Jaune the Shinkenger

By PauloGamenha

(Betrayed Jaune X Shinkenger X Injustice Crossover) Nora, Pyrrha and Ren found out Jaune's fake transcripts a... More

Shinken Red Bio
Shinken Pink Bio
Shinken Green Bio
Shinken Blue Bio
Shinken Yellow Bio
Shinken Gold Bio
Prologue: Betrayal And Injustice
Super Soldier Bio
Chapter 1: Weak Becomes Strong (Jaune/Shinken Red)
Chapter 2: Rescue Mission (Green Lantern, Team Hanzo and Shinken Green)
Chapter 3: The King And The Hero (Aquaman And Ben 10)
Chapter 4: Daughter Of Batman (Shinken Pink)
Chapter 5: Infiltration (Green Arrow/Shinken Blue)
Chapter 6: Cyber Heroes (Zane/Cyborg)
Chapter 7: Mercenary With The Honor Of a Soldier (Deathstroke)
Chapter 8: The Rebellion Erupts (Batman/Mystique)
Chapter 9: Success Or Failure (Lex Luthor/Shinken Yellow)
Chapter 10: All Or Nothing (Rogue/Nightcrawler)
Chapter 11: Aggression (Wonder Woman/Team Ninjago)
Chapter 12: Jaune VS Batman
Chapter 13: Fighting For Freedom (Super Shinken Red/Superman)
Allies (Season 2)
Allies (Part 2)
Enemies (Season 2)
Chapter 14: Assault On Red Room (Black Widow/Winter Soldier)
Chapter 15: The Girl Who Laughs (Harley Quinn)
Chapter 16: Attack Gorilla City (Green Arrow/Black Canary/Team Hanzo/Powergirl)
Chapter 17: Invasion (The Flash/Kamen Rider Drive)
Chapter 18: Sea of Troubles (Kamen Rider Blade/Stella Vermillion)
Chapter 19: Assault On Stryker Island (Teen Titans/Shazam)
Chapter 20: Restore Brother Eye (Team Ben 10)
Chapter 21: Back In Black (Team Kamen Rider OOO)
Chapter 22: Truth (Supergirl/Super Soldier/Super Shinkenger)
Chapter 23: Save or Destroy (Kamen Rider Decade)
Chapter 24: Three Kings (Aquaman/Black Adam)
Chapter 25: Brainiac's Final Stand (Batman/Decade/Shinken Red/Superman)
Allies (Season 3)
Enemies (Season 3)
Chapter 27: Jaune meets Jaune?
Chapter 28: Justice League vs Beacon Huntsmen
Chapter 29: Teen Titans vs Cinder's Faction
Chapter 30: Harley Horde vs Atlas
Chapter 31: Short-Lived Freedom/The Death of Cyborg
Chapter 32: Explaining about Apocalypse
Chapter 33: Kamen Rider Decade Saves Everyone
Chapter 34: Captured/A Message
Chapter 35: The Outlaws
Chapter 36: Rescue
Chapter 37: Old Enemies
Chapter 38: Best Matches
Chapter 39: The Battle Against Apocalypse
Final Enemies
Chapter 40: The True Enemy
Chapter 41: Another Riot at Stryker's
Chapter 42: Civil War on Remnant

Chapter 26: Civil War (Hyper Shinken Red)

773 19 14
By PauloGamenha

(With Superman already weakened by the dagger, Batman is able to block his blows and slice him again. The two engage in a test of strength and Batman drops the dagger, which Wonder Woman picks up and gets away from Superman. With his powers already starting to come back, Superman charges Batman and holds him up by the throat. Supergirl runs in to try to stop him.)

Supergirl: You DON'T want to do this! (holds Superman's arm down)

(Kamen Rider Blade and Kamen Rider Drive tackle him to outside of the ship. Wonder Woman draws her sword, but Flash goes behind her and holds her back.)

The Flash: Uh-uh.

(But Wonder Woman gives him a vicious elbow to the chin. Super Shinken Red prepares to transform again.)

S.S. Red: Hyper Shinken Red! Going Forth!

Wonder Woman: (sees it) NO!

(Kamen RIder Wizard tackles Wonder Woman as Super Shinken Red becomes Hyper Shinken Red. Aquaman tries to stab Batman, but Hyper Shinken Red arrives at time to save him and his katana clashes with his trident.)

H.S. Red: Arthur, don't do this! You don't want to follow Clark!

Aquaman: I'm not following ANYONE! (kicks Shinken Red away) You've NEVER understood Atlantis, Jaune! We are an ancient people with an old-fashioned sense of justice!

(Knowing there was no reasoning with Aquaman, Jaune puts his Hyper Form into action. After some clashes, Jaune manages to shove Aquaman's trident and scuttle him.)

