⋆WISH⋆ {TsukiHina - Toxic Kag...

By -titanshifter

Thank you for 1k+ reads! Read the first A/N please! :) More

𝙰/𝙽;𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍!
𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝚃𝚆𝙾;𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚜
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴;𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁;𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴;𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙰/𝙽;𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍!
𝚂𝙸𝚇;𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽;𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃;𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴;𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔-𝙸𝚗
𝚃𝙴𝙽;𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽;𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.𝚃𝚆𝙾;𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚜
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴;𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴;𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚢

121 7 1
By -titanshifter

~𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰

I'm getting ready for school currently and I just realized Kei never talked to me about anything or maybe he did.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮.'

---

*𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢🧡*

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hey Kei!

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Hey Sho.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

😳

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

??

𝘠𝘰𝘶

That nickname.. It's cute :D

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Glad you think so.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Anyways! I was wondering if we actually ever talked about what you wanted too yesterday.

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

No, I forgot to bring it up, but it can wait for until your free again.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Well, I'm free again today if you want to talk then :)

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Sure.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Where do you wanna talk?

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

We can go to that bakery we passed yesterday when I was bringing you home if you want.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Good idea! After practice?

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Yeah.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Great, see you at school!

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Yep :)

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Also, you should change your user.

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

Okay.. What should I change it to?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

'Kei🖤'

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

I don't want everyone in the GC to question it.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Then only change it in our private messages. I'll change mine to my first name as well.

𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰

..Fine

*𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢🍰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤*

*𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡*

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Yay!

𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤

Yay🙄

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Come on, you could at least pretend to be happy.

𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤

Yay!

𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤

🙄

𝘠𝘰𝘶

😐

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Bye Saltyshima.

𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤

😂

𝘒𝘦𝘪🖤

Bye Sho

---

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶-'

"Shoyo! You're going to be late for school!" My mom yells from downstairs which snapped me out of my thoughts.

'𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘱! 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.'

Once I get downstairs, I grab my school bag, my volleyball bag, and the piece of toast my mom gave me and head outside, mount my bike, and start my short ride to school.

There's no morning practice today so I didn't have to get up as early as I usually do, but I was still almost late. I don't mind to much, because I was able to talk to Kei.

-

Classes were as per usual; boring and I started dozing off a couple times, but luckily, I didn't fully fall asleep today.

I'm on my way to practice and I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Tsuki.

"Hey!"

"Hi."

"Where's Yamaguchi?"

"He decided to walk with Kageyama to practice today."

"Oh, well you can walk with me if you want."

"I was kind of already planning on it Sho."

"Great!"

"If you say so."

"Hey, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Do you still like me?"

I see blush appear on the tips of his ears and his cheeks and I already know the answer.

"Yeah, I do. Sorry of that makes you uncomfortable."

"It doesn't.. Don't worry."

"I'm glad."

The rest of the walk is spent in comfortable silence, but once we enter the gym together that silence is ruined when Nishinoya comes up to us and yells, "How long have you two been friends??!"

"It just kinda happened, so I'm not sure, but it hasn't been too long." I answer.

"That's cool!" He replies going back to warm up.

"Come on Kei."

Everyone stops what they're doing and look towards us.

"What?" Kei says with a bit of a glare.

No one responds and just goes back to warm up.

-

Kageyama and I were assigned clean up duty, so Kei said he would wait outside.

"Hinata?"

"What?"

"Are you free after this?"

"No, I'm hanging out with Kei."

"Tsk whatever. Why are you two on first name basis anyway?"

"It's none of your business."

"Whatever."

For some reason I was really nervous to do this, but we've been very distant with each other, and I've lost feelings for him anyways.

"Kageyama, I want to break up.."

"What?" He replied venom dripping in his words.

"You heard me.."

"I honestly don't care, I have Yamaguchi."

"Wow, I shouldn't even be surprised."

"Shut up dumbass."

"The gym is clean, so I'll be off."

