My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 44 ♡

14K 487 171
By jeonisu

Princess y/n opened her eyes and searched for prince jungkook. Then she remembered that he had a royal meeting with other royals. She pouted and got up from her bed. And did her morning routine.
Her dress

Her heels

Her hair

Her jewellery

She went to the door ,opened it and found prince jimin leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Princess y/n asked with a questionable look. His smile fell. "Can't your one and only future brother-in-law come and meet you? " he said while making a fake angry face.
"Ahhhh you mean my favourite, handsome, cute  future brother-in-law?" Princess y/n said while giggling. His face lit up after hearing her words. Suddenly he got shy and send his fingers through his hair.

"So what are you doing here?" Princess y/n asked innocently. "I came to spend my time with my beautiful sister-in-law" he said while ruffling princess y/n's hair.
"Heyyy princess y/n glared at him playfully while making her hair again.

"Let's go and have our breakfast. Ladies first" he said while bowing a little. "What a Gentleman" princess y/n winked at him playfully.
Then they both went to the dinning area.

Then they both started eating.

"So how is y/b/f/n and you doing?" Princess y/n asked with a teasing voice. Prince Jimin chocked himself and started coughing. ""Here" princess y/n passed him some water while patting his back. Prince Jimin quickly took it and started drinking. Then he cleared his throat. "I don't know, what are you talking about?" He asked while trying to change the topic. "No I am just asking about my bestfriend, how is she?" Princess y/n said while trying to acting normal. "Ahhhhh cutie pie? She is doing great". He said with a dreamy smile on his face. He was trying to hide his smile.

"Cutie pie, isn't it?" princess y/n said while smirking. Prince jimin chocked himself again and started drinking water again. Princess y/n patted his back again while laughing. Then prince jimin quickly changed the topic. "So someone is going to marry in three weeks huh?" He said while smirking. "Oh yeah" princess y/n said while blushing. Prince jimin started smirking at her. After hearing princess y/n his smirk died and started whining.

"Don't worry my future brother-in-law, my best friend definitely will be there at that day" princess y/n said while wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh come onnn" he started whining. "No, I am telling you the truth, even if I didn't send her an invitation she will come to my wedding anyways and murder me for not sending her an invitation. So no worries." Both princess y/n and prince jimin started laughing. "She got the spirit, that's what I like about her." Prince jimin said while giggling. "Believe me she got the spirit, she will kick where your sun doesn't shine when she get angry." Princess y/n said and walked away from the dinning area after finishing her breakfast, leaving prince jimin dumbfounded.

"Oh god what happened my innocent sister-in-law" he whispered to himself. "Wait what, princess y/b/f/n will kick my where? She is really Yoongi hyung's sister. Heyyy princess y/n wait" prince jimin quickly got up and started running after princess y/n.
______________________________________

Meanwhile,
                   in the dungeon

General Taehyung walked near junghyung's cell with a smirk on his face.

"So now look who is pathetic" He said while bending near junghyung. " I pity you junghyung. Because you chose the wrong directions in your life. You could have been the king of Busan without any problem. Because prince jungkook never fought  for the throne. You got everything you wanted since you were small but prince jungkook didn't even ask for any of them. All the people chose you over prince jungkook. But you wanted to steal the only person who chose him over you . After many years he got the most precious thing in his life, he got someone to love, he got someone who made him feel the love. But you wanted her too. You could have just let her go and rule our kingdom and be a great King. But your stupid decisions made you to be in this palace. You fought us without a reason. Just think about it junghyung. You fought for nothing. But prince jungkook, he fought for all of us ." With that he left the dungeon.

______________________________________

Time skip

Prince jimin and princess y/n had so much fun with each other. Then he left to meet General Taehyung.

Now princess y/n was standing in the balcony while looking at the city. The left balcony of the castle was opened to the city.
After sometime princess y/n felt strong arms wrapped around her waist. She relaxed when she felt the same familiar scent. Prince jungkook snuggled to her neck while leaving some butterfly kisses on her neck.
"What do you want kook?" She asked while trying not to smile.

Then suddenly prince jungkook let her go and went near the edge of the balcony,
"Y/N, I LOVE YOU" then he screamed making princess y/n flinch. He started shouting again gathering all the attention from the city for him. All the people stopped Whatever they were doing and looked at the balcony.
"THAT'S WHAT I WANT MY LOVE! I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE ,EVERYONE TO HEAR, EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU. LEE Y/N. I LOVE YOU WITH MY EVERYTHING.
I LOVE YOU WITH MY EVERY BREATH, EVERY HEARTBEAT. I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY INCH OF MY LIFE, WITH EACH CELL I'M MADE OF. I ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND  WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. LOVE YOU FROM THE DUSK TILL DAWN. FROM THE FIRST MOMENT I SAW YOU, TILL THE DAY I TAKE MY LAST BREATH AND EVEN AFTER THAT." He screamed. There were tears in princess y/n's eyes. Princess y/n slapped her forehead laughing at how adorable he looked while confessing. She knew this confession was going down in history as the cutest confession ever.

Princess y/n came to the edge of the balcony. People gasped because of her beauty. Princess y/n started talking as louder as she can.
"JEON JUNGKOOK, I LOVE YOU TOO. I WANT TO WAKE UP IN YOUR ARMS, BRUSH MY TEETH BESIDE YOU, BRING YOUR TOWEL AND WIPE YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU COME OUT OF THE SHOWER, COOK BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER FOR YOU WHEN EVER I CAN. HAVE IT SITTING BESIDE YOU. AND END MY DAY BESIDE YOU IN YOUR ARMS."

Y/n shouted making prince jungkook go absolutely speechless and mabe turn a little shy at the fact the whole colony was looking at both of them romancing in front of a crowd.

"TODAY I CAN CALL MYSELF THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO BE ABLE TO CALL YOU MINE FOREVER. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT I EVER NEEDED AND WANTED. IN CONCLUSION. I LOVE YOU AND I TRUST YOU THE MOST IN THE WORLD MORE THAN ANYTHING. I TRUST YOU SO MUCH. AND I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER LET ME GO"

"Never ever" said prince jungkook before pulling her to a deep passionate kiss.

The crowd started cheering them.
"MOOD" General Taehyung and Prince jimin shouted while laughing. They were on the other balcony which was beside where  prince jungkook and princess y/n was.

Prince jungkook and princess y/n pulled away while blushing.

They heard someone sobbing loudly General Taehyung turned to see General yoongi sobbing in a corner.

"I can't believe my jungkookie grew up" he whispered.
"Oh come on hyung" General Taehyung said while hugging him. "Don't touch me" said General yoongi while pushing General Taehyung. But General Taehyung hugged him even tighter.

But suddenly all of their attention went to two people arguing with each other.

"You never confessed to me like that"
"Same goes for you, you also didn't confess like that to me"
Then they both stopped arguing and looked at Generals, princes and princess y/n who were looking at them with a shocked face.

"Oh continue whatever you were doing  please don't mind us" said King Jeon he looked totally embarrassed.

Generals and princes looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 892 29
❝he wanted to believe that as long as he kept saying he was fine, maybe one day it would be true.❞ @WINTERPJM - 2017
5.9K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
164K 8.2K 26
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞...