A Different Life

Galing kay irishsask

Rory over hears a conversation a week before graduation that changes everything. Higit pa

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
forteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty-seven
forty eight
forty-nine
fifty
Epilogue

thirty four

1.4K 39 0
Galing kay irishsask

It was almost midnight when Rory heard the door unlock, she had been waiting up, reluctant to go to bed until she knew that Finn had made it home safely.

"Ror, I'm home," he shouted as he locked the door behind him. "Oof!" he exclaimed as Rory crashed into his arms.

"I was so worried about you. I knew you were fine but I was still so worried."

"I was fine," he said, looking down at Rory, brushing her hair away from her face. "A few extra hours in Vegas, the only thing suffering is my bank account."

"Did everyone manage to get a flight?"

"Yes, Jess even managed to get one straight to Philly instead of having to come here first like he originally thought he might."

"That's good," Rory said releasing him, "You probably want a shower after all that travel, are you hungry?"

"Not hungry Kitten, I'm just going to have a quick shower and then we can head to bed? It's been a long weekend. I'm sure you are just as tired as I am," Finn said walking towards the master bathroom.

Ten minutes later Finn walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped low on his hips. He finished drying off and quickly slipped a clean pair of boxers on before slipping into bed next to Rory. She was about to slide closer to him when she saw a shadow on his chest, so she turned and flicked the overhead light on instead of the bedside lamp.

"Finn, what happened here?" Rory was lightly tracing the bruises left from the harness in the dune buggy.

"I had some issues in the dune buggy on Saturday, it looks worse than it is, they don't even hurt."

"What kind of issues?" Rory asked skeptically.

Finn sighed before answering her, he knew there was no point trying to hide anything from her. "Logan rammed me a few times, and he managed to force my buggy to roll so it landed on its roof and I was hanging upside down for a while until Robert and Jess came along and helped me."

"Seriously, I can't believe him, are you sure you are okay? You could have been seriously hurt Finn, he can't go around doing things like that. This is real life not some dumb video game."

"Rory, come here." Finn said, pulling her into his arms. "I am safe, yes it was dumb and dangerous, but I am safe, just a few bruises."

"I wouldn't know what to do without you Finn."

"I know that, and I never want you to have to find out. I made a promise to myself when we got together, that that was the end of the extreme sports and dangerous dumb stunts."

"You don't have to do that Finn, I don't want you to have to give things up for me." Rory said, looking at him while nervously biting her lip.

"I'm not doing it for you Rory, I'm doing it for us. Before I never had anything real to live for or anyone to miss me, so if something went wrong on a stunt the only one I hurt was myself. I saw you back when Logan got hurt in Costa Rica, even though you weren't on the best of terms at that point, it killed you to see him in the hospital. I never want you to have to feel like that again, especially not just so I can have two minutes of a thrill, it's just not worth it. " Finn said earnestly.

"Okay, we will maybe review that again later. What else did you do on Saturday?" she asked, snuggling into his side.

"I watched and filmed all the boys do the jump off the strat, and then we did the burlesque show and private supper that I told you about before we left. Then we hit the casino, Colin and I played blackjack, while the other guys did poker and roulette. Jess cleaned up at poker, Doyle cleaned up at roulette but didn't know when to stop and lost it all, so Paris might kill him," he said laughing.

Rory laughed at the thought. "How come you just watched the jump? Didn't you want to do it?"

"Same as before Rory. How much I wanted to do it, didn't outweigh the potential risk."

"I don't want you to change Finn, I love you the way you are, crazy stunts and all."

"And I love you too, I'm not changing, I'm just growing up. Unfortunately that sent Logan off on a rant about me thinking I was better than him."

"I'm sorry, is that when he got punched?"

"No that was much later, he managed to fight with Jess before that, complaining about the lack of strippers, he was finally on a rant about what did I have that he didn't that caused you to choose me, which is when he got punched. Like I said, he had been asking for it the full evening."

"Jess punched him instead of letting you answer? Or did you answer?"

