Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

A Playboys Wisdom

6.3K 138 131
By AnimeEagleScout

"Don't let your dick out think your head." ~AnimeEagleScout

Darkroom

Mineta was currently being held up by Izuku. "What's going on? Where am I?"

"Your in my world now." Izuku said as the blackness seemed to chip away. Reality breaking around him. The black flaking into blinding light.

The 3 lights begain spinning and suddenly Mineta was pulled somewhere.

Meanwhile

Izuku stepped out the chair and moved to his computer. Laying on a table with a headband wired to the machine was his classmate.

"Jarvis how ya doin buddy?" Izuku asked.

"As you have suspected sir. "

"Yep like lookin in a fucking mirror." Izuku said leaning back. "Isolation of COMT?"

"Gene Isolated."

Izuku looked and groaned. He knew this image. The same fucking one in Tony. Something Tony referred to as the "Alcoholic Gene".

Tony went through rehab. But what many didn't know was he used the extremis to edit out the addiction. So his body wouldn't have the same reaction to Alcohol as it would have. When he died Tony body had been as if he hadn't had a drop of liquor in his life.

"Jarvis pull up current image of mind scan."

"Displaying now..."

"Jarvis check official records on her."

"Miyuki Mineta. Age 43. Current employer: unemployed."

"Jarvis run a facial scan and look for any records on her."

"Scanning...filters prohibit access to domain name."

"Accept."

"Vanilla Unicorn employee 15 years. Stage name: Grape-"

"Stop." Izuku said rubbing his temple. "Check any police records."

"3 counted prostitution charges. 2 driving while intoxicated. 1 drug charge dating 2 years ago."

Izuku let out a exhale through his nose. "Father's name?"

"No official documents."

"Check the dates on the last prostitution charge."

"[Current year minus 5]"

Izuku leaned back and did some math in his head. "Jarvis call the suit."

Stepping out into the night air Izuku pulled up an old contract "Yo Val it's Midoriya. You saw the tournament? Hell yeah man that was me. I need to talk to you."

Back with Mineta

The Pop-Off quirk user was standing in a grand building made of crystal.

"What is going on?!" Mineta shouted.

"You're brains getting picked." Izuku's voice said from what sounded like everywhere in the room.

"Wha what are you gonna do to me?" Mineta asked.

"Oh I'm not doing anything." Izuku said. A stair case formed and suddenly at the top surrounded by a purple mist was a dark figure.

Squinting Mineta saw...

"Midnight?!" Mineta shouted running up the stairs.

*creek*

As he stepped up each stair he had not realized he had cracked each step.

*CRASH!*

The entire staircase broke and Midnight faded into dust just as his hand had gotten close.

Red-light district

Walking through a standard patrol Midnight had seen the red and gold.

Landing was her student. "Iron Man?"

"Hey teach just stopping somewhere to get some info." Izuku said.

"Oh due tell." Midnight said.

"I found something that is concerning regarding Mineta's behavior." Izuku said as they walked "I think it's actually a multitude of factors but I can't look at the school's files without reason and Nezu would not like what I'm doing."

"Oh I get to go on patrol with my little girls hubby." Midnight said.

"Yo V." Izuku said.

A tall, dark skinned man looked and when Izuku's mask retreated he grinned.

"Izuku Midoriya? How ya been Lil Pimp?"

"Helluva lot better." Izuku said greeting him. Midnight eyebrow was raised.

"Met the kid when one of my hoes was going through AA." Val said elbowing him.

"The AA meeting got a schedule conflict with the Quirkless Support Group." Izuku said "Best advice I've ever got from this dude."

'In this dimension.'

"Oh ho ho. The 18+ Hero herself." Val said lowering his glasses "This one of yours?"

"No I'm just training his." Midnight smirked.

"Glad ya made it." Val said "What can Valentino do for you?"

"Lookin' into something. Little...extra credit." Izuku said pulling up a hologram. "Looking for anything on this."

