Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Get Some Help, Please

153 6 3
By TheCuteVillain

A couple of months had passed. Despite the fact that the country was in total chaos, it was quiet around Shigaraki and his gang. At least, until two weeks ago. Rumors had spread that they were making preparations for the next step of their plan. Taking down the government. Izuku and Kirishima had heard villains talk about it and went on investigation. They were interrogating the villains they were capturing.

Currently, Kirishima was asking some questions to the villain they had defeated. He was trying to get new information about what was happening, about the rumors of the League. But the villain didn't say anything, and Kirishima was not someone who was going to take measures to let the villain speak. The villain had his rights of silence too. But Kirishima had noticed something. He had noticed it before in his time spending with Izuku, but now it was just obvious. Despite the fact that Izuku is an amazing hero and had saved a lot of people up to this moment, he was sometimes acting strange. The moment with Muscular in the beginning, Kirishima had thought it was only that one time because of personal stuff. He had lectured Izuku that it was not something a hero should do, and Izuku promised it won't happen again. But it had happened multiple times now. Kirishima knew it because he sometimes watched to the other boy when he was busy with a villain, not noticing Kirishima was watching his actions.

It was Izuku's turn to interrogate the villain, and he was not in a good mood. Ever since the rumors of Shigaraki had come up, he wanted to do everything to be ahead of them this time. Izuku walked passed Kirishima, who was smiling at him and wished him good luck. Izuku smiled back at him, but it was more... malice?

Izuku stood before the villain. He was staring at his own hands, ignoring the villain for now. However, he noticed the villain was looking terrified at him. But Izuku didn't pay attention to him. He was thinking. Thinking about the quirks he had gathered. He had gained Musculars quirk, what made him a little taller and more muscular when using it. Izuku had also got a telekinesis quirk, because his mother had had this quirk and he wanted it to honor her and as a reminder.

Izuku also had taken a quirk called Angel Light. It allowed the villain Izuku had taken the quirk from, to grow white bright feather wings like an angel, and the villain could make swords of pure light. But Izuku figured out while fighting the villain, that the quirk wasn't working when he was not in daylight. So that's how he had beaten the villain. However, when Izuku inherited it, it combined and mutated with his darkness. When Izuku uses his Angel Light, he is getting black feather wings. The wings are covered by the smoke of his darkness. And when Izuku is using the light swords, his darkness flows over the pure light, like shining darkness. He still couldn't use the quirk when he is not in daylight and when he uses the quirk, his eyes become glowing white with dark black pupils.

After getting three new quirks, Izuku had now six in total. He wanted some enhancers to maintain all of them. He found out that his life force and All For One did an amazing job on keeping his body in a perfect state. He had thanked the villain boss for making him this way. Izuku had taken some power enhancers, health enhancers and body enhancers of thugs he and Kirishima had taken down. The enhancers themselves were not powerful, but it was a fine addition to his collection.

Izuku was finally ready to pay attention to the villain. A smirk was on his face. He could see the fear in the eyes of the villain and he felt his darkness feeding on it.

"Tell me. Tell me what you know. Everything" Izuku said way to calm.

The villain began to stutter something about the fact that he preferred to die than to tell what he had heard.

"Oh but you will tell me" Izuku smirked while activating Angel Light.

He then made a sword appear and let it fly into the leg of the villain, piercing it right through his leg and making it bleed. The villain was screaming in agony.

"I-I w-will t-tell y-you!"

"That sounds good to me"

Kirishima heard the scream and rushed back from where he was waiting. He knew Izuku had done something, otherwise the villain wasn't screaming like that. And Kirishima's danger sense was going crazy too. But the two boys had agreed to always wait on a higher place to watch their surroundings and have a good overview of the area. So he needed to go down first. Kirishima jumped of the edge he was standing on and used float to safely land on the ground. He ran into the alleyway Izuku was in.

But upon arriving, there was nothing weird to see. Izuku was standing before the villain, who was sitting with his back against the wall. There was no blood or damage on the body or the ground, the only thing was that the villain was unconscious.

"What did you do?" Kirishima asked while walking up to Izuku. His danger sense was still going off.

Izuku just stood there. He then turned around with a bright smile.

"I gathered new information" He smiled.

Kirishima was still not comfortable with it, but Izuku began to tell everything he had heard and Kirishima needed to listen to it. It was important. His danger sense slowly quieted down.

What Izuku didn't know is, that Kirishima had informed Aizawa about him. Izuku had given Kirishima the tracker they got from Aizawa when they left, with the order to destroy it. But Kirishima didn't destroy it. He had turned it off though. But ever since they were breaking away from each other slowly, he had turned it on again.

Back at UA, Aizawa had met up with All Might, Hawks and Endeavor. They were going to track the vigilantes down. They needed help. Izuku was tearing himself down in this and he was taking Kirishima with him. The heroes decided that the boys need some rest and a good meal and a chance to clean themselves. The heroes had heard about the rumors about Shigaraki's plans too, and now with civilians taking shelter in UA, the school was doing everything to protect the people. But they couldn't protect the two who weren't there. And now it was time to bring them back in.

Aizawa and All Might were driving in a car. Endeavor and Hawks were flying above them. Aizawa was holding a tablet which was showing the trackers location while All Might was driving. Aizawa communicated towards Endeavor and Hawks and they were reporting in if they saw anything suspicious.

