тнє ℓαѕт qυєєи // тнє ∂σ¢тσя

By Silverfloor23

Backstory/Description in the book WARNING ⚠️ - SMUT More

The Last Queen
Cast
Extra Cast/Big Announcement
Themes
Dalek
The Long Game
Father's Day
The Empty Child
The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Paring Of Ways
Born Again
The Christmas Invasion
New Earth
Tooth and Claw
School Reunion
The Girl In The Fireplace
Rise Of The Cybermen
Age Of Steel
The Idiots Lantern
The Impossible Planet
The Satan Pit
Love and Monsters
Fear Her
Army Of Ghosts
Doomsday
The Runaway Bride
Smith's and Jones
The Shakespeare Code
Gridlock
Daleks In Manhatten
Evolution Of The Daleks
The Lazarus Experiment
42
Human Nature
Family Of Blood
Blink
Utopia
The Sound Of The Drums
Last Of The Time Lords
Time Crash
Voyage Of The Damned
Partners In Crime
The Fires Of Pompeii
Planet Of The Ood
The Sontaran Stratagem
The Poison Sky
The Doctor's Other Daughter
The Unicorn and The Wasp
Silence In The Library
Forest Of The Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Journey's End
The Next Doctor
Planet Of The Dead
The Waters On Mars
A Wedding Of Time
The End Of Time #1
The End Of Time #2
The Eleventh Hour
The Beast Below
Victory Of The Daleks
The Time Of Angels
Flesh And Stone
Meanwhile In The Tardis
The Vampires Of Venice
Amy's Choice
The Hungry Earth
Cold Blood
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang

The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith and a Family Vacation

486 12 2
By Silverfloor23

{"Has it really been forty five years?"}

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

The Wedding Of Sarah Jane Smith

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

(This will only be the second part when The Doctor comes in, I just wanted to include this one so I can write Sarah Jane with Kate, Fay and The Doctor. Please no hate.)

(Also, Fay isn't old enough in the Sarah Jane adventures for the picture above but I decided that after I made it. So just deal with it lol. It happens.)

"Good afternoon, everyone, I'm the Superintendent Registrar. We are here today to witness the marriage of Sarah Jane Smith and Peter Anthony Dalton. In each other's company they have found happiness, fulfilment and love, and they wish to affirm their relationship with this marriage. Now, I have to ask this question. If any person can show just cause or impediment why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." She is almost drowned out by the Tardis engines. Theta and I run in together, "Stop this wedding now!" He shouts loudly as I keep a tight hold on my daughter who cooed at her father. "What?" Sarah gasped string at us in shock,

"What's going on?"

"Who the hell is that?"

"I don't believe it."

"Who's he?"

"Master! Mistress!" I bent down to greet K-9 who immediately loved on Fay. "I said, stop this wedding." A strong wind blows through the room. "Alert! Alert! Danger, Mistress!" K-9 turns to face Sarah Jane, "Stop! Get away from him!" The wind is strong, keeping Theta and I from moving. Not that I could do much anyway as I held Fay. "No! Peter, no!" Sarah tries to yank her arm away, "Don't be afraid, Sarah Jane. It's the Angel." A faceless figure in white appears. "The Trickster!" A girl sitting next to Luke shouts in shock. "Mum! Mum!" Luke tries to get up only to fall back, "Sarah! Trickster, let her go!" Theta shouts in panic and anger. "Too late, Time Lord. You're mine, Sarah Jane Smith. Mine forever." Theta moves forwards just a bit as the Trickster reaches her. "Sarah!" Theta and I shout, my eyes beginning to glow. "Doctor!" The Trickster, Peter and Sarah Jane vanish.

The ground starts to shake as a wave of energy rushes over everyone before they all disappear except the three kids up front. "Mom! Dad!" The girl shouts in panic, "Hold On! Everyone, hold on." Theta rushes forward to cover Fay and I before everything goes white for a second then black.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

I groaned slightly as I opened my eyes, I could feel arms around me as I laid on the floor. Theta was cooing in my ear as I listened to him talk to Fay, slowly sitting up I smiled gently as I watched him rock her. He finally looked up with a smile, "Thank god, you're up. Come on, baby. We gotta move." He helped me up, handing Fay to me before we moved over to the kids that were still passed out. "Luke? Luke Smith." Luke wakes up lying on the floor, "Doctor? Kate?" He looked between us in confusion.

