тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

The End Of Time #2

593 18 12
By Silverfloor23

{"I'll be right here with you."}

Theta has been bound and gagged, strapped upright to a trolley, while Wilf and I are tied to chairs nearby. If we weren't in a life or death situation, I would totally have made the best out of him being bound like that. "Now then, I've got a planet to run. Is everybody ready?" Our main enemy asked as he smirked at us, "Six billion, seven hundred and twenty seven million, nine hundred and forty nine thousand three hundred and thirty eight versions of us awaiting orders."

"This is Washington. As President of the United States, I can transfer all the United Nations protocols to you immediately, putting you in charge of all the Earth's defences."

"UNIT HQ, Geneva reporting. All under your command, sir."

"And this is the Central Military Commission here in Beijing, sir, with over two point five million soldiers, sir. Present arms!"

"Enough soldiers and weapons to turn this planet into a warship. Nothing to say, Doctor? What's that? Pardon? Sorry?" He laughs as he spins around in delight, "You let him go, you swine." Wild glares in anger as The Master smiles back. "Oh, your dad's still kicking up a fuss." He snipped back as he looked between us with sarcasm in his voice. "Yeah? Well, I'd be proud if I was." My heart softened as I listened to this man. He really was a great person. "Hush, now. Listen to your Master." Ring, ring. My head snapped towards Wilf as did The Master as he looked confused. "But that's a mobile." He stated in confusion cocking his head. "Yeah, it's mine. Let me turn it off." Wilf uttered out with a small look of fear. "No, no, no, no, no. I don't think you understand. Everybody on this planet is me. And I'm not phoning you, so who the hell is that?" Wilf shakes his head as The master glares at him. "It's nobody. I tell you, it's nothing. It's probably one of them ring-back calls." As he reaches for Wilf, a force field knocks him back, sliding him across the room. "Bitch." He glared at me as I smirk smugly at him. He stands up, moving over to me and backhanding me. Theta shouts in anger from behind the gag as I lip my now bleeding lip. In the split second my head reared to the side, it broke my concentration causing The Master to rush back to Wilf and begin searching his pockets and finds the revolver.

"Ooo, and look at this. Good man!" He tosses it on the floor and gets the phone. "Donna. Who's Donna?" He asked as he looked between the three of us. "She's no one. Just leave it." Wilf tries as he looked towards me in panic, he picks up the phone and we can hear her over the speaker. "Gramps, don't hang up. You've got to help me. I ran out, but everyone was changing." We listened to Donna's panicked cries, "Who is she? Why didn't she change?" The Monster spun around to glare between the three of us, "Gramps, I can't hear you." She cried out again, "Well, it was this thing the Doctor did. He did it to her. The Metacrisis." The Monster let out a loud laugh as he spun in delight. "Oh, he loves playing with Earth girls. Doesn't he, Kate?" I flinched slightly, looking away as Thera started to shout and thrash about from behind his binds. "Ugh!"

"Are you there?" Donna asked from over the phone, "Find her. Trace the call. Trace the call." A scientist-Master obeys. "Are you still there? Can you hear me?" She continues on but The Monster wasn't listening. "Say goodbye to the freak, Granddad." He leaned down to hiss in Wilf's face. "Donna, get out of there! Just get out of there. I'm telling you, run!" Wilf shouts as he starts to thrash about as well. "She's on Wessex Lane, Chiswick. Open the phone lines. Everyone on Wessex Lane. Red alert." I gently start humming as my eyes begin to glow. "What do I do?" She asks over the phone in a scared voice. "Run, sweetheart, that's all. Run for your life!" Two Master lookalikes block Donna in. "There's more of them." She yells out, "Donna? What's happening? Are you still there?" Wilf shouts back as he watches the phone with worried eyes. "They're everywhere." She breathed out, "Look, I'm telling you to run, Donna. Just run, sweetheart. Just run."

All the local Masters advance on Donna. "It's not just them. I can see those things again. Those creatures. Why can I see a giant wasp?" She gasps in pain, as I start rocking. It was coming. I could do it. It's almost time, just a few more seconds. "Donna, don't think about that. Donna, my love don't!" Wilf shouts just as I throw my head back, "And it hurts. My head. It keeps getting hotter, and hotter, and hotter, and hotter, and hotter!" Golden and red energy surges from Donna, travelling along the alleyway and knocking down the Chiswick-Masters. Her eyes glowed a bright purple before they slowly dimmed back to normal. She takes a deep breath in, "What did I.." Donna collapses.

