why me!!

By tateyanathomas

a story about Olivia Benson's horrific experiences on law and order svu More

why me!!
the surprise
finally home
12:00
READERS!
work
the truth
more time!
OUCH!!
undercover
the meet
the games
confessions
sorry guys
the rape
qestions
home
undercover
night out
what do y'all think??
finding out
the beginning of hell
my place
why her
readers
learning the ropes (ash)
learning the ropes (dan)
home...I guess
question?
don't forget...
That feeling

suspicions

271 6 0
By tateyanathomas

a p.o.v: I drove to the cabin and about time we got there it was around 8:30 I looked over to see olive barely awake I smiled a little because seeing her so peaceful is amazing...I mean you got to think about it you never really see her relaxed or peaceful.

o p.o.v: (yawns) manda are we hear

A p.o.v: o..Liv I didn't notice you had awaken..but yeah we're here just got to unload our stuff and bring it up.

o p.o.v: when I awoke I seen amanda staring at me in deep thought,  I wonder what she was thinking about probably nothing. I started to get out and get my stuff manda was half way at the door once I got in the cabin I stopped at the front and stared at the room in aww for a Lil cabin it was quite the lil get away. I walked down the hall it was two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms I put my stuff in the second room just a Lil more down the hall from amandas, I unpacked all my stuff and went to see what amanda was doing when I got there I seen amanda was already done packing an now on the phone concentrating hard on the screen she didn't even notice me walk I'm so I stood there for a minute till she finally looked up.

a p.o.v: "liv" how long you been standing there I didn't see you come in I was handling some business with Kim back in Atlanta, apparently she got in some more trouble with cops...an...i..I just don't kno live I mean at one moment she all fine and the next she's just...I don't know acting out

O.p.o.v:  amanda I understand you don't have to explain, and I know it's tuff with your sister but maybe manda just maybe you should try letting her fly a little I mean I see how your always there for her every time there's trouble or a mishap...I mean amanda I know that's your sister but you got to let her go..let her learn amanda she can handle it..she's a big girl

A p.o.v: buy liv...that's my sister she's just about everything I got, I mean she's a big girl your right about that but th..this world is even bigger and at the rate she going now I'm not sure if she can handle it. Ughhh I just need a drink I'll be back live I'm gone head to the bar right down town.

O p.o.v: o..well I'll go wit...before I could finish amanda had spun around a little to quickly with a nervous look on her face and said "o..n..no its fine I think I just need some time alone" o.....k I said still not sure wether I should just let her be or go with her, I Decided that she probably was just upset about the whole Kim situation, but somthing isn't right and I can feel it I just can't figure out what it is because amanda knows she shouldn't be going to a bar and it's like 10 something she know that we got to get to work in the morning.  We'll I hope she doesn't stay out too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 119 7
My olivia benson tumblr imagines :)
820 33 13
Elodie Rose Carter has been saving the world in her own big little way for years. Saving people from sex trafficking. Olivia Benson has been in the p...
314 6 15
(MY AU) Elliot is still in and Carisi is in it This story takes place at the time of Lewis (Season 14 -Season 16) Also after Lewis. Benson hasn't h...
10.2K 493 23
From the start of her story, Olivia Benson had a lot of ups and downs. She fell in love with her former detective, but once things got more serious e...