The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 51

15 2 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Lorenzo is still asleep, I quietly and slowly get out of bed. I walk over to the door and open it, the door creaks. "Shit." I muttered. I looked over my shoulder and see he's still in deep sleep. I smile and walk out closing the door behind me slowly.

"I see you slept well." I jump at the voice not so far behind me. I turn around and see Sebastian with a mischievous smile.

I sigh feeling a lot better it was just him who saw me and not my aunt. "Geez you scared me." I walk away from the door. "And wipe that smirk off your face." I rolled my eyes and laugh. "Nothing happened."

"Mmmhmm." Sebastian crosses his arm not believing a thing I was saying.

I smack his shoulder. "Get a life."

Sebastian laughs a little. " I would say get a room but well you beat me to it before saying anything."

My eyes widen. "You little assho-" before I could even finish, Sebastian was already running down the hallway.

I laugh and walk in to my room to get ready for today. I felt bad to do this to Lorenzo, but this is very risky and I know I can't live with myself if something happened to him.

After getting changed, I walk down the stairs and Owen calls me over and starts walking down a hallway just underneath the stairs.

I follow him and we stand in front of the doors. "He's been waiting for you." He whispers to me before opening the door. Without telling me who's been waiting for me I'm forced to go in.

The room is filled with books, tables that are stacked with papers. The room is dim and the only thing I could see is a man sitting on the couch right by the window. I couldn't even figure out who this man is and for a brief moment I believe this man must be Lorenzo's brother. "Please take a seat." The mans voice is friendly.

I take a seat across from him, "you must be Lorenzo's...brother?."

The man laughs. "Yes. Wow it's been so long since the last time I saw you. I remember you as a kid running around with Lorenzo."

I laugh with unease. "Yeah." I had no clue but I went along with it. I don't even remember how Lorenzo's brother looks like. I know that the majority of the time he spent inside.

The man stands up and walks over to the window and pulls the curtains out of the way. The room lights up and I could finally see this man. He's tall, I think around Lorenzo's height, he's dresses in a black suit. The man turn around and much to my surprise I thought I was seeing Lorenzo, though a lot older and very well dressed in a business way. The man laughs as we walks back to his seat. "I get that face all the time."

"It's just I don't remember much of you and I didn't think you would look just like Lorenzo." I laugh just at the idea of how stupidly surprised I must've looked from his point of you.

"Well Ash it's good to see you again." He smiles. I smile back with unease because I couldn't even remember his name.

Lorenzo's brother laughs. "You really don't remember much of me at all huh?."

I laugh nervously, "no..not really."

"Cameron." The man puts his hand out for me to shake and so I do. "I know Im a stranger to you now but it will just be a matter of time we'll be cracking jokes."

I laugh. "Yeah I hope so."

"So you and my brother are...?." Cameron question made him curious to know what his brother and I are.

"Dating." This made Cameron smile.

Cameron then took a moment to process everything and then gives me a pity look. "And you want him away from here because...?"

I put up a spell at the doors so nobody could hear our conversation. I explain everything about this possible war that make break out in just a matter of days. By now he seems to get that this is much more serious than the rumors he has heard.

Cameron was very interested in everything and by now things seemed to make much more sense to him. Though now was the time to break it to him. "Also your uhh...brother...he had an accident not so long ago..." Cameron gave me a concerned look.

I crossed my fingers that he would take Lorenzo away even if he was now a bit different than us. "He umm..."

"He umm...what Ash?!." Cameron was on edge by now.

"A werewolf." I squinted and gave him an apologetic look, so he knew this wasn't something I thought it would ever happened.

Cameron mouth drops open, he stutters to say something and decided to stay quiet instead. For a brief moment Cameron has a conversation with himself. He sighs. "It's fine."

To me it he made me think I just gave a full time babysitting thing. "Im sorry."

Cameron presses his lips together struggling to not freak out. "It's fine, I'll help him."

"We've tried and so far he's doing great, but we don't know how much he can control himself." I said reassuring him that it's not going to be as hard as he thinks.

Cameron leans in. "So what's the plan?." I look at him in a dumbfounded way because I hadn't even thought of a plan. "He's not going to leave her willingly."

Cameron was right, Lorenzo wouldn't leave her willing nor will he dumb enough to believe a lie from me. So what was our best option?, to put him to sleep. "I came prepared." Cameron pulls out a small bottle from his coat and hands it to me. "Just out this in his coffee, tea or whatever he drinks."

