SisterHood

By chiyawalker

TRIGGER WARING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Beyoncé is left alone to rise her newborn... More

Alone
Living
First Night
Come back
Hell
Blank Space
LEAVEEEE
Suffocate
CPS
Home
Back To Love
Closer
Problems
Call
Test Drive
Has-been
Beginning
Secret
Daycare
Two
Back again
Dada
All Agian
How long
Difficult
All together
Another
Time
Reason
Home forever
Fixed
Strees
Two weeks
Hell Naw
Back
Hurt

First step

1.2K 70 71
By chiyawalker

"Okay so this is the plan, after I got off work imma met up with him and you gonna come about ten minutes later" Beyoncé said getting Normani ready for daycare.

"Yeah because I got business to handle then I'll be down there, and imma drop the twins at your daycare today" Nicki said.

"Okay that's fine see you baby" Beyoncé said.

"See you my love" Nicki said then hung up.

Beyoncé put normani on some grey leggings white long sleeve shirt and air Jordan 11 retro low orange and a orange head band, Beyoncé put normani hair up in one big puff.

When Beyoncé was done she laid Normani back down.

Beyoncé but on her work clothes and but her hair in a bun.

She grab everything normani needed and left to see if the other irks was ready so she could take the kids to daycare with her.

"Oh shit hi Bey" Kehlani said fixing her shirt, witch that all she had on.

"Let me get her ready get the other kids first" Kehlani said.

"Who is it?" A familiar voice said.

Beyoncé raised her eye brow knowing that voice.

Kehlani close the door and Beyoncé chuckled.

Beyoncé went to knock on Kelly door and it immediately open.

"Get him now" Kelly said pushing Tony out the door.

Beyoncé laughed and grab Tony hand.

Beyoncé went to Zendaya door and got Lilly.

Once she got them she went back to Kehlani door.

When she knocked again the door open but it wasn't Kehlani.

"The baby?" Beyoncé said not caring Megan was in Kehlani room.

Megan had a smirk on her face and Beyoncé didn't give a fuck who Megan was fucking, cause she fuck Nicki in her face.

"Oh yeah" Megan said then open the door more showing that she had on only underwear and a bra.

Beyoncé sigh waiting for adaya.

"Beyoncé here her bottle" Kehlani said.

Beyoncé smiled and winked at Kehlani.

Kehlani let out a breath happy Beyoncé wasn't mad.

Beyoncé weaker out the building with all the kids.

The daycare took the other kids and Beyoncé took Normani.

Once they arrived at the daycare Normani was sleep.

Beyoncé put Normani in a crib and put all the other kids to sleep.

Beyoncé believe that kids under the age of 5 should sleep how long they want to.

Once they was all sleep the new borns and babies sated to come in.

Babies 4-8 months got they own room and babies 1week to 3 months had they own.

The toddler 2-4 had they own room and 5-7 had they own room the other kids was in the front.

"Katie stop before I put you in time out" Beyoncé said to a lil white baby who was trying to bite any other baby.

Beyoncé usually watch over the toddler because that's where normani at and she be damn if someone say some shit to Normani.

"Okay come on babies" Beyoncé said and got all the toddler and pick them in the gated room.

She left Normani In the crib in the front to sleep.

The other workers came and went in the rooms they had.

Ms.Skye had the newborns

Ms.Bailey had the oldest kids

And Ms.Mass had the babies.

Once everyone was in they station the day began.

"Okay Normani come on" Beyoncé said for the fourth time but Normani wasn't moving.

"No mama" Normani said watching the tv.

Beyoncé whipped her head towards Normani.

Beyoncé walked over Normani and snatched her up.

"Don't you ever tell me no do you understand me" Beyoncé said, she might do anything for her baby and spoil her but she will not let Normani disrespect her when she tell her something she do it.

"Yes" Normani said scared.

"Yes what?" Beyoncé said.

"Yes ma'am" Normani said with her lip out.

"Let's go" Beyoncé said then grab normani hand leaving the daycare center.

Beyoncé strap Normani in her car seat and saw she was about to cry.

