Every Rose has it's Thorn.

By star0119

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction - any resemblance to real life events is purely co-incidental. I... More

The Cast...
Chapter 1 - Entering a War Zone...
Chapter 2 - From Bad to Worse...
Chapter 3 - It's Over...
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Plans.
Chapter 5 - Future, Unknown.
Chapter 6 - We're Strangers!
Chapter 7 - How Do we Fix it?
Chapter 8 - Misled.
Chapter 9 - Torture...
Chapter 10 - I don't Hate You, I Just don't Like you Very Much!
Chapter 11 - Let me Help.
Chapter 12 - Unexpected.
Chapter 13 - Tear me Up...
Chapter 14 - Waiting for News
Chapter 15 - Numb
Chapter 16 - Stay?
Chapter 17 - Come Together.
Chapter 18 - Things May Never be the Same...
Chapter 19 - Where is the Justice?
Chapter 20 - Perception.
Chapter 21 - Intervention.
Chapter 22 - Dusting Myself Off!
Chapter 23 - What if this is my Life now?
Chapter 24 - Shocked!
Chapter 25 - Everything is Good.
Chapter 26 - Wash It All Away.
Chapter 28 - I Need You.
Chapter 29 - You Take my Breath Away!
Chapter 30 - Turning a Corner.
Epilogue...

Chapter 27 - Surrender!

4 0 0
By star0119

2 Weeks Later;
Hailey Ackles...

Seeing my best friend so happy and content with Jeremy was more than I could have ever hoped for her. Jensen and I had both agreed that Jeremy and Shayne were meant for each other. It was obvious in the way they would stare at one another when the other wasn't looking, they both liked the same type of movies, and they had this easy banter between them. It had never been this way between Shayne and Jonah, not even in the early days of them being together.

Shayne and Jonah - it had been almost like being around 2 strangers - from the get-go. I hadn't ever said anything to anyone, but I always got the sense that they were only ever physically attracted to one another. They never had anything in common, they didn't seem to spend a lot of time together just hanging out and there was never any easy banter, or flowing conversation between them. Honestly, I am surprised that they remained together for as long as they did.

We were all on edge due to the fact that Jonah seemed to have permanently posted himself outside of Shayne's house. We couldn't leave the house without him following us wherever we go. And even when we are inside the house - we are constantly aware that he is just outside. Parked in his car across the street from Shayne's house. I know that Jensen is hoping that this will mean Shayne moves back home with us. It was definitely something that my husband had been hoping for, for the longest time. Granted Jensen had never liked Jonah, he had always sensed that somehow Jonah was going to eventually fuck everything up, but none of us could have ever predicted that he would have taken it to the extreme that he did.

Honestly, we were all going a little stir crazy so a couple of days ago we came up with the plan that we were going to go paintballing. There was a paint-ball course about a forty-five-minute drive from Shayne's house, and then we figured we would do the Whiskey-Trail, which was something that Jensen and I have done before but Jeremy hadn't ever done the trail, so we figured that we would do it with him. What surprised us all, was the fact that it was all Shayne's suggestion.

The past couple of weeks - she has put in a huge amount of work into getting back to the woman she was. Or at the very least the woman she had now been forced to become. She was back to working-out every day, even going for morning runs with either Jeremy, or me, or both of us. Yes, she was still having an issue going out alone but considering where she had been two weeks ago - none of us were going to pick at the progress that she has made. Now she was even taking bookings again for her work - granted she was only doing one a week, but, again, that was progress and none of us had any right to push her to do more than what she was feeling comfortable with.

Jensen and I were back to where we had been before he had made his little mistake. And I truly believe that it was a mistake; I know he hadn't gone out there and done it to hurt me. I know that; it hadn't been personal. And I also know that he was beating himself up much more than I ever could. I had watched as he tore himself to pieces with the guilt that he felt. He had run himself almost insane in his attempts to make it up to me, and also to assure me that he was sorry.

In all the years that we have been together - I have never found the key that would allow me to watch him suffer. To see him hurting, hurt me in return. And the harder I clung to the anger of what he had done - the harder it hurt me and robbed me of peace. I know that woman meant absolutely nothing to Jensen. I was the one who my husband loved.

I was the one whom he came home to.

I was the one whom he loved.

I was the one he was married to. And I was the one he would fight for. However, all of that isn't to say that I have forgotten what he did. There is no way that I could ever forget what he did, or the lesson it taught me. I may have thought that I would never get over it but looking at it now - I have come out the other side much stronger than I ever thought possible. And for that I have to thank him.

