Stepbrothers โ€ข||BTS||โ€ข Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

๐Ÿ˜ƒIntroduction๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ‘€1๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€2๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€3๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€4๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€5๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€6๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€7๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€8๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€9๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€10๐Ÿ‘€
๐ŸŽ€11๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€12๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€14๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€15๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€16๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€17๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€18๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€19๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€20๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŒป21๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป22๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป23๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป24๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป25๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป26๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป27๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป28๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป29๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป30๐ŸŒป
โœจ31โœจ
โœจ32โœจ
โœจ33โœจ
โœจ34โœจ
โœจ35โœจ
โœจ36โœจ
โœจ37โœจ
โœจ38โœจ
โœจ39โœจ
๐Ÿ’œ40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ41๐Ÿ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

๐ŸŽ€13๐ŸŽ€

3.1K 113 35
By Indian_author123

Previously

She cutely announced and I chuckled hearing her. She glued the handle and mug back together and painted the cracks. Wow!! She is really smart!! Thank God!!

Namjoon: Thankyou Y/nieee.....

With that I went to hug her. As soon as I wrapped my hands around her, her body went cold and she .. was ..trembling?

Continuation

Namjoon P.O.V

Namjoon: Y/n!! Why are you trembling?? Are you okay? Did I make you feel uncomfortable?

Y/n: No please don't come!! I am sorry!! Stop... 

Namjoon: Hey.. It's me, Joonie.. Look at me.. Shhh!! No one's gonna hurt you.. 

I kept on caressing her back and spoke sweet words in her ear. After a good trembling session she calmed down..

Namjoon: Y/n, are you fine now?

Y/n: *nodding* Yeah!! *faint smile*

Namjoon: Did you feel uncomfortable because of me or-

Y/n: No, it's not like that. I actually am not comfortable whenever someone touches me. 

Though I wanted to know the reason, but she is not fine. I can still sense the comfortlessness and nervousness in her. 

Flashback ends

Y/n P.O.V

Gosh!! I seriously had a terrible flashback in front of him. That was one heck of embarrassment. How badly I want to be back to be normal. But why to worry over something which is not in our hands..

Oh did I tell you I recently signed a contract with a fashion designer and been a famous model lately..

Flashback

Taehyung P.O.V

Tae: Ughhh!!!! Y/nie Please... Please..

Y/n: No, no, nope, not at all, impossible, never..

Tae: But whyyy!!

Y/n: Do you think it's easy to be in a medical school? We have soooo much to study that we barely have time to breath. Why would I use my me time to do pose for photos in clothes out of my comfort level?

Tae: I promise, I will not take much of your time. And you don't have to do much. Just pull off the clothes I designed and pose.. Please.. I already signed up for this competition and now I can't back off..

Y/n: Well, you should have asked for a model as well. Why didn't you think of it earlier? Your fault.

Tae: Ugh!! I didn't know persuading you will be so difficult. I thought you will be happy helping me but look at you leaving your brother in his misery.. *fake cry*

Y/n: You should open an acting academy as well. These crocodile tears of yours won't work on me anyways.. So see yaa..

Tae: I am sorry.. but you forced me into this.. Namjoon hyung.. Y/n was the one who broke the vase the other day and blamed it on you.. *shout*

Y/n: *covers his mouth* Yahh!! Why are you digging my grave? Ugh!! Fine.. *stomps feet*

Tae: Thankyou.. my little fluffy angry monkeyy..*pinches her cheek*

Y/n: *glares at him* Only once.. Arasso..

Tae: Yes Ma'am.. *salutes*

It was arduous to get her to agree to be my model for this really important fashion show. Well, the designers had to design outfits and click elegant photos of their models based on their themes. 

Since, my Y/nie is a studious and hard working girl who has got a lot of beauty, I  chose the theme "Beauty with Brains". Not to brag, but my sister is a perfect example of this. She is "pretty" "smart". 

