Sunrise&Sunset ; Boboiboy✓

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛サンライズ・アンド・サンセット❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎&𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 | 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘�... More

PROFILES
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷- "𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹- "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼- "𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝-𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽- "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- "𝙳-𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜?"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"
spotify playlists #1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺- "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- "...𝙷-𝙷𝚒 𝙱𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚢"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾- "𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- "𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷- "𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - "𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘"
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 -"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" | 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴
special chapter: mini q&a #1!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"

818 36 6
By mar_iyum_e

previously...

"Quick Y/n! We have to evacuate!"

.

"Let's make this quick"

.

.

"Are you sure there're gonna be okay, Ochobot?" You asked the yellow floating robot.

 "They saved the galaxy from many villains after all and Adudu is like a warm-up to them... well, that warm-up could turn into quite a hardcore exercise sometimes..." Ochobot explained, even if you still did not quite understand, you still nodded and stood still as Weaponbot disconnected itself from your phone once more. 

"Okayyy... quick check, phone... bag... all's good" you mentally noted.  

"Hey, Ochobot!" "AAAAAAH, Weaponbot??? TAPOPS has been worried for you ever since! Where've you been??? And where's Vocalbot????" Ochobot cried out. 

"Huh? Did you mean Voicebot?" Weaponbot curiously asked, "So, she didn't get an upgrade yet..." Ochobot mumbled. 

"HUH?? So Voicebot could've gotten an upgrade but I didn't?? Hmph," Weaponbot pouted as you chuckled slightly. "We've got to report to TAPOPS! But the commander is offline... as well as the admiral..." Ochobot mumbled, "UGH, YOU'RE THE WORSE" Weaponbot whined. "Whine to TAPOPS, not me. 

"Sheesh, this power sphera.... thinks that she could do anything she wants...." Ochobot scoffs. "WHAT DID YOU SAY??" Weaponbot snapped as they both then chase each other. You then tilted your head to see a news reporter and a cameraman.

"Shoot, I can't let them see me!" you panicked as you then try to flee the scene but the reporter had stopped you as a normal citizen.

  "Here live at Rintis Island, it is suspected that the usual Alien named Adudu had once again caused havoc with his mighty robot sidekick, Probe, here's a witness, ma'am, what exactly happened... wait a minute... you're KZQ's Y/n! What brings you to Rintis Island?" The news reporter immediately switched questions. "Ah, I'm here to just simply relax and I'm also working on a secret little surprise as well!" you answered as the news report shifted her focus to the camera as you smoothly flee the scene.

 As you successfully hid behind a tree, you let out a huge sigh. "Wait a minute... I completely forgot about Janta!" You exclaimed as you brought your phone out and immediately called him. 

"Janta!"

"Y/n! I just saw you on the news, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I evacuated just in time, can you send me your address? I'll be there in a bit"

"S-Sure... here"

"Got it! See you there then"

After finishing the call, you texted Boboiboy that you were going to head to Janta's place before leaving. You then checked around you first before going back to Weaponbot. "Coast clear" you mumbled as walked back to Weaponbot.

 "C'mon Webbie, we gotta move" "-Okay!" Weaponbot spoke out as it turned into your phone charm. "See you later, Ochobot!" You said as you immediately rushed to Janta's place. 

"Glad you can make it, I was so worried" Janta sighed as you almost drooled by the sight of the cream puffs in front of you. 

The moment you've reached Janta's house, a soft and sweet smell made its way out as you noticed the oven mitts on Janta's hand. He was baking. 

"You know that you could have some right? I made way too many anyway so have as much as you want, I'm going to grab my school bag, be right back." He said as he rushed off his room. 

You then brought out your laptop from your bag and started getting to work. "Huh, Where'd you get that laptop from?" Weaponbot whispered, "I brought it to Ying house as well" You whispered back and started getting to work as well as taking a bite out of Janta's cream puffs. 

"THIS IS AWESOME" you shouted as the flavor of cream puff spread through your mouth. 

"My parents own a bakery and this is one of their best recipes" Janta spoke out as he then closed the door behind him with his foot while carrying his bag beside him and you were taking pictures of the cream puffs and posting them on your story. 

As you glanced around the room, you saw many instruments, neatly organized and decorated the room as well as fencing equipment. 

"you sure play a lot of instruments..." you mumbled. "Yeah... my uncle owns a music shop and I spent a lot of my childhood there and while his free time, where there are no customers, he would teach me them... from heavy metal guitar to violins..." He replied as you soon noticed a picture of him and someone. He saw that you were looking at the photograph and let off a little grin. "That's me and the old man himself... 3 years ago, when we were still in Thailand" he mentioned and held his nape lightly.

