๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By mossycobble214

"you're the one designed for me." cover made by: @-nghtmare More

playlist
episode 1
episode 2 [part 1]
episode 2 [part 2]
episode 3 [part one]
episode 3 [part 2]
episode 4 [part one]
episode 4 [part two]
episode six
episode 7
epilogue [part one]
epilogue [part two]
not an update but its sg related
epilogue [part three]
1. alternate ending
one shot: laser tag shenanigans
one shot: meet the kangs
one shot: post-laser tag shenanigans
one-shot: bold touches
episode 4 part 2 deleted scene
green means go

episode 8 [part one]

3.5K 221 543
By mossycobble214

enjoy the fluff, the gayness, and of course

the sadness :)

Her wound was throbbing as Kyo slowly walked down the stairs towards the main dorm. As she entered, Sang-Woo and Gi Hun were arguing while Sae-Byeok had been waiting by the door of the dorm for her.

"Hey." Sae-Byeok gasped a little when Kyo walked in, engulfing her in a gentle hug, but Kyo still winced in slight discomfort. "Too tight, sorry." She brought her voice down to a whisper as she held Sae-Byeok's hands with a warm smile. "They wrapped up my wound. I have a theory about that too."

Kyo let go of her hands and marched over to Sang-Woo, who was yelling at Gi Hun. She drew her fist back and drove it into his face, "You bastard! Why'd you push him off, huh?! We could've survived that!!"

"No, we couldn't have, and you know it!" Sang-Woo yelled, holding the side of his face where Kyo had hit him.

"Yes, we could've!" Kyo scoffed, enraged as Sae-Byeok came over and held her back. "Let me go. We could've used our stupid vests, they had those plastic flaps that made noise! He could've found out the difference." She ran her hands through her hair. "Wow. Sure, you went to SNU but where's the proof?"

Sang-Woo gritted his teeth while Kyo trailed her tongue across her teeth, eyebrows raised cockily as masked guards walked into the rooms with boxes, "Players, we sincerely congratulate and commend you all for successfully making it through the first five games. The four of you are now finalists and as such, we have prepared a special gift for each of you. Before we reveal the gift, please take a moment to change into the outfits we have brought."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sae-Byeok had a cheesy grin on her face as she and Kyo walked into the bathroom, alone as a guard waited outside for them. "You're okay, right?"

Kyo nodded, "Yeah. I'm fine."

They opened their boxes and smiled. Suits. Both with their respective numbers on them. 

Kyo glanced up at Sae-Byeok with a sly smirk, "You're gonna look incredibly hot in this." She took a few steps towards her, box in hand. Sae-Byeok moved towards her as well, her hands moving to Kyo's waist, digging into the laces of the track pants Kyo was wearing and using them to pull her towards her.

The older girl licked her lips as Sae-Byeok smirked, going onto her tiptoes, "I'm gonna have to disagree. I think you'll look great." Kyo couldn't take it anymore, so she leaned down and kissed her tenderly even as it escalated quickly. Sae-Byeok ended up against the wall, with Kyo sticking out a hand against the wall.

Sae-Byeok's hands wrapped around her neck, smiling as she did so. Kyo mumbled against her neck as the younger girl breathed out breathlessly, "I can't wait to marry you one day." She placed tender kisses and gently nipped on the skin of her neck. "We're gonna get a house, we'll get Cheol out of the orphanage."

Sae-Byeok whimpered, pulling her away from her neck to kiss her passionately, smiling as they pulled away, their foreheads resting against one another's as they looked at one another like they were the eight wonder of the world, "We'll get my mom out of the north too. Get your mom away from your douchebag uncle."

Kyo's face was tinted with a light red hue as she smiled widely, tears welling up in he eyes, "We can have kids too if you'd like? Name them after Lee-Ho and Ali." Her tears fell in realization. "Can we give some of the money to Ali's family?"

Sae-Byeok nodded with a tearful smile, pulling Kyo towards her to kiss her forehead sweetly, resting her own against hers, "Sure. Can we name one of the kids after Ji-Yeong?"