"Donna? What was that? Donna? Donna, are you there? Donna! Donna! Donna!" I open my eyes with a smirk as Theta smiles himself before he winks smugly. The Master goes over and removes his gag. "That's better. Hello. But really, did you think I'd leave my best friend without a defence mechanism? Did you think Kate would? Come on now, you should know better, there's no stopping Kate once she has her mind sent on something." He smiles at me, love in his eyes causing me to slightly blush. "Kate? Doctor? What happened?" I look towards the old man with a smile. "She's all right. She's fine, I promise. She'll just sleep." I promised him causing him to take a breath of relief. "Tell me, where's your Tardis?" I scoffed with an eye roll, like we would let that happen again. "You could be so wonderful." Theta muttered out, I almost rolled my eyes again. Here we go. "Where is it?" The Monster snapped in anger, "You're a genius. You're stone cold brilliant, you are. I swear, you really are. But you could be so much more. You could be beautiful. With a mind like that, we could travel the stars. It would be my honour. Because you don't need to own the universe, just see it. To have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. That's ownership enough."

"Would it stop, then? The noise in my head?" The Master asked, "I can help." Theta spoke gently with a sad look. "I don't know what I'd be without that noise." He breathes out, "I wonder what I'd be, without you." Theta uttered out with a small frown. "Yeah." He shrugs back, "What does he mean? What noise?" Wilf asked looking between us in confusion. "It began on Gallifrey, as children. Not that you'd call it childhood. More a life of duty. Eight years old. I was taken for initiation, to stare into the Untempered Schism." The Master utters out causing me to frown in annoyance. "What does that mean?" Wilf asked, "It's a gap in the fabric of reality. You can see into the Time Vortex itself. And it hurts." I explained to him shooting The Monster a glare. "They took me there in the dark. I looked into time, old man, and I heard it calling to me. Drums. The never ending drums. Listen to it. Listen."

"Then let's find it. You and me." Theta begged him, "Except. Oh. Oh, wait a minute. Oh, yes. Oh, that's good." He smiles evilly, "What? What is?" Theta shouts in panic, "The noise exists within my head, and now within six billion heads. Everyone on Earth can hear it. Imagine. Oh. Oh, yes." The Master's skeleton becomes briefly visible again, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "The Gate wasn't enough. You're still dying." I explained to him causing him to laugh. "This body was born out of death. All it can do is die. But what did you say to me, back in the wasteland? You said the end of time." He smirked, "I said something is returning. I was shown a prophecy. That's why I need your help." He scoffed with an eye roll of annoyance. "What if I'm part of it? Don't you see? The drumbeat is calling from so far away. From the end of time itself. And now it's been amplified six billion times. Triangulate all those signals. I could find its source. Oh, Doctor. That's what your prophecy was. Me!"He slaps Theta causing me to shout in anger.

"Where's the Tardis?"

"No. Just stop. Just think."

"Kill him."

A helmeted guard goes over to Wilf.

"I need that technology, Doctor. Tell me where it is, or the old man is dead."

"Don't tell him."

"I'll kill him right now!"

"Actually, the most impressive thing about you is that after all this time, you're still bone dead stupid." I snipped causing him to snap towards me with a dark glare. "Take aim." He shouts in anger, "You've got six billion pairs of eyes, but you still can't see the obvious, can you?" Theta continued with a smirk of his own, "Like what?" He snipped in annoyance. "That guard is one inch too tall." The guard knocks out the Master with his rifle butt, then removes his helmet to reveal a green spiky head. "Oh my God, I hit him. I've never hit anyone in my life." My eyes flash as I snap the ropes, green Addams runs in. "Well, come on. We need to get out of here fast." She frees Wilf while Rossiter moves to free Theta.
"God bless the cactuses!" Wilf cheered happily, "That's cacti." The green man gapped in shock. "That's racist!"

"Come on! We've got to get out." She demanded in annoyance as I helped Wilf up. "There's too many buckles and straps." He cried back in panic, "Just wheel him." We both shout back, "No, no, no. Get me out. No, no, no, don't. Don't! No, no, no. Kate!" Theta is wheeled across in front of the camera feed to the screen. "Which way?" I shout back as I push her in front of me. "This way." She begins to lead us away, "No, no, no, no, no. The other way. I've got my Tardis." I sighed, we can't have her right now. If she gets into the Monsters hands again it will be another nightmare. "I know what I'm doing." Addams yells back, "No, no, no, just just listen to me! Not the stairs. Not the stairs!" I stop to watch as they come down the steps, Theta bounces with each hit causing me to snort back a laugh. Karma.

"Worst rescue ever!"

We finally make it to a room, "Just, just stop and listen to me!" The Master runs in with armed guards. "Gotcha." He smirks as I begin to move my hands. "You think so?" Addams asked before she presses her wristwatch. "No, no, no, no, don't!" An the five of us vanish, my eye giving a wink towards him as we did so. Bastard.