H.S. Red: Atlantis needs to get with the times.

(Aquaman stands from his beat-down and thrusts at Hyper Shinken Red, but he parries the Trident out of Arthur's hands and runs his katana through his thigh. As Aquaman writhes in pain, Hyper Shinken Red backs up.)

H.S. Red: I'm tired of fighting you, Arthur!

(Meanwhile, Black Adam is using his power to attack Supergirl. Hyper Shinken Red tries to sneak up, but Adam zaps HIM as well. Adam then tackles Hyper Shinken Red out of the ship. Flash is busy having a to-do with Wonder Woman; he knocks her down before zipping over to check on Supergirl along with Batman and Super Soldier.)

Batman: It was just a matter of time until they double-cross me.

Super Soldier: We have to move!

(Meanwhile in Gotham, Kamen Rider Blade and Kamen Rider Drive are seen face to face with the tyrant who ruined their lives.)

Superman: Why are you against me? Brainiac has to pay!

Blade: This is not about Brainiac!

Blade's Drive: Absorb Queen! Evolution King!

(Kamen Rider Blade transforms into his King Form.)

Blade: It's about you! I used to have a good life in London. I was about to graduate in an university. But then you and your Regime buddies destroyed my city. That's why I'm going against you, Kal-El. To avenge my city!

(Pissed at Blade's remark, Superman decides to show why he's a force to be reckoned with. Even in his King Form, Kamen Rider Blade was no match for Kal-El.)

Superman: There's no place for Kamen Riders in a new world!

(Before Superman could kill Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Drive shoots him.)

Drive: I've got it together. My brain cells are in Top Gear!

Drive's Belt: Drive Type Special! (Upbeat rock music)

(Superman gets up.)

Drive: Barry was right to leave the Regime. Especially after you killed Shazam!

Superman: This is all HIS fault. HE left the Earth vulnerable, not me! He lost his nerve! He became a traitor!

Drive: Barry was a traitor when he joined you.

(Unamused with Kamen Rider Drive's reply, Superman decides to go all out and show his true power. Despite being at his most powerful form, Kamen Rider Drive was brought down by Superman.)

Superman: And another thing, Billy Batson deserved to die!

(Supergirl, The Flash, Green Lantern and Super Soldier approach him.)

Supergirl: Kal!

Superman: I'll never forgive you for this!

Super Soldier: There's still hope, father! I know  you're afraid... for EVERYBODY. Ever since you lost Lois...

Superman: You're not my son anymore! I used to be afraid. Afraid my powers would make people fear me. Afraid who I'd hurt if I wasn't careful, every second of every day! I spent my whole life holding back. My fear cost me Lois! That's why I don't hold back anymore!!

Super Soldier: Then you're right about one thing. You're not my father anymore!

(The group goes away, with Superman in pursuit. Womnder Woman joins the pursuit, having shaken off the beating of Flash. They fly around the buildings of Gotham until the heroes dive into the pavement with the super couple still on their tail.)

(Meanwhile Hyper Shinken Red is seen grabbed by Black Adam.)

Black Adam: There's no escape!

(Black Adam thought so, but then Super Shinken Blue shoots one of his arrows at him, giving Jaune the chance he needs to break free from his grasp. Jaune manages to land on his feet, much for his own surprise due to having fallen from a high height. But then Black Adam confronts him.)

H.S. Red: Go back to Kahndaq, Adam! Stay here and you'll be prosecuted!

Black Adam: You'd have to capture me, Jaune. And I've underestimated you for the last time.

(Sure, Black Adam has the power of six Egyptian gods at his beck-and-call. But not even the wisdom of Zehuti can match wits with Hyper Shinken Red. While Adam's as strong as Amon and powerful as Aton, the courage of Mehen fails him when Hyper Shinken Red uses his variety of attacks. He knocks the ancient ruler out.)

H.S. Red: All that ancient wisdom... wasted.

Winter Soldier: (comes in) Kal and Diana are following my nephew.

H.S. Red: Tell him to lead them to the Shiba Temple.

Winter Soldier: Roger.

(Jaune then calls his Ushi Origami and goes to the temple. Later at the temple, the heroes run with Superman and Wonder Woman on their heels. Then they stop while the villainous duo gets confused.)

Wonder Woman: They led us right to him.

Superman: It's no accident you brought us here.

H.S. Red: OF COURSE it isn't. (appears)

Supergirl: I warned him about Diana, but I didn't believe you'd turn on me!

(Supeman tries to tackle Supergirl, but Super Soldier defends his aunt, getting tackled instead.)

Superman: My only regret was giving you birth!