I take the bottle and slip it inside my sweater pocket. I felt a little sick that I would be doing this to Lorenzo. Most of all I don't think I can go through with this.

"You have to." It's almost as if Cameron had read my mind. "I'll be here all day, so you'll have many opportunities to do it throughout the day."

I nod and I head out towards the door and I close them behind me. I had all day today and there no way I could use up this tiny bottle throughout the day.

The entire morning I carried that guilt with me but nobody seemed to notice it. I think I'm just being paranoid.

Cameron was right, I would have multiple opportunities. And I did have them but I just couldn't bring myself to bring out the tiny bottle. I had one before breaking, to put it in his coffee. I had another one during lunch but again I just couldn't.

As the hours passed the more I felt pressured and I was running out of time. I wasn't even enjoying my possible last day with him anymore.

By now it was getting dark outside and Lorenzo had been stuck in the office all afternoon. I lean at the entrance door and see how focused he's in all his paperwork. With his glasses on he looked much more mature and educated. I knock on the door lightly and he looks up at me. "Hey." He said while taking off his glasses.

I walk inside and lift up a small basket. "Why don't you call it day and come with me."

"Is it date?." Lorenzo smirks.

"I said come with me not that it's a date." I said sarcastically.

Lorenzo laughs. "Okay I see how it is."

Lorenzo gets up and we head out to the backyard. I had decorated a bit to make this a nice evening dinner for us. "You see it is a date." Lorenzo laughs.

"Okay fine yes." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

Lorenzo smiles. "Thanks! I love it."

I felt kind of goofy because only now I realize I never really done any romantic gestures with a guy before. I believed that Lorenzo had finally brought out my soft side and it felt even more strange to me, I didn't even recognize myself anymore.

After enjoying our dinner we talked about many things. Some of them were out most mischievous moments as kids. Sneaking out, lying to our parents and how at the end we would pretty much get caught in our lies. We had great laughs.

But it wasn't until Lorenzo brought out a book of family pictures is when I had the most laughs. There is one of Lorenzo as a baby covered in flour because he was trying to make cupcakes for his mother.

"I have something for you." Lorenzo hands me a camera.

But it wasn't just any camera. "This is Pansy's camera."

Lorenzo turns it on. "Yeah she gave this to me before we escaped, though I got too nervous and well it got damaged in the water. I went to a shop and got it all fixed up for you."

I hug Lorenzo very happy for what he did. I look up for a brief moment because something had caught my eyes, it was Cameron looking down at us. I knew he has been waiting very patiently and that my time is finally up now.

Lorenzo pulls away, "let's take a picture together to see if it works fine now." So we do take one together and it came out perfectly fine.

"Go take one with pepper." I ask him and Lorenzo stands up and calls out for pepper.

I quickly reach into the basket and take out a bottle of wine and two glass cups. I fill them up and quickly take out the tiny bottle and pour the liquid inside. I put Lorenzo glass of wine on top of the basket and I put mine between my legs.

By now pepper is running towards Lorenzo barking in excitement. I point the camera towards them and I snap a couple pictures of them two playing around. I look through the camera and see that indeed the camera is still working perfectly. "Yeah everything's good." I smile at Lorenzo.

I stand up and hand him his glass, "thank you."

He brings me into a hug and kisses my head. " no problem."

We both drink the wine at the same time and Lorenzo doesn't seem to notice anything was off. Well that wasn't until we sat back down is when he said he started to feel a little dizzy. "I don't usually drink, and when I do..welll it doesn't make me feel like this." He said jokingly. By now Lorenzo was slurring his words and I couldn't make out much of the things he was saying.

Lorenzo lays down between my legs and I just play with his soft hair as he slowly drifts off to sleep. Once he stops talking I place a kiss on his head and just sit there in silence.

"You better come back alive or else he would never forgive me." Cameron says while kneeling down next to me. "I'll tell the chauffeur to get the car ready." He walks back inside the house.

At the same time Owen and Sebastian walk out. They both gave me a kind of look that said they felt sorry for me in a million ways. They both carried out Lorenzo.

Once out they place Lorenzo inside the car. I take out the picture we had both taken just moments ago and slip it inside his coat. I grab his face and lean in to place a kiss on his lips.

I back away and Sebastian comforts me. "Come back." Is all Cameron says to me as he slips inside the car.