In the teleportation room, "Now get me out of this thing!" I rolled my eyes and groan in annoyance. "Don't say thanks, will you." The woman glared in her own annoyance, "He's not going to let us go. Just hurry up and get me out!" I snap towards him with a glare, my hand coming to smack the back of his head. "Stop it." I hissed causing him to pout before looking away ashamed.
Wilf looks out of a nearby window, as they help Theta out his binds. "Oh, my goodness me. We're in space!" Theta and I move to stand beside him, we are on a spaceship made from very large round modules. He then turns and zaps the teleport controls with his sonic screwdriver. "Where's your flight deck?" Theta asked a he snapped out of his thoughts, "But we're safe. We're a hundred thousand miles above the Earth." He sighed, giving me a quick kiss before he moves towards her with wide eyes. "And he's got every single missile on the planet ready to fire." He starts to shout causing me throw my head back and groan. "Good point." Addams, Rossiter, Theta and I run out, Theta pauses before he returns to gently lead Wilf away from the window. "But we're in space!" Wilf yelped out as Theta pulled him along with us. "Yep."

We run through the ship into the main control room, "We've got to close it down!" Theta shouts as we enter the room, "No chance, mate. We're going home." The man snipped back, "We're just a salvage team. Local politics has got nothing to do with us. Not unless there's a carnival. Sooner we get back to Vinvocci space the better." Everyone is moving about and switching levers, except Wilf who is watching us all. "We're not leaving." Theta sonically sabotages the flight controls, the whole spaceship goes dark. "Great job, D." I muttered sarcastically. "Shush, shush, shush, shush, shush, shush." I throw my hands up with an eye roll, "Did you just shush me?" I asked Theta mentally causing him to pause, I could feel him wince in my mind. "Oops." I scoffed out loud, oops my ass. He's so gonna get it, later.

"No sign of any missiles. No sign of anything. You've wrecked the place!" Addams snapped in anger with a frown, "The engines are burnt out. All we've got is auxiliary lights. Everything else is kaput. We can't move. We're stuck in orbit." The man explained, placing his hands on his hips. "Thanks to you, you idiot!" Addams leaves, I would've said something but she was right this time. He panicked, he didn't listened and he sure as hell didn't think about what I could've done to shield us. He didn't even give me a chance because all he could think about was that Monster. Always the same damn thing with those two. "I know you, though. I bet you've got a plan, haven't you? Eh? Come on. You've always got a trick up your sleeve. Nice little bit of the old Doctor flim-flam, sort of thing? Eh?" Theta shoots him a look causing him to pause before looking away. "Oh, blimey." I scoffed shaking my head as I moved to sit in the captain's chair up on the higher deck in the back.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Theta is working on some wiring when he sees a bright object streaking towards the planet. I frown as I move to stand in front of the window as I watched it. The diamond falls to Earth with a big bang. Two Land Rovers drive up to the burning crater. The diamond is intact, sitting at the bottom of the hole. I sighed before looking away and moving towards Theta who had continued working on the teleport. "Aye, aye. Got this old tub mended?" Wilf asked as he came to stand beside me, I was now leaning against a wall with my arms crossed. My body was still regenerating so I was trying my hardest to stay awake, my new red hair came down my shoulders in light waves. Theta was trying not to notice anything about my new body because of the situation we were in. "Just trying to fix the heating." He uttered out in response, liar. "Oh. I've always dreamt of a view like that. Hee, hee. I'm an astronaut. It's dawn over England, look. Brand new day. My wife's buried down there. I might never visit her again now. Do you think he changed them, in their graves?"

"I'm sorry." Theta murmured out loud, more or less to me, I nodded back in response. "No, not your fault." Wilf uttered out, "Isn't it?" I asked, causing them to look towards me, "It's on us both." I told him, "Oh, 1948, I was over there. End of the Mandate in Palestine. Private Mott. Skinny little idiot, I was. Stood on this rooftop, in the middle of a skirmish. It was like a blizzard, all them bullets in the air. The world gone mad. Yeah, you don't want to listen to an old man's tales, do you?" He laughed gently shaking his head. "I'm older than you." Theta shot him a look with a raised eyebrow. "Get away." Wilf laughed, "I'm nine hundred and six. Kate is eight hundred and fifty six, we used to be the same age but I started to travel and she was stuck on a planet where time moves differently." He slowly gazed up at me and I gave him a small smile in response. "What, really, though?"

"Yeah."

"Nine hundred years. We must look like insects to you."

"I think you look like giants."

"Listen, I, I want you to have this. I've kept it all this time, and I thought..." Wilf offers his revolver to the Doctor. "No." I raised an eyebrow between the two. "No, but if you take it, you could..." Theta shook his head with a glare but I knew in the end he would use it. "No. You had that gun in the mansion. You could have shot the Master there and then." I explained with a frown, "Too scared, I suppose." He shrugged, "I'd be proud." He breathed out towards Wilf. "Of what?" Wilf asked in confusion, "If you were my dad." I smiled widely at the man I love who smiles at Wilf. "An I, for a father-in-law."The old man blushing as he laughs gently with a shake of his head. "Oh, come on, don't start. But you said, you were told he will knock four times and then you die. Well, that's him, isn't it? The Master. That noise in his head? The Master is going to kill you." I sighed shaking my head, if only they knew what I have seen. I couldn't change this. This was meant to happen, and even if I could find a way to change it, Theta need to change. It was time. Just as it had been for me. "Yeah." My eyes looked towards Earth as we floated in space. "Then kill him first." I couldn't see Theta shake his head but I knew he did. "And that's how the Master started. It's not like I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse. I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. Sometimes I think a Time Lord lives too long. I can't. I just can't."

