Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 5

106K 2.1K 3.4K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

Beige walls and expensive furniture, is all I have been looking at for a week and five days. If you haven't guessed it by now, Jason has been keeping me locked up in his bedroom for days. Though that doesn't stop him from harassing me, or cuddling up to me at night. Which I hate with a passion! If I do not cuddle up with him, or kiss him back... I get hit. I am grateful he's letting me use the bathroom at least, but he doesn't let me bathe. That absolutely disgusts me, and it's even nastier he still wants to cuddle me. I'm lonely, sad, depressed and hungry.

He was feeding me until two days ago- when tried to escape once again. I'm never going to stop trying. My mama always said "Even if you're tired, you keep on trying until you have reached it." And that's exactly why I haven't given up yet. And I won't, even if it earns me a punitive from him. It's not like he hasn't put his hands on me before. My family is the only thing I have been thinking about, this entire time here. It seems like years have gone by since I've seen them all. Whereas in reality it's only been a week, and a half. Well a week and five days to be exact. I wonder how my best friend Cierra is doing, or what color the caps and gowns will be at graduation. Many thoughts have ran through my mind, while being here against my will. But none of them could be answered for me.

The sound of gunshots being fired, made me jump up from my spot on the floor. Snapping me right out of my daze I have been in for the past hour. I still have not gotten used to the sound of the constant shots being fired. They all sound, around four o'clock every day. I know that, because there's a clock here in his bedroom. I watch almost every day. Constantly, just watching time slowly passing by. There's no other type of electronics in this room that I know of. No television, phone, computer, or even a radio to listen to. So I've taken quite an interest in clocks lately. Just mesmerized how the ticking noise gets louder every time an hour hits. Or how there's 86400 seconds in a day. The more time I spend locked up in this room. The more time that passes on, making the pain in my heart hurt uncontrollably.

"Did you fucking hear me?" Jason sneers grabbing my arm, snapping me out my trance. "Huh?"I shake my thoughts away.

"See that's exactly why you're always getting in trouble. You don't fucking listen to me!" He yells in my face, getting spit all over me. "I'm sorry." I whispered, looking down.

"Yeah you will be, if you don't start listening to what I say." His eyes were like lethal weapons, burning into my body. "I will." I quietly mumbled, not wanting to get on his bad side.

"SPEAK UP!" He shook me with little to no sympathy. "I said I will." I spoke a little louder, not daring to look into his eyes.

"That's better, come on let's get you something to eat." He uttered nonchalantly, grabbing my wrist firmly. Probably leaving a nasty bruise, from the amount of pain he's putting me through. Did he say something to eat? God thank you, I am starving.

We headed downstairs- well Jason dragged me downstairs. Where I came in contact with nine other men, all with their faces uncovered. They're most likely the men who helped kidnapped me. I look passes them, gazing at the table, seeing all types of delicious foods.

Since I haven't ate breakfast or lunch today, I'm guessing its dinner food. There was macaroni, pasta, salad, chicken, biscuits, and other types of mixed vegetables all laid out on the table. All the food practically made me drool on spot. My mouth was so dry, not having any food or water for two in a half days is torture.

"Well come on sit down." Jason spoke, already sitting at the head of the table.

I quickly walked to an open seat next to an African American man, who was eating like there was no tomorrow. He looked up at me with a mouth full of pasta, and smiled at me cutely. I almost instantly blushed, turning to face anywhere but him. It's not that I wasn't attracted to him, it's just I haven't had anyone smile or hug me in a loving way... in a week. With him smiling sweetly like that, he reminded me of my older brother Greg. I guess Jason didn't like our "little moment", because he slammed his hand on the table and stood up pointing an accusing finger at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled, not even giving me a chance to say anything. "Get your ass over here now!" He shouted over dramatically, pointing to an open seat next to him.

I quickly got up and scrambled over to him. Hesitantly taking the open seat next to him. Scared out of my mind, of what he would say or do to me. If he does do anything to me, I just hope it can be in private. I wouldn't want him to have the satisfaction, of yelling or hitting me in front of the other men.