The car drives off and I feel my throat tighten, I was trying to hard not to cry. But this would be another motivation to come back for him.

Once the car is out of sight Sebastian takes me back inside. "I think it's time we get ready."

Sebastian and I walk into Lorenzo office and it makes me feel even worse but I needed to me it together. "Do you know anything yet about the decision of the ministry?."

Sebastian shakes his head. "Nothing yet but let's try to focus on something else."

Sebastian lays out a map of the school in front of me and starts marking the whole map. I say nothing at first and just look at it and figure out was he's trying to do.

In the moment Theodore comes in, "ready?."

Sebastian nods. He didn't even bother to say anything help in how focused he was on marking the map.

I nudge Theodore, "what is he doing?." I whisper to him.

Theodore opens his mouth but before he can say anything Sebastian stops marking. "The blue marks are the entrances, we have a bunch of those around the school and those need to be blocked off."

I look at the map and there are more way more blue marks, red and orange marks. "And the red?."

"The red is the meeting spot for all the younger kids, once we gather as many as we can they will flee to safety." Theodore points out the five spots around the campus. "In the mean time 6th and 7th years student will stay behind to give the other time."

My stomach twist knowing that not everyone will make it out and seeing the younger kids will be a terrifying experience for them. "Who's going to take the younger ones?."

"Us." Owen walks in with Max.

Max face goes completely red and behind him I see a head of a boy with golden hair. I feel my stomach drop to come face to face with Ryker. I look between both of them and the room has some sort of tension.

Max walks over to me quickly. "He remembers everything now, but just keep your distance. He not very happy to see you again."

"But..."I look back at Ryker who's looking intensely at me.

"Ash he knows what you did to our family, I forgave you...he's not the same anymore but we need all the help we can get." Max looks at me in the eye.

I nod. "Okay."

"What about the orange?." Owen takes a peak at the map.

The orange marks were just outside of Hogwarts. "That's where they'll be waiting for us." We were being blocked from Hogsmed.

"But we can't let them reach here or here." Max points to the two end, one was at the lake and the forest. "There won't be a way out."

"What about the cabinet?." Sebastian looks at Theodore.

I knew exactly what cabinet they were talking about, the one Draco had been stressing about for so long.

"It's not safe." Theodore reassured him to just scratch that idea out.

"We could use this." My aunt come inside with a bucket of powder. "We can use this just in case others can't get to the meeting point." Adrestia comes in with two buckets of powder. Catherine and Serenity come in with a couple more. "We got 10 buckets, put up two buckets at each fireplace in each house." My aunt grabs a green marker and starts marking.

"What do you think?." Sebastian and everyone else looks at me.

"I think this is great so far but what group is doing what?." I gave Sebastian a questionable look.

"That's taken care of also. But you and me are going to be at very station." Sebastian winks at me.

I look over at Theodore. "And you?."

"We'll be at the ministry to warn them." He points over at Lisa.

Everyone goes over to their group and starts planing on their own.

I take this time to walk over to Lisa. "Lisa?."

"Yes, dear." He gives me a side hug and we walk over to the corner of the room.

"After you warn the ministry, go make sure my siblings are safe please." I was hoping Lisa would agree and didn't think about showing up to Hogwarts.

Lisa felt like arguing with me but takes a moment and sighs. "Fine, if it makes you feel better than I'll do it."

"Thank you." Lisa hugs me

"How are you doing." She looks down at the necklace.

"I've had some pains  constantly but I think I can hold on until the ministry makes a choice."

"Have you thought what do to if they don't come to an agreement." Lisa gave me a worrisome look.

It's impossible to lie to Lisa so I don't even bother answering her question. She knew I had nothing in mind, no backup...just nothing.

The next day~

By next morning everyone is quiet, nobody dare to say anything to each other. I guess because we all felt uncomfortable knowing that we might not see each other again. Secretly we were all saying goodbye to each other in our minds.

I was secretly saying goodbye to Lorenzo, it's foolish to think that he could possibly hear me. By now he must be awake and know by now why his brother and I teamed up to do this to him. That hopefully we'll see each other again if not here then maybe in the afterlife, if it even exists.

I wasn't just saying goodbye to him but I was also preparing to say goodbye to my siblings. Both my siblings and Lorenzo are hurting me at the same time.

Nobody slept during the night, just waiting for Matteo's signal. At last he came around, I wished it would've been sooner.

To kill time most of us would check we had everything in order. We sent the group of people to keep watch earlier than how it was originally planned.