"If the Master dies, what happens to all the people?" Wilf asked looking between us, "I don't know." Theta breathed out and it was true, we really didn't know. "Doctor, what happens?" Wilf asked again, "The template snaps." I spoke up causing Theta to nod in agreement. "What, they go back to being human? They're alive, and human. Then don't you dare, sir. Don't you dare put him before them. Now you take this. That's an order, Doctor. Take the gun. You take the gun and save your life. And please don't die. You're the most wonderful man and I don't want you to die." Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked away again. I hated this man but I loved him all the same. "Never." Wilf was crying as well as Theta shook his head. The speaker within the ship suddenly cut on, "A star fell from the sky. Don't you want to know where from? Because now it makes sense, Doctor." The cacti people looked up from the console they were working on. "It's an open broadcast. Don't reply, or he'll know where we are." She snipped at the man who went to move towards it. "The whole of my life. My destiny. The star was a diamond. And the diamond is a Whitepoint Star. And I have worked all night to sanctify that gift. Now the star is mine. I can increase the signal and use it as a lifeline. Do you get it now? Do you see? Keep watching, Doctor. This should be spectacular. Over and out."

"What's he on about? What's he doing? Doctor, what does that mean?" My hearts pounded against my ribs, this wasn't good. I mean, I more or less expected it but my vision didn't allow me to see this far. Shit. "A Whitepoint star is only found on one planet. Gallifrey. Which means it's the Time Lords. The Time Lords are returning." I explained causing Theta to look absolutely horrified, we both knew that if they came, they would take me with them when they left. If they left. "Well, I mean, that's good, isn't it? I mean, that's your people." Theta shakes his head, grabbing my hand and takes Wilf's revolver before pulling us into a run. We run into the main console room where Addams and Rossiter met us. The signal can be heard here, "What's that?" Addams asked, "Coming from Earth. It's on every single wavelength."

Theta is rushing around, working on bits and pieces. I close my eyes as I use my powers to start repairing any internal damage within the ship. The sonic didn't do much damage but dry a few wires. "But you said your people were dead. Past tense." Wilf spoke up with a frown, "Inside the Time War. And the whole War was Timelocked. Like, sealed inside a bubble. It's not a bubble but just think of a bubble. Nothing can get in or get out of the Timelock. Don't you see? Nothing can get in or get out, except something that was already there." Theta explains as he moves around connecting gadgets and wires, all the while gesturing with his hands. "The signal. Since he was a kid." I explained, interrupting him. "If they can follow the signal, they can escape before they die." Theta continued on as he pressed buttons and ran to the other side of the console. "Well, then, big reunion. We'll have a party." Wilf shouted, Theta ran past him back to the first console. "There will be no party." He takes out his sonic, "But I've heard you talk about your people like they're wonderful." He uses it on the console before he runs towards the center console. "That's how I choose to remember them, the Time Lords of old. But then they went to war. An endless war, and it changed them right to the core. You've seen my enemies, Wilf. The Time Lords are more dangerous than any of them."

"Time Lords, what lords? Anyone want to explain?" Addams shouts in slight panic as she looks between us three in confusion. "Right, yes, you. This is a salvage ship, yes? You go trawling the asteroid fields for junk?" Theta asked as he pointed at her, "Yeah, what about it?" She asked, blinking in confusion, "So, you've got asteroid lasers!" Theta shouted in victory as I sighed shaking my head. His mind was going a million miles a second. "Yeah, but they're all frazzled." Theta throws a lever and two gun alcoves open on either side of the flight controls, "Consider them unfrazzled. You there, what's your name?" I sighed, "Addams." I announced out loud. "I'm going to need you on navigation." He then turns to Rossiter, "And you, get in the laser-pod. Wilfred." He spins to face the old man. "Yeah?" Wilf asked looking between the two of us. "Laser number two. The old soldier's got one more battle." Addams shook in anger as she turned to him with a glare. "This ship can't move. It's dead!" Theta let's out a laugh, "Fix the heating." He turns to point at me as my eyes glow, using my powers to throw two levers forward, and the ship powers up.

"But now they can see us."

"Oh, yes!"

"This is my ship, and you're not moving it. Step away from the wheel."

"There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom, and consolation to the soul in times of need."

"What's that, then?"

