Well known stranger (Fili lov...

By AMarie_Durin

What happens when Balin's daughter comes looking for him. Erudite wasn't always a family person but what happ... More

The First Sign [1]
Why Did You Lie? [2]
New Friends [3]
Time..... I need Time [4]
The Mystery Face [5]
Start of Something New [6]
Please Take My Hand [7]
Little Reminder [8]
This Isn't A Good Time [9]
Secret? Secret [10]
Trouble......Just A Little [11]
The Meeting [12]
I Let That Slip [13]
Old Friend [14]
The Ball [15]
The News [16]
Mirkwood Fun? [17]
Why? [18]
I'm Not Joking [19]
This Can't Be [20]
You Can Go Back Home [21]
Nursery Time [22]
History [23]
New Guest [24]
Um Fili Help [25]
More Than Two Surprises [26]
Familiar Faces [27]
New Place New Helper [28]
My Kids [30]
Final Chapter of my Life [31]

I Dont Understand [29]

706 23 4
By AMarie_Durin

"DURIN!!! THAT HURT!!!" I yelled, one more burn added to me.

"Sorry sorry sorry I'm soooo sorry!" Lindell said.

Three days later, 90 cuts, 80 burns, 5 smelly bodies and 3 near deaths later. There was only little progress, Easton lost his mind, Landon is worried about his little girl, Lindell is beyond frustrated and me I'm going crazy with not getting anywhere.

"Okay good try it again!" Mic said. We came up with a better name for my step-dad.

"Its been Three days......three days Mic five since I saw my little girl and wife. I miss them can't we just leave!" Landon spat.

"Finish than we will okay. Now you all have powers, powers at which can do great things."

"That's it!" I shouted.

"What is?" Lindell nearly yelled.

"Think we all have different powers. Right!"

"Right!" Easton joked.

"Okay water and fire create some kind of land form okay. Then wind takes place to help keep things well....... Anyways we've been using our powers at the same time but what if we go one by one and add them together."

"Oh my YES YES THATS IT!" Lindell yelled.

"Are we really that stupid?" Easton laughed.

"Guess so!" Added Landon.

We all got in the group and started going one by one. I created a ball of water than made it float around in the middle of us. Lindell was the next up, she made little balls of fire and made them dance around the water before they mixed together. There was a orange light that shined as soon as they mixed.

"Cool!"

"I would say. Now my turn!"

Landon took out some dirt from his pocket and twisted his fingers around it, until the dirt mixes with the fire and water. Once again there was a light but this time it was brown. Easton sighed and pushed wind into the center of us. The wind wrapped around the elements and mixed together.

Then the strangest thing happened. The elements went in on themselves and then there was a bright flash. Once again we were taken to a new place but this time without Mic.

The room wasn't exactly a room. We were on a cloud, many other clouds surrounded us and a rainbow grow in front of us. then we saw it, them. One of our parents where there. They stepped from the rainbow and made there way over to us.

I saw two large men and two ladies. One of which were my mother. I smiled lightly to her and she only nodded. They walked a few more steps before stopping only three feet from us.

"Hello all of you. I am General Martion from the heavens."

"We all know that dad!" Easton said rudely.

"Well can I continue?" Easton nodded and Martion continued. "You all have unlocked the special power but you all must listen."

We all nodded and stood there in awe.

"These." My mom held out gloves "Are for your little girl Landon. For years we made people believe that all of your kids will share the same power but that isn't true."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They share only two powers the power to heal anything and anyone, but they can also kill anything and anyone." Lindell's mom said.

"Landon my son, you must understand we do not pick these powers but your little girl when she touches anything she sends a shock that will paralyze them for a few moments." His dad said gently.

As soon as his dad told him that Landon's hand found mine and he was shaking badly. He squeezed my hand and I knew what he meant.

"When does it start........ the shocking?" Landon asked.

"When she turns five. Same goes for all the other kids." Easton's dad spoke.

"Erudite as for your kids."

"Yes, just say it I don't want to waste anytime." I said quickly.

"Well Gili came creat non-living objects to become alive. But they only help him they may and will hurt others. But Lily-May has two special girl first she can send her spiral self to another person to warn them or to help then Lastly, she can feel no pain but when she touches someone that has pain she feels it ten times worse than what they are feeling. But they will feel nothing."

"Great!" I sighed.

"We've looked to the written future now. Many people will try to use your daughter. So you must listen if you don't be careful she will get hurt very badly. She must also where gloves like these." My mom said.

Landon and I walked forward and got the gloves. As soon as we did we walked back to Easton and Lindell.

"Any news on our kids?" Asked Lindell.

"When they are born we will come to you again and tell you your kids powers. You two are the lucky ones. Your kids will be far to young to go on a quest that Gandalf will take Landon's and Erudites kids on." Landon's dad spoke.

"You all have your kids powers and when they need help to control it. It will come out but only when you need them. Also the Blue wizards will be training them. They will not come together only alone. They will come one week at a time. Two weeks your kids will train and two other weeks they will practice. When the time comes they will leave. Then they will need your help." Lindell's mom explained.

"You must go now children your families are waiting." With that we all hugged and said our good-byes. As I turned to walk back my mother gabbed my arm.

"He still is out there, they shouldn't know at all. But he won't come for you, he wants a new person.  He won't come back until a few years........... Take care my child, I've always loved you!"

I hugged her one last time and walked to my three friends. We all took hands and there was a bright flash. We heard laughing and singing. I slowly opened my eyes to see three little kids playing together. One was a boy who had brown hair and a little beard starting. The other two where girls one girl had blonde hair while the other one had orangish redish hair.

I look at all of us we were in different clothes and we where clean. Free of dirty and we didn't smell. I looked back at the kids who finally noticed us. The blonde and brunette had one blue eye and one green eye. Then the other little girl had one dark blue eye and one brown eye. They looked scared.

"DADDY!!!!"  The blonde hair girl yelled. The moved bravely in front of the two girls.

With that two woman ran in and then two men. They all stopped dead in there tracks as they saw us. I looked from the girls to the guys. I immediately recognized one man, the man I loved the most. I saw the blonde girl and boy run to him, he push them aside and walked slowly over to me. Everyone behind him watched him carefully.

"Erudite is that really you?" He cried. Why was he crying?

"Yes of course its me Fili!" With that he ran to me crying and gave me a big hug. I let him cry a while before I pulled back. "Fili what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I thought....We thought that we lost you all." I looked around to see Lindell in Bofur's arms, Landon kissing a beautiful girl and Easton was hugging a girl tightly. I looked at the three little kids and back at Fili.

"Fili love how long where we gone?" I asked/ cried. Please say three days please oh please.

"Three years!" He quietly said.

"WHAT?" Lindell yell at us.

"Three years!?" I cried while hugging Fili tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

BIGGEST SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

Okay guys, I really hope you liked this chapter.

I love you guys. Please keep voting and reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
129K 4.1K 15
Dwarves. What brutes. What insufferable beings. Legolas despised them all, and having to sit beside them at the great meeting in Rivendell to discuss...
8.6K 129 41
For 100 years, Legolas has been separated from his once closest friend - an incident that he blames himself for. And for 100 years, Elanor has blamed...
40K 887 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...