When they were almost there, Aizawa told Hawks and Endeavor to come back to the car. They were going to carefully approach them. Not letting them flee or fight. Aizawa just wants to talk with the two boys. The group stopped and they could see the two boys walking casually on the street.

Izuku wasn't comfortable. Not at all. Normally, they were moving by going from roof to roof, to have an overview of the area and be quicker than walking on the streets. But Kirishima insisted to patrol on the street this one time. The street was empty of people and garbage was all over the street. Izuku kicked away a can. Then, he heard a car in the distance. It was quickly coming towards them. Kirishima noticed it too, but told Izuku it probably was police or something like that. The car had stopped somewhere behind them and it was quiet again. But then a voice spoke. Izuku recognized it all too well.

"Izuku and Kirishima! Wait for a second!"

The boys turned around to see Aizawa, All Might, Endeavor and Hawks standing in the distance.

Kirishima wanted to say something, but was shut up when Izuku spoke.

"What do you want. We are busy"

"We know. But you have forgotten yourself, young Izuku. You need some rest, a good meal and you need some time for yourself. You are ripping yourself apart" All Might spoke.

"No. We need the world to be save. After that, I have all the time for myself."

"Have you ever thought about All For One and Shigaraki wanting you to be in this state?" Endeavor asked.

"How did you find us by the way?" Izuku asked, ignoring the question of Endeavor.

Izuku then noticed the tablet Aizawa was holding. He looked at Kirishima.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. I had to do this" Kirishima apologized.

"You didn't"

Kirishima could see the anger in Izuku's eyes and stepped away from the boy. Meanwhile the heroes were walking up to them. But Izuku reached to the ground with his hand and used Overhaul to shield them off, his enhancer helping him with creating a way bigger wall than before. He also created a roof on it so the flying heroes couldn't interfere. It was completely dark inside the newly created dome and Kirishima's danger sense was going off bigtime. Because of that, he knew where Izuku was.

"Why Kirishima. I trusted you. We need to do this on our own. We need to find them. I NEED TO FIND THEM"

"Izuku. We aren't able to stop them alone. We haven't slept well for weeks now and we need to save our energy for when we are going to fight them. You are way to deep in this with your mind. Let others help you"

"But.. they don't know what this is about. You do!"

"Yes I do. But still, they all want to help you. They all care for you. They love you!"

Kirishima dodged incoming spikes thanks to his danger sense.

"Izuku! Just listen for once! I have listened to you all this time!"

Meanwhile, Izuku was creating big spikes. He sliced the spikes with his darkness and let them fly with his telekinesis towards Kirishima. Kirishima dodged once again. Izuku used his darkness to feel the movement of Kirishima.

"I can't, Kirishima! I can't take a rest! We need to finish this before everything is going to be worse than what society is in now"

The heroes outside the dome could hear loud bangs coming from inside of it.

"The heck are they doing in there?" Hawks asked.

"We need to take responsibility and stop them" Endeavor said.

With that, He was going to punch the big wall. But it didn't budge, only a small crater the size of his fist had formed. But then, the wall broke and dust was flying everywhere.

When the dust cleared it revealed Izuku standing with muscles all over his body, just like how the villain at the camp had stood when the villains attacked.

"Whoops. I thought I got more energy for a good punch in me" Izuku muttered while panting heavily.

He wasn't looking at the heroes who were standing there. He only focused on Kirishima who had blocked his attack but was pushed into the wall what broke it.

The muscles retraced into the body of Izuku and he shrunk when they did. Izuku then sighed.

"Alright Kirishima. You win this for now. Maybe we need to rest for the big fight. I will go with you and come back to UA"

Kirishima looked up and gave a big smile and a little thumb up. He then walked towards Izuku and gave him a pat on the back.

"We will find them Izuku. And with their help, we are going to make sure they won't harm anyone else" He said while pointing at the heroes.

Once back at UA, the two got a lot of questions, hugs and mad speeches about going off on their own. Bakugo had blasted his best friend in the face but Izuku didn't care. Deep inside, he was happy to be back. He didn't show it, but Kirishima could tell. Uraraka was the first to come to Izuku and hugged like she never let go again. It made him blush a little. Then Bakugo, Kaminari and Iida had decided that it was time to clean the two boys, while others were making some food for them. At first, Izuku was emotionless and didn't care at all. But after a while, he started having conversations with his friends and actually laughed with them. It made Kirishima happy to see him that way again. Kirishima knew that the boy needed this, and Kirishima himself needed it too. After the dinner, the both of them went to their own rooms. Both of them went lying down in their soft bed and both of them were sleeping in an instant. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.2K 106
Sequel to Shadows Whisper! Cover by @courtofsxra !!
17.1K 460 9
I'm not gonna give away to much but just enough... I'm Izuku Midoriya, at the age of four on my birthday my so called dad decapitated the head of my...
26.1K 742 29
What happens when a villain attacks the ua dorms and rewinds everyone... Before their quirks manifested? How will the pro's handle this? I don't own...
292K 11.2K 73
Izuku had it going for him. Besides having an abusive father and being bullied, his future was bright. He had an amazing quirk and was extremely smar...