Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€

2.9K 118 32
By Indian_author123

Y/n P.O.V 

Now that I get a good night's sleep, it's really hard to leave the bed in the morning. Earlier I used to wait for the sun to shine, but now.. I just want 5 minutes more. *chuckles* "Parivartan Sansar Ka Niyam Hai" (Change is nature's rule)

Getting ready for the day, I made my way towards my favorite place- DiNiNg RoOm.

Y/n OOTD 

<Long time no see ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )>

Location- Dining Room~~

Y/n: Morning peeeeepss!!~~~

Everyone: Morning hooman~~

Jk: Y/nie, I need your help with some shopping stuff!! So meet at parking after college gets over, we are going to a mall.

Y/n: Seriously, why don't you ask your next Mr. Gucci to accompany you.

Jk: Uh!! I don't need clothes. Something else. MOREOVER, I would never like to shop with him. He drags me all the way to Gucci and shops for himself and later says he is tired. *pouts*

Y/n: Don't do that, you piggy. *disgusted face*

Jk: Come naa, Minnie is also coming. 

Y/n: When she is going, why are you dragging me along?

Jk: We will fight all the time. At least one peace maker should tag along.

Y/n: But I have assignments to complete.

Jk: I will buy you food for a week~~

Y/n: My classes get over by 4. Don't be late.

Everyone: Thank God!!

Y/n: 

Flashback

Jk P.O.V

Jk: Why did you call me early this morning? Already missing me?

Minnie: Shut up bunny head and listen to me. I need to buy some software stuff today for assignment due, and I need your help. So be ready after college and bring Y/nie too.

Jk: Ok- Hello? Hello? Wahh!! She didn't even lemme say anything!! Aish this brat.

Flashback Ends

Time Skip- After College/Shopping

Y/n P.O.V

These two idiots roamed around whole mall just to find software department. Though they treated me with nice food, so I am not complaining.. But seriously, we reached back at 8 in this night. I had to studyyy!!!!

Entering the living room, it was dark. 

Y/n: Where did everyone go? 

Jk: There is some light from backyard, let's go there.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It is my Birthday today!! Gosh, how could I even forget? Now I understand, this whole shopping thingy was to stall some time so they can decorate all of it. The decor was beautiful.

Exactly my aesthetic. Simple yet attractive. I was soo happy... Everyone looked at me with love. 

Mom and Dad: Happy birthday, our angel.

Jin: Eat healthy and eat lots, my sweet piggy.

Yoongi: Be happy and cheerful like always, Kitty.

Namjoon: Study hard and be a great doctor, Beagle.

Hobi: Always smile and be the sunshine we love, Baby bear.

Jimin: Enjoy to the fullest and be wild, Munchkin.

Tae: Don't forget to always look pretty, my Diva.

Mom: Where is Minnie?

Y/n: She got an urgent call from her parents so she went back. But would come later. But where is Oldie?

Mom: Out for some work.

Y/n: Him and his work.. *sigh*

With that, we did a group hug, except

??: What The Heck!!

JK P.O.V

Today is the day.. The day, I lost my happiness, my joy, my soul, my heart, my euphoria.. my princess. "Her", my sister. Only if I was strong, only if I grew up a bit quickly, only if I could save her, none of this would have happened. 

My brothers wouldn't have to go abroad at such young ages, my dad wouldn't cry at nights, mom would still be with us.. Only if.. 

Guilt is scarier than punishment. Yes, this remorse, this suffocation I am feeling is my punishment for.. not being able to protect her. None of the day passed by where I don't want to kill myself, where I don't wanna rewind the time and go back to save her.

Y/n's presence has changed a lot of things. Yes, I am happy but.. not contented. She "is" my sister, but I do miss her. That's why human is selfish. I should move on but.. this greedy heart craves for her...

I was gloomy since the time I woke up today, but today is not such a bad day.. Minnie called early in the morning. And we went to buy some stuff. Well, something did feel fishy the whole time, we bought whatever needed way earlier, but this Minnie, seemed to stall time for god knows what reasons. Not that I complain, I don't want to fall into the loop of constant guilt and pain, again. It was a good distraction.