"I take you out that damn room once, and you're already being a desperate slut." He sneered looking at me in disgust. Well at least he didn't hit me in front of everyone. But damn, I am still beyond embarrassed. How am I a slut for smiling back at someone?

Before I could answer him, a man who looked similar to Jason spoke. "Damn baby bro, you must not be satisfying your bitch enough since she's interested in Za." The man spoke through his fits of laughter, along with rest of the men. Oh so they're brothers. That explains the resemblance they have. Interesting very interesting.

"Shut the fuck up Alex, I know what I'm doing." Jason scoffed, giving his brother the evil eye. "Sure you do Jason." Alex said sarcastically responded, eating some of his pasta.

"You are such an asshole, bro." He yelled slamming his fist on the table once more. I'm surprised the table hasn't broken yet.

"And you're a little bitch, who lets his girl flirt with other guys." He teased him, squinting his eyes. "That's fucking it! Malarie stand your little ass up." He screamed, grabbing me up, making me shake violently. "Who's fucking in charge here?" The way he glared, told me he wasn't playing around.

"Y-you a-are." I whispered scarily, not daring to be a smart Alec. "And what will I do, if you don't listen to anything I say?" He asked dangerously calm, with the most freakish smirk on his face.

"You'll p-punish m-me." I stuttered nervously, just trying not to tick him off. "What else will I do to you, my beautiful, beautiful Malarie?" He caressed my cheek with his thumb, smiling darkly.

I gulp, before responding to his very self explanatory question. "You w-will kill m-me." I croaked, letting a lone tear slip out. "That's right baby, I will so don't piss Jase Jase off." He spoke lowly, before planting a kiss upon my cheek.

"No more crying, let's eat our dinner now." Jason smiled wiping my tears away. I nodded, quickly taking my seat again. "Damn man, I take that shit back." Alex shook his head, taking a sip from his beer can.

:::

I ate my food silently, while the guys ate and talked amongst each other. I  heard my name being mentioned in their conversation a couple of times. But I wasn't going to say anything, and I damn sure wasn't going to look up from my food. I am literally eating my food so un-ladylike, I don't care though. You would do the same thing, if someone took food away from you. The pasta was so damn good, I wanted to ask for seconds but I was too afraid. I just pushed my still wanting food, away into the back of my mind. I finally finished, looking up from my empty plate. Only to see every single one of the guys staring at me. Awkward.

"Damn you were eating so damn fast, I couldn't keep up." One of the men said in astonishment. I nodded weakly, completely embarrassed he was watching me eat. "I was hungry." A whisper emerged from mouth, while I looked back down.

"Shit you must be, if you ate like that." He chuckled. "She's fine Jacob, leave her the fuck alone." Jason yelled, pointing his fork at Jacob.

"Alright dude calm down. I was just commenting about her eating fast." Jacob replied, raising his hands up in defense. "Let's all head in the living room, I have to talk to everybody." Jason exclaimed getting up from the table, grabbing my wrist. Roughly and tightly.

We all walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. Jason didn't like me sitting next to Za, so he had put me on his lap. He instantly got a boner from me just sitting on him. Guess what the sick bastard did after that? He moved me more on top of it, where it was between my private parts.

"So let's get this discussion out of the way already, eh?" Jason finally spoke, rubbing my thighs. "Yeah." Was all the others replied, sitting on multiple recliners and couches.

"Cool. So as you all know by now, this one here is mine." He pointed down to me. "M-i-n-e, mine. So don't try to come on to her, flirt with her, or even look in her way. The outcome will only be bad for you, and worse for her. So don't get my princess in trouble. I would hate for her beautiful face to be all bruised and swollen" He added, grabbing my face rubbing it. Instantly making me shiver in his possessive arms.

"You all heard my brother, right? Because I damn sure heard his crazy ass." Alex asked, cocking his head to the side. They all agreed, either saying "yeah", "yes", or "I got it."

"What about you baby love? Do you got it?" His voice vibrating into my back, as he intertwined his long fingers with mine. "Y-yes." I nodded to his craziness of a threat.