Val looked, raised his eyebrow and said "Don't look like one of my hoes but definitely think I've seen her. I think she's one of Phillips girls."

"Thanks." Izuku said.

"Mind tellin' me what you doin' looking for this hoe?"

Mineta

Surrounded by fire he was pulled towards something. As he got closer a hammering got louder and louder.

Looking up he saw a towering figure the size made him think Mt Lady but as he got closer he saw a darker color and then....

Mineta had started drooling. Suddenly a booming voice spoke.

"Don't even think about it grape."

Mineta turned to see the thing she was hammering was the Iron Man suit. But it seem to move unlike a human could.

It melted and started covering him. The giant woman had changed form into...

"Satan?" Mineta asked.

"No."

Mineta tried to turn his head but couldn't.

"God?"

He was suddenly back in the white room. Foot steps heard approaching him.

"God? Seems accurate."

The liquid removed itself from his body and began to form a figure.

"What is going on?" Mineta asked seeing the silver armor. "Is this my punishment?"

"Punishment? Wow you really show no belief in me shorty."

"You sent me to hell!"

"No your own brain did."

"What do you mean?"

"Your a straight A student. You know who I am. Put the pieces together."

Mineta went quiet.

"You're Midoriya." He started.

It was quiet. Giving no outward answers.

"You're an inventor."

More quiet.

"Am...am I in a matrix?"

"Kinda."

Mineta was thinking. "You build stuff...with that Thicc-"

The room started to distort.

"With Hatsume." Mineta corrected causing the room to return to normal "And Momo beautiful bodacious-"

"Teeth. Bodacious...teeth." Mineta said.

The room just froze upside down.

"You get all the hot babes." Mineta said.

"And?"

"Your..." Mineta tried to think but couldn't. "I don't understand what's happening! Just tell me please!"

The figure looked like a demon.

"You want me to just say it? Fine."

The figure changed and the setting formed chairs.

"Take a seat kid. Let me give you a crash course of Genetics, Neurology and Addiction." Izuku said.

Mineta was shaking as he approached the other chair across from Midoriya.

"What do you know about addiction?"

"Uh...you do stuff and your hooked?" Mineta asked "I don't know all I cared about was my teacher had a massive rack in that class."

"It isn't that exactly." Izuku said as a goblet appeared in his hand with what seemed like an entire galaxy inside it. "Do you know why humans are so hard wired to fuck?"

"Uh cause sex is fun?"

"Dopamine." Izuku said "all species use it to indicate something that will ensure their survival. Eating things that taste good ensures you're eating and Mating ensures you pass down your genetics. Dopamine was the guiding factor that drive us to what we are today."

"Ok?"

"But since humans have progressed and have all the shit we could ever need whenever we need it we now can over do and have dopamine problems. It ain't rocket surgery."

"So..."

A hologram appeared before them of a double helix.

"Another thing that effects addiction is Environment and Genetics." Izuku said pointing to a highlighted portion. "I met your mother."

"Yeah she's kinda a skank." Mineta said.

"And I ran a DNA check. She's got what I call 'The Addic Gene'. The demon in the bottle." Izuku said "Now the fact this is genetic means I can do something about it."

"So you just stick me with a needle and boom I'm not a pervert anymore?" Mineta asked.

"Well there is a third thing." Izuku said "I'm essentially going to factory reset your pleasure centers."

"What like brainwashing or something?"

"No." Izuku said as another hologram appeared.

"The Brian isn't the only thing that can think. There are a plethora of things your spine does. You ever react to pain even before you feel it? That's your spinal cord at work. Or your issue..."

"My dick?" Mineta asked.

"Yes. Your dick is essentially overriding the command of your brain." Izuku said. "Now this is a one of a kind thing so there's a chance it could fail and well...you at least understand what will happen if you do anything like that again?"

"Expelled?" Mineta asked.

Izuku nodded. A new cup forming. "You up to make history?"

"Yes." Mineta said holding up the cup.

"Cheers."