"Mama only yelled because when mama tell Normani to do something or to come on you do it, okay? and if you don't you get in trouble mama don't even yell at you like that but one thing Normani, my Normani gonna be is respectful, okay" Beyoncé said.

"Otay" Normani said grabbing her mama face and kissing her.

"I love you baby" Beyoncé said with a big smile.

"Normani loves mama" Normani said.

Beyoncé loves they way Normani tell her she love her.

Beyoncé had a big smile on her face as she went to the diver side to get ready.

They made it to the shelter and went to their room to get ready.

Beyoncé was in the shower with Normani when Nicki called.

"HEY SIRI CALL DADDY BACK" Beyoncé yelled over the water.

"Calling DADDY egg planet emoji read heart"

"I'm on my way" Nicki said when she answer the phone.

"ME AND NORMANI IN THE SHOWER IT MIGHT TAKE US A WHOUE YO GET DOWN THERE" Beyoncé yelled.

"Okay" Nicki said.

Beyoncé washed Normani up again then her self.

Once Beyoncé felt like they was clean she got out and moisturize her and Normani.

"Okay let's put you on something pretty" Beyoncé said warped in a towel.

Beyoncé put normani on some stocking a black tutus and a black long sleeve with some black vans.

Beyoncé put her hair in two pigtails twist with purple bow bows at the end.

Beyoncé put on some high waisted jeans a black Aaliyah Sweater-and some  black vans.

Beyoncé let her hair fall and put a head band on her head.

Beyoncé sprayed them down and locked her door getting all normani things and her purse.

"I'll be back" Beyoncé said to Megan.

"Be here before 10:00" Megan said.

Beyoncé walked out the door and saw Nicki all black Tinted out hell cat.

"Girl get her, coming in this car like you about to spin the block" Beyoncé said.

"They need to know your nigga kill over you" Nicki said putting Normani in her car seat that she got for her.

"Girl" Beyoncé said laughing.

Nicki closed the door and turned around and grab Beyoncé hand and pulled her towards her.

"You think I'm playing I'll have everybody body before they raise they voice at you" Nicki said smacking Beyoncé ass.

Beyoncé bite her lip and moan.

"I know daddy" Beyoncé said rubbing Nicki face.

"Stop before I bend you over and fuck you on this car" Nicki said then kiss Beyoncé.

Beyoncé moaned and pulled herself closer to Nicki.

"Okay let's go before normani throw a fit" Nicki said pulling Beyoncé off of her.

"She missed you so much" Beyoncé said garbing Nicki print through her jogger pants.

"I can tell" Nicki said with a laugh.

Nicki open the door for Beyoncé then got in on her side.

"Mani baby hi" Nicki said.

Normani didn't say nothing out have a mean mug on her face.

"What's her problem" Nicki asked laughing.

"I have no idea" Beyoncé said looking back at Normani who was mean mugging the hell out of Nicki.

"She act like you" Nicki said.

"No she don't" Beyoncé said mean mugging Nicki.

"See" Nicki said laughing.

"Shut up" Beyoncé said.

They made it to the restaurant.

"Imma be there in a little while I trust him so you would I'll be back" Nicki said getting Normani out the car.

"Okay" Beyoncé said taking a deep breath.

"Hi mamas" Nicki said to Normani and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Nic" Normani said giggling.

"Come here" Nicki said to Beyoncé.

"It's gonna be okay he just want a bond with her, I doubt he ever take the only persons you truly live away from you" Nicki said holding Beyoncé close to her.

"How you know?" Beyoncé asked.

"He had everyone he loved snatched away from him in the blink of an eye, he knows what that pain feel like I know he wouldn't wish that on anyone or do that to anyone" Nicki said.

"But he a king pin he take loves ones away all the time" Beyoncé said.

"That's different trust me baby so different, when you live that type of thug life you know what comes with it, hurt pain sorrow" Nicki said.

Beyoncé looked at Nicki.

"I hope you get out that life soon I need you here" Beyoncé said.

"I will baby, I want a family I want to live to see my kids grow, to watch Normani become the Queen she is and most importantly marry you" Nicki said.

Beyoncé blushed and smiled so big her dimple popped.