I walk over to Adrestia and take a seat next to her. She looked at me but didn't say anything and neither did I. We sat in silence for awhile longer, and I look around as if I would spot Lorenzo in the crowd. I know if he was, he would tell me to just talk to her. "I'm sorry, I was too harsh and I let my anger get the best of me and.."

Adrestia looks up at me. "Go to hell." She mutters while giving me a distasteful look. Adrestia gets up and walks away and I lose her between the crowd.

I didn't feel bad for what she said to me because I know very well I deserved it. Some part of me thought that my friendship with my cousin, is now coming to an end.

"I'm surprise to know I'm not the only one who hates you." I turn around in my seat and see Ryker looking through, pretending to be interested in it.

I restrain myself from giving him a reaction. Max warned me that he isn't the same anymore. I really don't want to figure out in what ways he isn't himself anymore, so I simply turn back and ignore his gaze on me.

Though that didn't stop him there, instead he took a seat at the small table in front of me and offered me a drink. I shake my head telling him that I wasn't accepting it. Ryker lets out a small laugh and places the drink right besides him. "Your loss, this drink isn't going to get you drunk." He laughs again. "At least not drunk enough that you'll end up running back to Draco."

I feel my face get hotter and my head began to pound. Ryker had a smile of satisfaction on his face. How he knew that I was with Draco sometime, I have no clue. How he found out about this, I have no clue either. Ryker list up his drink cheering only to himself. "Or Matteo." He drinks and at the same time looks at me. I don't know what was worse being exposed or that he wouldn't believe me if I told him things from my point of view.

Ryker looks around to make sure nobody was hearing a thing though his gaze stops at someone and I look towards the direction he was looking at. Max stood by the corner looking at us, he was concerned. Ryker snaps his fingers at me to get his attention. "Meet me on the living room when the sun goes down, I hope you tell me everything truthfully. If I don't buy it just know that I'll make your life as miserable as mine." Ryker slowly gets up not breaking eye contact with me and loses himself within the crowd.

I look over at Max. "It's fine." I mouthed at him.

Clearly it was the total opposite but I didn't want him to freak out about his cousin threatening me. If I wanted to stop him from being so angry at me, then I should come clean with him. After all Ryker has some explaining to do also.

The sun had finally came down and I start heading down to the living room. I open the door and slip inside. Ryker sat there waiting for me as he put out his cigarette. It was surprising because I never knew that he's a smoker now.

I took a seat not far away from him and sat there. We stay silent for awhile, I could see from the corner of my eye he just kept looking at me. "Let me help you." Ryker sighs. "Why did you kill my family?." He tried to control his temper as those words left his mouth.

"I- I." Ryker smalls his hand on the table and gets up. I get up immediately and realize this was a mistake, coming here was a mistake. I run towards the door but Ryker grabs me and pushes me against the wall. Ryker puts his hand out to stop he from going anywhere.

"Why!." He spats in my face.

"My father was very mad that Max betrayed us, everyone was try to get ahold of the elderly wands during that time." I look at him on disparately goosing he believe me. "Everyone had different plans, my father wanted the wand and he used me to get it to him. Max wanted revenge for what happened to you so he went to the other side. I had no choice."

"Yes you did!." Ryker grabs my face tightly.

I get ahold of his arm and try to get him to stop holding me tightly from my face. "I made an unbreakable vow with some people in the ministry, it had to be done." I push back even further to the wall to creates some space between us. "I had no way out of this and others had to paid the price for my mistake." At this point I cried I didn't care if he saw. I was crying because I was terrified, I was crying to see how I was vulnerable from both my father and the ministry side.

Ryker lets go of me, no anger was on him anymore. He takes a couple steps back. "Go away." He mutters.

I don't hesitate and I speed walk my way out of there. I close the doors behind me and I lean on the doors finally being able to breath. I hear steps coming down the hall and I run up the stairs to get out of sight.

An hour or so had passed and even though I was already in my pjs and laid on the bed, I just couldn't seem to drift off to sleep. I wondered how Lorenzo is doing. If by now he's awake asking a ton of questions.

Someone knock on the door and I get up immediately. I open the door and there stood Ryker. My heart jumped a bit terrified. We didn't say anything we just stood there in silence. I take a peak down both side of the hallways and then back at him. Ryker sighs. "I'm sorry."