After cajoling her to wear outfits designed by me, here I am waiting for her to come out and click her photos, in her rooms, with books. Remember, Brains~~

Tae: Y/nnnn We don't have hole day.. come out fast...

Y/n: Ughh!! This dress is delicate and difficult to handle. Please don't tell me I look like a joker..

I was amazed looking at her. She looked so beautiful even without any makeup. 

Tae: No you are not looking joker. Though your is face of a monkey but my great sense of fashion is making you look human somehow. Now, put on some makeup quicklyyy.

Y/n: Taetae, the theme is beauty with brains. Like you want to show some natural beauty.. so don't you think the idea behind your theme would come out better without me putting any makeup.. 

Tae: Actually, I was also thinking the same. Now that you also said, let's keep it really natural. 

After some Time

Phew~~ the shoot is done, we clicked phots in her room, library and in a park. They came out really good. Y/n can be a model, she has this potential. She made our work easy and posed like a professional. Did I say she is awesome, if not then.. She is freaking AWESOME!!

Flashback Ends

Y/n P.O.V

Now, long story short, Taetae won the competition and became quite a big name in fashion industry in such a short time. As much as I hate to admit this, but.. I enjoyed being a model.. hehe!! It was fun quiet a lot. Now, he asked me to become his model officially and I accepted. I took it as my new hobby. 

No matter how much cute dogs are, they still are very scary.. {I am very scaryy}

Flashback

Jimin P.O.V

Who makes someone do grocery shopping on a Sunday!! If Jin hyung was so interested in making us eat fresh veggies, he should have come himself and bought them. Aaa.. this never ending list is not coming to an end.. I hate this..

Jimin: Y/n, did you find the broccoli?

Y/n: I did, but they were not fresh. And Jinie clearly told us to bring fresh veggies..*sighs*

Jimin: Yeahh!! Let's buy it from somewhere else.. Okay.. last item check.. let's pay and leave..

Y/n: Did we buy the items listed at the back?

Jimin: At the back? Aaaaa..

~After some Time~

Y/n: Finalyy DONE!! Now let's pay and leave.

Coming out of the store..

Jimin: Yah!! At least hold the lighter ones. These are so heavy.

Y/n: Why should I? When I have a muscular brother with me. *winks* 

Jimin: How does me being muscular allows you to be a queen walking down the ramp. Get your ass here and hold at least the lighter ones before I leave you here alone in this rainy weather.

Y/n: Aishh!! Jiminie Pabo..

Jimin: Yeah whatever.. 

Y/n: Don't forget, we still have broccoli to buy.

Jimin: Yes...

We reached a vegetable store and bought the broccoli. The car was parked a bit far away because of no place to park but damn this rain.. It started pouring heavily. We had to wait under the store's shade.

Y/n: Hey.. what is this sound? 

Jimin: What sound?

Y/n: Somewhere here.. whimpers like..

Jimin: Your ears are ringing kiddo.. It's nothing..

Y/n: Have you gone deaf as well you shorty?

Jimin: Wait.. I think..

I bent down a little and saw 3 puppies struggling.. They were wet and looked miserable. 

Jimin: It is coming from down here.

Y/n: *bends down* Omo!! They are so cute.. But they are shivering..

She pulls them out gently and wrap them in her jacket. I also took my jacket off and placed them on it. They seemed better and were quiet stable. We started playing with them. The rain slowed down a bit and I rushed to the car to bring some milk for them.

Pouring the milk into a bowl, the pups drank it fondly. Just looking at them made me feel so at peace.. But soon, this peace was disturbed. Their came two well built street dogs, giving us death glares as if would kill us anytime soon. It didn't take us long to figure out that they were pups' parents and they interpreted us as kidnappers who would hurt their piece of heart.

They began pacing towards us and we started backing off slowly. The rain was still pouring making the scene almost appear as an action field. The dogs attacked us and we started running for our dear lives. The broccoli dropped from our hands and the remaining milk was spilt all over. 