 "He sounds like a wonderful person..." you said. "Will Boboiboy come?" He asked you, "I'm not sure, I did remind him but I didn't get a response yet" you replied and Janta nodded. He then sat next to you and stared without knowing himself, however, you did not seem to notice.

At Boboiboy's place...

.

.

.

"This fight is not over!!" Adudu cried out as he escapes along with Probe. "Wasn't that quick..." Fang scoffed as he dust off his hands. "Tell me about it, I think we already beat your record!" Ying cheered as she high-fived Yaya. 

"HAH, That was a piece of cake!" Gopal cried out as the group took a huge sigh. "AN EARTHQUAKE, EVERYONE RUNNNNNNN" Gopal's voice rang across the area on Ying's phone, "Try to 'PiEcE Of cAkE' that!" She cried out as Gopal was baffled. 

"I-I just wanted to trick out enemy s-so they could think I'm weak b-but finish them off, shouldn't you that by now Ying?!" Gopal scoffs. 

"C'mon Gopal, this is Adudu we're fighting, we've fought for like what? 3 years?" Yaya explained. "Wait a minute, where's Y/n?" Boboiboy asked everyone while he was still Thunderstorm. 

"I think she had evacuated safely now, look she just posted a story on Instagram! She even tagged Janta~" Ying explained as everyone then glanced at her screen, however, Boboiboy wasn't as enthusiastic as the others. He then saw the picture of the cream puffs, which he wasn't bothered by it until he saw the tag on it. 

"@jjjanta.tps" 

Janta. Oh, how furious Boboiboy was. 

"That idiot!" Boboiboy cried out as sparks of crimson red lighting bolts covered his hand. "Uh... Boboiboy?" Fang asked him but Boboiboy was blinded and deafened by rage.

 "She's mine!" Boboiboy cried out and sprinted ahead. The group then assumes that he was going after you and wherever you are. 

"But you don't even know where their house is...!" Ying cried out as Boboiboy stopped his tracks and looked back to the group bashfully. 

"Yo, you can chase for your girl but at least have some common sense" Gopal shouted out as he soon me his doom. "It's everyone for themselves, RUNNNN" Fang cried out as everyone ran away from Thunderstorm, who is now chasing after Gopal. 

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy's Pov-

I eventually reached Janta's place with my lighting speed as I turned back into my usual form. I rang the doorbell and waited for a response. "Coming!" A familiar voice cried out as I heard footsteps coming closer. That was definitely Y/n's voice. "Ah, Boboiboy! You're finally here, I thought you couldn't make it"  Y/n said as I then felt my ears heating up. "Hehe, yeah..." I chuckled. 

Hah, you think I would leave you all alone with that Fanta-dude?

 No. Never in a million years. 

"Hey Boboiboy" Janta greeted but I can feel our glares strengthen by the minute. "C-C'mon guys, let's just get to work" Y/n suggested and then realized that I've forgotten my things at home and I have to wait for my power watch to recharge, just great... "Ah, Boboiboy, you don't have your stuff with you?" Y/n asked as we made our way to Janta's room. "Yeah... I forgot" I bashfully replied, ugh, this is so embarrassing. 

"It's fine, I made a copy of everyone's documents so Boboiboy can have a spare copy of mine" Janta said as he did a quick and sly smirk to me, UGH, just seeing him makes my blood boil. "How nice, Janta! Let's get to work then" Y/n suggested as we all settled down and started adding finishing touches to our presentation. I wonder what everyone else is doing right now...

meanwhile-

"Y/NNNNN, ANSWER MY CALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"The number you have dialed is unavailable currently, please leave the message after the beep. *Beep!*"

"Y/N L/N, YOU BETTER GET YOUR *** BACK TO THE DORMS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 34K 38
Life is not about what we want.Life is what HE gives.And when something comes from Allah, how can it not be beautiful? A story inked with love and h...
19.7K 788 22
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ デスティン・アー・エト ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ .⋆。⋆🧸˚。because we were meant to be⋆。˚☽🪞˚。⋆. 🖇requests are currently closed! i do not own an...
202K 6.1K 101
"𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒓 𝒛𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄?" 𖦹 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒅...
4.8K 86 2
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ハニー ラーテー ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥ ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚 | 𝙗𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ° ⋆·˚ ༘ * --------------------------- "T...