Knock Knock [ SIN AU ]

By xNyxxxxxxxxx

Pregnant omega Seokjin knocks on his neighbour's door. --- ABO MPreg Sliiiiiiiightly mature More

Prologue
The Words Around
Greetings
Bumping Into Bumps
How To Lure A Pregnant Omega
Held Back Thoughts Can Be Embarrassing
Fuck You Hormones
The Heart's Warm And Honeyed Passion
A Helping Hand Would Be Nice
Shop For Information, With Permission Of Course...
Fate Is Sometimes A Piece Of Shit
The New Comer Who Is Just A Friend
Projection
Trust Your Instincts
Confectionary Project
Came To Get Some But...
Worries And Trust Problems
Behind The Scenes
Let's Confirm Now, Shall We?
The Return Of The Alpha
Is You Into That? [Into that, Is You Into That? Uh-Huh]
Some Promises Are Meant To Be Cherished
First Meetings And Resolutions
Bad Timings And Just Too Many Things To Take Care Of
Cramping And Crumbling
Presenting Your Fated Mate! Enter Stage Left
Just Say It Goddamit
The Night Before
A Declaration of...
Planning Plans
Inconvenient Approaches
Confidence Booster
Fate Or Coincidence?
The Break
Ooh You Naughty Wackus Bonkus ⚠
Switch
Behind His Back
Late Night Croffles
The Group's Welcome Back Greetings
Revelations To Be Celebrated
Seoul Drift
A Big Gulp Of The Scent Of Earth
Well, Would You Look At That... Finally!
Epilogue
A/N
First Chocolate Tasting
Good News?
The First Step
Good Little Alpha, Hm?
Rub Rub Rub
You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone
Don't Worry, We'll Feed You
Dynamics And Arrangements
Ohana
Fight or Flight
Fight For His Hand... Not Literally But Literally
Will You Open The Door For Us?

Post Phase

1.4K 87 205
By xNyxxxxxxxxx

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

"It's called morning sickness. Morning-"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, holding his breath in as Jin gagged and retched into the toilet bowl. The alpha was kneeling beside him as the other just coughed and spasmed, one hand pressed onto the back between his shoulder blades, and the other over his forehead to steady him. The omega was sweating but not burning up, he concluded it was not fever and just plain morning sickness.

"Let it out hyung. You'll feel much better once it's all out."

The alpha watched how his omega was clutching onto the edge of the toilet, letting out wheezing coughs, followed by a few panicked breaths. It seemed like he was hyperventilating, and Yoongi began rubbing his back, murmuring comforting words as the elder lurched more. His body felt too tense under his hold, and the hand on the other's forehead was slipping as well. He pushed the elder's hair back, letting his combed through, and because they were matted with sweat, they clung together, away from his face.

Yoongi returned his hand onto his forehead as Seokjin shook. Just a minute ago, the omega puked hard, too hard, that he bumped his head on the rim, his mind occupied with only needing to dispel his guts. Yoongi made sure to at least steady him, so when the omega's body does force him to jerk, his hand is there to take the brunt instead.

A few spasms later, the omega settled on breathing harshly, and Yoongi knew his throat must be burning and raw, judging by how much content there was in the toilet. That was probably all his breakfast, breakfast number 2 and lunch.

"Hyung? Think you're done?" he asked quietly, not wanting to be too loud when Jin was feeling tired and sensitive. He could feel the elder shaking under his palms, and he let the hand on the forehead comb into his hair, hoping that touch could calm the omega.

It did the trick. The alpha could feel the elder's shoulders fall, and he took it as a sign that he was done. He helped manoeuvre him to sit instead of kneeling, before moving to flush the toilet.

Jin's gaze seemed unfocused, and he worried for a moment, that the elder was pushed into his headspace. But apparently, he did not need to worry, since there were no specks of gold, nor did the elder's scent change.

The omega's eyes grew heavy, his body slumping a bit in exhaustion, and if Yoongi did not stop him, the man would be laying his head on the toilet seat instead.

He cringed at the thought, and was glad that he managed to stop his omega, who seemed delirious, but also... very cute, looking all swollen and flushed.