"That's us. Good to meet you in the flesh." Theta smiled at the boy who quickly sits up in panic. "What, what happened? Mum and the Trickster." He looks around for a second in horror, "Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke, listen to me. Everything's going to be all right. We can find Sarah. We can bring her back. I promise. But I need you to be strong for me, just like you were before. I know you can do it." Clyde and Rani wake up, "Who are you?" Clyde snips slightly looking between us with disdain. "Hello, Clyde. And that will be Rani." Theta and I smiled at them, "What? How'd you know my name?" Clyde looked at us in surprise, "Wait a moment. You must be. It's you, isn't it?" Rani pointed towards Theta with a shocked looked, then turned to Fay and I. "That's us." Theta waved, "The Doctor. His wife Kate, and their daughter, Fay." She breathed out in shock.

"That's him." Luke responded, "I hope you're as good as Sarah Jane says you are." Clyde scoffs as Theta leans down to check the floor then gets up and moves to the center of the room. "Well, you know journalists, always exaggerating. But yeah, I'm pretty amazing on a good day." Theta laughed as he winked at me, his tongue running along his teeth making him look even more enticing. "Master, query. Where is Mistress Sarah Jane?" K9 suddenly came forward, "K9! Did you miss me. Did you miss me, eh?" He bends down and gently taps the side of K9. "Repeat. Whereabouts of Sarah Jane? Where is she?" I chuckled lowly as Theta pouted slightly from being ignored. "Where are we?" Clyde asked as he slowly turned to face us from checking out the window. It was all white outside, "There's been a dimensional shift. Time's moved on but us, and this entire building, we've been left behind." Theta explained as he moved towards the window with the children. "There's nothing out there." Rani breathed out in shock, and she was right, the hotel, and the bit of ground it stands on, are floating in white limbo.

"I said all along, I knew there was something wrong about all of this. And what exactly is going on?" Clyde throws his hands up in exasperation causing me to chuckle as Fay reaches for her father. "I'll explain later." He grunts out, taking her before reaching into his pocket. The three speak at once but Theta silences them with a football rattle. "Shush. Here's the answer to all your questions. Yes, that was the Trickster. Yes, we're trapped. Yes, we're the only ones who can get us out of the trap. Yes, I'm going to bring Sarah Jane, and your mum and dad, and all the others back safe, but I can't do any of it without you." Theta bounced Fay on his hip who giggle excitedly. "You, you need us?" Clyde asks with a scoff as Rani cooes towards Fay. "Just like Sarah Jane needs you." I spoke up with a smile, Rani suddenly frowns and paused. "My mum and dad, where are they?" She asked looking between everyone with sad and scared eyes.

"Just go along with him, Rani. I saw them save the world." Luke praised with a smile, "You helped us save the world, Lukey boy. Right. Come on, we can use the Tardis. I assume everybody knows what the Tardis is, unless you've really not been paying attention. And, allons-y!" He hands Fay back to me and takes off causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance. "Oh, no, no, no, no. It was there. It was right there. Wait, wait, wait." The Tardis starts to materialise. "That noise. I've heard it before." Rain breaths out as we both frown in slight annoyance. "That was me, trying to break through. Got knocked back by the Trickster." Theta explained to her, "Temporal schism is preventing Tardis materialisation." K9 announced, "Wait a minute. That's the Tardis? It's just a wooden box."

"Come on, you can do it. More power. Come on!" The Tardis fades away, Theta and I frown sadly. "Okay, got no Tardis. It can't materialise here until time moves forward." I explained as we turned to face the three of them. "What, so we're trapped here, wherever this is?" Rani asked with a scoff, "No. Because what have I got? I've got K9." Theta cooed again causing Fay to giggle. "Affirmative." K9 responded, "And I've got you three. And any friend of Sarah Jane Smith is a friend of ours." Theta spoke looking between them as he grabbed my hand. "But where is this? What's happened to the rest of the world?" Clyde asked, "Our present location nowhere, no when." I explained at the same time as K9 causing everyone to look between us, except Theta. "No when?" Luke asked me, "Look at the clocks." I told him as I pointed towards one of the clocks.