"Yes what?" He grumbled, slapping my thigh hardly. "Y-yes I u-understand you, Jason." I answered quickly, turning around to look into his glaring eyes. "That's good love, that's real good." He kissed my forehead letting the kiss linger for a bit.

I nod my head up and down, trying not to seem disrespectful to him. Even though I want to scream and shout at him.

"With that being said, let's introduce you to these assholes. Who are a part of my and Alex's gang." He chuckled lightly, leaning his chin on my shoulder blade. "Okay." I mumbled, looking down at my now bruised wrist.

"Alright, as you know that guy over there is Alex, that's my best friend Ryan. Those guy's over there are Malcolm, Chris, Jacob, and Cal. You already met Za at dinner." He so annoyingly grumbled, making me gulp loudly. He continued after staring angrily at Za. "And those two there are Damian and Moe. So everybody is now introduced to everyone." He shrugged.

"Hi everyone it's nice to meet you." I said looking up at the guys. Again they all spoke at the same time, saying different forms of hello to me. "I didn't tell you to speak Baby Queen, but I can't help that you're polite. This is a warning, don't speak unless you're asked to. Got it?" Jason spoke in the most dominating tone I have ever heard. Nodding hesitantly, I waited.

"You may speak." A smile formed on his face, along with a kiss being planted in my nose. "I got it Jason." I replied looking at him then the guys.

"Atta girl." He kissed my cheek, squeezing my thighs. "Now go in the kitchen and wash those dishes, so you can go up to bed to get some rest. Me and the guys have some important things we have to discuss." He took me off his lap and gestured to the kitchen.

"O-okay." I walked away, heading to the messy kitchen.

:::

I walked into the kitchen, where everyone's dirty dishes were still on the table. All type of seasoning salts were scattered over the counter tops, along with pots and pans everywhere. It looked like a complete and utter mess in here, and Jason was making me clean up this mess. While he discusses some "important things" with his stupid little gang. The kitchen isn't too much farther away from the living room. Although that living room is pretty big, I mean they have four couches and three recliners in there. I could barely hear anything, all having to do with this door that's in this kitchen. This door in the kitchen? Far away living room? Jason talking to the guys?

My mind finally clicked processing my thoughts. I can escape, I need to escape, and I will escape! I glanced down at my shoeless feet, mentally scolding myself for not coming down with shoes on. I quietly leave the kitchen and creep up to Jason's room to grab my Vans. I quickly put them on, tying the laces tightly. I look all around the room to find my purse, but it wasn't here. He must have taken it, and hid it somewhere.

I eventually creep back downstairs making sure no one heard me. At this point I'm getting really anxious, so I go back into the messy kitchen. Not giving one damn to clean it up. I looked around for any type of phone, but my luck wasn't on my side tonight. Until I heard a buzzing noise and seen a glowing flash on a chair. Jason's chair! I quickly take the iPhone. Seeing an incoming call from 'Fuck Buddy #1'. I ended the call and stuffed the phone into my back pocket.

I also grabbed a water bottle, creeping to the back door. Glancing around again, before slowly and quietly unlocking the door. The lock clicked, and not waiting a minute more,  I rushed out the door not closing it behind me. I ran around to the front of the house, so I could find a road better. Since we are deep in the freaking woods!

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Please, let me find some help." I panted still running as much as my legs could take me.

I begin getting tired, and out of breath. Trying to fight through it- I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to. I'm an asthmatic, and I need my inhaler. It's in my purse... hidden somewhere in that stupid house. You're now thinking how I'm still alive without my inhaler. The answer is, everyday Jason brings my inhaler to me in the morning, after I wake up and before I go to bed. I don't know how he knew I had asthma, but he knew I needed my inhaler... morning and night. Sometimes I need it during the day, with me having a wheezing episode. And right now, right here, I am starting to get wheezy and so out of breath.

"No please, not now," I pant, slowing down my pace. "Just please not now." I repeat myself, gasping for breath.

I couldn't run anymore, I had to stop and take a break. I glanced around me, seeing if I saw one of the guys. There was no one, so I hesitantly took a seat on a log. I wiped my sweaty forehead with the back of my wrist, taking slow and even breathes. I sipped some of my water I had taken before I left. I had a feeling I would need it tonight. This is only my second time escaping, and I am not getting caught this time. Jason is dangerous and possessive, and I refuse to stay with someone like that.

