☆ wingman | kaminari denki

Oleh giyyuuii

can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it . "as your best friend, i will help you with your love life!" ☆ a sto... Lebih Banyak

note
☆ play
02 : SET UP
03 : SAVED
04 : LETTERS
05 : ANOTHER DATE
06 : BESTIES
07 : GUM
08 : CALL
09 : JELLY
010 : HANTA WINGMAN
011 : MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY
012 : BLUSH
013 : BEAR
014 : ARGUMENT
015 : COMFORT
016 : DITCHED
017 : AVOIDING
018 : UNWIND
019 : CONFESSION
020 : LOCKED
021 : SHOT
022 : WINGMAN
note

01 : MISTAKE

62 3 0
Oleh giyyuuii

"THE GIRL FROM CLASS B IS KIND OF HOT!"

You sighed as you watch Kaminari gawk on the certain girl from the other class, you didn't pay much attention to the girl and tried your best to ignore Kaminari and focus on your food but you couldn't, why? It's simple, you have a crush on your best friend who is obviously not into you. Sucks right. You've been friends with him ever since, can't count the years on one hand, that we've been together.

Taking a bite on your lunch you glared at Kaminari who almost drooled as he eyed the ladies which made you jealous, you would be lying if you said that you didn't wish to be the one which Kaminari is gawking on. But you know for yourself that it's not gonna happen and will only be one of your fantasies.

"Bro, eat your fucking food or they'll get cold." You groaned, simply trying to make him look back at you and not at those girls.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks!" He grinned and happily ate on his food as you did the same. The two of you often eat lunch together, going to school together and going home together, in other words—you guys spend the day with each other. No one is complaining though, especially you.

"You know, (Y/N). I'm kind of curious." Kaminari said making you confused.

Yes, you're in the first name basis.

"About what?" You asked.

He leaned forward with a sly grin on his face. You fought back the urge to blush due to the sudden intrusion, you could almost smell his breath and the faint smell of seaweed since his food has those as an ingredient.

"Do you like someone?" He asked which caught you off guard.

You choked on your own saliva which made him frown. You could feel your heart racing faster due to the question.

Has he noticed? Am I obvious? Does he like me too?!

Shaking those thoughts out of your head you maintained your calm demeanor. Little did Kaminari know that your having an internal crisis up your head and to your heart.

"Y-Yeah." You answered truthfully. Thinking he'll stop asking and be satisfied with that.

But who are you kidding? This is Kaminari you are talking about. There's no way he's gonna be satisfied with just that.

"Really? Who is it?!" He asked with a happy smile on his face making you nervous yet sad at the same time.

Why is he happy? Is he happy about me having a crush or maybe he thinks I like him? I hate this.

"You." The word unintentionally left your mouth it was only supposed to be in your mind. You immediately covered your mouth as soon as you realized and eyes widening as you look at Kaminari who's mouth is gaped open.

You stared at him waiting for an answer. Half of you is waiting for the reaction you want him to have but he just sat there.

"W-What?" He asked, confused and flustered at the same time.

Despite feeling disappointed in his reaction, well you knew this would happen anyways. You played it off not wanting to ruin your friendship with your best friend just by you having feelings for him and he doesn't.

"Huh?" You asked back in stupidity, one of the things you are similar with Kaminari.

He chuckled. "You like me?" He laughed which made your heart sink.

What was funny about that?

"What I'm trying to say is YOU know him." You blurted out the response not thinking of it thoroughly.

"I do?" Confusion and suspicion can be read on his face. You nodded eagerly. "Okay? What did you like about this certain someone?" He asked.

You gulped. "I like him because of his personality the looks is just a plus point, that person makes me laugh and he's not really a gentleman but he's unique I guess. He's also pretty stupid and a pervert but yeah I like him for who he is." You said with a smile. Hoping he won't notice that he's the one you are pertaining.

Just then his eyes widened and a wide smile made its way to his face as he leaned way more on the table and towards you. You instantly looked away trying to avoid his gaze and your cheeks almost burning you because of the small space that the two of you have between your faces. Kaminari can be clingy sometimes and every time he touches or comes close to you it just brings stupid butterflies to your stomach.

"What a weird guy but I'm so curious! Tell me this lucky guy's name! Why haven't you told me about this, if I didn't asked I wouldn't know about this!" He whined which made you sweat.

It's because you're the one I like, you dumbass.

Of course you can't just tell him that. If you would then say goodbye to the friendship you two have!

"I—" You laughed nervously not knowing what to say.

"Come on! No need to be shy, it's just me you know?"

That's it, because it's YOU.

Thinking for an excuse your eyes landed on a certain someone who is walking towards your table with a tray and a huge smile to greet you.

You looked back at Kaminari.

"I-I like Sero." You said which you instantly regret.

He almost fainted at the sudden news and before he could say anything, the guy you just mentioned placed his tray down on your table and sat down on the spare chair just at the side of yours and Kaminari's chair.

You tried to act normal despite using him to escape Kaminari's question. Whatever! I'll just deal with the consequences later!

You waved at him and flashed him your usual friendly smile.

"Sero, it's so nice of you to join us for lunch!" You greeted before simply taking a glance at Kaminari who still is in shock. You couldn't read what he was thinking about. Part of you is sad because it was obvious with the way he acted that the feelings were one sided.

"Thank you, I know that the two of you usually eat lunch together but Bakugo and Kirishima decided to train more and skip lunch for today. Mina is also with the girls so I'm all alone." Hanta explained. "Hope you don't mind me joining."

"It's al—"

"Of course we don't! You're way more welcome to be in here bro!" Kaminari said cutting your words which made your brow rose up in confusion. He looked at you and sneakily gave you a grin which gave you a bad feeling.

The three of you continued eating. Hanta is also a friend of yours and you are very close with him along with Bakugo and the others but the table is oddly awkward. Kaminari kept on teasing you with Hanta and you're well aware that the latter is confused but didn't say anything and just let out awkward giggles which you also did, not wanting Kaminari to catch on the lie you said.

"Sero, are you open for a relationship right now?" Kaminari suddenly asked and the question made you choke on your food in shock.

Sero looked at Kaminari then back at you not knowing if he should answer Kaminari or tend to you first. He then handed you his water bottle which you immediately chugged.

"I guess you could say that but I kind of have my eyes on someone." Hanta said with a smile. You looked at him and he smiled softly.

You somehow felt guilty because knowing the situation, Hanta will most likely be caught up with the mess you made. He might even lose his chance with the person he likes just because of your selfishness.

"I mean—maybe your feelings might change when you meet someone new right?!" Kaminari insisted.

Hanta made a face. "We wouldn't know, maybe." He scoffed. "What's with the weird questions anyway?"

Kaminari grinned. "No reason at all!" He looked at you. "By the way, indirect kiss."

You choked on the water even more.

***

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 49 21
" 𝔀𝓸𝓪𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓸𝓸? " " 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮? " Denki, a student in attendance at UA, the n...
14.5K 391 25
When Mineta is kicked out of class 1A and a new spot opens, our very own Shinso gets to finally prove his worth. But something happens that throws of...
870K 28.8K 45
[COMPLETED] After adding Kaminari Denki on Snapchat due to a PMOYS (put me on your story), [F/N] accidently sent him a picture of herself to him tha...
4.4K 146 31
✅️COMPLETED✅️ Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari have been best friends for the longest, and one of them may or may not have gained feelings in that time...