"Time's stopped." Luke breathed out, "What? You're joking." Clyde frowned as he took a closer look. "No. Time hasn't stopped. This second's on a loop. Twenty three seconds and twenty three minutes past three o'clock." Luke explained with his eyes widening at the same time. "And we're caught inside it. In this one second." Theta continued for him in explanation. "But again, where is Sarah Jane?" Clyde asked, "I think she's right here."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"So we've been kept behind in this second." Rani asked as we moved along the building, Theta was on the floor with his brainy specs as Fay slowly fell asleep in my arms."Affirmative Mistress Rani." K9 confirmed, "But the rest of the world, Mum and Dad and everyone else, they've moved on from here, forwards in time. Why has the Trickster trapped us here?" Rani spun around to face Theta who popped up. "Oh, come on, Rani. You know the answer to that." He scoffed a little, "We're Sarah Jane's friends, all of us. Her best friends." Rani explained causing me to raise an eyebrow towards her. "Yeah. Which means?" I asked gently trying to lead her on, while Theta runs up the steps to check our surroundings. "Hostages. He can use us to get at her." I smiled at her in confirmation. "We've met the Trickster before, but we've never found out who he is." Clyde explained turning to Theta, who finally bounded down. "The Trickster is a creature from beyond the universe. Forever trying to break in to our reality, manifest himself. He's one of the Pantheon of Discord."

"That's a good name for a band." Rani scoffed with an eye roll, "Yeah, actually, not bad. He's an eternal exile, who exists to wreak havoc. But we can fight him, the five of us. And we can win."His sonic screwdriver starts beeping, "Oh! Ha, that's it. A time trace. Just a hint of Sarah Jane. Ooo, she's close."Sarah Jane walks through what is to her an empty area. Rani shivers and I raise an eyebrow. "What was that? Felt like someone just walked over my grave." I smirked at her question, "It's her." I explained gently. "Oh, oh, oh, she's here. She's here! Sarah!" Theta started shouting before I shushed him since Fay had just managed to fall asleep. He winced at me before clearing his throat. "Sarah Jane. She doesn't like being called Sarah." Rani snipped at him in annoyance, "She does by me. K9?" He spun towards K9, "Scanning, Master." We move towards a door way, "Doctor! Kate!" We heard her but we couldn't see her, "Mum. That was her." Luke's eyes widened as Theta bent down next to K9. "K9, isolate the time trace."

"Affirmative, Master."

"K9?"

"Temporal schism divided in two, Master."

"Yes, of course. We're trapped here in 3:23:23. and Sarah Jane's trapped too, just in another second."

"Hold on. You said you'd explain later. Well, it's later. Please explain."

"The Trickster doesn't want us helping Sarah, so he's separated us, trapped us in two different seconds." I explained, In the other second, Sarah Jane runs up the stairs. "Doctor." We spin around towards the stairs where her voice came next. "Oh, oh, she's upstairs. Come on. Luke take Fay, K9, watch for the Tardis, you see it coming back, shout the place down." We follow after him, "Orders accepted, Master." K9 responded, "You three with me. Spit spot." I hand a sleeping Fay to Luke who smiles awkwardly but holds her nonetheless. Sarah Jane goes through a door labelled 2nd floor 201-230 and into the same room as before. "It's not possible." She breathed out as she spun in a circle. "We can't run away, Sarah Jane." Peter explained as he moved in closer to her. "The one time I fall in love, the one time everything goes right, and it's a trap. I thought I loved you, but you aren't even real."

"You do love me. I'm here, flesh and blood." He tells her gently with a smile, "Are you? And I was worried about my secrets. Well, it turned out you were hiding something pretty big, weren't you?" She glared as she walked forward, down the isle. "I only kept one secret. I knew you wouldn't believe me. You'd think I was mad. That's why I never told you about the Angel." He told her as he met her halfway, "The Angel? That's what you call him, but he, it, it's a creature, an alien being." She snapped in slight anger. "Please, listen, I'll tell you everything. Please. A few months ago I was working from home. Had a stupid accident, fell down the stairs. I thought I was going to die, then he appeared."

"Peter. I can give you life, and the true love you've always longed for. All you have to do is give me your agreement. Do I have your agreement?"

"Yes."