As if luck wasn't on our side today, we fell in a shallow pit, got covered in mud almost looking like monsters emerging from pits of hell. But this didn't stop the dogs from getting their revenge. They still chased us and we still ran for our dear lives.

Y/n: AAaaa Jiminie pAbO.. What the heck is this? 

Jimin: Why did you pull the pups out?

Y/n: Huh! It was you who looked "oh-so-hurt-and-worried" after looking at them trembling, I just helped.

Jimin: Well look what your help is making us go through..

Y/n: Aaaa they are chasing us from past 3 blocks and we are faaaaar away from our car...

Jimin: Shoot.. there, take a sharp turn so we can loose them.

We almost fell on the top of garbage piled right around the corner while taking a turn. Just pulled brakes on time.

Y/n: The heckk!!

Jimin: Ugh!! Rain stopped. Let's wait for a few sec and get back to the car.

Y/n: What!! I am not going all the way back. You go and bring the car here.

Jimin: Well, my sweet munchkin, if you don't wanna walk all the way home, follow me.

Flashback ends

Y/n P.O.V

Gosh!! I still get goosebumps remembering that not-so-beautiful experience. I felt as if I worked out for a whole month.. Wheww!!  Bur I still remember the fright on the rest of their faces when they saw us dolled up like a ghost straight away descending from the gates of the holy conjuring. And not to forget the lecture Jinie gave us for spoiling the house and car with mud and yess for not bringing "fresh-broccoli" like dude seriously we told you the whole scene and you rant at us like that!! ಠ﹏ಠ

Ever gone to a club? Remember your first time?

Flashback

Jungkook P.O.V

Okay so there is this really fun club opening and my friends are forcing me to come not like I don't wanna go.. coz why not.. But the thing is it allows only couples and where do I find a girl for just a night? Not like I can't find them, I have a plenty of fangirls considering my charms😏 but you know.. these girls would clinge to me daily calling me OpPaAaAa.. 

So here I am sitting all gloomy in the living room when 

Y/n: Hey!! Why you sad?

Jk: I don't know nan mulla

Y/n: Where are the rest?

Jk: Out, would be back by tomorrow.

Y/n: Kay

Jk: Hey, get ready.. we are also going out.

Y/n: You sure? 

Jk: Yep..

Okay.. I know you would have guessed it alreadyy..😁. After what felt like an eternity, she came down wearing a really cute dress. But no.. we are going to a club.. she needs to change

Jk: Yahh!! Are you coming to embarrass me?

Y/n: Why would I even try? With that face of yours, you would be embarrassed anywhere you go..*smirk*

I know, I know, she is tryna piss me off and trust me she did.. But I need to get my work done.. so gotta bear it.

Jk: If you are done being sassy, then please go change coz we ain't going to a library, book-worm.

Y/n: Where are we going again?*squinting eyes*

Jk: Somewhere you are gonna enjoy.. So better go and change unless you wanna be left alone.

Y/n: Ugh!! Fine

Phew~~ 

She came back wearing this really se- Wait I ain't allowed to think like that, she is my sister. But.. uh.. she is .. looking .. h..ot..

We sat in the car and man did she shut up for a sec? NO!! She kept bugging me to tell her the place we are going.. Ugh!!

Jk: Here!! 

Y/n: Da Fuq!! Joen Jungkook!! You brought me to a club?? You do know if the rest come to know about this, we are gonna end up as dead meat!!! Ugh!!

Jk: Chill!! W are gonna go back couple hours later. No one would know.

Y/n: You could have gone alone. Why did you drag me? 

Jk: Uh!! You see.. it's only coupl-

Y/n: Be ready to be dead once we go back!!

We entered the club and strong smell of alcohol hits our nose.. And saw couples doing some unholy stuff in the dark corners. Okay, now I regret bringing her here. Wow my senses really took leave back at home.

Okay, there are my friends on the counter, drinking.. and one making out.. gross!! 

Y/n: Happy bringing me here. *glaring* Ugh!! This is too much for my pure virgin eyes.

