence.

Now everything came flooding back.

Oh.

"Goodnight Harry." She said, before Harry was even able to get out a word, she gave him a slight wave and avoided eye contact as she left for her room.

Harry watched as her door closed shut, and he made his way to his own room.

He kissed Y/N.

He kissed Y/N.

He.

Kissed.

Y/N.

Y/N could hardly sleep, the memory playing itself over and over in her head.

She should not have liked it.

Harry, on the other hand, fell asleep with a smile on his face.

It was easily the happiest he'd been in his whole life.

***

Y/N spent the majority of the night contemplating back and forth with herself. The best way to sum it up was like so;

She had grown a small attraction towards Harry.

That was it.

Yes.

It wasn't anything to worry about, it'd go away.. eventually..

It didn't help when she saw Harry walk down the stairs the following morning.

A plain gray sweatshirt with a pair of black sweatpants, his perfectly disheveled raven hair that sat messily on top of his head, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and adjusted his glasses.

Merlins get a grip. He always looks like this.

Why hadn't she noticed how attractive he was?

It felt as if her mind was playing a million tricks on her.

Harry on the other hand, woke up with a surge of confidence coursing through him.

Y/N let him kiss her.

It was completely her choice, they could have easily moved away from the mistletoe.. in fact, he offered. But they didn't.

Harry thought the kiss had been perfect, and she hadn't pulled away from him in disgust.. maybe she liked the kiss? He at least knew that she didn't mind it very much..

Nonetheless, they still kissed. That in itself was wonderful.

"Good morning." Harry said through a yawn, his eyes lighting up when he saw a stack of crepes set besides a plate of sliced strawberries and Nutella.

"Morning" Y/N said, deciding it would be best to shove her thoughts aside.

"Harry dear—" Adelaine said, rushing around to grab her keys, "—how did you sleep?"

Harry sat down across from Y/N, grabbing the flat crepe and realizing he had to assemble it himself.

"better than usual" Harry shrugged, serving a glass of orange juice.

"I'm glad to hear that— Thomas is already at work— I'm running a bit late— don't do anything illegal—don't burn the house down—" she went over to Y/N, kissing her cheek and then going over to Harry and doing the same. "—there's leftovers in the fridge, you can either eat that or order some food—" she quickly put her coat on and opened the door. "I told Winky to take the day off— please don't ask her to do anything—love you!"

The door closed shut.

He yawned again, "Build me a crepe will you?" Harry said, pushing the plate towards Y/N.

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "You've got hands correct?"

"Obviously"

"Build it yourself"

"But I'm the guest, remember?" He smirked. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"You're not a guest anymore, you practically live here"

Harry playfully rolled his eyes. "But it just tastes so much better when you make it.." he sighed dramatically, pushing the plate further towards her.

"I'm flattered—" she said sarcastically, picking up a spoonful of Nutella and rubbing it onto the crepe. "You just spread it—" she placed the strawberries on top, "—add that—" she folded it, "—there you go," she said, pushing the plate back towards Harry who beamed at her.

"Great!" He said, taking a bite. "Now make me four more"

***

Spending the day with Harry proved to be easier and much less awkward than Y/N had originally thought.

It was the exact same as whenever they were alone at home, they played some board games, card games, watched some television and ate everything they could find in the house.

"What do you want for lunch?" Y/N asked, tossing a gummy bear into her mouth as she walked over to the landline and picking it up. Harry grinned following her, Splotch carried in his arms.

"Pineapp-"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine" Y/N said, grabbing the number to a small authentic Italian restaurant, she grinned to herself and handed the phone to Harry. "You order it."

Harry grinned in satisfaction. "Gladly" he moved Splotch to his left arm and took the phone, eagerly dialing the number and putting the phone up to his ear.

"Hello, yes a small pineapple pizza—"

"What do you mean you don't have it? It's not a disgrace!"

"Just grab a pineapple and cut it— hello?!"

Harry huffed, slamming the phone down. "Pricks," he muttered, sitting down on the couch in defeat.

"You like pineapples don't you?" He said holding Splotch in the air in front of him. Y/N took Splotch from his hands cradling him in her arms.

"You offended the poor man" she said, biting the inside of her cheek to hide a grin.

