the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

why is it so...cold ?

6.4K 184 17
By MCF135

( when it's like that ?: It means that the characters talk out loud and when it's like that ?: It means that they are talking in there head/mind , anyway enjoyyyyyyy ! 😉😉😉😉❤️ )                   

                          -Stiles-

After a while , of me conforming Allison and Lydia we all went down stairs and put a movie on the TV . I decided to watch star wars even tho Lydia complained and Allison was just dead asleep on the couch before the movie even started . In the middle of the film I was feeling like I was being watched which maked me highly uncomfortable...I kept looking behind me and around franticly to see if anyone would be standing there just watching me . I honestly was super scared because Lydia was now asleep just like Allison and I was the only one awake and this feeling of being watched didn't want to leave me...I felt...cold and alone , I-I felt like I needed someone...someone in particular here , with me , holding me close and never letting me leave their warmth . It was just like my body was telling me to stand up and walk where it leads me...b-but that's...absurd ! Why would I want to do that ?

Since this feeling of coldness wouldn't leave me , I got up from the couch and get an extra blanket but the minute I stand up I felt an itchy sensation . Wait...I know this sensation...that's what I feel when I have this unbearable need to transform into my fox form ! Sometimes when I feel this I can't control it at all and my body simply transform without my will !  Now all I can do is wait until my body does what it needs to do...I don't really have the choice anyway...

I just closed my eyes and when I reopened them , I was the sized of a wolf . I looked around to check if Allison and Lydia were still asleep and...yes ! They still are asleep , thank god ! I was relieved for a second but the second after , my body just arched due to the sudden coldness , my whole body just felt like it has been inside the ice for a long time . I couldn't bare this feeling anymore !

I just wanted to get warm ! I tried to climb up on the couch to get under the blanket but even under a pile of them the feeling didn't go away , actually...it was getting worse ! I couldn't take it anymore I just wanted this to stop !? At some point I just ran out of my house , an started to frantically run around searching everywhere for something that could help me get ride of the sensation . As soon as I put my feet in the forest the feeling calmed down a little , so I kept going this way . I didn't see where I was going all I knew at the moment was that my body was getting warmer and warmer by every step I took .

And within a second I was in front of a house...what am I doing here ? Well you know what , I don't care ! At least it seems like there's warmth inside there so I'm going inside too ! The only problem is that...I can't enter inside in my fox form...which means that I need to turn back into a human but...I don't think that my body will allow that , I know for a fact that werefoxes adapt their body to be in the best condition in every weather or conditions . And if my body decided that my full fox form was the best for the situation then it means it is . Now...I need to find a way to get inside without being seen .

I quickly look around and spot an open window . It isn't too high and I think I can make the jump . I quickly jump up and I maked it ! I was inside a room...I've never been here before , I mean it's the second floor . Derek never let us go upstairs so it's not surprising that I have no idea what's up there . I just let my body take control and lead me where the warmth is , it leed me in front of a wooden door...there is...so much warmth in there ! I reach for the doorknob and the door open up a little , I pushed the door open with my head before entering , the room was huge ! It was dark but since I was on my fox form , I could see well in the dark . I was walking around , searching for what could produce this warmth . I look over the bed and saw a figure casually sleeping in it , it seems like this person is the one , it's like their body is radiating with warmness . With my eyes , I could see the colours radiating from their body , it was a mix of red and orange while everything around was purple and blue . It seemed like my body was attracted to them...it was so beautiful and I just wanted to go there and get as close to them as possible .

So I did the thing that everyone would have done , the logical thing , I jumped on the bed and cuddle with the person laying here , right next to me , the person keeping me warm and safe . I felt so secure here , like nothing bad could happen to me . It was such a pleasant feeling , it has been such a long time since I didn't feel this , the last time I actually felt like nothing bad would ever happen was...when my mother was still alive , and that she cuddled with me until I felt asleep in her harms . Her body had the same warmth , the one that was keeping me safe at night...the one that I lost that day...but now...it's here ! I-I found it again , that feeling of finally being safe .

And with this new found peace , I felt asleep in the stranger's arms , wrap around my body .