"You don't even have to ask," Kyo kissed her gently multiple times as Sae-Byeok cupped her face. "Where do you wanna have our--"

"Jeju Island. Let's have a shit ton of mojitos," Sae-Byeok kissed her sweetly as tears fell down her own face. They exchanged a few bittersweet kisses before eventually getting dressed, going into separate stalls.

They came out of the stalls a few minutes later, and Kyo's breath hitched in her throat at the sight of Sae-Byeok, panicking at how pretty she looked, "Holy shit."

Sae-Byeok gave a little twirl, fiddling with the bow tie on her collar before throwing her arms wide and smiling at Kyo like she was the one that put pretty stars in the sky, "You look beautiful."

"You're five times prettier than I'll ever be," Kyo smiled softly, wrapping her arms around her waist, fixing up her bow tie. She glanced at the door with a mischievous look on her face. "This is great dance attire, you know?"

Sae-Byeok's smile turned into a slight confused frown, "I don't know how to dance."

Kyo held out her hands to her, "Come here, I'll teach you." She put Sae-Byeok's hands on her waist and put her own on her shoulders. "And now, you sway." She clicked her tongue. "We can't exactly get some music in here."

Sae-Byeok was a fast learner and soon, Kyo was spinning her around and she giggled sweetly. It melted Kyo's heart as she hummed a random tune her uncles used to excitedly sing at family gatherings.

"I love you, Kyo," Sae-Byeok confessed at the end, a wide smile on her face.

"I love you too, Sae," Kyo responded. She held her hands, kissing the backs of them gently. "I'll keep to my word." Sae-Byeok raised her eyebrows. "I won't ever leave you when you need me."

The younger girl tried hiding the bright smile that began to show, it would only inflate her big adorable head, but nonetheless, she let that smile shine through as they left the bathroom hand in hand.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The four of them were surprised with dinner, and not one of the shitty ones like an egg or a potato, but steak and a bunch of vegetables. The table was a triangle, with two chairs on one side that Sae-Byeok and Kyo took since Gi Hun and Sang-Woo were looking at each other venomously. "Tonight's feast is prepared as a token of gratitude for the sacrifices and effort that you finalists have made, and to encourage you all to perform even more splendidly in the final game. Now please relax and enjoy your feast." The masked manager encouraged before leaving.

The two girls practically devoured the food along with Gi Hun and Sang-Woo, and their food was finished within a few minutes. When they came to collect the food, they left the steak knives, trying to get them to kill each other.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kyo Ji-Yun."

Kyo had dozed off, her head propped up on her arm that was leaning on the side of the bed. Her hand went for her steak knife but relaxed when she saw that it was Gi Hun. "I'm not here to kill you. I have this with me for protection. Sang-Woo's been pissing me off a little."

"I can relate," Kyo smiled tiredly, breathing heavily as she put her knife down. Her hand touched the covered wound over the dress shirt of the suit, only to find that it was wet. Her eyes widened slightly. 

"You're not holding up too well, huh?" he asked her before glancing at Sae-Byeok who sat ready and aware. She met his gaze, waving at him with a blank expression. "You two look cute together."

"Thanks, man," Kyo inhaled, leaning back into the pillows. 

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." Lie. "I'm. .  I'm fine."

"Stop lying. For her sake," Gi Hun begged and Kyo realized that the blood was bleeding through her shirt. "Shit." He reached out, but Kyo swatted his hand away, wincing and groaning slightly as she sat up.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine." Kyo leaned her head back against the metal headboard. She breathed heavily, exhaling a whimper of pain. Her wound had been perfectly fine in the bathroom earlier, why was it bleeding through now?

"We should stick together. Show Sang-Woo's SNU psychotic ass who's boss," Gi-Hun said. "We can split the money, and just leave."

"How about you just leave me be, okay? Protect her," she coughed. "Please, Gi-Hun."

G-Hun sighed, running his hands through his hair as Kyo attempted to distract him from her current state, "Tell me, what're you gonna do with the money?"