Outside

Mineta was injected with the Prototype Extremis 3.

"How's it looking Jarvis?"

"Editing of Selected Genes has been completed sir. Beginning Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites."

Izuku nodded.

Izuku brain

Nana was looking at the screen and said "This is smart. If it works things are gonna get a lot faster in here."

"Yeah." Horned Izuku said "So you bastards happy? You have all the power you want."

"I wanna see the vault." Number 1 said.

"And I'd like you to pull your dick out of my ass." Nana said.

"You started it." Horned Angel said, bouncing his knee.

"She does that alot." Number 1 said from a spot near the wall. "I'm impressed you made something to counter the energy draw."

"And you had a solution to the perv." 2 said "I'd have just let him get expelled."

"Well I did jailbreak All Might." Izuku said.

"Yeah we weren't too happy about that." Number 1 said crossing his arm. "We wanted to just leach him dry and move on but no you wasted all that power unlocking his quirks."

"Hey now we have two weapons against your brother and you're getting the power back." Izuku said.

"True. I wonder what's going on in the grapes head."

"Probably something craz-EEEK!" Nana Scream as she was flooded again.

"45 in a row."

"Shit I had to tap out after 5." Daigoro Banjo said "Nana got stamina."

"To be fair Nana did have you use your quirk for that." Hikage Shinomori said "But it is good someone else has the mental energy to deal with her."

"You wanna get off now?" Izuku asked.

"Never." Nana let out a gurgle. "I will break you eventually."

Mineta's head

A Mineta dressed in a gimp suit was slamming on the console. The entire room seem to be warping.

"Oh Libido." A voice said.

A door to the spine that he had bolted shut was being beaten open.

"You're in my seat." A second voice said.

An Angel and A Devil kicked down the door. "Come on guys you liked it down in the nads."

"We liked it here." Angel said.

"And we're taking our spot back." Devil said.

[EPIC FIGHT I CAN'T WRITE]

The third Mineta was thrown down the spine and the two looked around. "Shit this place went to hell." Devil said

"Yeah. Let's get cleaning." Angel said.

"Can we keep the Mt Lady Posters?" Devil asked.

"1 each. I want the Midnight one." Angel said.

Next Morning

Mineta woke up in his room and rubbed his head.

"Was it all a dream?"

He felt something on the back of his head. Taking his phone and taking a picture he saw a piece of metal.

Ok the part I've wanted to do for a while has finally happened. Sorry about no brawl between Angel and Devil vs Horny just couldn't write it the way I wanted.

Yes Mineta has the first UNSC Neural interface and beta testing the Extremis 3.

Midoriya is officially cured of Paladium and I can begin the next arc.

For a clarity of what exactly is going on with Mineta. He's getting the equivalent of a reboot for his instincts along with a speed increase to his thinking.

Yes Libido is a another entity in the "people that live inside you" world.

Angel and Devil: decision makers

Spinal Operator: action action [basically the dude moving Before your brain can think] yes this is important later

Libido: Genitals

The separation of these entities is due to the re-evolution of humans after the halo's fired in addition to earth being where Odin dumped the corpse of his enemies many years before the rings fired.

The human body actually has neuron clusters in other places that can actually think.

Thor chapter next along with Izuku talking to him about exactly how he knew about Loki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 779 19
Izuku Midoriya was an Orphaned Baby Left on The Streets as The Avengers Decided to Adopt and Raise him which they did as Izuku grew up a Happy boy an...
82.6K 1K 8
Home. There's a sense of nostalgia about it that sends a warm feeling thrumming in the depths of Katsuki's chest. There's nothing like returning hom...
201K 5.9K 29
I needed this! A crossover! bakugou centric After running in with a person with a transporting quirk, he somehow makes them send him to a whole other...
70.1K 1.9K 22
All For One body jumps into Hisashi Midoriya the day he fought All Might. Izuku learns Magic and jumps dimensions Dimensional travel. Izuku wizard. A...