I raise my eyebrows unsure if I just imagined what he just said. "After you left Max came in and explained to me even more, at first he wouldn't say much about it but he told me everything." The footsteps I heard was Max, after I had left the living room.

"I had no option, my father, Liam...everyone was just there and.." I look up at Liam.

"I know..." Liam sighs. "I'm just trying to get my memory back and all this doesn't seem to help."

"Go find him." My voice was shaky.

Ryker gave me a confused look and I rush back inside my room and write down a name of an Orphanage. I rush back out and hand him the piece of paper. "A baby from your family members survived that night, you'll find him in that orphanage." I grab his arm and put the paper down so he can look at me. "Max has tried to find that place but has had no luck and we don't know anything."

Ryker slowly processed all of this. I snap my fingers at home to get his attention. "Forget about joining us and go find him, that baby needs someone." "The possibility of you and max coming back are very low, and that baby needs at least one person to look after him."

Ryker hold my arms. "What about you?."

I shake my head. "I...don't know."

"We can go find him together, we can work past this....right?." Ryker said desperate.

"She's not going anywhere." A voice spoke inside the shadows. "Nice to see you again Ryker." Matteo came out from the shadows and leaned on the wall in front of us.

Ryker clenched his fist and the paper I had given him crumbles. "Wish I could say the same." He mutters towards Matteo.

I grab Rykers hand and I spread the paper. " you have to do this on your own." I say this to try and break the tension between them too.

Rykers eyes soften but still with a mix of anger inside him. "What about...us."

It was upsetting to believe that we could even fix us when everything has been so against us. Yet I could I break it down to the boy I grew up and loved for almost my whole life, that I was now with someone else who made me feel happy and safe the same way he once did. "Find him." My throat tighten because I could not bring myself to tell the confused boy that there just isn't an us anymore.

How could I be with the guy my father and I have destroyed almost entirely. My fathers, his acolytes, and me slaughtered his entire family. An entire generation of Van Dorhens no longer existed anymore. The only ones left is Max, Ryker, and the baby that needs to be found.

"I'll come back." Ryker whispers hopeful and walks down the room next to mine.

I really hope he doesn't come back, I would hate to break it to him that I'm now happy with someone else. I would hate for him to know that all we've been through...that we just don't end up together in the end. I can't break his heart... not something I could bring myself to do.

"I'm sure he'll be fine knowing you'r happy with me." Matteo gives me a soft smile.

I could've scoffed and to him right now that why he's reading my mind or why does he assume it's him. "It's good to see you again." I didn't even bother to argue with him, not when these past few days have been so full of uncertainty. Especially not being able to break it to him either that he's not the 'someone else'.  Also because he had changed now, after all the arguing Matteo and I have been through about that he shouldn't go down the same road as his father because it will just end up. I know now he's realized that.

"It's time..." Matteo whispers. I was surprised because this isn't just an ordinary whisper, I could tell he's scared. Matteo hands me a pair of clothes and I notice his hands are trembling a bit. He easily gave it away that he's terrified.

I look up at Matteo and I'm also trembling as I take the clothes off his hands. "thanks..."

Matteo no longer looks at me. "hurry we only have a certain amount of time."

I go inside my room and close the door behind me. I lay out the clothes on my bed and I take off my pjs, it was a struggle because of how shaky I am. I try to put my legs through the  cold leather jeans and I think about my sibling, all those memories we've built up so far. I put on a black long sleeved crop top and my fingers trace over the scar, around it is a circle of black, purple, green colors... almost looks like a bad bruise. I touch it and I let out a small laugh of pain, this reminded me of the first time I met Matteo. Outside of the ministry, that was our first. encounter. Little asshole stabbed me.

I slip on some combat boots and I tie around my thigh a strap to slip my wand. I look over the bed as I tie the black bandana around my neck, the last thing left is the mask. The mask the deatheaters use, this somewhat is creepy and I put up a ripped up coat. I decided not to put it on for now, I open the door and see Matteo waiting for me. "I'm ready."

Matteo look at me and smiles. "You know you don't look bad as a deatheater." he said jokingly.

"You know you don't look bad as the good guy." I smile at him, and I knows I didn't mean this jokingly. I really meant it.

Matteo is battling with himself to say something but he chooses to stay quiet instead and gets off the wall. "come on we have family to save."

I smile at the fact Matteo considers my siblings and his family. Especially since they know he's not such a good person, it took time for everyone. Ethan was very protective about me when it came to Matteo but within matter of time them too became good friends, and I know my brother considers him family as well.