"I did not." Harry said stubbornly. "Let's just have Winky cook us something—"

"You called for Winky sir!" Winky said, suddenly popping in and looking at Harry admirably.

"Er—"

"No no— Winky, today is your day off," Y/N said, sighing at the look of offense on Winky's face.

"Winky will be making steak and mashed potatoes." Winky said, leaving no room for discussion as she popped away and into the kitchen.

Y/N sighed, "Well, I suppose that's better than fruit on pizza"

"Tomatoes are fruits"

"Shush it."

***

The next following days went by quickly, it was nothing out of the ordinary. Only now, Y/N found herself noticing more things about Harry.

The way his hair stuck out in the same areas every morning, flattening out a bit throughout the day, how he'd adjust his glasses whenever he got bored, or when he'd run his fingers through his hair whenever he didn't know what to do with his hands.

But she also began to notice the way that his gaze lingered on her, and how he'd look away quickly as if pretending not to be looking.

She grew very fond of that light blush that would form on his cheeks whenever she caught him.

It was rather cute, not that she'd ever admit it.

They rode the train back to Hogwarts (it was fairly empty) and arrived the night before classes began again.

"Y/N! Harry!" Hermione exclaimed with a bright smile as they walked into the common room. She seized them into a hug and pulled them to sit down.

Y/N and Harry told them all about the conversation they had heard about Madam Maxine and Hagrid.

"Hagrid's half giant?!" Ron said, seeming shocked.

"Well yeah-" he furrowed an eyebrow. "what's wrong with giants?".

"Well, they're . . . they're . . ." Ron struggled to come up with a proper sentence. ". . . not very nice"

"So?" Y/N said. "Hagrid's one of the nicest people I've ever met."

"I know, but . . . blimey, no wonder he keeps it quiet," Ron said, shaking his head. "I always thought he'd got in the way of a bad Engorgement Charm when he was a kid or something. Didn't like to mention it. . . ."

"Well, I thought he must be," Hermione said, shrugging. "I knew he couldn't be a pure giant because they're about twenty feet tall. But honestly, all this hysteria about giants. They can't all be horrible. . . . It's the same sort of prejudice that people have toward werewolves. . . . It's just bigotry, isn't it?"

"But what's it matter if his mother was a giantess?" Asked Harry.

"Well . . . no one who knows him will care, 'cos they'll know he's not dangerous," said Ron. "But . . . they're just vicious, giants. it's in their natures, they're like trolls . . . they just like killing, everyone knows that. There aren't any left in Britain now, though."

"What happened to them?" Y/N asked.

"Well, they were dying out anyway, and then loads got themselves killed by Aurors. There're supposed to be giants abroad, though. . . . They hide out in mountains mostly. . . ."

"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding," Harry said."If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is."

After a while of continuing to discuss about giants, Hermione mildly annoyed at Ron's slight prejudice, they went off to their dorms.

"So, how were holidays?" Y/N asked as she opened her trunk and pulled out some pyjamas.

Hermione rolled her eyes, huffing as she sat down onto her bed. "Ron has been a real pain, always having to say something! So what if Viktor invited me for brunch! Ron isn't just allowed to block the doorway!"

Y/N bit back a grin, "he blocked the doorway?"

Hermione looked extremely annoyed, "he stood like a starfish, blocking the door and threatening to write my parents!"

Y/N turned around, untucking the covers from under Hermione, unable to hide her grin any longer. "So so devastating," she said managing to keep a normal voice.

"Stop laughing at me!" Hermione huffed tossing a pillow at the back of Y/N's head furiously.

"ouch"

"I missed my brunch with Viktor and he thought I stood him up!"

"Well did Ron explain why he didn't want you to go?" Y/N asked, rubbing the back of her head.

"Nope," Hermione said shortly, softly caressing Crookshanks who had just jumped onto her lap.

***

The following day, The four of them set off toward classes, the grounds were covered in snow.

"Y'know- as much as I love Hagrid, it's freezing outside.. Have you guys ever considered maybe skipping a class or two" Y/N said as they stepped out onto the grounds, the cold winter air hitting their faces.

Hermione shot her a look of disapproval, choosing to ignore the suggestion as they continued out.

