Front Man x reader| Favouriti...

By Quack_den

~Completed~ The artwork isn't mine!!!! A story of a player who wins the hearts of the surrounding workers. M... More

Important Note
Chapter 1. Home is hard.
Chapter 2. The realisation
Chapter 3. The First Game.
chapter 5. One Step Back One Jump Forward
Chapter 6. Pink.
Chapter 7. Tag, your it.
Chapter 8. Caught by the hands of a soldier
Chapter 9. One to Many Tears.
Chapter 10. Game 3 peekaboo-ohhh no.
Chapter 11. Boiling Over, to play and pay.
Chapter 12. A fantasy shock.
Chapter 13. A Heroic Choice.
Chapter 14. Game 5.
Chapter 15. Shower Me With Death.
well?....😊
Chapter 16. Boring All The Way Through.
Chapter 17. A Beautiful Worry.
Chapter 18. You Little School Girl.
Chapter 19. Lost Puppy, Whiskey Shine.
Chapter 20. A few drinks are not enough.
Chapter 21. Anger and Avoidance.
alrighty
Chapter 22. Make Him Jealous!
Chapter 23. The floor is lava.
Chapter 24. Short but Lovely.
Chapter 25. Gift or a...π•²π–Žπ–‹π–™?
Chapter 26. Killing The Old Me.
Chapter 26 Β½. Special POV πŸ”ΊοΈοΈ.
Chapter 27. I hate you.
Chapter 28. Regret? Oh totally, my nose won't stop dripping.
Chapter 29. A bloody hole
Chapter 30. A Girl's Pleasure🌢.
Chapter 31. Last game.
Chapter 32. Release.🌢
Chapter 33. Brazilian Games. The End

chapter 4. Beg for me?

18.7K 502 266
By Quack_den

Everyone was sitting on the floor, both morning and processing what happened. A loud buzz sound echoed through the room as the lights turned on and the doors opened.

From the doors came the staff in their uniformed manner, their footsteps along with the slight jingle of their guns came to a halt.

"You have all made it through the first game. Congratulations, you're moving on. I will now announce the results of the game."

I looked at the screen above; the number showing 456 started to decrease

350
300
250
201

"201 players successfully completed the first game" I have no idea what came as a shock to these people but they gasped. It's sad to know some good people died, a lot of them did. Kicked from 450 or so players down to half.

What I didn't expect was for a girl to run from the crowd and start begging.
"Mr, please! I'm so sorry, I swear I'll pay what I owe!"
She rubbed her hands together before getting down to her knees, crying for forgiveness and mercy. More of them started to plea, too scared to go on.

How did we get into dept anyway? Gambling? Spending too much? Borrowing only to make fake promises? The ones mama hated. It's another thing when your ex steals your money and runs your bank account dry. Leaving you with absolutely nothing. Nothing to take, nothing to give. And yet I still found ways to give others money.

"I'll pay you back with the money I don't have"
Lives were ruined because nobody cared enough to save the young and dying. Such sad lives we lead.

The staff stood up on the top of the stairs, looking down at the crying people. Did they feel sad, or maybe happy? Were they allowed to? Maybe they can't show or speak without being told to, like us a death threat. How pity takes the heart.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding" he spoke up over the crying people.
"We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debt" ok so he does find enjoyment?
"Let me remind you that we are here to give you a second chance"

A man around his 40s maybe older maybe younger spoke out "A chance? Just because we're in debt doesn't justify why we should have to die"

"This is just a game"
A game, one with higher stakes. One with true meaning and not just simple loss, it gives you a reason to fight and see-through instead of a tantrum about why you did or didn't win.

This game simulates that childhood memory of pick and chooses, in or out, bullied or befriend.
"This is just a game to you?" The man shouted back

"They were simply eliminated, if you just follow the rules you can leave here safely with the prize money we promised"

The begging, threatening and such became defining. What was the point anyway? A gunshot was fired and they all dropped to the floor for cover. I felt kinda stupid kinda brave to be the only one left standing. They don't seem too scary when you think they could be forced into this more than we are.

The Triangles swiftly pointed their guns toward us. The only logical thing I could think of was waving my hand frantically as if I saw a friend at the store. Similar to what pennywise would with a severed hand. Embarrassing as it was, I believe I had a new goal in mind.
Befriend the pink.

"Consent from clause 2, a player that refuses to play will be eliminated" The square had repeated clause 2 of the form. A guy from the back was quick to talk, standing so they could hear him.

"Consent for clause 3, if all players agree the game can end or am I correct?"

"You are correct" In my opinion, pinky sounded a little annoyed with the objection.