Looking around the paint-ball area, I have yet to see Jeremy or Shayne. When we arrived and saw that Jonah was already here - we agreed that Shayne was to never be left alone so wherever she and Jeremy were, I knew that they would be together. I know that this isn't normal, what Jonah is doing, and if I am being completely honest – it is concerning to see that he always seemed to know where we would be and when; I wanted to know how he was doing it, but I was more than a little hesitant to bring it up in front of Shayne, not with all the progress that she has made.

"Do you have any fucking idea how turned on I am right now?" Jensen whispered into my ear as he stepped up behind me.

"Really? The camo get-up, does it for you huh?" I smiled as he whirled me around to face him, his body stepping into my own. The strength of his cock throbbing against my stomach.

"What do you think?" He took one of my hands and placed it over his cock, which jerked at the contact.

"I think that must be painful!" My hand slid up towards his waistband and slipped under the clothing - the true weight and satin smoothness of his shaft pulsed against my palm.

"Mmmm-fuuuuuuuck!" The sudden erratic jerk of his hips emboldened me a little more as I began to run my palm up and down the length of his dick, "just like that baby, it feels so good!" He groaned, his head dropping onto my shoulder as I continued to stroke his hardened length.

Keeping my hand inside his jeans, my other hand rested on his shoulder, paint-ball-gun trained outwards as I continued to scan for any incoming threats. Thankfully my back was against the tree, so I didn't have to worry about Jensen keeping too close an eye out.

The heat from his cock added a level of intimacy that I hadn't expected from this moment. And the way his hips rocked against my hand - this wasn't about longevity, no this was down and dirty need - need for release as quick as possible and with that thought in mind, I doubled down my stroking - harder and faster. The sensation of Jensen sucking at my neck as he growled against the flesh was like a direct stroke on my clit - heat and slickness soaked through my panties as my own hips jerked in search of friction. Anything to calm the tension that was building inside of me.

"Fuck I want to bury my cock deep inside you right now!" His mouth now near to my ear, "you'd like that wouldn't you?" He growled and all I could do was nod my head, but he wasn't having it, "uh-uh I want to hear you say it - I need to hear you say how hungry you are for my cock!"

"Ohhh God Jay, I need you - I need your cock pounding into my soaking pussy!" I moaned as the feel of his cock swelling more against my palm told me he was about to cum, only seconds before his release flooded out of him and offering more lubrication as my palm continued to stroke up and down - milking every last wave out of him.

Growl after growl built louder until he was biting into my shoulder to stop from roaring out. Slowly I coaxed every last drop out of him until all that was left was unsteady thrusts of his hips against me until eventually those stopped too. Panting against one another, he looked into my eyes and the depth of love that I saw there could have brought me to my knees had he not been pressed into me, holding me up.

I had always known that he loved me. That there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for me. But knowing it and actually seeing it in those gorgeous green eyes - well that was an entirely different level of intimacy that we hadn't achieved until this moment. In this moment - our world shifted. We grew closer without ever saying a word and I can't explain just how profound that feeling was or the impact that it had on me.

Pulling my hand free of his jeans, I slowly, without breaking eye contact brought the palm to my mouth and slowly licked off his passionate release with a moan. The grin he threw at me in that moment was truly wicked as he leaned into my ear and whispered, "your turn!"

Jensen Ackles...

Ever since we had sat and talked through what had happened, what we expected from one another going forward and how I was going to continue making it up to my wife, despite her insistence that I didn't need too. I knew that deep down I definitely needed too, as much for my own peace of mind as for hers, but since that talk, we have been like a couple of horny teenagers again. When the hunger struck - we were powerless to fight it, slaves to the pleasure we seemed to ignite in each other and honestly, it felt like we were reconnecting all over again. I couldn't even begin to articulate just how much of an impact that was having on me.

I always wanted to feel this way about her. I always wanted to be the one to flood her beautiful features with so much pleasure that she looked celestial. To say she was glowing was an understatement. There was a warmth about her, a heat that drew me to her time after time.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved my wife, but this was as if I were rediscovering her all over again. I ached when we weren't physically touching, I actually pined for her presence the way a sun-lover pines for summer in the dead of winter. I never knew that I could feel so consumed by someone but here I was - whirling us around so my back was against the hard bark of the tree and sliding one hand down the front of her body towards the waistband of her combat trousers - desperate to feel her tight softness gripping at my fingers. "Open those gorgeous thighs for me, beautiful!" I growled, as I adopted the stance she had been in while rubbing my cock just moments ago; my free arm rested on her shoulder as I scanned the area to ensure we were indeed still alone, gun poised and my finger pressing against the trigger.