I hear some type of movement from the side of me, instantly making me turn around. There appeared to be nothing there, I didn't believe it though. I jumped up and began to run some more, not looking back. I ran and ran until I was welcomed with lights. Car lights! Multiple cars passing by. I recognized that I was on a road, possibly a road that can lead me back to my beloved home. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, fogging up my vision to see. I quickly wiped my eyes, and sniffed in my snot that was trying to escape my nostrils. I looked to my right then my left, trying to see if I recognized where I was. Nothing clicked, I just knew it was a plain road and not a freeway. Thank God.

I head down the road trying to find any type of help or phone. I know if I use Jason's stupid phone, he will try to track me down. I finally came to stop when I saw a shopping center. I quickly sprinted into the complex, looking for any store to go into. I saw a brightly lighted up Target, so I dashed inside. Seeing a security guard came into my view, and I quickly ran up to him sobbing on spot.

:::

"Miss are you okay?" He asked me.

I couldn't say a word, all I could do was cry even more. I almost collapsed to the ground, but he caught me before I could even hit the tiled flooring.

"Sweetheart it's okay." He embraced me in a hug patting my back. "But you have to tell me what's wrong, so I can help you." Sniffling some more, I turn to face him.

"Okay." I cried croaked, not being able to stop my tears from rolling down my face. "Now what is the matter?" The security guard asked again.

"I w-was kidnapped a- and I just escaped him." I sobbed between words. "Oh my God, come on let's take you to our security department." He gently grabbed my arm, leading me to a security room.

"Hey Ralph cover for me, we have a situation here." He asked another security guard, who was reading a newspaper with his feet up. "Another one of those shoplifters, huh?" He spoke in an annoyed tone.

"No, even worse. A kidnapping." The Ralph man widened his eyes nodding slightly. "Oh wow man, okay yeah- um deal with the situation, I'll cover for you. Good luck miss." The Ralph guy rambled, eventually leaving.

"Now let's call the police so we can catch this asshole." The security guard whose nametag said 'Turner' spat angrily. "A-alright."

:::

The police was shortly called and on their way to investigate my case. My parents were soon called after. I cried tears of joy, hearing my daddy's voice cooing in my ear. I completely broke down when my mom was crying in hysterics on the other line. My disappearance has made my family weak, and broken. Just the way I felt when I was locked up in that room for a week, in my same raggedy clothes.

"Miss Dawson-Banks?" Security Turner called me. "Y-yes." I glanced up from fumbling with my fingers. "Would you like anything to drink? Water, coffee, juice?" He smiled reassuringly, naming off my options.

"Just w-water p-please." I stutter as my nerves get the best of me. "Sure thing, I'll be back in a minute." He smiled, heading out the door.

I nodded, more so to myself since security Turner left already. I hope my parents come soon, I need to see them already. Cutting my thoughts short, I feel a constant vibration in my jeans pocket. I took it out and glanced down at the screen, seeing an incoming call from an unknown caller. I immediately start to shake in my seat, silently shedding more tears. If Jason and the gang didn't know I left then, they have to know I left now. No it couldn't be him. It could be one of his side hoes trying to contact him, for some quick easy sex. Right?

"No. Please mom and dad, hurry up." I cried, pulling my hair out of frustration.

I knew it was Jason, when the phone constantly kept ringing. And I know, he knows I have his phone. That's why the 'unknown caller' keeps calling and taunting me every few seconds.

I glanced down at the phone in my hand, seeing that it's eight thirty three. Yeah he definitely knows I'm gone. When we all ate dinner it was almost six, then Jason little rant took up a good hour. To say I wasn't scared out my mind would be a complete lie. I am terrified!

"MALARIE!" Someone called my name loudly, scaring the crap out of me. "Oh my gosh. Please, p-please, don't hurt me." I yelped, covering my face with my hands, shaking my head back and forth. "Malarie." He shook my shoulder.