"Then you are real. Oh Peter, he tricked you." She started to tear up, "No. He found you for me. He wanted us to be happy." He shook his head with tears in his own eyes. "Then why the ring? Why hypnotise me?" She asked him, "He said it would protect you. You accepted my proposal before the ring went on. You said you loved me before the ring went on. Didn't you love me? Didn't you mean it?" He responded back in question watching her as she paused and then smiled. "Oh, Peter."They embrace. Meanwhile, back in the 23rd second, the four of us run in. "How did we end up here again?" Rani asked looking highly confused. "It's a spatial loop mixed up with a temporal loop." Clyde responded causing all of us to turn to him. Rani looked shocked while Theta and I smirked, "How did you work that one out?" Rani asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, we've been doing this for a while now. I have taken notes." He shrugged. "Come on, come on, come on, Sarah. Let me find you." And in Sarah Jane's moment...

"And now for the things I never told you. I've fought him before. I fight creatures like him. That is my life. And he's used my past, my parents, against me, and now he's using you." They say down together as she explained everything to him, "He saved me. He brought us together." Peter shook his head in denial. "I'll show you what he is. Trickster? Trickster!" She yelled out as she stood up and spun around to look around the room. "Sarah Jane Smith." The Trickster appeared hissing her name, "Why have you done this? What do you want?" She demanded staring it down. "I want you to be happy." She scoffed. Whilst.... "Hang on, though. This is mad. The Trickster, he's this all-powerful immortal who wants to cause chaos throughout the stars, and he wants Sarah Jane to get married. What does he get out of that?" Rani asked as Theta and I continued to look around the room.

LYou want us to get married. And then what?" Sarah Jane asked with a dark glare and a scoff. "You will forget all that has happened here as though it has never been, and then here is the life you will lead." A vision of the possible future, "Mister and Mrs Dalton." Cheers and throwing confetti. Peter and Sarah Jane were cleaning the attic. "All done?" She asked him, "I've finally got all the junk cleared out." He nodded back both of them smiling. "Right, decorator's due on Monday. Turn this into a proper little office." And back to the moment. "I will bring you happiness." The Trickster hissed out, "But what's the price? There's got to be a catch. With you there always is." She hissed back with a glare as she shook her head, "Sarah Jane, all you have to say is I do." Peter told her as he moved to stand next to her. "And if you don't, you will remain here forever." The Trickster finally spoke up causing her to smirk, "Then so be it." She smiled smugly.

"So will Peter. And so will your son and your friends. You'll condemn them to remain here. This place is nowhere. And it's forever." The Trickster vanishes, "Now do you see? Now do you see what he is." She growled in anger, "It doesn't matter. You can save them, Luke and the others." He holds up the wedding ring. Meanwhile, we stand in a circle at the end of the isle. "She's here. If I can narrow the link ratio." Theta uttered out as he pulled out his sonic to try and focus on her. "Doctor." Back in its black robe, which it was known to be in. "Ah. You look better in black. Or is white the new black?" Theta smirked as he clicked his tongue moving closer to the Trickster. "At last. Doctor. I could feel this moment reverberating back through the ages. The meeting of the Pantheon of Discord and the last of the Time Lords." I rolled my eyes, "What am I chopped liver?" I uttered out in annoyance. "The last queen of legends. Don't worry, you are no such thing as chopped liver." It hissed at me causing shivers to run down my spine as I moved slightly behind Theta. I never thought I could get creeped out by this thing but here I am. "I've known the legends of the Pantheon since I was a little boy. Kate has learned of every species in the universe. We've fought your shadows and your changelings. I never thought we'd actually meet."

"And I know the legends of the Doctor. The man of ice and fire, who walked among gods, who once held the Key to Time in his hands. And his love, Kate. The Queen of a dead planet, the smartest of their kid and the one with the greatest gifts known. The bringer of death. The Earth and Water to his Fire and Ice. Now they are surrounded by children." I couldn't help but take a breath at its words, the details of us and who we are. "They're our friends. Which reminds me, you're looking a bit lonely for a Pantheon." Theta growled with a dark look, "I embody multitudes. And who are you, the couple who has lost everybody, to talk to me of loneliness, when the Gate is waiting for you two?" It cocked its head at us chasing Theta and I to frown, I stepped forward. "What do you mean?" I spoke up, "Sarah Jane Smith is my prize. Even you, Doctor, didn't realise how wonderful she is." It ignored my question as my hearts pounded in slight panic.