"Probably pay off my debt first," he said, tears welling in his eyes. "Get my mom a nice clean store like the ones you see in those movies. And I'd start being a proper dad to my little girl."

"How old is she?"

"Ten." Around Cheol's age, maybe a little younger. "How about you, Miss Bad-Ass? What would you do?"

"Buy a house for Sae-Byeok and I. Get my mother out of my trashy uncle's place. Save Sae's mom and take her brother out of the orphanage," Kyo recited almost instantly from memory, and she smiled as she imagined what they'd wear for their wedding. "Marry her, definitely. Take her out on god knows how many fancy dates."

"There's plenty of money in that pig for you to do all of that thousands of times," Gi-Hun said with a smile. 

"Let's make a deal," Kyo said with a serious smile as she breathed in and out heavily. "If any of us. . . actually get the fuck out of this. . . this hellhole. . . we take care of the others loved ones, okay?"

"Hey, hey, hey, don't say that," Gi Hun shook his head, taking out his steak knife. "We can end this right now. Right here." He moved away to go kill Sang-Woo but Kyo mustered what little strength she had to grab his sleeve, tugging him back.

"Gi. . . Hun. . . I need to hear you promise me," Kyo begged, glancing over at her asleep girlfriend. "I need you to swear it, please." Her suit jacket had moved and now fully revealed her blood soaked shirt. 

"Shit, shit, shit, where are you hurt?" Gi Hun asked her as her eyes were fighting a losing battle to stay awake. "These people. . . they've helped you before. . . I can. . . I can call them. I can--" He got up and ran towards the doors, banging his fists on them. "HELP! HELP, SHE'S BLEEDING OUT! 068 IS BLEEDING OUT!"

He heard thumps and clunks, as if they were struggling to get the door open. He heard yells on the other side as the lights turned back on. 

Gi Hun heard an agonizing scream behind him, and he turned.

He saw Sang-Woo standing over a blood soaked Kyo Ji-Yun, and Sae-Byeok had dropped to her knees by Kyo's bed side, a hand over her mouth as she sobbed her name. The doors then opened and guards ran in with their guns.

They fired a warning shot at Sang-Woo, who dropped his steak knife and backed away. Gi-Hun frowned tearfully in confusion as an unfamiliar man wearing all black with a black mask practically sprinted towards Kyo's bed.

Sae-Byeok got up from her knees, picking up Kyo's limp and bloody body, her shaky hands cupping her face before moving to her neck to check her pulse. She couldn't feel anything.

She couldn't feel her.

She felt sick. She felt lost.

And now. . .

She had lost that part of her. 

The part that she always knew she had but never showed it. The part that had Kyo had breached with that adorable laugh and smile. Kyo had showed her that love like the ones in fairytales existed in the cruel real world.

But now Kyo was gone, the reason why she kept on fighting.

She was half of her soul, as the poets would say.

An unfamiliar man wearing all black with a black mask clung to Kyo's body, picking her up and moving her hair away from her sticky face.

He was furious.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

cliff hanger woop dee doo

happy ending?

or

sad ending?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.8K 36
โ i'm not afraid to do whatever it takes to win. โž the brunette stepped forward, determined. โ remember...
121K 4.6K 26
แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดแด€ส ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡: - แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ - ๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด€ส€ษชแด๊œฑ - ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡๊œฑ - ส€แด‡แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ - ๊œฐแด€แด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡xแด›๊œฑ - แด‡แด›แด„. ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 10/01/21 ๊œฐษชษดษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด…: 12/04/21 แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€: _แด‡แดœษดแด‹แดแดแด‹แด‡แด… - แด„ส€...
74.1K 3.3K 22
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๏ผŽโž โ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–๏ผŒ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๏ผŸ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’”๏ผŒ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”๏ผŽโž โ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’Š๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’“...
57K 1.3K 29
You're deep in debt after spending almost all your money on your father's medical treatment....in which he died anyway. Now, in debt to your brother'...