Pieces Together

xshivaniex tarafından

ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I... Daha Fazla

Main Characters Aesthetics
Trigger Warnings/ Author's Note
Dedication
1|| Drug Dealer
2|| Caramel Latte
3|| Gang Meeting
4|| Family Reunion
5|| Mommy Issues
6|| A Sibling Bond
7|| Plips Gas Station
8|| Carissa
9|| Murder
10|| Trouble
11|| Babysitting
12|| I'm Bored
13|| The Reapers
14|| Enemies or Not?
15|| His Definition Of Fun
16|| Punishment
17|| Enemies With Benefits
19|| Interrogation
20|| Mission: Abort Plan
21|| The Breakdown
22|| Favorite Cousin
23|| Secrets and Lies
24|| Drunk in Love
25|| The Snake
26|| One Rule
27|| Rock Bottom
28|| Another Secret
29|| A Tease
30|| The Red Dragon
31|| A Race to Remember
32|| Yes Sir
33|| Falling in Love?
34|| Beg
35|| Let Me Hold You
36|| I Lied
A/N
37|| Breathe
38|| Five Minutes
A/N
39|| Tears
A/N

18|| The Call

95.8K 1.3K 2.7K
xshivaniex tarafından

Mature Content

Locking the door I stood behind her. She watched me through the mirror. I didn't make any movements, I just stared at her ass.

I rub my fingers over her clit and she pushed her hips back against my finger. Her fingers gripped the edge of the desk and I smirked.

"You're soaked baby" I whispered and she repeatedly nodded her head. My middle slowly stroked in an upward movement over her clit and she moaned loudly but it was muffled by her underwear in her mouth.

Quickly slipping two fingers in her she jolted forward. Her forehead rested on the desk and she fingers gripped the edge of the table tighter.

My fingers continuously pumped inside her repeatedly hitting her g-spot.

I kissed her shoulder blade and leaned up to her ear. She raised her head and looked at me through the mirror.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Yeah" I teased and I stopped moving my finger. She whined loudly and I started to fuck her again. My fingers slid in and out of her and she clench her pussy a couple times.

"Cum Avery" I ordered and I she screamed on in pleasure.

Pulling my fingers out I slipped the tip of my dick inside her and I saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Avery" I moaned slipping my entire dick in her. My hands grip her waist as I started pounding in out of her.

"You like that don't you?" I asked. I took her wrist and pinned them behind her back.

Spanking her ass, she moaned loudly and I fucked her harder. I want to do so many things to her.

I want to tie her to my bed and fuck her for hours on end. I want to spank her sweet ass until begs me to stop.

I want to break her beyond repair, I want her to crave me and me only. The idea of another man or woman anywhere near hear made me feel to claim her. Take her over and over like the pretty slut she is.

"Fuck!" I moaned feeling my high approaching. I pounded in her harder and faster. The ringing of a phone made me slow my movements and I picked her phone up looking at the caller ID.

Ryan.

"Answer it" I ordered pulling her underwear out from her mouth and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you insane?" she asked and I grabbed her neck pulling her back towards me.

"I gave you an order Avery now do as you're fucking told" I seethed and she rolled her eyes.

I slapped her ass and she let out pained cry. I gave her the phone and she as she swiped on accept I started fucking her faster.

I wrapped my hand in her hair forcing her head forward so she could look at herself.

"H-hello" she answered. I continued fucking her and she covered her mouth keeping her moans in.

"Avery, I thought you would of never picked up" Ryan said his voice cracking. I rolled my eyes at his pathetic behavior.

"What do you want?" she questioned and I tightened my hold on her hair and she let out a quite moan.

I wanted him to hear her. I want that pathetic piece of shit to hear how ruined she sounds for me.

"To tell you I'm sorry-" he began and I slapped her ass making her cry out.

"Fuck!" she screamed and I smirked.

"Good girl" I whispered.

"Are you having sex with someone!?" Ryan yelled he sounded angry and I wanted to shoot him dead at this moment.

"Yes" she moaned and movement sounded through the phone.

"You're a fucking bitch" he muttered and I flipped Avery around so she sat on the desk. Pushing my dick back inside of her she whined loudly.

"Call her a bitch and I'll make sure your dead by this evening" I said.

"Oh and by the way" I began thrusting harder into her.

"She's my slut" I said and then ended the call throwing the phone to the side.

"Why would you do that?" she questioned and she sounded angry. I pounded faster in her and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Because I can" I answered snaking my hand around her throat and pushing her back so she was laying on the table.

"You look so fucking pathetic under me" I said and she moaned loudly. I held down her waist and felt her clench around my dick.

"Is my slut going to cum?" I asked and she nodded her head. Her hands wrapped around my wrist the one I had around her throat and she tightly shut her eyes.

My orgasm ripped through my body and let out a shallow moan as I watched her shake under me. Tears rolled down her eyes, mascara staining her cheeks.

"That's a good girl, cum for me" I encouraged and she tightened her grip on my wrist.

Coming down from her orgasm I pulled her up smashing my lips against hers.

"You okay?" I questioned and she nodded her head.

"Yeah" she answered and let go of her body.

