✔️ | 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。CLOSE AS STRANGERS【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛WON'T GIVE UP EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS SO MUCH ... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
THANK YOU
BOOK THREE

PROLOGUE

4.8K 87 0
By wi1dflower

Carly Tan's first half of her junior year did NOT go as the girl hoped it would. She finally got with the boy she has been crushing on since forever, Paxton Hall Yoshida, but then soon realizes dating the boy wasn't what she thought it would be. 

The girl also didn't think she would have confined in a popular senior that she has never talked to until this year. 

So what will happen the second half of her junior year? 

Will Paxton finally grow a pair and prove to Carly that he's mature enough for their relationship? 

Will Carly forgive the boy with everything that's happened? 

Or would a certain senior finally make his move? 

What Carly has learned these past few months is that sometimes the people you start the school year with, don't always stay by your side till the end. And the perfect guy you've always wanted wasn't so perfect after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 352 16
Milo gets caught using his fake ID at a local bar in New York
467K 10.6K 53
∾✧。EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY 【BOOK ONE】 ۵∾ ❛I WISH I COULD'VE MADE YOU STAY AND I'M THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME I KNOW THAT IT...
368K 11.4K 39
"'cause sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us" or olivia begins to question her relationship with jeremiah after belly...
104K 1.6K 47
The typical story where a boy meets a girl and they fall in love... or is it? Social Media/Real Life Dacre Montgomery X OC Started: 01/13/2018 Comple...