_______________________________________

          ~time skip to the morning~

                               -?-

I woke up as soon as I felt the sun on my face , I remembered feeling really cold on the middle of the night...I don't know if it was just a dream or if it was just super cold but I can still feel this sudden warmth that came out of no where . It's almost like I can still feel it , right there in between my arms . I could feel something in my arms so I held it tighter thinking it was my pillow but it started moving...wait-IT STARTED MOVING !

my eyes shot open an I looked at the so called " pillow " I was holding on my chest . Turns out it wasn't a pillow but the fox that me and the pack followed for days I the woods !

( If you didn't get it , ? = Derek , so it's a Derek POV right now 👀 )

I stumbled back in chock , what the fuck is the werefox doing in my bed !? I accidentally fell off of the bed making a mess and lots of noises . I saw the fox stubble back from the sudden loud noise and quickly hide under the sheets...fuck, I woke him up !

For a minute or two we were on total  silence , nothing moved . I could hear his racing heart beat slowing down with the time , once it was calm enough I decided to get up and walk towards my bed , I carefully lift the blanket up trying not to make any fast movements so I don't make the fox run away . After the blanket is totally off the fox I throw it away from the animal in a ball position on my bed , when I saw that it was trembling I wondered what could be wrong...he's heartbeat is regular he can't be stressed , maybe he's cold ? I hesitantly put my hand on top of he's back and within seconds his body stopped trembling and he lift his face up and looked at me directly in the eyes . I thought it would run away like last time I tried to pet him but he didn't budge , instead he only started to shift uncomfortably under my hand so I put it off but as soon as my hand left his furr he let out a small whine and start trembling again . What's going on ? I let my hand on his furr again and this time I let my hand wonder from his back to the top of his head an to my surprise he started purring i was shocked , was one of the strongest creature o the earth just laying here on my bed purring under my touch like some random cat ? And I think that the fox was actually as shock as me because his eyes were wide opened and his mouth a bit open like he was going to say something but he quickly closed it and just land in my touch insisting me to continue petting him...ok that's super weird !? It's almost a if he just realized what he was doing for a second and then just ignored it like it was nothing , but what's even weirder is that last time I tried to pet him he just ran away like my touch was some kind of disease . But now he's practically begging for it...maybe it's not there is two werefoxes in beacon hills . One that apparently lives in the woods and the other well...lives in...my bed I guess ? That would explain the sudden change in his personality...but that absurd ! Werefoxes are very rare and hunt down by professional hunters and now there are two in beacon hills and they look just like each other .

No , that's impossible there can't be two of them ! Wait...I know , if there is two , then it means that they can't have the same scent . I carefully picked the fox up , it was kinda hard since he was the size of a medium wolf , it wasn't that he was heavy but he just couldn't fit in my arms . Seeing my trouble he let out a small noise that appeared to be a chuckle and before I knew it the fox started to become smaller until he reach the height of an average fox and this time he fits just perfectly in my arms . I tried to smell the air but nothing...it was just my own scent , if I didn't have him just here in my arms I wouldn't even know that he was here .

De:Hey...euhmmm...I can't really tell if you're the same werefox as in the woods , your smell is just...not present...

The fox just looked at me weirdly before also smelling the air like he didn't know where his scent went . After a while he tilted his head on the side like he was confused . He just looked at my face before...smiling slightly I think , and then his eyes turned purple for a second and suddenly I heard a voice running through my head like an echo .

St/WF:Yep that's me , I mean...the one that was in the woods you know ! Wow it's so good finally being able to talk to you !

De:Wow wow wow ! Wait a second you can talk !? I said out loud

St/FW:Well duh ! Of course I talk , who did you thought I was , Some kind of animal ?

De:Right ! Yeah , all this I'm the most powerful creature on the planet things...I forgot about that for a moment .

St/FW:Most powerful creatures on earth ? What's all this about ? No no no no no no no , you got it all wrong dear friend . Werephoenixes are the most powerful creatures that ever walked on earth , every time they die and reborn from their ashes they got more power then last time where I only have one life and I'll probably never be at the level of a werephoenix you know . So you're wrong I'm not the most powerful being on earth-

De:I don't want to be rude but I don't really care about all this , all I want to know is what you're doing in my room ?