"Don't worry Y/N" Ron said, "I reckon the skrewts will heat you right up! Just tap 'em and they'll shoot fire at you!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, Ron shared an amused grin with Harry.

When they arrived at Hagrid's cabin, instead, they found an elderly witch standing before his door.

"Hurry up, now, the bell rang five minutes ago," she said bitterly as they struggled toward her through the snow.

"Who're you?" said Ron, staring at her.

"Where's Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"My name is Professor Grubbly-Plank," she said briskly. "I am your temporary Care of Magical Creatures teacher."

"Where's Hagrid?" Harry repeated, not wanting to be ignored.

"He is indisposed," said Professor Grubbly-Plank shortly. "This way, please," said Professor Grubbly-Plank, and she strode off.

Harry, Ron, Y/N and Hermione followed her, looking at Hagrid's cabin.

"What's wrong with Hagrid?" Y/N said, as the four of them caught up with Professor Grubbly-Plank.

She ignored her.

"What's up with him?" Harry asked, impatiently.

Ignoring them again, she led them past the clearing and toward a tree on the edge of the forest, where a large and beautiful unicorn was.

"oooooh!!"

"Oh it's so beautiful!"

"How did she get it? They're supposed to be really hard to catch!"

The unicorn was such a bright shade of white it made the snow all around look dull and gray.

"Boys keep back!" Shouted Professor Grubbly-Plank, throwing out an arm and stopping Ron in the chest.

Ron scoffed loudly.

"They prefer the woman's touch, unicorns. Girls to the front, and approach with care, come on, easy does it. . . ."

Y/N and Hermione, though feeling bad that Ron and Harry wouldn't get to experience this, moved forwards.

The unicorn pawed at the ground nervously, standing tall and seeming calmer now that the boys were further away.

"Careful now, one at a time, a gentle caress should do it" the professor said, petting the unicorns back softly.

And so they each moved forwards, just barely touching the unicorn and backing away to give it space.

"That was a really good lesson," said Hermione as they entered the Great Hall after the lesson. "I didn't know half the things Professor Grubbly- Plank told us about uni —"

"Look at this!" Harry said angrily, and he shoved the Daily Prophet article in front of Y/N and Hermione.

DUMBLEDORE'S GIANT MISTAKE

Albus Dumbledore, eccentric Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has never been afraid to make controversial staff appointments, writes Rita Skeeter, Special Correspondent. In September of this year, he hired Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, the notoriously jinx-happy ex-Auror, to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, a decision that caused many raised eyebrows at the Ministry of Magic, given Moody's well-known habit of attacking anybody who makes a sudden movement in his presence. Mad-Eye Moody, however, looks responsible and kindly when set beside the part- human Dumbledore employs to teach Care of Magical Creatures.Rubeus Hagrid, who admits to being expelled from Hogwarts in his third year, has enjoyed the position of gamekeeper at the school ever since, a job secured for him by Dumbledore. Last year, however, Hagrid used his mysterious influence over the headmaster to secure the additional post of Care of Magical Creatures teacher, over the heads of many better-qualified candidates. An alarmingly large and ferocious-looking man, Hagrid has been using his newfound authority to terrify the students in his care with a succession of horrific creatures. While Dumbledore turns a blind eye, Hagrid has maimed several pupils during a series of lessons that many admit to being;

"very frightening."

"I was attacked by a hippogriff, and my friend Vincent Crabbe got a bad bite off a flobberworm," says Draco Malfoy, a fourth-year student. "We all hate Hagrid, but we're just too scared to say anything."