Jk: I am sorry!! I realized bringing you here was the dumbest thing.. Ugh!! 

Y/n: 10 minutes and we are gonna leave, there are your friends, greet them and let's get back. *stern*

Jk: *gulping*  Yes ma'am.

I went towards my friends after settling Y/n in a safe corner. They were already tipsy and started mumbling weird stuff. Though I want to leave this place asap, they forced me to sit and have a drink. I drank just one glass, just one.. I gotta drive back.

Soon, a boy approached me with a sm..irk? 

Guy: Hey handsome!! 

Is he trying to flirt with me!! Okay I am handsome, I admit but.. I am not a gay. Not that I am homophobic or he being gay disgusts me. But.. I am encountering something like this for the first time...

Jk: Hey..

Guy: Why so informal man? Loosen up!! Let's have some fun.. 

Jk: I am sorry but I am straight..

I tried to jerk away his hands from me. Ugh!! I clearly told him that I am straight why is he not leaving me? 

Guy: Doesn't matter, lemme taste you..

??: Hey Baby, we need to leave like now, my mum called.

Jk: Oh Y/n baby, Yeah let's leave.. 

We rushed out of the club and I sighed out of relief.

Y/n: Um.. I am sorry.. *pouts*

Jk: Aishh why are you sorry?

Y/n: Um.. I spoiled your fun time with him.. you looked cute together.. *tries to suppress her laughter*

Jk: Yahh!! How can you say that?? I am not narrow minded, but that guy was so weird.. he literally forced himself upon me. Aishh!! I need to take a bath now.. he touched me..

Y/n: Huhh!! It's fine, you can be disgusted when someone tries to touch you like that..

Sadness was visible in her eyes, as if she was hiding something terrible behind those brown orbs. When will open up to us Y/nie..? 

Jk: Huh!! Leave it, let's get back.. Imma treat you with ice-cream today.. 

Y/n: Yes!! Baskin Robbins it is... Now that we are out and it's past dinner time, treat me with food as well, I am ravenous.

Jk: As you say, my Highness. You and your love..

Y/n: What love, I don't love anyone. I don't even know his name. *she bit her tongue*

Jk: Ooo, is there something or someone else beside food that you love huh.. my sister is in love~~

Y/n: Yahh!! I was talking about food, I haven't decided yet what to eat.. Yeahh!! Food!!

Jk: You are a terrible liar Y/nie.. But do tell me about him.. *wink*

Flashback ends

Y/n P.O.V

Hahaha!! His face was worth watching. He looked so funny and embarrassed. But.. I was about to spill my lil secret with Mr. Stranger in front of him..

So yeah!! This is how my past month passed by.. Wasn't it great..? It was for me.. I felt loved, cared and valued after so long. Our family is getting stronger.. Everyone is getting close to each other. Minnie has also become a frequent visitor and more than me her bond with someone else is growing..~~ 

Yes, Jk and Minnie, our Tom and Jerry.. They fight over pity matters yet can't stay without bothering each other for long.. I am completely rooting for them. They do look cute together. 

Now that I look back, these past few I have been more than happy. Everything is just like a dream and my life could never have been better. This is all that I could ever wish ever.

We had many sibling dates, movie nights, cooking sessions, pranks and basically everything and nothing that siblings do. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys~~~, I am back from my hiatus.. 😁 Been really busy these days.. 

And can you please suggest me a character for Mr. Stranger.👀

I realized my writing got a little bit better than previous ones, I avoided stating the obvious though got short on words a few times here and there but I can say this is my far best chapter in terms of writing.😌✊🏻

•Do tell me which chapter you liked the most till now..🤗

Stay safe, healthy and Gold.. And yayyy 900 views completed...~~😧😍💥😄💗

#Borahae 💜 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
7.4K 238 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
230K 5.9K 35
"We don't want a girl like u as our sister. " "Trust me dude even I don't want u guys as my brothers" _ _ _ _ _ _ "Don't even think of harming our si...
165K 11.8K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...