"Allons-y!" Theta powers the spaceship down towards the Earth. The spaceship dives through the atmosphere. "Come on! Come on!" Theta shouts as I wince, barely managing to take a seat. "You are blinking, flipping mad." Addams shouts as we continue to hurtle towards the earth. "You two. What did I say? Lasers." He shouts back at them, "What for?" Rossiter asks in panic, "Because of the missiles. We've got to fight off an entire planet." I shout back causing his eyes to widen before he nodded, Wilf and Rossiter take their places in the transparent gunner's domes. "Hey! How does this thing work?" Wilf asked over comms, "The tracking's automatic. Just deploy the trigger on the joystick." I start pressing buttons to connect the comms between the gun rooms and the flight deck. "We've got incoming." Addams states, "Look at this one! Oh, my God!" Rossiter panics from his control room. "You two, open fire!" Theta skims the ocean, dodging the missiles. The ship shakes, my eyes closing as I take a breath, just like the Tardis. He can't drive for shit.

"Oh, my word!"

"Whoa. Whoa!"

"No, no, no, no, no!"

"Open fire! Come on, Wilf!" Wilf shoots down a missile, "Whoo! Oh, I wish Donna could see me now." I let out a laugh as I shook my head. "And there's more. Sixteen of them. Oh, and another sixteen." Addams speaks up from beside me as she watches the navigator. "Then get on the rear gun lasers! You two, open fire! Now!" She takes off running as I close my eyes to take control of the navigation system as well. "No, you don't!" They keep destroying missiles. "Come on!"Everyone keeps cheering as we take down our incoming enemies, "Come on! Fire!" The front window gets blown in, "Lock the navigation." Theta shouts back at me causing me to nod. "England. The Naismith mansion." I speak out loud and within the ship to navigate us. "Destination?" Theta asks me, "Fifty kliks and closing. We've locked on to the house." I respond as Addams speaks up from her station, "We are going to stop, though. Doctor? We are going to stop?"

"Doctor? Doctor, you said you were going to die."

"He said what?"

"But is that all of us? I won't stop you, sir. But is this it?"

Naismith-Master is looking out of the window at the approaching spaceship. "I think I should warn you." The Master glared at himself, "Not now!" Theta pulls the spaceship's nose up at the last moment, then opens a hatch in the floor and, with the revolver ready, jumps down through the glass dome. "Theta! Oh that moron! I could've just teleported him!" I smack my hand against my head before closing my eyes and teleporting in the room as he lands hard on the marble floor. He cannot hold the revolver and he cannot stand up. I move to stand in front of him protectively. The five Time Lords have arrived - the Gate has been replaced by a white space with raised up two steps. "My Lord Doctor. My Lord Master. We are gathered for the end. And our Queen, hello darling." I glare harshly at the man, "Hello, Father."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"Listen to me. You can't!" Theta quickly moves in front of me, staring the man down. He wasn't my biological father, but he had taken up the mantle when I was chosen as Queen. He was also a bastard. "It is a fitting paradox that our salvation comes at the hands of our most infamous child." I scoffed with an eye roll, "Oh, he's not saving you. Don't you realise what he's doing?" I snapped in annoyance and anger as I glared at the council of morons. "Hey, no, hey! That's mine. Hush. Look around you. I've transplanted myself into every single human being. But who wants a mongrel little species like them, because now I can transplant myself into every single Time Lord. Oh, yes, Mister President, sir, standing there all noble and resplendent and decrepit. Think how much better you're going to look as me." The Lord President holds up his metal gauntlet. It glows and everyone who looks like the Master goes through the head blur thing again. "No, no, don't. No, no, stop it! No, no, no, don't!" Finally, everyone on Earth is restored to themselves.

"On your knees, mankind." The people obey, "No, that's fine, that's good, because you said salvation. I still saved you. Don't forget that." The Master shouts as he stares them down, I sighed. He didn't give a damn, "The approach begins." Rassilon looked towards me with a smirk. "Approach of what?" The Master asked with a frown, "Something is returning. Don't you ever listen? That was the prophecy. Not someone, something." I snipped back at him, he shot me a glare in retaliation. "What is it?" He asked giving me major attitude causing me to roll my eyes in response. "They're not just bringing back the species. It's Gallifrey. Right here, right now." A big burning planet appears close to the Earth.The tidal forces of the new planet make the Earth shake. People are panicking as Gallifrey fills the sky. The people run from the room, "But, I did this. I get the credit. I'm on your side." Wilf pushes his way in. "Come on, get out of the way. Get out of the way! Doctor?" A technician is hammering on the door of his locked glass booth. "Help me, please. Somebody, please." I watch with a small frown but I don't say anything, it had to happen. I was also to busy watching our enemies, "All right! I've got you, mate. I've got you." Wilf goes into the open booth. "Wilf, don't. Don't!" Wilf unlocks the other booth, "I've got you. Come on. Go on." The freed technician runs. "But this is fantastic, isn't it? The Time Lords restored."