Hagrid has no intention of ceasing his campaign of intimidation, however. In conversation with a Daily Prophet reporter last month, he admitted breeding creatures he has dubbed "Blast-Ended Skrewts," highly dangerous crosses between manti- cores and fire-crabs. The creation of new breeds of magical creature is, of course, an activity usually closely observed by the Department for the Regu- lation and Control of Magical Creatures. Hagrid, however, considers himself to be above such petty restrictions. "I was just having some fun," he says, before hastily changing the subject. As if this were not enough, the Daily Prophet has now unearthed evidence that Hagrid is not — as he has always pretended — a pure-blood wizard. He is not, in fact, even pure human. His mother, we can exclusively reveal, is none other than the giantess Fridwulfa, whose whereabouts are currently unknown. Bloodthirsty and brutal, the giants brought themselves to the point of extinction by warring amongst themselves during the last century. The handful that remained joined the ranks of He- Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and were responsible for some of the worst mass Muggle killings of his reign of terror.While many of the giants who served He-Who- Must-Not-Be-Named were killed by Aurors work- ing against the Dark Side, Fridwulfa was not among them. It is possible she escaped to one of the giant communities still existing in foreign mountain ranges. If his antics during Care of Magical Creatures lessons are any guide, however, Fridwulfa's son appears to have inherited her brutal nature.In a bizarre twist, Hagrid is reputed to have developed a close friendship with the boy who brought around You-Know-Who's fall from power — thereby driving Hagrid's own mother, like the rest of You-Know-Who's supporters, into hiding. Perhaps Harry Potter is unaware of the unpleasant truth about his large friend — but Albus Dumbledore surely has a duty to ensure that Harry Potter, along with his fellow students, is warned about the dangers of associating with part-giants.

"I'm going to assassinate her." Y/N said angrily.

"How did that Skeeter woman find out? You don't think Hagrid told her?" Hermione said, looking horrified at the article.

"No," said Harry, leading the way over to the Gryffindor table and sinking himself into a chair, furious. "He never even told us, did he? I reckon she was so mad he wouldn't give her loads of horrible stuff about me, she went ferreting around to get him back."

"Maybe she heard him telling Madame Maxime at the ball," said Hermione.

"We would've seen her," said Y/N. "she's not even supposed to come into school anymore, Hagrid said Dumbledore banned her. . . ."

"Maybe she's got an Invisibility Cloak," said Harry, scooping mashed potatoes onto his plate and splashing it everywhere in his anger.

"Sort of thing she'd do, isn't it, hide in bushes listening to people." Y/N said, rolling her eyes.

"Like you and Harry did, you mean," said Hermione.

They both rolled their eyes at her. "We weren't trying to hear them," Y/N said, pouring herself and Harry a glass of pumpkin juice.

"We've got to go and see him," said Harry, biting into a bread roll. "This evening, after Divination. Tell him we want him back."

That evening after dinner, the four of them left the castle once more and went down through the frozen grounds to Hagrid's cabin. 

They knocked, and Fang's loud barks responded.

"Hagrid, it's us!" Harry shouted, pounding on the door. "Open up!"

Hagrid didn't answer. Y/N could hear Fang scratching at the door, whining, but it didn't open. 

They pounded at the door for ten more minutes; Y/N even walked around and banged on one of the windows, but there was no response.

"What's he avoiding us for?" Hermione said when they had finally given up and were walking back to the school. "He surely doesn't think we'd care about him being half-giant?"

Though she was proved wrong, they didn't see Hagrid for the rest of the week, he seemed to be avoiding everyone.

The days went by normally, it seemed as if Y/N and Harry had come up with a silent mutual agreement to forget about what had happened over Christmas break, all was well until one day.

Fred and George stormed into the common room, a look of self accomplishment and gleefulness in both their eyes. 

"And I thought we already had the best picture Georgie!" Fred exclaimed, holding out a small squared slip of paper.

Y/N and Harry glanced at each other in horror.

Fred and George came up behind Y/N and Harry, who were sitting besides each other on the common room couch, Hermione and Ron sitting on single couches besides them.

"What are you on about?" Ron said, raising an eyebrow in confusion"

"Oh but it's brilliant!" George said, flailing around the single piece of paper.

One glimpse was all it took for Y/N to notice what it was, she got up. "Where did you get that?!"

Now Hermione and Ron were beyond curious.

Harry seemed to be frozen.

"Fun little thing called an owling service" Fred said, clutching the photo as if it were sacred. "Who knew Professor Lupin would be such a saint?" 

__________________

𝔈𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩

________

"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 53
y/n a sassy bitch but kind-hearted, a super cool tomboy but ladylike at the times when needed to be, join her CHOSEN ONE and friends on the journey...
1.4K 111 47
❝𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.❞ Jupiter Black has been isolated her entire life until the age of thirteen. During a due...
219K 11.7K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...
5.5K 269 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...