Going into the bathroom connected to the conference room I grabbed a towel and came back out to see her on her phone.

Hearing my footsteps she placed it down and looked at me. I bent down cleaning her and then kissed her temple.

Placing the towel to the side I grabbed her clothes. Taking her bra I clipped it back on for her and then grabbed her her hoodie.

Quickly putting my clothes on I turned my back attention to Avery.

"Arms up" I said and she raised her arms. Pulling her hoodie over her body I looked at her underwear and then back at her.

"You ruined my underwear" she said and I kissed her lips.

"It's just soaked in your saliva" I said and she glared at me.

"That just makes it better doesn't it" she said and I grabbed her throat.

"I didn't miss that eye roll, I hope you know that is strike one. Don't keep testing me Avery you still have to be punished" I said and she looked at me innocently.

She nodded her head and I let go of her throat and took jeans.

"Lift your hips love" I said and she lifted her hips and I pulled her Jean's up.

"Let's go" I said and she took my hand in hers.

I walked her to the bathroom and pointed to the bathroom counter and she hopped up on it.

Taking a paper towel I soaked it in water and rinsed her underwear. Taking the wet paper towel I wiped her mascara from her cheeks.

I deeply kissed her and then pulled away. Throwing the paper towel in the trash I took her hand in mines.

"You sure you okay?" I questioned and she nodded her head again.

"I'm sure Ace, just thinking" she smiled and I could see she was lying. She was terrible at lying.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Is it because-?" I began but she cut me off.

"No that was bloody amazing, it's just I'm shocked he called" she said and then kissed my forehead just how I do to her.

"Avery he is an ass" I said and she laughed softly.

"Yeah that's for sure" she muttered and I brushed some of her hair back behind her ear.

"It's nothing" she murmured and I kissed her neck. And then the back of her ear

"It'll be okay" I reassured her and she smiled at me. I kissed her temple once more.

"We should go" she whispered and I nodded my head kissing her lips.

Her soft and delicate lips. I wanted to savor every moment I had with her. I wasn't sure how long this would last.

What even is enemies with benefits?

Are we allowed to see other people? I didn't plan to have sex with anyone else and I hope she didn't either.

I couldn't stand the thought of her with someone else. Knowing that they made her feel the same thing I made her feel made my blood boil.

"Yeah" I answered and I didn't stop kissing her. I stood between her legs, my hands running up and down her thigh.

She let out a breathy moan and I continued rubbing her thighs. She broke the kiss and kissed my jaw.

I held onto her thigh as she peppered a trail of kisses down my jaw to crook of my neck.

"Avery" I moaned and she stopped kissing my lips once more.

"Let's go" I muttered and I tried to think of anything but Avery to get rid of my problem down there.

"Are we going?" she questioned and I nodded my head not moving.

"Ace" she laughed.

"Shut up" I muttered and then grabbed her hand pulling her gently off the counter.

We both walked out the room and was met face to face with Matteo and Java who were smirking.

"You two are rabbits" Matteo said and I punched his shoulder.

"I mean come on Ace, we never went for so many rounds" Java said wiping a fake tear.

"You guys fucked?" Avery questioned and both Matteo and Java wrapped one of their hand around her.

"Yep" they both said at the same time and I rolled my eyes as the four of us walked down the hall together.

"Did you guys really?" Avery asked turning around to look at me.

I nodded my head confirming it was true and she turned back around. All three of them whispered in conversation and I pulled out my phone still holding Avery's one.

"He got on his knees for me once" Java whispered.

"Yeah and me too" Matteo added.

"You guys are idiots" I said and both Java and Matteo turned around raising their middle finger at me.

I rolled my eyes and they turned back around continuing their conversation with Avery.

Idiots.

"Boss" Louis greeted and I stopped walking.

"I need to show you something" he muttered.

"Show me then" I said and he motioned for me to follow him.

Going into the security surveillance room also where both Kina and Louis do their job in hacking and tracking people down, Louis motioned for me to sit and I took a seat on Kina's seat.

"So I was going through footage and turns out Clay went home with Violet Jones" He said and I looked at the footage of Blondie and Clay walking out through the back exit.

"Violet is-" he began to tell me details of her but I cut him off.

"I know her" I said and he nodded his head understanding.

"Are you interrogating her?" he questioned and I nodded my head. Avery was not going to like this but I have to make sure I can trust Blondie.

"Do you want Jamie to get her?" he questioned and I nodded my head. She was definitely not going to like this.

Louis typed something on his phone and I looked away looking at the footage.

"Jaime said she will get her in a couple hours so be back here in four hours" he said and I nodded my head understanding.

I wasn't going to hurt Blondie, I was just going to ask her simple questions that require simple answers. If she can answer them then I will get more information on Clay and if she can't then she is working with Viper.

I didn't believe she is, if she was Viper would of already came after both Avery and I.

She knows where I live, she knows where the warehouse is. If the Black brothers trusted her then I did too.

"Thank you Louis" I said.

"No problem" he said and I pushed open the door and exited the room. I needed to tell Avery what I was going to do and I had a feeling this was going to go bad.

Here's go nothing I guess.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
380K 6.1K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
511 15 29
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
925K 17.1K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...