"You weren't there in the final days of the War. You never saw what was born. But if the Timelock's broken, then everything's coming through. Not just the Daleks, but the Skaro Degradations, the Horde of Travesties, the Nightmare Child, the Could-have-been King with his army of Meanwhiles and Never-weres. The Dead Queen risen again, the promise never kept. The War turned into hell. And that's what you've opened, right above the Earth. Hell is descending." Theta explained towards his friend causing me to flinch slight as Rassilon smirked at me. "My kind of world." The Master smirked smugly, I scoffed with an eye roll. "Just listen! Because even the Time Lords can't survive that." Rassilon laughed, "We will initiate the Final Sanction. The end of time will come at my hand. The rupture will continue until it rips the Time Vortex apart." The Master's eyes widened, "That's suicide." He uttered out in slight shock as to why he would even think about it. "We will ascend to become creatures of consciousness alone. Free of these bodies, free of time, and cause and effect, while creation itself ceases to be."

"You see now? That's what they were planning in the final days of the War. I had to stop them." I snapped in annoyance and anger, "Then, take me with you, Lord President. Let me ascend into glory." The Master pleaded but Rassilon shook his head. "You are diseased, albeit a disease of our own making. No more. The only one we'll be taking is our Queen. The regent who broke her word, she needs to be changed again." Theta growls in anger, aiming the revolver at the Lord President. "Choose your enemy well. We are many. The Master is but one." Rassilon snarled towards Theta with a threatening look. "But he's the President. Kill him, and Gallifrey could be yours. Although, that would mean you have to kill Kate too." The Master smirked, as Theta turns and aims at him. "He's to blame, not me. Oh, the link is inside my head. Kill me, the link gets broken, they go back. You never would, you coward. Go on then. Do it." Theta aims at the Lord President again. "Exactly. It's not just me, it's him. He's the link. Kill him!"

"The final act of your life is murder. But which one of us?" Behind the Lord President, the Woman lowers her hands and looks over Theta's shoulder directly at me. She then makes eye contact with Theta and a tear rolls down her cheek. He turns back to face the Master who looks shocked and slightly hurt, "Get out of the way." The Master smirks before he moves and Theta shoots the diamond in its gizmo. The link explodes and the Time Lords are sucked away. "The link is broken. Back into the Time War, Rassilon. Back into hell." I snarled in anger, "Gallifrey falling! Gallifrey falls!" The woman shouts in horror, "You'll die with me, Doctor." Rassilon hissed in response. "I know." Rassilon aims his gauntlet at Theta, The Woman covers her face again. "Get out of the way." Theta and I step back and the Master attacks the Lord President with his energy. "You did this to me! All of my life! You made me! One! Two! Three! Four!" Rassilon is forced to his knees. The Time Lords and the Master disappear in a bright light and Gallifrey fades away from the sky. The people rejoice, "I'm alive. I've. There was. I'm still alive." Theta starts to cry as he falls to his knees and hugs my belly. My eyes tear up as I watch Wilf reach up.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"They gone, then? Yeah, good-o. If you could let me out?" Theta starts, "Yeah." He breaths out in slight sadness. "Only, this thing seems to be making a bit of a noise." Realization hits as as he pulls off me. "The Master left the Nuclear Bolt running. It's gone into overload." He moves over to the empty chamber, he turns back to me with sad look. "And that's bad, is it?" Wild asked, "No, because all the excess radiation gets vented inside there. Vinvocci glass contains it. All five hundred thousand rads, about to flood that thing." He explained, "Oh. Well, you'd better let me out, then." Wilf let out a dry chuckle, as Theta gulped slightly. "Except it's gone critical. Touch one control and it floods. Even this would set it off." The sonic screwdriver, "I'm sorry." Wilf uttered out in realization that he would be the one that kills Theta. "Sure."

"Look, just leave me." Wilf breaths out with a sad sigh, "I could..." Theta holds up his hand, silencing me. He knew exactly what I was going to say but he also knew that it needed to be him. "Okay, right then, I will. Because you had to go in there, didn't you? You had to go and get stuck, oh yes. Because that's who you are, Wilfred. You were always this. Waiting for me all this time." He spoke with a distant look, I couldn't help but roll my eyes, he was so dramatic. "No really, just leave me. I'm an old man, Doctor. I've had my time." Wilf watched us with a sad look, "Well, exactly. Look at you. Not remotely important. But me? I could do so much more. So much more! But this is what I get. My reward. And it's not fair! Oh. Oh. I've lived too long." I sighed, before moving to stand in front of him. "You will, my love. You will." I breathed out as I placed my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my hand with his eyes closed, "No. No, no, please, please don't. No, don't! Please don't! Please!"