Super Soldier: I'm glad my mother died fighting for what she believed! And I'd rather follow Jor-El's footsteps instead of yours!

Superman: Jor-El has chosen to let Krypton die while Zod TRIED to save it! Now I'll save the Earth!

Super Soldier: If I have to stand against you in order to restore freedom, father... SO BE IT!!!

(One would think this would be a repeat of the fight at the Fortress of Solitude. But Superman was not at full strength yet. And, though he probably wouldn't admit it, he was holding back in deference to his kin. Not anymore. Superman shows Super Soldier just what a fully-charged, fully-angered Kryptonian is capable of... and Super Soldier pays the price.)

Superman: Don't think I wanted this.

(Meanwhile with Hyper Shinken Red and Wonder Woman.)

Wonder Woman: This is the last time I want to see you, Jaune! No more Ms. Good Amazon!

H.S. Red: You were never a heroine, Diana! You are just a manipulative bitch!

(Enraged, Diana punches Jaune.)

Wonder Woman: If you didn't have come here, Kal could have won this war!

H.S. Red: Nobody is cheering for him anymore!

(Wonder Woman is angrier than Superman, and has absolute urge to kill anyone who opposes the Regime. But Hyper Shinken Red was ready for her, and just like in his normal form, he manages to defeat the amazon in his Hyper form in an epic battle.)

H.S. Red: Your war is over!

(Then Hyper Shinken Red and Superman are face to face.)

Superman: We both knew it would end this way!

H.S. Red: It was just a matter of time!

(Then Superman punches Hyper Shinken Red further into the Cave. But Jaune gets up easily.)

Superman: (eyes glow red) Quit, Jaune! You can't win!

H.S. Red: I may be no Batman, but I never quit either!

(Time for the TRUE Main Event! Hyper Shinken Red posses a sword whose powers match Superman's. It is a brutal fight: kicks and punches, Katana and heat vision shots, sheer power versus incredible samurai skills. And, when the dust settles the one left standing is the heroic samurai warrior.)

H.S. Red: I'm impressed I made it alive.

(Superman struggles to his feet and charges Hyper Shinken Red, but Jaune socks him with left and rights. With one mighty slash, he knocks down Clark. Superman tries to get up... but he falls face-first to the floor. Only then, so does Hyper Shinken Red, who drops to his knees, also hurting and exhausted. Then Green Lantern, The Flash, Supergirl, Super Soldier, the other Shinkengers, Pyrrha and Batman come in.)

Supergirl: Is he...?

Batman: He'll be out for a while.

H.S. Red: I'm sorry, guys.

Green Lantern: It looks like Superman is beyond salvation...

(Supergirl looks at her cousin... and seems to understand.)

Super Soldier: I understand.

(Time passes. At the Fortress of Solitude, Clark is in Kryptonite-laden handcuffs, the power of the sun being extracted from him by a machine Batman is operating.)

Batman: Kara, it's safe now.

(Supergirl flies and approaches Superman.)

Superman: Even without my powers, the Phanton Zone can't hold me. I'll be back.

The Flash: We'll be ready.

(Batman touches a button... and a portal to the Phantom Zone is opened behind Clark.)

Supergirl: Kal... I don't... I wish...

Superman: We were family, Kara.

Supergirl: We still are. I hope someday you'll see that.

(Clark turns to the portal. He takes one last look at Kara and then walks into the Phantom Zone, feeling he has no family left.)

Super Soldier: Are you alright, aunt Kara?

Supergirl: (sadly) No, nephew. (touches the "S" on her nephew's shield) This symbol should give people hope. Your father made them fear it.

Jaune: (comes in) That symbol's meaning is up to the person who wears it.

Batman: When Clark and I founded the Justice League, we didn't govern people. We protected them. Plain and simple. Maybe the world could use a team like that again. (holds out a hand to her) Welcome to the circle of trust.

(Supergirl smiles and shakes Batman's hand. It will take some time, but it looks like the Justice League will be starting up again!)

(Then the credits roll.)

(Post-Credit scene.)

(The screen is divided in three as three portals appear in different locations. Three different groups come out of the portal. Their leaders are seen wielding their weapons. The first is wielding a scythe, the second is wielding a gun and the third is wielding a bow and an arrow.)

(Season 2 End)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 275 22
(Betrayed Jason Todd X Crossover) It's no surprise that Bruce Wayne and Jason Todd were never in good terms. Because of this, Bruce decided to not sa...
166K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
4.1K 119 13
I don't own Batman or RWBY, all rights go to DC Comics and RosterTeeth for the creation of these two franchises. I only own the OC and how the story...
3.1K 71 13
When a young huntsman: Adrien Ross who was cheated by Team RWBY back then, later he went on the mission to destroy all Grimm and died. Now his little...