The Perfect Embodiment (An Al...

By MyVictim

Lilith Immaculate Pendragon is a single, unemployed pre-med student whose fiancée broke it off with her. Her... More

(1) Her Demise
(2) Hurricanes & Hangovers
(3) Mediator
(4) The Storm Is Raging Now
(5) No Light, No Light
(6) Thinking Of You
(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to
(8) Regular Occurence
(9) What Would My Mama Do?
(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry
(12) Complicated Love
(13) Shut up and Give it to Me
(14) I'm So Into You
(15) What's Wrong With Us?
(16) We're Dark Adrenaline
(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble
(18) Mama Forgive Me
(19) We're Young And In Love
(20) Five More Minutes
(21) A Thousand Years
(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel
(23) Burn With Me
(24) Keep On Dreaming
(25) DNA
(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples
(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
(28) Misfortune Finds It's Way
(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?
(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name
(31) As The Pages Burn
(32) The Hot Bass Boy
(33) Afraid of the way I'm feeling when I say
(34) I Will Always Love You
(35) We Got Issues
(36) Pull Me Into The Speed
(37) As Your Falling Down
(38) Open are the wounds inside us all
(39) I Hate What We Create
(40) Half Alive
(41) I Vow Forever
(42) Be Mine, Forevermore
(43) Cravings & Quickening
(44) As Above, So Below
(45) Dear God
(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design

336 14 61
By MyVictim

Lilith

(Saturday)

I scheduled the appointment with a real estate agent for today. They said that they found me a flat and I decided to head there.

I threw on a pair of light ripped jeans, a black long sleeve lace crop top with my checker board Vans. I grabbed my Bottega Veneta square glasses and a small bag.

Along with my keys to my Maserati and drove over. The traffic wasn't so bad.

"Ah Lilith hello." She says in a thick Finnish accent while she spoke English.

"Hello, you sent me photos of two flats and can you show me them?" I asked her and she nods. I had a looked one, it was one bedroom with a nice kitchenette and a bathroom. It was quite cosy for one person.

Then the second apartment was more my style. Black and white interior, with the kitchen being the biggest room with a kitchen island, a shiny stove and I nodded.

"I like this one for sure." I said to her and she nods.

"I'll draft up the paperwork and you can bring the documentation that's listed here." She says.

"Sounds perfect! There is a garage here too though?" I said and we walked out, she showed me.

"Yes this the garage." She says and I nodded. I thanked her and I walked over to my Maserati and unlocked the door and put the key in and started the car. Until I saw someone ringing me. It was Mum.

"Hello mother how are you on this fine day?" I asked as the Bluetooth was echoing throughout my car.

"I'm doing well. How was the flat search?" She asks me. I explained to her that I liked the one.

"That's good dear if you need any extra money you know we'll be willing to chip in." My mum says and I laughed nodding.

"Yes I know mother. Thank you for that." I said with a smile.

"So what time are you meeting that boy of yours?" My mother asks smoothly.

"At 8pm I think." I said to her. My mind and I spoke about some random shit. I got home and saw Faith was sitting on the couch.

"Hi Lilith how are you?" She asks me while I kicked my Vans off and sat down.

"I found a flat and I'm going to be signing the paperwork and finalising. I'll just need a moving lorry." I said to her and she nods.

"So you're going to see lover boy tonight, are you excited?" Faith asks me.

"Honestly Faith he's cute but I don't know. We had sex three times already was that a mistake?" I asked her with a sigh.

"Well how was he in bed?" Faith asks me. I blushed, well the first time I don't remember we were kind of drunk when that happened. The second time was amazing, euphoric and the third time was even better.

"I would say it was quite amazing. God he was perfect." I said with a sigh.

"If a guy can make you get to that withering orgasm then that's what matters." Faith winks at me. I shove her, God this was her fault.

"You know how I am like. I don't want a man but I want cuddles." I explain to Faith and she nods.

"Ah don't we know that all too well. You like him dear but you're too oblivious." Faith says and I sighed. Did I like him? My mind went to Aleksi again. Ugh what was this black haired and blue eyed man doing to me? My phone dinged and it was Aleksi.

Aleksi: Hi Lilith, how are you? Sorry I haven't reached out. The recording process was crazy and kind of hectic.

Lilith: Hi Aleksi, the recording studio does sound intense. Yeah the hospital was also crazy.

I sighed no pet names. I guess they aren't a thing anymore. Is it odd that I enjoyed him calling me Princess Ariel?

Aleksi: Well Princess Ariel I shall see you at dinner @ 8pm! ;)

Lilith: Oh of course Prince Eric, speaking of which I should start getting right!

I laughed and decided to strip out of my clothes and take a shower. I shaved and you know did all that jazz to look good.

I finished and put my hair up in a towel and wrapped my black towel around me and walked into the bedroom. I dropped my towel and pulled on a pair of navy blue lace underwear and a strapless matching lace bra.

I decided to do my hair first since you know heat. I decide to blow dry my hair and straighten it. I looked at the clock it read 5:50pm. I decided to dig into my closet and find something to wear.

I was like panicking and freaking out. What if he stood me up? What if he didn't show up? So many what ifs? God Lilith, it's not like he's proposing! Why are you freaking out?

I did some research on Blind Channel, it turns out they won the UMK competition which allowed them to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest.