"What do you want with her?" Theta growls in anger, his eyes darkening. "What I always want from any of those I visit. Her agreement. Goodbye, Doctor. Kate." The Trickster vanishes, "Her agreement. The power of words. She says I do, and. Yes, that's it!" Theta spins around in horror. "That's what?" Clyde asked looking confused, "She promises to love and honour her husband, the wedding ring goes on and then she's agreed to it. She's totally under the Trickster's power. Marital bliss, but she forgets all about this. She starts living a new life." I explained to them as Theta paced back and forth with a deep frown. "Forgetting about her old life protecting the Earth." Rani murmurs sadly, "And the planet's wide open, so aliens can just barge in?" Clyde questions as I nod back in response. "Without Sarah, without you lot saving the world from your attic in Ealing, there'll be chaos and destruction. Meat and drink to the Trickster." I explained causing them both to pause, then Clyde scoffed. "As if she's gonna say yes."

"But she will, won't she. Because we're here." Time engines, and Luke comes in with Fay now awake in his arms. He hands her to me as I smile at my babygirl. "Tardis! Beautiful. Yes! It's homing in on me. Emergency program, protecting the pilot. Of course. Partial materialisation." We all watched as it faded and then came again, but not the normal way it usually does. "What's happening?" Luke asked in confusion, "Look, that's pure artron energy. Tardis power. Equal and opposite to the Trickster's power. That's how we can fight him." Theta  unlocks the Tardis door. "Run!" We make a run for it, just barely making it as a strong wind is pushing starts pushing the kids back. "Doctor!" Rani shouts, "Come on, all of you, get in. Come on now." Theta manages to grab Clyde's hand, but he can't pull him in. The door slams shut and Clyde is held against it with artron energy playing all over him. The Tardis dematerializes, "Clyde!"

"It's just us then."

"You all right?"

"Yeah. I think. He'll come back for us, won't he?"

"What if he can't?"

"He will. I'll wait here for him. You check with K9." Clyde and Rani run off as Luke stays in the room. "The Doctor said the power of the Tardis could fight the Trickster. Something energy." Rani spoke loudly as she paced in place after they met up with K9. "Artron energy. Residue of Tardis engines. Known to be highly inimical to certain time-sensitive life forms." K9 explained, "There is no Tardis." Clyde sees a ball of energy in the palm of his hand. "Whoa." Clyde gapped in shock at the sight of his hand. "What's that?" Rani asked slightly scared, "Artron energy, Mistress Rani." K9 responded in fact. "And I got a shot of it." Clyde spoke up, "Then we can fight him?" Rani asked turning to look at him. "No. I can fight him."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"We can forget all this madness. You saw. We'll be married, we'll be together. Luke and the others, we can all go home." Peter explained to her as he moved close to her. "Oh, it would be so easy. But that's how he works. That's his deadliest weapon, temptation. I'm not making that mistake again." She shakes her head moving away from him, "But you'd never know." He insisted, "Peter, he wants me to stop me defending Earth."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"I can get close to the Trickster with this." Clyde insisted as he looked up from the energy on his hand. "Clyde, you can't. You don't know what you're doing." Rani spoke as she grabbed for him, "When has that ever stopped us? It's what Sarah Jane would do. It's what the Doctor taught her. I've got no choice." He insisted as he moved away from her. "Please, don't do this." Clyde opens the front doors of the hotel. "Trickster!" The Trickster appears in the white mist of limbo. "Clyde Langer. Why do you call me?" The Trickster hissed, "I wish to serve you. I wish to join the Pantheon." He steps forward, "Clyde, no!" Rain shouts just before the door closed. "You are of no importance." The Trickster pointed at Clyde to make a point. "I know something. A secret. Something that can help you." Clyde hinted, "You know nothing. You have the mind of a chittering insect. Be gone." The Trickster waves his hand and Clyde grabs it. "Gotcha." The Trickster yells out in anger and pain as Clyde electrocutes him with the energy.

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

"Please." The Tardis materializes and Theta opens the door, I stood behind him with Fay in my arms. "Sarah." Sarah Jane rushes forward, "Doctor. Kate." She breathed out as she smiled at us, I gave her a small smile back. "Got to be quick. The Tardis can't stabilise. Clyde's keeping the Trickster busy for the moment. Oh, those three are just brilliant." He tells her happily despite the desperate time. "Doctor, what can I do? If I say no, we're trapped here forever. If I say yes, I condemn the world to the Trickster. Either way I lose. There's no way out." She speaks with tears in her eyes causing Theta to frown in sadness at her. "It all rests with you, Sarah. Your greatest challenge. The hardest thing you'll ever face in your life." I tell her as I moved forward to stand next to Theta who opened the door a little wider for me.