Both of us walk in silence on our way down, scared that one of us would say something wrong at this moment. There's something I've been wanting to to tell him but I think for now it will wait until we are alone.

I see a group of my friends come into view, they are all huddled together going over the plan again. Matteo and I are at the very back but we listen closely for any possible changes. I get a nudge on my side and I turn to see Max. "Where's Ryker?" he whispers to me very concerned for his cousin.

I clear my throat and lean up towards his ear, "I set him up to find that baby." Max gives me a confused look and he didn't know wether to argue with me or not. "this..." I make him look around the whole room. "isn't for him, and that baby needs at least someone to raise him." Max eyes sadden, maybe because I chose to save Ryker over him.

I hold Max's cold trembling hands. I wonder if everyone else was trembling also just like us. "Follow Lisa and stay with her." his sad eyes gave me a confused look. "this isn't for you either and I just want you to be there for them just in case I don't come back." I know my siblings needed two of the strong minded people to look after them, and who better than Lisa and Max.

"But...no you.." Max couldn't even form his sentences.

I pull max to the back of the room away from the group. "Max listen to me please." I take both his hands in mine, they were trembling so bad it made my heart ache. "In my office on the table are papers, you along with my siblings will have both my father's and mother's fortunes."

"No...I can't take this, you'll come back." Max was trembling even more.

I slowly shake my head. "take it... please."

Max knew very well he could never win an argument with me so he shakes his head and accepts what I'll leave behind. Max doesn't deserve to die out there fighting a battle that isn't even taking  part of his life. Also this was a way to replace the damage I had done on Max, Ryker and that baby. I knew this wouldn't bring back his entire family nor could this mean money could make him forget about this. All I could give them is my friendship and whatever I have left.

Matteo clears his throat. "I think this is the moment we all go our separate ways."

I turn back to Max and we hug each other tightly. "Be safe, take care of them." I whispers to him and hugs me even tighter.

I think in this moment Max and I wanted to be little kids so we could just run to our parents and hide, so they could protect us. But we don't have that...we're all we have. "Max it's time to let go...." My voice cracks at the end and I cursed myself for it.

Max finally let's go. "I...." his voice cracks too and his eyes are very watery.

I take a step back and watch him trying so hard no to break down. "it's going to be fine." my voice cracks again and I look back to see everyone watching us.

Just like Max everyone else looked very upset, they room stays silents. Everyone looks at one another and this makes my heart ache even more. I wish I could say something to all of them but the stupid knot thats building up inside my throat won't let me.

"we have to go." Matteo whispers from behind me.

I couldn't say anything but look at everyone before walking out of that room. I felt my insides twist because I know I should've said something, yet I chose to remain quiet and walk out. Matteo is the first to walk out of the house and I take a brief moment to breath. This home belongs to Lorenzo and yet even when he left I still felt like he's here protecting me and now that I'm stepping out the door I feel so unprotected by him, as if I'm leaving him for good.

"We'll be back before you even know it." I look to see a cheerful Asher.

I envy him, how could Asher be so cheerful at times like this. "Asher!." I run up to him and give him a tight hug. Though he would not be fighting with me along side the school, he would be on the other side with Matteo. But I'm sure these two will stick together and for sure will get out of this one alive.

"Your scared?." Asher whispers into my ear.

Only then I find myself still trembling. "How are you not?."

Asher laughs. "I am, that's why I has to use a bravery charm." I couldn't help but laugh, I didn't know if he was actually being serious about this or if he's just doing this to cheer me up. "Hey just...when this is all over I'll throw this massive party and you'll be there and I'll be there and so will everyone else. I will even go against you to win back my title." Asher gives me a playful push.

"Sounds like a plan." I give him a small smile.

Along the way to the outsides of Hogwarts the three of us are very quiet, we don't even try starting a conversation between us to clam our nervous. I think the three of us are just so out of it to even think about talking to one another.

"Okay mask up." Matteo look at Asher and me.

So the both of us do what we are told and then Matteo guides us through a trail, and we follow a group of death eaters. There really isn't much to see from where I am, it's dark and all I can see are figures of people. I hear people talk amongst themselves, others are shouting out reminders of why everyone is here.

Matteo holds my hand tightly and lean in next to me. "There's going to be a check point, just try to remain calm."

