๐๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐๐’๐„โ‹„แดถแดฌแดนแดฑหข แดพแดผแต€แต€แดฑแดฟ

By exiledreamer

โ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€PART ONEใ€‘
ใ€๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐”๐‘๐๐‹๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‘๐„๐„๐‚๐„'๐’ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ใ€‘
Author's Note
ใ€๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐”๐๐Š๐˜ ๐…๐„๐„๐“ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ฑ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘-๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†ใ€‘
ใ€๐‚๐‘๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐€๐ƒ ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐”๐’ & ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐„๐‹๐€๐‘๐€, ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐‘๐„๐„๐’๐„...๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ง๐คใ€‘
Hey.
ใ€๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐„๐Œ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐–๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐’๐๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‹๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐€๐†๐„๐ƒใ€‘
ใ€๐–๐€๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ใ€‘
act i | aesthetics

ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Šใ€‘

5.8K 184 12
By exiledreamer

sorry for the long wait! also a bit of a trigger warning in this chapter!

REGULUS AND HARRIET MADE IT TO THE CAVE. The waters were treacherous like they could rip right through the surrounding rocks. "Reg," Harriet starts, looking around the cave. "Doesn't seem threatening yet."

"Yet," he repeats and his eyes land on a small boat. Harriet stands beside him, using her magic to light up the cave, Regulus does the same. "The water looks dark Reggie, I think there's something in it." Regulus looks around, finding a large rock before he throws it in.

Pirhana-like creatures attack the place where the rock hit. "That looks fun!" Harriet jokes and looks at her boyfriend, who looks at her with no expression. She clears her throat, "R-right, well the boat looks safe on the water, maybe that's out way across?"

Regulus looks at the piece of land in the middle of the water. Apparating onto it. "Or that works too!" Harriet yells and does the same. They walk to a little fountain, seeing a little ladle. "I think we drink it," she points out the obvious. "I think so Harriet, a simple spell won't get what's at the bottom," Regulus sighs out.  He still tries out a spell or two before huffing in annoyance.

He takes the ladle but Harriet gets it out of his hands. "What do you think you're doing?" He asks her and she scoops up some of the water. "I'm doing this part," she tells him and he tries to take away the ladle. "Harriet, this might be a trick-" she drinks it.

"Ooh, bitter," she chokes out and he scoffs. "You're stupid, hurry then, drink the rest of it." Harriet grins a bit, doing as he says. After drinking it a bit she grows a bit weak. "Harriet?" He notices how she's holding onto the fountain. "A-almost done," she says and she scoops out the last bit before drinking it.

Regulus gets a bit worried, seeing her grab the necklace. "Funny, after drinking that I'm still a bit thirsty," she whispers and hands him the necklace. "You did well, we should go home now," he says after putting a fake necklace into the fountain.

 Harriet falls to the ground, Regulus picks her up. "You're freezing," he points out and she shivers. "Yeah, just a bit. Regulus look out!" Some creatures climb out of the water. Regulus uses his wand to keep them away. "We need to go!"

"Regulus," Harriet whispers and he looks at her. "What is it, Harriet?"

She softly smiles, and she closes her eyes. "In my dreams, it showed that you were destined to die here." He teleports both of them out of the cave. "Harriet, what are you talking about?" He asks slowly and she grabs his hands, feeling weak. "Regulus, that water was poisonous, you were supposed to drink it, and then die."

His eyes widen, "Harriet...you drank that water, don't tell me-"

"I'm going to die Regulus," she mutters sadly and he tears up. "You're not going to die, the war isn't over yet, remember? After everything is done we're going to New York. You've always wanted to go to New York," he tells her, and she places a hand on his cheek.

"New York sounds great but I'd rather be here with you." He holds her hand, keeping it on her cheek. "Harriet, please, tell me you're joking," he begs and she weakly chuckles. "Now you like my jokes Reg?" Harriet frowns, "I can't joke about this, I'm sorry, I just want you...to live a happy life. You deserve to live a happy life."

He hugs her, "I don't want to, Harriet please, please, we were supposed to live happily together. Harriet, I love you!" Regulus cries out and pulls away from her. Seeing her head hang low.

Regulus freezes, "H-Harriet?"

-

Sirius and Remus go to Potter's safe house, bearing scary news.

"What do you mean Peter is gone?" Elara asks in concern. "What about his family?" James looks at Remus in concern, Remus sighs, "His house is empty, can't find a trace of them." Elara scoffs, "Something must've happened, there's no way Peter left."