"I love you" Nicki said and kiss Beyoncé

"I love you too" Beyoncé said.

They looked at each other for a while before Normani whined and hit Nicki.

"It's always me" Nicki said rubbing her head.

"Okay come on" Beyoncé said taking Normani out of Nicki arms.

"Love you mani" Nicki said gettin in her car.

"Normani love Nic" Normani said smiling.

Beyoncé walked into the restaurant.

"Table for four" Beyoncé said.

"Name?" The waiter said.

"Carter, Shawn" Beyoncé said.

"Yes this way" the waiter said.

Beyoncé followed the waiter up a flight of stairs.

They was twenty minutes late she was surprise he was still here.

"Mrs.Carter your guess are here" the waiter said.

Jay looked up and stood up.

"You guys can sit over there" Jay said.

Beyoncé sat on the opposite side of the table and sat Normani on the inside.

"Hey" Jay said.

"Hi" Bey said.

"I got you guy's mules and she got her own" Jay said.

Beyoncé smiled and put normani mule in front of her.

"What's her name?" Jay asked.

"Normani" Beyoncé said.

"Full name" Jay said.

"Normani iris knowles" Beyoncé said.

"Wait really?" Jay asked.

"Yeah why?" Beyoncé asked.

"That's my late mother name" Jay said smiling.

"Really" Beyoncé said surprised.

"Yeah" Jay said.

"Hi Normani" Jay said.

Normani looked up from her mules hearing her name.

Normani lip poked out and she attached herself to Beyoncé.

"It's not you I promise" Beyoncé said putting Normani in her lap.

"She been through a lot she needs a lot of time to probably open up to you" Beyoncé said.

"What happened?" Jay asked now concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it.... Not right now at least" Beyoncé said.

"That's fine" Jay said.

They talked a little more getting to know each other and eventually Nicki showed.

"It's was nice knowing you we can do this again most definitely" Beyoncé said.

"Yes anytime y'all are free I'll drop everything and come" Jay said.

Jay got in his car and rolled down the window.

"See you later my princess" Jay said to Normani.

Normani looked at Jay and waved shyly putting her head in Nic neck.

"That's a start" Jay said smiling.

"Yes a big start" Nic said.

Jay drove off leaving Nicki normani and Beyoncé.

"That was an amazing start" Beyoncé said.

"I thought he'll be wanting to get her and asking personal questions but he kept it at my pace" Beyoncé added.

"I told you" Nicki said opening her back door to put normani in her seat.

"He was so good with her to, he wasn't all in her face trying to touch her asking her questions he just like looked at her help her with her food" Beyoncé said.

"Okay damn calm down" Nicki said.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy he not don't want to take her away from me" Beyoncé said hugging Nicki.

"That's good baby and I know it's gonna stay that way" Nicki said.

"You know I got a few more hours till I have to go back and Normani need a nap we can go over your house and you know have a lil sex" Beyoncé said.

Nicki laughed and picked Beyoncé up.

"Yes we can baby" Nicki said snaking Beyoncé ass and sloppy kissing her.

Beyoncé moaned and grip Nicki face.

"Come on let's reintroduced our bodies" Beyoncé said.

"The last time we had sex was in my GG bathroom" Nicki said.

"Yes oh my god you was beating my shit" Beyoncé said getting butterflies remembering that moment like it was yesterday.

"You be creaming baby" Nicki said sucking on Beyoncé neck.

"Only you can make me do it, you the only one who had this pussy" Beyoncé said.

That made Nicki duck stand up at attention.

"Oh he ready let's me take him on a ride" Beyoncé said.

"You betta do everything you saying" Nicki said.

"Of course daddy" Beyoncé said.

NOT PROOFREAD 🤪

It's been a minute

Im sorry babies 🙁

Here y'all go 🧘🏾‍♀️

Should there be more drama?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 199 24
Welcome to the Oneshot book that started it all. Will include smut and short stories of different celebrities that comes to mind this book is friendl...
39.4K 2.1K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...
204K 2.3K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
56.1K 2.8K 24
Beyoncè Knowles has always been a very dysfunctional, wild and toxic girl. She's definitely no angel! When her troublesome ways gets her in trouble w...