Calm is definitely not what I was feeling at the moment, at this point Matteo was sending to my death way earlier than I expected. But I didn't say anything I simply just nod and continue walking between the crowd.

Matteo starts sticking his head up as if looking for someone. "Shit!." he mutters.I quickly look at Matteo, what in the world is going on. But before I can say anything he answers my question immediately. "I don't see her." Her?, who is he looking for. "Mia. Look for Mia." Matteo whisper shouts.

I start doing the same as Matteo, trying to find Mia between the crowd but everyone station at the checkpoint are masked up. Asher tugs my arm, "What are we looking for?."

"Mia!." I whisper to him.

"Split up." Matteo lets go of my hand and walks in between the crowd.

Asher look at each other concerned. "He said to split up." I say to Asher as I keep looking around hoping to find Mia by now.

I turn back to face Asher but he's no longer there. "Great just my luck." I mutter to myself.

My stomach twists at every step I take as I get closer to the check point. I back out from walking even further, I turn around and walk back. My shoulders bumps with everyone else's and my eye catches another group of death eater doing check points between the crowd behind me. I had no choice anymore. I turn back around and start heading to the checkpoint.

"Mask off." One of the deatheaters tells me.

So I slowly take off my mask scared that right now I'll be called out. The person standing in front of me just looks at me. "You're good to go." the voice belonged to a female, but it definitely wasn't Mia's voice.

I felt so confused but I didn't feel like questioning what just happened. I put my mask back on and I continue walking between the crowd, searching for Matteo and Asher. I kept walking unsure what the plan is now, or if by now I'm on my own and need to figure out how to get to Hogwarts.

I feel someone grab my arm and because of how on edge I am I quickly turn around ready to fight. I turn around only to see Matteo. "relax it's just me." Matteo pulls me off to the side of the trail and there I see Asher standing waiting for us. The three of us run straight to the woods.

We came to a stop and in front of us is Hogwarts. "We're here." Asher says trying to catch his breath.

I walk a little more taken a good look of Hogwarts, I know that within a couple of hours it won't look the same anymore.

"Well I think this is it." Matteo eyes sadden and so does Asher.

I walk up to them and bring them both into a hug. "I'll see you guys soon."

I push Asher back a bit to look at him. "After all we have that massive party to go to." The three of us laugh.

"I'll see you soon Ash." Asher gives me one last hug before walking back inside the woods.

Matteo and I just stand there looking at each other. "I guess this is it." I press my lips together unsure what else to make of this anymore.

"Yeah..." Matteo looks at me with unease.

"Don't turn yourself in." I say to him. Matteo tilts his head unsure where this conversation is heading. "Whatever the outcome is, just don't do it." It really wasn't up to me to tell him what he can and can't do, but I can't also make him do something he doesn't want to.

Just in case I didn't come back...well I didn't want him to do something I'm not going to be here to see. Mainly because I really don't think I'll be coming back, and that's good. I'm too tired of going through Liam's torture, and I just can't go on like this any longer.

"Don't give up...just come back." Matteo gives me a hopeful smile.

He walks up to me and takes my hand in his. "I need you...we all need you, and..." his voice cracks and he leans in putting his forehead on mine. "And you can't give up on us."

I whip a couple tears running down his face. I think this is the first time I've seen him cry or ever seen him this vulnerable. "It's okay." I caress his face trying to comfort him.

"I love you." Matteo says desperately. "And..and I know you'r with him." I feel my head pounding that he knew about Lorenzo this entire time. "But if you don't come back, I don't think I can go on any longer without you."

At this point I cry out of guilt...because I still love him. I'm stuck between Matteo and Lorenzo. I let go of him, "you can."

Matteo shakes his head. "You have to go."

I look to see Hogwarts is still intact. I walk over to Matteo and give him a tight hug. "Stay alive." I let go of his and run toward the school. I felt bad but I'm running out of time, I need to get my siblings out of here. Before this chaos breaks out and for that I only had a few minuets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 341 38
While Harry, Ron and Hermione were off hunting Horcruxes, Severus Snape and the Carrow siblings had all but taken over Hogwarts, and no one could do...
3.6M 145K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
344K 6.8K 61
Thomas, Matteo and Lolita. the children of the Dark Lord-the Riddle triplets, sent to wreak havoc at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. To...
103 3 15
Astrid Lorain Denset. Mattheo Riddle. Two broken souls with deep wounds from their own demons playing the love game and trying not to hurt each other.