They played a song called Dark Side which I admit was a good song. They placed sixth! Did I mention that? But God I'm going on a date with one of the hottest men in Finland like wouldn't you be nervous?

Because I certainly am. No, not just on a date. We literally fucked three times already. I'm so stupid! I looked at the clock and it read 6:35pm. I rushed toward my outfit and put it on:

Lilith Immaculate:  Ready to hit the town!

I posted it on my Instagram and saw a lot of people liking the photo. I grabbed my YSL clutch and stuffed everything in there. I rushed out of the house, it was 7:30pm.

My combat boots hit the pavement, I walked toward my grey car and climbed in.

Before I gunned the engine I got a text from the Dark Adrenaline group chat. Oh did I mention? Dark Adrenaline is my extreme metal band, that I'm the lead vocalist for. Hence the stage name Lilith Immaculate. But I wasn't planning on telling Aleksi that just yet.

I entered the address of the restaurant Aleksi sent me. I put my phone in the holder while The Moment by The Agonist was blasting in my speakers of the car.

Then ironically Dark Side by Blind Channel came on which cracked me up. I pulled in the empty parking space and turned the engine off. I took a deep breath.

My phone read 7:50pm each minute was going by so slowly. What if he stood me up? What if he wasn't there? I stuffed my car key into my clutch. Why was I nervous? I ran my hand through my burgundy hair.

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hi there." Aleksi says, he looked good and I took in his appearance. I didn't know to hug or what to do. He leaned in and gave me hug lifting me off the ground which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck.

I smiled at him inhaling his cologne, God he smelt divine. He laced our hands together and he pulled me inside.

"So how was your week?" He asks me.

"Well busy got in touch with a real estate and found a flat. Then Thursday visited my mum because she wanted to us to catch up. How about you?" I said, while we ate.

"It's been intensive, I've recorded my percussions and parts for it. So I'm in the process of listening and editing." Aleksi says, his crystalline blue eyes were breathless. I nodded while we spoke about more things.

God the fact that I'm sitting across from someone like him, it's bewildering. But why do I feel like he's so different now? Was the sex we had? Or was it that he wasn't into me?

"What are you thinking about? You look deep in thought." He says causing my mind to come back to reality. God is it bad that I want to kiss him?

"Nothing. Just had something on my mind." I say while my phone dinged but I didn't take it out. We spoke some more, and then we were done.

Aleksi and I walked side by side laughing. Until he stops me right near my car and holds my hand.

"Look Lilith I know that things are a little complicated because we had sex three times. But as you can tell, I really like you." Aleksi says to me moving away my burgundy hair. He could be in lust with you.

"Yeah I mean I like you too, but I'm not sure if I'm ready Aleksi." I said feeling so confused about what I wanted.

Of course I wanted this ridiculously gorgeous man. But was I ready? I wasn't sure.

"I understand that, take all the time you want love." Aleksi says and we hug. I loved his hugs whenever he touched me.

My heart soared, we were about to pull away but I grip the collar of his leather jacket and pull him in for a kiss.

His hands pulled me closer to his chest, my fingers entangling in his black locks. We pulled away. I was panting.

"Wow Lilith. You never cease to amaze me. But I was wondering if you'll come to a gig I was playing." Aleksi asks me.

"You know I'll come, I hope it's an Alex Mattson one. As much as I love you in BC. I do enjoy your solo work." I said to him. He smiles at that.

"You listened to my music, Aw Princess Ariel I'm so flattered! And you can bring your friend if you wanted. Then there will be an Blind Channel party." Aleksi says as his cheeks turn red. I nodded.

"As always. Sure we'll be there." I said with a smile. Aleksi walks me over to my car and I unlocked it.

"Damn that's a sick ride." Aleksi says, I leaned against my Maserati. Aleksi smiles and gives me a peck. We go our separate ways.

I checked my Telegram App and saw it was Dark Adrenaline.

Dark Adrenaline: Are we all ready for rehearsals?

Lilith: Yes see you tomorrow!

I turned on the engine and went home until I got a messshs from Aleksi.

Aleksi: Hope you enjoyed tonight! Feels kind of lonely without you!

Lilith: I did thank you, I'm excited about your gig!

Aleksi: Aren't you sweet? Goodnight Princess Ariel ;)

Lilith: Goodnight Prince Eric!

I had a smile on my face, I was thinking back to Aleksi, I liked him a lot. God,. I think I've fallen for Aleksi Kaunisvesi aka Alex Mattson. I smiled and thinking of Aleksi and fell asleep.

A/N: They had their date. I think Lilith's falling for our little man. Do you think their outcome will be a positive one? Comment your thoughts and concerns or ideas! - MyVictim

Song credit: The Moment by The Agonist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 121 11
ILYA LEVITSKY & MAYA SOKOLOV Do you know that urge to vanish, to simply cease to exist, not out of a desire for nothingness, but to spare others the...
15.4K 586 40
On the edge of graduating from high school, Stan proposes to Kyle in the hopes they can run away together; finally getting out that little mountain t...
53 0 51
*Continuation from His Savior Nora has been through a true ordeal. Her fated mate kidnapped her and kept her hostage. During that time, she got pregn...
718K 17.4K 65
She hates him. He hates her. But after a one night stand with 'no strings attached' do their feelings for one another begin to get complicated? Can...