James looks at his wife, "Maybe they were taken, he's a part of the Order and close to the supposed targets *cough* us and the LBs *cough*." Sirius nods, "I was thinking that too. I'm going to talk to Dumbledore about it and see what he thinks. Maybe we can search for them? Not sure."

Elara plays with her sleeve, indicating that she is nervous. Peter is her close friend, only second to Frank Longbottom, her first male friend. "We look for them, we don't need permission. Peter's our friend and if he's missing then we can not hesitate," she tells them and James places a hand on her shoulder.

"Remember Lara, we don't know anything other than the fact that he's gone. Also, the fact remains that if we search for him. It's you who can't come," her husband says and she closes her eyes, remembering that she was only a few months pregnant. "Yes well, just look for him and his family. I don't want them in danger."

A thud was heard in the living room, James pushed Elara behind him. "Go upstairs," he says, and he and everyone else whip out their wands and go into the living room. Elara peeks over the wall and she gasps when she sees her cousin with a limp Harriet in his arms. "Reg," she whispers, pushing past everyone. Regulus sobs, "Lara. S-she's dead!"

Elara slowly falls to her knees in front of him. "Oh, Regulus," she covers her mouth. He shakes his head and holds Harriet tightly. "I just wanted to be happy with her, I wanted to end this war," tears run down his face. "I'm only 18," he tilts his head back to contain his tears. "And now I'm so fucking tired..."

"Regulus, I'm sorry, you don't deserve this," Remus starts and Regulus chuckles darkly.

"I don't but I got rotten luck, right? I had a rotten childhood, and a rotten school life, and now I have a corpse on my lap! I loved her! She was the one good thing I had going for me! It's not fair!" Elara is taken aback by how much emotion he's letting off. "She was a good person, nice and innocent. Why me?"

Sirius frowns at his brother's words, knowing that it's only the truth he speaks.

Elara wipes his tears, "She was too precious for this life, Reg, I think we all knew that. You and Harriet shouldn't have been in this war in the first place. You both just finished school and coming into this was wrong. Our world should be sorry," she tells him and he sighs, looking down at his deceased girlfriend.

"She died for me, Lara, she was too precious. Something precious deserves to be in a peaceful world where it can be taken care of. She didn't belong here..."

Elara places a hand on his. "She will be missed...and her death will not be in vain. Regulus, I promise you, all will be good again."

Regulus tiredly smiles through his tears. "I hope so..."

-

Peter was thrown into a cellar by Lucius, "Stay in here till we need you, scum." He leaves Peter in the dark. "Daddy!" He hears a voice, looking up. His children were in the corner, shivering from the cold. "Everyone," he whispers, walking towards them.

"Are you two alright?"

"C-cold," his son says, coughing, and Peter quickly takes off his jacket, covering them. "Your aunts and uncles are going to save us. I know it, just stay strong, yes?"

"Okay, p-papa."

Peter hears light footsteps, he looks at the gates before turning to his children. "Stay quiet, no matter what." He gets up and walks towards the gate. "Keep my children..." he stops and his eyes widen.

Marlene walks towards the gate and the end of her light glows, revealing her face to Peter. He shakes his head, "You're a...traitor," he says and she nods. "You don't really look surprised, is there a reason?"

Peter clenches his jaw, making her grin, leaning her head against the bars. "You know, when I became a Death Eater I did it because things did not feel right. Like things were not in order at school. Today is a different reality than how it is in my head." She closes her eyes, Peter glares at her.

"And in my head, I felt like I died, how can I feel I see myself in that way? Was that how my story ends? The dead of myself, my family, and Lily? Oh Lily," she opens her eyes wide and lifts herself off the bars. "Blind, everyone is blind, and I'm going to make everyone see it the way I see it. Only! I'm not going to die, I'm going to have power and kill Elara Potter."

"Why her? She's been nothing but kind and unbothered in school," Peter's eyes water as he grips the bars with both hands. "I remember being so rude to her, and she still forgave me. That's how Elara Potter is! She's my friend and you won't touch her! You won't touch any of my friends!" His voice turns raspy and Marlene giggles.

"Oh Peter, there's more than one way to kill a person. Emotionally, physically," she points her wand at him. "I'm going to kill Elara Black...by killing Alice and Frank Longbottom."

goal; finish this act before the new year...

update on goal; failed

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 687 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
1M 29.3K 182
-แดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€ โ -ส€แด‡แดแดœs สŸแดœแด˜ษชษด โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
3.6K 168 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
133 18 3
๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ; ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...