"I said I had morals, and knew what I had. So I would never cheat, or have a mistress. Then he made a comment, that's why Jess punched him, it was a good one too, and knocked him out cold."

"What comment?"

"You don't want to know Love."

"Finn what comment?" Rory said, sitting up to look at him pointedly.

"He said it was easy to say now, we'd only been together six months, and that you were boring in bed." Finn answered, looking anxiously at Rory for a reaction, seeing her pale slightly. "Which is not true Kitten, do I seem at all bored when we are in bed?"

"No, but Finn, what if he's right and you only aren't bored of me because it hasn't been that long?"

"Rory, look at me, and listen carefully," he tipped her head so she was looking at him again. "Everything we do in bed, and out of it, is amazing. I have never been trying to stroke your ego when I tell you that it is the best sex i've ever had. Stroke other things yes, but your ego no." Finn smirked at her.

"I'm not sure if I believe you, Finn," Rory said hesitantly.

"Well then I think I will just have to show you," he said, pulling her down to him. He pulled her into a kiss which started off as a tender one, expressing their love, and how much they had missed each other over the weekend, but it quickly grew in passion, getting deeping as their tongues caressed each other, and explored their mouths. By the time the kiss ended, she was straddling him and his hands were running under her nightshirt, he needed to feel her skin against his, so he pulled the night shirt off leaving her naked above him bar a pair of light blue lacy boyshorts. Finn felt her grind down into him, obviously seeking some friction, he pushed up, and against her with a moan.

Finn rolled them so she was beneath him in the bed, and he took a moment to look her over. Hair splayed around her on the bed, naked against her silky sheets apart from those boyshorts, which managed to make her eyes look bluer. He would never know how she did it, wear the sexiest underwear and have it make him think of her gorgeous eyes, not just her body.

"You are gorgeous, so beautiful Rory," he murmured as he lowered his lips back to her body, continuing to kiss and lick his way, exploring her all over, giving her collarbone and navel just as much attention as each nipple. While he was laving her nipples with his tongue, he gently slipped two fingers into her, causing her to gasp and her back to arch, pushing her nipples harder against his mouth. He continued until he could tell she was getting closer, when she got closer he moved up and kissed her.

"Open your eyes, kitten, look at me," Finn asked. As soon as her eyes locked with his, he gently pushed his length into her. He started to move within her, his thrusts slow, deep and controlled. Rory arched her back and wrapped her legs tightly against him. Pulling him deeper into her.

"Finn!" Rory gasped, her eyes closing automatically as he continued, his rhythm building in pace.

"Rory, look at me, I need to see you tonight," he pleaded.

Rory tried to keep her eyes locked on his, as he made love to her, slowly, sweetly, deliberately dragging it out. She tightened, moaning his name as she came, looking deep into his eyes. The feeling of her pulsating around him, moaning his name and her eyes locked on his, was too much for Finn, and he came burying his cock deep within her, riding out the pulse.

Once he could move again, he rolled them both and settled her head against his chest as he pulled the sheets up over them both. He ran his fingers through her hair waiting for his breath returning to normal before he spoke.

"Rory, I love you. What we just did is making love and it's unlike anything I have ever done with anyone else. Please never doubt how much I love you and feel for you. No one has ever, and I mean no one, made me feel like you do when you touch me with even just your pinkie finger, never mind when I am buried deep inside you."

"I love you too, Finn. You make me feel things I had only ever read about. I will always need you, this feeling is unbeatable. I love you," she murmured before drifting off to sleep on his chest.

"I love you, night baby," Finn whispered as he dropped a final kiss on her temple before following her to dreamland.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.4K 439 70
When Rory graduates from Chilton and starts her college life at Yale, she is going to encounter a few unexpected obstacles. Her high school nemesis i...
232K 4.9K 37
Story is set after Season 7 - Eighteen months after Rory turned down Logan's proposal and she watched him walk out of her life for good at her gradu...
294K 11.8K 44
Hayden Gilmore was like the many women in her family who came before her; pretty, smart and addicted to coffee. And growing up in the small, close-kn...
466K 13.5K 31
MATILDA. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ" season 2...