"Wilfred, it's my honour. Better be quick. Three, two, one." Theta quickly goes into the open booth and unlocks Wilf's side. Wilf runs out and red light floods the Theta's booth. It hurts a lot, he had disconnected our connection so only he could feel the pain before he curls up into a ball. Then the power shuts down. After a few moments, he slowly gets up, wincing in pain as he does so. "What? Hello." Wilf looks towards me as I move to stand in front of the door. "Hi." I whispered to him, "Still with us?" Wilf asked from behind me. "The system's dead. I absorbed it all. Whole thing's kaput. Oh. Now it opens, yeah." Theta comes out of the booth, "Well, there we are, then. Safe and sound. Mind you, you're in hell of a state. You've got some battle scars there." He rubs his face and the cuts vanish. "But they've. Your face. How did you do that?" His regeneration entertainment has started, he would be changing soon. "It's started." Wilf hugs Theta, all of us with sad looks upon our faces. We soon make our way to the Tardis to take Wilfred home. It wouldn't be our last goodbye though, even if it feels that way.

Sylvia runs to the front door and sees Wilf and we soon come out of the Tardis. "Oh, she's smiling. As if today wasn't bad enough. Anyway, don't go thinking this is goodbye, Wilf. I'll see you again, one more time." Theta cringes slightly causing me to smack him. "What do you mean? When's that?" He asked looking between us, "Just keep looking. I'll be there." I watched him before glancing towards the house, "Where are you going?" Wilf asked again, "To get my reward." Theta steps inside just before I spot Donna peek out as well. Goodbye.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Martha and Mickey Smith are running from explosions, Fay was right behind Martha, seeming to have appeared when it all started. "I told you to stay behind." Mickey snapped at both Martha and Fay, but she was just like her father and ignored him with a shrug. "Well, you looked like you needed help. Besides, you're the one who persuaded me to go freelance." Martha explained herself causing him to roll his eyes. "Yeah, but we're being fired at by a Sontaran. A dumpling with a gun. And this is no place for a married woman or a child!" He pointed out towards Fay who stuck her tongue out at him. "I have to be here." Fay spoke, "Well then, You shouldn't have married me." Martha snipped right after. A Sontaran - Commander Jask, apparently - is on a catwalk behind them with a clear shot, when Theta hits him on the probic vent with a hammer.

"If we go in here and down to the factory floor, and down past that corridor, then he won't know that we're here." Mickey speaks not paying attention, "Mickey. Where's Fay?" Martha panics before she sees the little family on the catwalk. "Mickey." She gains his attention causing him to smile widely as they wave and cheer. "Hey!" They hug to the sound of the Tardis dematerializing.

"They were saying goodbye."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Young Luke Smith is on the phone. "That was the maddest Christmas ever, Clive. Mum still doesn't know what happened. She got Mister Smith to put out this story saying that Wi-Fi went mad all across the world, giving everyone hallucinations. I mean, how else do you explain it? Everyone with a different face.." Luke crosses the road without looking, and the Doctor drags him away from being run down. "But it's you! You're-" The Doctor walks back to the Tardis where Kate is standing with Fay. "Mum! Mum!"

"What? What is it?"

"It's him. It's the Doctor. That's Kate too, isn't it? She's changed but it's her." The Doctor, Fay and Kate wave goodbye. She tears up in sadness before smiling again.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Complete with Raxacoricofallapatorian, Graske, and a little Adipose. Jack Harkness is drinking alone while a Murray Gold song is being sung. The barman puts a piece of paper in front of Jack. "From the woman over there."
Jack looks up and sees the Doctor and Kate who had a smirk on her face. The paper says, his name is Alonso. A young man in Edwardian naval uniform sits next to Jack. Jack salutes to them then turns to the young man. "So, Alonso, going my way?" Jack flirts with a wide smirk on his face, "How do you know my name?"

"I'm kind of psychic."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know what I'm thinking right now?"

"Oh, yeah."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"No, it's not just a story, no. Every word of it's true. I found my great grandmother's diary in the loft, and she was a nurse in 1913, and she fell in love with this man called John Smith. Except he was a visitor from another world and in love with another. She fell in love with a man from the stars, who was with another. And she wrote it all down." She signs the book for the young man. A Journal of Impossible Things, by Verity Newman, who is the spitting image of her great-grandmother Joan Redfern. "Thank you." The next book is presented for signing.

"And who's it for?" She asks not looking up, "The Doctor." He told her his hand tightly gripped in mine. "To the Doctor. Funny, that's the name he used." She looks up at us, staring for a minute before smiling gently at our hands and the little girl in between us. "Was she happy in the end?" I asked gently as Fay snatched the book of the table with a sneaky smile. "Yes. Yes, she was. Were you?" He looked towards me with absolute love causing me to smile back.

"Absolutely."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

The bells are ringing for the end of a wedding ceremony. Donna and Shaun are married, "You look lovely. Come here." He kisses them both, "Everybody, three cheers. Hip, hip"

"Hooray!"

"Hip, hip"

"Hooray!"

"Hip, hip"

"Hooray!"