"No, please don't." I cried more into my hands, wishing he would leave me alone. "Malarie look at me." He taunted me once more.

"I can't, I d-don't w-w-want to." The squeak in my voice caused me to shake in pure hysterics. "Malarie, sweetheart, please look at me."

Wait. Hold up, I know that voice. I uncertainly lifted up my head to be met with my parents. Right away I got up and ran to their open arms, crying uncontrollably.

"Mom, dad... you came for me. You came and got me." I cried in their arms, repeating myself. "Of course we came for you, you're our baby." My mom grabbed my face, looking at me with tear stained cheeks.

"We love you Mallie, we love you so much." My dad croaked, kissing my forehead. "Are you folks ready to talk about catching this kidnapper?" An older cop spoke in a country accent. Cutting our little reunion short.

"Yes we are." Both of my parents responded at the same time. I just nodded for the hundredth time today. "Can- can I use the bathroom first, please?" I asked, hesitancy lacing my words.

"Yeah of course, I'll go with you." My mom suggested grabbing my hand into her own. "Thank you mommy."

"You are so very welcome." She smiled at me, walking out the door.

I snuggled up into my mother's side, while we walked to the nearest restroom. We made it inside, and my mom lead me to a stall. I gave her a weak smile, headed inside to do my business. As I pee, I curiously tut  the phone back on. I instantly regretted it, there were over a hundred missed calls and text messages. Not only from the unknown number, but from different numbers I didn't recognize, and names already stored in his phone. I was just sitting on the toilet, with a protective sheet on of course, just stuck in the moment.

A new text message appeared from the hundred already sent. I quickly opened it up, not caring if he had his read receipts on or not. I instantly was met with threats and promises.

Unknown: I know you have the phone

Unknown: Just tell me where you are and promise I won't get that mad

Unknown: Bitch where the fuck are you?!?!?!?!

Unknown: You are dead you are so fucking dead

Unknown: I promise u we will meet again

Unknown: MALARIE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!

Unknown: Be that way... I promise you when I get u back, you'll BE BEGGING FOR DEATH!! :)

Unknown: Oh and another thing, if you tell the cops. I'll murder your whole family, having no mercy. So think about it Princess I love u. See you later, sleep well okay. <3

The last one made my heart race a million times faster. Making me wheeze out of control.

"Honey are you okay? Are you in there pooping?" My mom asked, which only made me grimace. Seriously mom? "No mom. I'm coming now, I was just thinking." I sigh, weakly. "Well come on out, your dad and the police are waiting love."

As I was finishing up, I got another text. Not from Jason, but from his gang members. Might as well read them, since all he's doing is threating me and my family's life.

Alex: Stop being such a stupid bitch and tell us where u are damn. You got my fucking brother stressing over your bullshit of a stunt you pulled!!!

Ryan: Come on Malarie... just tell us where you are... Jason is going nuts. :/

Damian: Hey Malarie if you see this call us ASAP, cause ur being so fucking stupid right now

Moe: Come on stop playing. If u don't want your fam dead.

Cal: I'm ready to go to bed. Come on girl

Malcom: Stay safe out there in the woods

Jacob: did u steal my phone too? lol

Chris: ugh... we have to search all night for u -__-

Za: If you need to tell... just please be careful. When Jason says something he means it. :3

Most of the texts from his friends, were rude just like his. Then others were considerate and nice. I really don't want my family to die, I would literally die without them. This is all too much. I flushed the toilet and headed over to the sink to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands my mom waited for me at the door. I don't know what to do. If I tell the cops, he will kill my family and possibly me. Or he kidnaps me again, and torture me for the rest of my life.

If I don't tell the cops, I live with knowing he took me away from my family, or he kidnaps me again. And still tortures me to death. Either way there's a possibility of death or kidnapping again. Somebody please help me figure this bump in my life out.

----------------------------------------

- Heck yes Chapter 5 is finally here!! I took my time writing it for you, hopefully you enjoyed it.

- Alexis - :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 81 41
They thought they had been through it all and were now on the road to happiness. Jaxin Artimus and Ambrose Bellezza fell in love under strange circum...
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
178K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...