With that I leave the gym and see Kei with his headphones on and his phone in his pocket.

I walk up to him, poke his arm, and when he takes his headphones off, I hug him, and the tears start falling.

He's hesitant, but hugs me back and when he notices I'm crying he asks, "What happen Sho?"

"I-I broke up with K-Kageyama."

"Isn't that good?" He replies in a soft tone.

"Y-Yeah, it is. I don't even know why I'm crying."

"It's okay to let your feelings out y'know.."

I nod into his chest.

"Good."

"I'm honestly not even surprised, but Kageyama told me he's been with Yamaguchi this entire time and never actually stopped things with him."

"I'm sorry Shoyo."

"It's alright.."

"Well do you want to start walking to the bakery?"

"Yeah..! Let's go!"

"Alright." He chuckles.

-
(𝘼/𝙉: I forgot to mention that Hinata doesn't live on a mountain 😅)

After a 20-minute walk we arrive at the bakery.

We go in and find a seat making a bit of small talk until the waitress comes to our table and asks, "What can I do for you two today?"

Tsukishima orders Strawberry Shortcake and I order Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

"Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite and I haven't had it in a while, so I'm quite excited."

"That's cool! My favorite is Red Velvet, but I was craving Chocolate today."

"Nice."

"Yeah." I reply with a small smile.

Once our cakes come, we start eating in comfortable silence, until Kei asks, "Since you broke up with Kageyama, does that mean you don't have feelings for him anymore?"

"That's right. Why?"

"Just curious."

"Alright."

"If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what kind of stuff the King did to you."

"Sure.."

"You don't have to. I'll wait until you're comfortable with it."

"I'm fine with it, I've just never told anyone."

"Alright, then take your time."

-

By the time I told Kei everything we were both done with our cake, and he looked absolutely pissed.

"I'm going to kill that idiot King of the Court. You don't fucking deserve any of that shit."

"Woah Woah calm down. I've already forgiven him, so you're not doing anything."

"What do you mean you've forgiven him?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. It's not like I'm going to jump right back into being his friend, but yeah I've forgiven him, so for now we're just Volleyball partners."

"Okay..?"

"I am wondering if Yamaguchi is gonna stay with him though."

"You should ask him."

"Alright.."

---

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hey Yamaguchi!

𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘴 <3

Hi, Hinata :)

𝘠𝘰𝘶

I have a question if you don't mind.

𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘴 <3

Sure, hit me.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

So, I broke up with Kageyama today and he told me that you two were still together, so are you planning on staying with him?

𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘴 <3

Yeah, I was. Why?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Just curious.. Good Luck with your relationship!

Yams <3

Thank you!

𝘠𝘰𝘶

No problem.

---

"Yamaguchi said he's planning on staying with Kageyama."

"That's what I thought."

"You expected that?"

"I did actually. I've seen them together and King doesn't treat Yams the same as you, which is annoying, but what can you do about it."

"Well, that's good I guess, because if I found out Kageyama did anything like that to Yams, I would personally murder him, but don't you think Yams would have a problem with cheating?"

"I actually don't know; I can ask him next time we're alone."

"Alright, sounds good."

"I have one more question than we should get going."

"Okay, what is it."

"I know you just broke with King but do like anyone. I've been wondering."

"I actually do, yeah."

His smile fades a bit at that comment and it's probably because he likes me, and he doesn't know that the person I like is him.

"That's awesome Sho.."

"Tsuki..?"

"Hmm?"

"It's you.."

"Sorry?"

"The person I like is you."

His eyes widen slightly and a small smile spreads across his face.

"Really?"

"Yes really, but I want to wait a bit before dating. If that's what you want to do that is."

"That's fine. Take as much time as you need."

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1399
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 21 9
𝐟𝐮𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢: "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧." 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐨𝐜! ⚠️ -𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 -𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ...
556K 12.7K 65
(𝐘/𝐧) (𝐋/𝐧) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧�...
698K 21.2K 28
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
8.3K 89 20
idk what to put here-