Perseus Jackson the Wielder o...

By TheCreatorofReality

Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a ne... More

Schedule
Prologue
The Gifts
The Visits
The Reality Stone
Learning about the Infinity Stones
Training
The Trials of Apollo
A Trip to Hell
The Realm of the Faded
Time and Space
Mind and Power
A New Universe
A New Journey

Author's Note

6K 37 1
By TheCreatorofReality

This is a fanfiction story I do not own the Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus books nor do I own any of the Marvel characters and other things marvel.

The Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus books belong to Rick Riordan and the Marvel characters and other things marvel belong to Disney or other companies Disney works with.

However, I do own the plot of the story.

This is also my first book/fanfiction that I am writing so I might not be the best but I am trying and that's good enough for me. Plus this book was really only for me in the beginning since no one has made a story like this to my knowledge. So I made it for myself and just decided to upload it on here. Lastly, definitely slow updates unless I really want to use my time on the book or there is support for the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 134 14
𖤍 ❝ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔰 ❞ "-𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
127K 3K 57
Percy was betrayed. Poseidon disowned him as his son. A new brother named Samuel arrived and tried to turn his friends against him. But the thing tha...
838K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...