St/WF:O-Oh ! That...well...would you believe me if I told you that I have no idea what happened ?

De:No , not really .

St/WF:Oh nice

...

I have not idea what happened last night .

Sorry...

De:So you don't remember coming in my house and sneaking in bed ?

St/WF:Listen , I don't have anything against you Derek , plus I understand that you want the truth but I really don't know...it just started to get really , really cold and it seemed like the only place with warmth was here so I...I did what I had to do , I just wanted to be warm again ok...! I didn't have the choice I felt like I was literally freezing to death...I was just trying to survive , you can't blame me for this ! I know you , you would have done the exact same .

De:First , you don't know me I any way I think I would remember knowing a powerful werefox . And second , of course it's going to be cold in the woods ! But there's many other houses with warmth why did you have to sneak into mine ?

St/WF:...Derek , you do know that I don't leave in the wood right ?

De:...WhAT-!

St/FW:Oh my god...

De:B-but then...where do you live ?

St/WF:In a house !? Like normal people do , I'm not an animal !

De:Well how was I supposed to know that you didn't live in the woods ? That's th only place we see you , I just concluded that you lived there...

St/WF:I see why you need m-Stiles , he really is the only smart one of your little pack .

Stiles ? How does the werefox know Stiles !? Is he going to hurt him ? Oooooh~ a-SHUT ! Not now , I don't want your stupid comments . Jeez calm down...I was just going to say that you care for Stiles ! He's part of the pack of course I care for him , just like I care for Isaac or...No you don't , or at least not as much as you care for Stiles . It's understandable tho , he's your mate , the one and only-No stop ! Don't use this term to talk about Stiles , I-he-no . Ok fine stay blind forever then 🙄 . 

What but if he knows Stiles and also knows my house and my name does that mean he had been spying on us !?

De:Hey have you been-

St/WF:Spying on you and your werewolf pack ? Well you can't exactly say that...

De:What the fuck I this suppose to mean !

St/WF:Well there was this one time I was just...running in the wood I guess and I saw all of you training and since I thought I was the only one supernatural one here I thought that maybe I could find out what you were but...turned out you were werewolfs which aren't really the smartest . And because of this most hunters are on your back and I couldn't risk being seen by hunters...for...reasons .

De:Because people want you to put you on the black market , right ?

St/WF:Yeah...

De:But why did you helped us the other time with those hunters if it meant that you'll be discovered ?

St/WF:Because I wanted friends that were like me...and I kinda followed the pack on some missions and even tho it's kinda dumb...I appreciate seeing all of you being close and working together , and sometimes I daydream about having werefoxes friends like that but...it's too dangerous to have two werefoxes in the same town because we are rare and if one is discover then all the other would be in danger so...I'm just here all alone...no one knows my secret not even my friends and sometimes I just feel left out and alone...

De:We're not that close , Scott isn't a good alpha . He think he's better then anyone else and instead of being grateful for having this power he just turn people who try to help him down . Because he think he's better and can't take bad choices .

St/WF:Oh you don't say...

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the front door I turned around and in a second the werefox had jumped off my arms and ran out by the window...he didn't seem to shiver anymore , that's great .

?:DEREK !

De:Allison...?

Al:DEREK ? ARE YOU HERE ?!

_______________________________________

hey guys !!!! Here is your chapter ❤️ , this one is +2830 words , I worked really hard one it . It took me forever to write it but...there it is , I hope you like it ! Thank you all so much for the support you guys are the best 🤗🤗🤗 now all is left to say is...bye and see you next week for a new chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 5.7K 40
Basically just a bunch of imagines about Stiles because I LOVE HIM!!! And if you do too then you should definitely read this..... Just saying ;-) I d...
19K 490 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
44.6K 1.4K 19
Stiles Stilinski isn't your ordinary boy. Some may call him a freak, others may call him a monster or cursed, when in reality, he was merely born wit...
448K 18.7K 40
Stiles never fit in with all of the other kids. He was, well he wasn't that different, he was just like them. People did call him Wolf Boy though...