"Right, come on then, you lot. This photo is just with friends. Come on. And I want all of you in it. Come on. That's it. Well, friends, and Nerys. Oh, I'm only joking. Oh, look at her." Donna laughs as the women glares back at her. "You made me wear peach." She hissed angrily, "That's because you are a peach. Furry skin, stone inside, going off."

"Okay, smile."

"Cheese!"

"How about it, Wilfred?"

"Eh?"

"Well, it's never too late."

"Will you behave, Minnie. Honestly."

"I'm going to catch that bouquet."

"Oh, dear."

Sylvia sees the Doctor and the Tardis just outside the lych gate. "Dad." They go over to him, "And here you are, eh? Same old face. Where's Kate? Didn't I tell you you'd be all right? Oh! They've arrested Mister Naismith. It was on the news. Crimes undisclosed. And his daughter. Both of them, locked up. But I keep thinking, Doctor, there's one thing you never told me. That woman. Who was she?" The Doctor smiled glancing over at Kate who was talking to Donna, the said women frowned for a moment before Kate's eyes glowed. There was a pause before Donna's eyes widened and she pulled Kate into a tight hug.

Kate started to cry happily as Donna reached down to hug Fay, making her promise to come around. Looking over to him, she smiled brightly and waved with a wink as Kate came over. Saying one last goodbye to their friend who now remembered them again. "I just wanted to give you this. Wedding present. Thing is, I never carry money, so I just popped back in time, borrowed a quid off a really lovely man. Geoffrey Noble, his name was. Have it, he said. Have that on me." Sylvia is nearly in tears, "Smile!" Wilf gives the envelope to Donna who walks over with them.

"Oh, don't tell me, spaceman. It's a bill. Just what I need, right now. A lottery ticket? What a cheap present. Still, you never know. It's a triple rollover this week. I might get lucky. Oi, Shaun! Come on, we're on a tight schedule. Oxtail soup at two thirty." Wilf salutes us before he leaves, Donna paused and rushed back to pull Theta into one last hug. "Thanks for the memories and don't you dare forget to visit." She runs back leaving us in tears and smiles.

Theta staggers painfully back towards the Tardis, as I held him up we are stopped by Sigma. "We will sing to you, Doctor. The universe will sing you to your sleep. This song is ending, but the story never ends." Theta looks at me with a whimper as I gave him a small reassuring smile and carry him along.

Golden energy streams from his hand, "It's okay, daddy." Fay speaks with a small smile as he sets the Tardis going, looking towards me with tears if in his eyes. "I don't want to go." He whispered out as I held my hand out and gave him a smile. "We'll be right here. Always." The golden energy regenerates, and starts a lot of fires in the Tardis. He turns into a gangly hyperactive drink of water with a long fringe of hair dangling over one eye. Well, I suppose at least he does look slightly alien. Our daughter seemed to love him already as she watched him with a bright smile.

"Legs. I've still got legs. Good. Arms. Hands. Ooo, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears, yes. Eyes, two. Nose, I've had worse. Chin, blimey. Hair. My love! I've got hair!" He gasps in shock, "I'm a girl!" Feels his throat, "No. No. I'm not a girl. And still not ginger, you're ginger again! Why can't I be? And something else. Something important. I'm, I'm, I'm-" He rambled on as I watched, suddenly there was a Bang! as the TARDIS rocks. The console room is one fire and I'm finally snapped out of my daze as does he, Fay laughs as she runs to the console chair to hang on as we go down.

"Ha! Crashing!" He laughs as The Tardis is plummeting back down to Earth. "Ha, ha! Whoo hoo hoo! Ah! Geronimo!" Both Fay and Theta cheer together.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

So....

Fay.

Has powers.

Like her beautiful strong mother, this was the first time she has ever used them and the first look. If you couldn't figure out, although y'all are smart so I know y'all did.

She has teleportation powers. I will most likely limit them a little since she is still young. She won't get anymore powers until probably her second regeneration if I decide to give her any.

Donna has her memory back!!

So there will be definite mentions of Donna, Jack, Mickey and Martha; I might even go for cameos but we will see if I get lazy about it or not lol.

Thank you all for staying this long and all of the support!!!!

This took me forever, I'm sorry guys my Wattpad was being an ass so I had to wait for it to be fixed. Also I'm in between jobs so that's been going on.

Anyway, love you all. Hope you enjoy and goodby ten, hello eleven!!!

7,920 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 197 19
Welcome to another book! If I leave notes at the end of chapters read them! SMUT WARNING THIS BOOK HAS SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that's it bye bye
1.1K 77 20
《--》 One morning, in an average day in Rose Tyler's life, she has an unfortunate encounter with living plastic mannequins, where she met the freshly...
4.5K 98 17
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains . Swear words . Violence . Sexual stuffs There's going to be some smuts in some of this so only read if you don't m...
56 0 4
The Doctor and the Master are both the stuff of legend in the kinky world, but outside of it, their personal life is a mess.