"Then let us vote, if the majority agree we can go home"

"As you wish, we will take a vote on the termination of the game" Pinky's voice seemed almost robotic, practised? Done before? I wouldn't doubt it. Sighs and whispers were once again filling the room.

"Before we vote, let me announce the prize money as previously promised" he held out the remote pressed a button and the lights turned off.

From above us came the large glass piggy that was shown to us at the start, it began filling with money to the sound of rising anticipation music. One similar or maybe exact to that of a slot machine. Kinda cool actually. It was the yellow golden light that gave it the cherry on top.

"A total of 255 players were eliminated during the first game. A hundred million won is at stake per player"
Well, at least I'm worth more than A few moneys.(1)
"Therefore 25.6 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far into the piggy bank. If you wish to give up now, the 25.6 billion won will be sent to the bereaved families of the eliminated players. 100 million won each. However, all of you will go home empty-handed."

Well damn, this man can do some math. I did have to stop thinking about it as my brain wasn't ready to think so many numbers, all I know is that it was a lot. The girl who had pleaded for her life and to go home had spoken up.

"Excuse me, sir, if we complete all six games how much will we get?"

Pinkey went on to explain more math things on how much money would be in the piggy in total. It seemed to satisfy the sceptic. We were gathered up onto one side of the room, a line separating us from the left. We were all set in number order, me being at the very back. A box was placed at the front a red X and a green O. Simple enough.
"As you can see, there are two buttons in front of you. If you wish to continue playing, press the green button with the O. If you wish to stop playing, press the red button with the X. After you finish voting move to the opposite side of the white line. The voting will be done in reverse order of the numbers on your chests." Everyone seemed content with what pinky had said.

"Player 456 please cast your vote" I walked out from the back and made my way to the vote stand.
I knew my answer before I signed the paper, when I make up my mind it's hard to change. As stubborn as I am, I knew what I was getting into. A perfect ding came from the button as I pressed O, and as I pressed it, it was tallied up on the screen above.

This went on until about 50 X to 52 O that's when someone decided to have their say. "Have you all gone insane? Do you want to continue this insanity?"

A handful of people started speaking out, fighting against one another. If they should or shouldn't leave but when I did, it was out of impulse. I didn't mean to but I knew I wasn't alone. Someone here had to have the same issues I do.

"If we leave it changes nothing, we still have dept and crappy lives. Until you take the opportunities in life you'll starve or get beaten to death"
A man had pretty much run up to me grabbing my shirt to pull me up to his face. Spitting all over my own, his breath reeked and he smelt of strong BO.

"You want a death wish!? Don't bring us into it"

His heavy breathing stopped as he felt the tip of a gun press into his back. He let me go and put his hands over his head surrendering his anger.

"Gross dude, real gross" I gagged as I used my shirt to wipe off the spit from my cheeks. For the strangest reason, the triangle who had separated the fight nodded at me before turning back and walking back to his spot up on the stairs.

The voting proceeded with no further interruptions. Before I knew it there was only 1 vote left. It had come down to a 50-50. 100 to 100. The last player was the girl who looked very young to be here, she hovered over both buttons not sure which to choose. She peeked back at the people behind her, faces both eager and anxious-looking back, her eyes found their way to my own. She was looking for reassurance. I offered a nod hoping she could read my mind letting her know whichever she chose she would be ok.

X
-----------------
(1470 words)
I am trying to keep within a 1500 word limit because i have had to read some works where there is no breaking up of the paragraphs or it just goes on forever and my eyes get tired halfway through.
Thanks to rivervixen_7 beatrizjuliannegagui and animeliterally for their instant support and love. It means so much.
Ok so i did some research and stuff.

1 billion won =
$812,011.80 - US
$116,641,1.00 - Aus
3,449,802.00 Malaysia ringgit

45.6 billion won=
$383,935,62.96 - US
$53182763.40 - Aus
157,306,494.51 mylasian ringgit

Just to get some perspective. Also I know this chapter was pretty much all dialogue but I dont think I could have done anything else. Im sticking to the series with changes of my own so please stay with me. Hope everyone has a great day and or night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 795 7
"He set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch his most precious." A ruined world burnt to ashes by the flames of cruelty and sav...
82.3K 1.7K 80
Counts Total words: 120,757 Average words per chapter: 1,589 Amount of chapters: 76 ~~~ Y/N is a girl from America who recently moved to South Korea...
1.9K 81 15
Sae Byeok x fem reader This will not follow the exact storyline of squid game were a girl in debt and ends up in the strange game of squid games...
259 2 3
A backstory on Hwang In-ho before he became the Front Man. warnings - smut, angst, violence, alcohol, death