Now that the day is almost over, we get back and to our no.. my surprise, it's Y/n's birthday today. Okay, Happy birthday to her. Yes, there should be a celebration, but why is everything so extra.. knowing what it is today.. Maybe mom and Minnie were unaware but dad and hyungs, they knew it.

How can they.. forget her? But shouldn't I be happy for my sister? Shouldn't I wish her as well? Wouldn't my sister want me to be happy and move on..? Then why am I not feeling good? Why am I angry? Why do I want to throw away every light, food and the cake? 

Jk: What the heck is this??? You do know what it is today. Yet you..

Dad: We do know..

Jk: Then how could you even do this dad? Did you forget her bloody hell!! We lost her today, I lost my happiness today. 

Jin: We do remember Kookie, but don't you think it's time we, especially you should move on from the past.. See it the other way, we had lost out sister today.. and we are celebrating our sister's birthday only.. Bes-

Jk: Enough... I accepted her as sister, but looks like you guys replaced our sister with her.

Y/n: I haven't replaced anyone Kookie..-

Jk: You better shut up!! Isn't this what you wanted from the very start, get into our family, turn us into your puppets and enjoy the wealth? I knew it.. but still fell for your fake innocent eyes. Damn it!! Look dad, seems like your second step-daughter also turns out to be a filthy gold-digger.

Dad: JUNGKOOK

Jk: Yes, that's me. Why? Does truth hurt? You should have thought about it before getting her into our family. I knew it, I felt it.. she is another bitch after money.. And I, being an emotional fool I am, accepted her whole heartedly, told her everything about my past. 

Jin P.O.V

This Jungkook, he misinterpreted the whole situation. It was supposed to be a happy day today. We were supposed to get our sister, our princess back. Yes, Y/n Is Our Sister. 

Flashback

Yesterday Night

Namjoon: What is it, mom dad?

Hobi: Is everything fine?

Tae: Why are Y/n and Jk not here?

Jimin: Oh my god!! Are they fine??

??: *on the phone* Yahh!! You idiots, let them speak first.

Jin: Minnie!! Where are you?

Minnie: At the dorm. 

Yoongi: So what is it?

Dad: Guys..., Don't over react. Okay.. Y/n.. she is your sister.

Tae: Don't we know that. 

Mom: No.. she is your biological sister.

Namjoon: That's impossible. She.. got kidnapped.

Mom: And I found her.

Dad: Actually, some time back, I got to know that the kidnappers had left your baby sister at someone's doorsteps. And the people there had raised her as their own daughter. Turns out it was Y/m/n. This was the reason, I approached her and hired her at my company in the first place. But.. we.. you know ended up falling in love. *shy*

Hobi: Aaaaaaaaa *shouts* this is best news I ever got. I found my sister back. My Y/nie, my baby bear is my real sister... Aaaaa..

Yoongi: *smacks his head* Yahhh!! Why are you shouting, they are sleeping.

Hobi: Sawyy!! But guys, then what are we waiting for? Let's tell Jk about it. He is going to explode from all the happiness. He is the one who feels guilty about it. Tomorrow is the day she got kidnapped and tomorrow is the day he lost his smile.. Let's tell him now..

Mom: No wait!! We found Y/n the same day she got kidnapped, so we used to celebrate it as her birthday. I want to tell her tomorrow itself and let this day be the reconciliation day of you siblings.

Jin: That's best.. Jk is always gloomy this day.. but he will be the happiest now.. So any plan or just attack them with the cake at 12AM? 

Minnie: No, I am gonna take both of them out tomorrow, meanwhile you people prepare for a bash. I can't let my bubs birthday be simple okay???

We: Yes Ma'am!!

Minnie: Over actors.

Flashback Ends

Jungkook seemed to boil with rage. Why does this kid never listens. He is already hurting Y/n with all the the poison he is spitting in anger. He is gonna regret it. We stopping him is going in vain. Y/n on the other hand looks broken and sad. 

She is on the verge of crying. She also accepted us as her brothers and listening to something like this from her own brother is hurting her to peek. No matter how strong anyone is, they can't afford to be misunderstood by their loved ones. 

Jk grabs Y/n's arm and digs his nails inside her skin. 

Jin: Jk, you are hurting her.

We are trying to stop him, but he isn't listening.