"What is it? Tell me what I've got to do." Sarah watched us with desperate eyes full of sadness because deep down she already knew. "You've fought the Trickster before. You know how he operates, how he can be defeated." She looks back at Peter, who looks confused. "Oh, no. No." She shook her head as she turned back to face us, "I know you're a good man, Peter. I'm so sorry." Clyde and the Trickster appear, screaming. "Clyde!" Sarah Jane shouts in shock and horror. "I can't hold it." He lets the Trickster go. The Tardis dematerializes, "Doctor! Kate! Clyde, no." He has collapsed. "Peter, I do love you, but the Doctor's right. There is another way out." Sarah turns back to Peter after making sure Clyde was ok. "Do not listen to her lies." The Trickster groans in pain on the floor. "Your accident. He can only talk to people who are about to die. He comes to them in that final moment. He gives them back their life."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked looking between them in confusion. "Clyde and Rani said your house was empty. Why did you never let me see your house? You died in that accident, Peter. But he needed you, so he kept you half alive. And if we got married the bargain would be complete. He would bring you back to life." She explained gently to him, her own heart aching in sadness as she stared down the man she loved. "Your love brought me back to life. How can that be wrong, to save a life?" He asked her with a cock of his head. "Look at this, this is what he'll do to millions of people unless, unless you break your deal with him." She moves back towards Clyde bending down to cradle him in her lap. "But I'll lose you. I'll die. I don't want you to be alone." Peter  bends down and grabs her face to caress it. "I love you but I can't love you. You said you'd do anything to save me. If you love me, you know what you have to do." She tells him.

"No." The Trickster groans in pain from on the floor off to the side. "You got one thing exactly right. Sarah Jane and I, we were made for each other. we're the perfect match. And I know what she would do." Peter explains as he stands up and moves towards the Trickster. "But I chose you because you didn't have the strength." It groans trying to make Peter stay on his side. "You really don't know my Sarah Jane, do you? She gave me the strength. And I withdraw my agreement." He throws the ring at The Trickster.

"No!" The monster disappears as Peter slowly looks towards Sarah Jane. "So, here I go. I wish I'd always known you." He smiles sadly at her. "I love you, Peter." She tells him gently as she grabs his hand. "And I love you, Sarah Jane Dalton." Peter disappears in a shower of sparkles. We quickly run in, followed at a distance by K9. "Mum." Luke breathes out as he rushes into her arms. "Luke. Doctor. Oh, Doctor." They laugh as they hug as well, "My Sarah Jane. You did it. The trap's broken. Time's moving forward again, We're going home." The ground shakes as the world turns white again. "Hold on!" Luke shouts, "We're all going home." Theta breaths out as he grabs my hand and we disappear. "If any person can show just cause or impediment why they may not be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Everyone is back where they started, except for two. "Where's he gone? Sarah's bloke, where's he gone?" A woman asked in shock looking around. "He was just there."

"Where's The Doctor gone?"

"That all really happened, didn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Affirmative."

"Mum?"

"I'm sorry, everybody. I'm afraid the wedding is cancelled."

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Sarah Jane is sitting with K9. She has changed out of her dress. "Mister Smith, I need you." She calls out to her computer, "Welcome back, Sarah Jane." Luke, Clyde and Rani enter, still in their wedding outfits. "Mum, are you all right?" Luke asked as he went to sit next to her. "I'm going to be fine, I've got you, haven't I?" She laughed gently, "I can't believe the Doctor ran off like that. I can't believe Kate let him." Luke huffed with a frown on his face. "Sudden disappearing acts. That's him all over." She laughed sadly, "Sarah Jane, escalation of temporal flux." Mr Smith called out at the same time as K9, "Temporal flux escalating." The Tardis finds a place to park herself. "Doctor." Sarah gave him a pointed look as we stepped out, "What do you take me for, Sarah? Just thought I'd go the quick way. Ooo, I like it in here." He looks around with a small smile, as I fiddled with small things around while holding Fay. "Can we have a look?" Rani asked, Theta look slightly confused for a second. "What, in the Tardis? My Tardis! Course you can, yeah." He snaps his fingers and she opens. "Oh, wow. It really is, isn't it? It's bigger on the inside."

"It's beautiful."

"Transcendental dimensions."

"Wow, what does this do?"