Doing exactly as I asked, her thighs parted as her own eyes focused on the area beyond the little hideout, we had made for ourselves. Resting her own arm over my left shoulder, her gun aimed and ready should she need it. With her thighs spread for me, my hand eased under the waistband of her combats and thong - her heat calling to me in ways that no woman had ever managed to conjure in me.

Honestly, I had been trying so hard to try and get her to forgive me that she had pulled me aside and actually told me to stop. How could I stop?

I was the one who caused that pain in her heart.

I was the one who sparked that doubt in her eyes.

And I was the one who bred that paranoia in her mind.

How could I ever stop trying to get her to forgive me?

The heat from her core beckoned me forth as I teased my fingers over her pussy lips, a small involuntary moan flew from those gorgeous lips, "ahhhh Princess, we don't want to alert the others to where we are!" I whispered in her ear, "can you be quiet for me?"

"Mm-hmmm!" She nodded and moaned so quietly that a part of me really wanted her to just let it all out as loud as I could make her - let every single person here know that she was mine and I knew how to treat her right.

"Good girl!" My teeth captured her lobe and tugged just hard enough to cause a little sliver of pain and she whimpered, actually whimpered in response. God, how is my cock already rising to the occasion?

Doing my best to swallow the arousal I felt back, I allowed my index finger to slip between her slick folds, lubricating the digit to make it more comfortable for her, "so wet for me already - you hungry for my cock baby?"

"Mmmm!" She nodded, her eyes closing as my finger slid all the way inside her tight little hole, the strength of her cunt walls clamped tightly around my searching finger, and I had to fight my growl, my very possessive growl. This woman was mine, always had been and always would be - I had done something incredibly stupid and I wouldn't have blamed her for telling me to fuck off, but she hadn't, she pulled me close and drummed it in my head that she would forgive me once but there would be no second time.

In other words - I strayed one more time and she would be gone quicker than a virgin's cherry on prom night. I wasn't a stupid man - I knew that I was lucky that she had agreed to work on our marriage. I had come far too close to losing her, to losing the one thing that I held above everything else. I would never make that mistake again. Not now, not in the future, not ever.

"Jayyyyy!" Her voice was no higher than a whisper but the passion in her tone was as clear as the sky after a storm.

"What is it, princess? Tell me?" I groaned as her pulsing walls squeezed around my finger and made me desperate for it to be my cock, "tell me what you need?"

"I-I-,"

"Tell me?" I pressed a little more forcefully and she gulped before pulling back to look in my eyes - instantly I was drowning. Drowning in her and the connection that we have together.

"I-I-need-to-cum!" Her eyes blazed with need, her breath laboured and raspy making her tone sound more, sultry than I think she had even intended but damn it did very little to dampen the fire that was stoking inside of me. I needed her. I wanted her. I always wanted her but never more than when I knew we simply couldn't.

"You do?" I smiled and she looked at me as if she thought I had lost my damn mind. Maybe I had. All I knew - I wanted so badly to bend her over the nearest tree stump, rip her trousers and thong down her legs and drive my cock hard and deep into her tight cunt.

Then as if to drive her point home - she started to thrust those sinuous hips against my hand, drawing my fingers deeper into her warmth. My thumb eased up to her engorged clit - tenderly brushing against the bundle of nerves with the single focus of getting her off. This would have to suffice until we got back to my sister's house, where I could indeed bend her over and lay claim to every single inch of her pussy.

"Mmmmm mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" She moaned out before sinking her teeth into my shoulder to stop from screaming out as her release exploded around my fingers, deep pulses that came from all of the working out she did, God I can't wait to sink my cock into her and feel this.

After what felt like 5 minutes, her hips slowed and I felt the pulsing drain away from her insides and I stroked her back down before sliding my hand out of her panties and licking away her secretion, fuck she tasted amazing. She always tasted so sweet - someone once told me that pineapples were what made cum taste sweet. Not sure I believe that because pineapple isn't something that Hailey eats a lot of. Berry's - yes absolutely, I don't think there is a member of the berry family that she doesn't like.

Straightening herself out, we moved as one out from the small spot where we had just succumbed to the passion that always seemed to simmer between us.

I knew that my sister needed this - after all that she had faced with Jonah, this was supposed to give her some R&R, but Jonah had once again ruined things, this wasn't the first time that he had shown up where we had planned to be. I would like to know how he was doing it. Shayne needed space and he simply wasn't giving it to her and of course he wasn't doing anything that could get him in more trouble with the law. That would just be too easy.

All I know is I want to rip his fucking head off for what he has done to my little sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 533 42
BAILEY Everyone knows the saying, the calm before the storm. That's been my life every waking moment. Just waiting for when the tsunami finds me and...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
183K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...