Jk: You must be on cloud nine today, aren't you? You got wanted you wanted. My family.

He tossed a gift box at her. 

Jk: You pathetic, money minded whore. Take this, my cards, money.. everything. Isn't this what you love?

He threw his credit cards at her.

Jk: Oh wait!! Isn't it your birthday today..

He goes towards cake and brings it to her.

Jk: Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dear Y/niee~~

He smears cake on her face..

Jk: Happy birthday to you~~

He throws the cake away. Mom is a crying mess, dad is consoling her. Thank God!! Minnie isn't here, otherwise Jk would have to be taken to the hospital by now. This boy!! 

Y/n looks miserable. These traitor tears already escaped her eyes. She is trembling right now, looks like some mishappening from her past have started to haunt her. 

Jk: Why are you still here, you slut. Why don't you just get lost? Aren't you satisfied enough? You know now that I think, maybe you would really fucked your own Oppa in the past and maybe that girl from cafeteria was just telling the truth. But being the most amazing lying whore you are, twisted the whole story.. *laughs* Foolish enough of us to believe you. Btw, how many one nights did you enjoy till now?

 And *thud*. A loud sound of a slap echoed in the whole room. Yes Y/n slapped Jk. He deserved it. But this time, instead of sadness, rage was visible in Y/n's eyes. She was furious, breathing heavily to control herself from lashing out. 

Quickly grabbing nearby car keys, she rushed out. Before we could follow her, she bolted out of the house into a car, disappearing from our very far sight. We were about to follow her.

Y/m/n: Stop!! She won't listen to us.. Minnie, only she can calm her down.

On the Phone 📲

Y/m/n: *sobbing badly* Minnie, dear...

Minnie P.O.V

I had to leave my bub's party.. Ughh!! I am so sad rn. But she would be so happy.. To be honest, I don't think her being their real sister would have any affect on her cause she already has accepted them as their brothers. 

Also her not being emo's real daughter is not gonna bother her for the slightest bit because it is the love that matters not the blood. 

Huf!! When is this "important-family-dinner" gonna end. I don't have a problem with this dinner, I am meeting my fam after long, but Y/nie's birthdayyy Ughh!!!

Looks like emo is missing me, here comes her call.

On the Phone 📲

Minnie: Yes emo, I am leaving in a b-.. Are you crying?? What happened? Where is Y/n?

Y/m/n: Minnie, Y/n left.. She was crying.. I don't know where? *sobs* Plea..se f..in..d her..

Without listening another word, I cut the call and left to find Y/n. I have never seen Y/n cry after that one day.. She is the strongest girl I have ever seen. Hearing Emo's sobs and the way she was pleading me to find her, looks like the situation is really fucked up.

Thankfully, she took her phone with her making it easy for me to trace her. Here she is speeding at a monstrous rate.  And there she stopped.. 

Y/n P.O.V

I dashed out of that party. Yeah, my birthday party.. Funny right.. Grabbing any random car key, I just drove away. I have heard things like this a lot of times. But it never hurt like it does now.. I never wanted to justify myself, but this I wanted to.. I wanted to tell him I was not a slut, I was not after their money.. I.. I genuinely car..ed about them. I didn't fuck him, I don't do night stands..

My vision is blurry now, I can barely concentrate on the road. These tears aren't stopping at all. Why the heck am I even crying for someone who didn't even think for a second before saying all of that. Misunderstanding situations is one thing but lashing out without even knowing the reason is another. 

Is it my fault I was born today? Is it my fault his sister got kidnapped the same day? Was allowing them in my heart a mistake? Am I never gonna find love, comfort, warmth.. that I crave for? Don't I deserve it? Looks like I don't. Should I just end it for once n all? 

My feet unknowingly pulled brakes and here I am standing in front of...

____________________________________________________

- See Yaa..

Stay Safe, Healthy, Gold

#Borahae 💜 🤣

Edit- 1k Completedddddddd Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😧 Thankyou so much for reading appreciating my work🤗💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.3K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...
283K 9.3K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
163K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
1.2M 28.9K 45
"step bro, what are you doing?" just kidding .. unless😳 in which, y/n's mom, married a man with a son. jungkook, a hormonal teenager, and an innocen...