"Hey, don't touch. You came all that way for me."

"You're so important. Not just to me. The Trickster wanted to end your story, but it goes on. The things you've done, Sarah, they're pretty impressive, but, oh, the things you're going to do." He smiled down at the woman who smiled back, I smiled just watching them. Even though Donna had become a good friend, Sarah Jane was and would always be his best friend. "The future. How about we could go for a ride?" Luke asked turning to his mom excitedly, "Or back. To the dinosaurs, yeah?" Clyde asked with a smile of his own, "Another planet?" Rain suggested. "No way. For one thing, you were grounded by the Judoon. And your parents would never forgive me. Go on." Luke, Rani and Clyde leave with sad looks. "Is this the last time I'm ever going to see you two?" She asked looking between us. "I don't know. I hope not." Theta spoke softly, "Goodbye, Doctor, until the next time." She pulled him into a hug causing him to suck in a breath. "Don't forget me, Sarah Jane." He grunted out trying not to cry, "No one's ever going to forget you." The Tardis dematerializes, "You were right. He is amazing and her."

"And so are we."

Theta smiled down at me as he watched me rock Fay, "Let's go." I breathed out gently as I grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Family Vacation

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After our adventure with Sarah Jane, we stopped again to see Martha. It had only been a week since we left but it felt like longer for us. Apparently in that time Mickey and Martha had finally settled down themselves which both Theta and I were super happy about. They both deserved each other, and I could honestly say the same us. We have always balanced each other out, always had one another's backs. Of course we had our moments just as every couple but we worked through them.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

Time passed by slowly as we found a couple of planets to settle down on. Of course there was trouble, always was when you love the man that seem to do nothing but attract attention. So while I stayed with our little girl, he went off to save people. I didn't mind; I rather sit back and relax a bit after doing so much in the last few years. Peace had always been easy for me but for Theta it was a lot harder although with our daughter around he had actually settled down a lot.

We both new something was coming. Something dark and we wanted to protect our child, raise her so she was old enough to understand things as we do. And so that is what we did, it took forty years and two planets but we did it.

.•° ✿ °•.

I watched with a proud smile as Theta walked our daughter up to the doors, The TARDIS herself humming happily as she opened them for her to see the black hole. Since we didn't have the untempered schism for her to look into, we tried our best to compensate for it. She looked into the black hole for five minutes before snapping out of it.

"The Wonder, but everyone can still call me Fay" Theta laughed as he hugged our daughter tightly and spun her around causing her to squeal happily.

"Daddy!"

°•. ✿ .•°

I chuckled and shook my head as Theta showed our daughter how to drive, although it wasn't going so well. He was still happy and so was she.

.•° ✿ °•.

Walking along the beach, I breathed in the fresh air and smiled up at the sky our last planet. I could feel it. "Mom!" My daughter called as she came running with a big smile on her face as Theta came chasing after her. I smiled as they came closer thinking that she would hide behind me and get caught but instead she veered out of the way causing him to come barreling into me.

With a grunt, I opened my eyes to see he had turned us so I would end up on top. There was a moment of silence before we burst out laughing.

After a few minutes of just basking in each other's presence, I leaned down to kiss him.

°•. ✿ .•°

"I can't believe it's been forty years." I mused as we watched the sunset together while Fay slept in our lap. "You know it's coming." I told him causing him to flinch, he had been avoiding this for so long but now he needed to do it. He needed to see them, they started calling six months ago but he ignored them.

Looking down at our daughter, he sighed. "I know but I don't want too." While he did get time with her, if this is truly his ending then it wasn't a lot of time.

"Well I'll drop her off with Martha and Mickey soon, and we will do this together."

He looked at me and gave me a sad smile before nodding and placing a gentle kiss on my head as we finished watching the sunset.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Here you guys go! Another update for the week. Thank you so much for the support!

I love you all and I hope y'all like this.

5,855 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 77 20
《--》 One morning, in an average day in Rose Tyler's life, she has an unfortunate encounter with living plastic mannequins, where she met the freshly...
107K 1.8K 29
A compilation of my Doctor x reader ideas. Finished in 2018, and finally gave it the completed title in 2022. I will do: Occasional classics!!!! 9th...
4.5K 98 17
WARNING ⚠️ This story contains . Swear words . Violence . Sexual stuffs There's going to be some smuts in some of this so only read if you don't m...
9.7K 136 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...