He could beat himself up for thinking like that when the elder just went through something rough and released everything out, but, ah... no one needs to know.

He helped the omega up, so instead of sitting on the floor, he would be sitting on the now covered toilet seat.

He prepared mouthwash for him, somewhat able to understand that Jin was in no mood, nor did he have the energy to stand and brush.

"'M sorry..."

"Hm?" he passed the little cup of mouthwash. Jin seemed to be processing things slowly, because he took a good few seconds to stare at the cup, then taking it, then parting his lips in realisation.

"For what hyung?" Yoongi tried.

"You made me food... and I just..." he gestured lamely.

"Hyung, it's nothing really. You can't blame yourself for this. It's a natural thing to go through."

Yoongi got onto his knees, looking up at the elder with a small, comforting smile of his own. He let his hands rest on the other's knees.

"Go on hyung," he says, his thumbs rubbing in circles. "Gargle it. Then maybe you can go into your nest to rest."

Jin's face scrunched at those words, and Yoongi could pick out the pheromones that meant he was calming down and relaxing. And that he was feeling happy. And aroused.

Yoongi and his alpha felt proud of the success of making their mate feel comfortable. Also with the other part, knowing that their omega wanted them as much as they wanted him. But that was for next time.

Jin tried to make quick work of washing his mouth, all with the alpha hovering behind him with a calm, soothing presence. Once he was done, he was given some water and escorted to his nest.

The omega, with his due date nearing, has been nesting a lot. And because of that, he had decided to build it on his bed, so it is much more comfortable and easily accessed. He has acquired Jimin's spare clothes, the beta's scent a bit faded, but the smoky lavender was enough to be a part of his nest. He also got some of the alpha's articles, and Yoongi made sure to scent them enough, but not too much to push Jin into headspace.

The omega got himself comfortable in his nest, and Yoongi, with permission, grabbed a blanket to tuck the elder in.

Seokjin allowed himself to be spoiled, letting the alpha nuzzle him a bit and scent him around his neck. His omega felt content and calm and happy, and that was enough to let his body ease from the tension earlier.

"Yoongi..."

He called, and said man looked up from scenting.

"J... Join me?"

Yoongi felt his heart skip so loud, he was afraid the other might have heard it, and would tease him later. But the omega looked insistent, well somewhat, since he was exerting his best pleading doe eyes at the alpha all while looking like he was a few seconds away from sleep.

Yoongi gulped. "Like... join you in your nest?" he whispered.

Jin nodded, wiggling a bit before gesturing at the empty side of his nest.

Yoongi could bury himself now.

Yes.

He was dead.

But being buried in his omega's nest was much better. So he went around the bed, not wanting to crawl over to disturb anything. Jin had spent a good amount of time building it, he was not going to ruin it because he was some impatient alpha.

He carefully got in, letting himself lay onto the nicely arranged and layered clothes and sheets. He laid on his side, the omega watching him, eyes sparkling with excitement as he watched his alpha enter the nest.

As much as nests are built for omega themselves, when there is a partner involved, they would want that nest to be good enough so their mate could relax with them too.

"Is my nest okay? Comfortable?"

"Very comfortable, and soft... smells like you," he picked out the beta's scent as well, and though he thought it felt intruding at first, his alpha understood their relationship and let it be. "You did good hyung. Are you comfortable?"

Jin was quiet for a moment, just looking- admiring Yoongi, and the latter could feel himself heat up under the gaze.

He moved his legs a bit, squeezing his thighs, when the omega moved.

"Sorry... got carried away..."

"'S okay," he mumbled, rubbing a finger under his nose, sniffling.

"I dunno why this happened... been having a bad feeling and..."

The younger shushed him, carding his fingers through the slightly wet locks of hair.

"I know... I... me too, I think. I should've known that something like this would happen. But-" he stopped Jin from saying anything, "I'm glad that it's all okay now. Once you wake up, I'll make something light and easy for your tummy. Sound okay?"

It got the omega's scent to spike with happiness, and Jin chuckled shyly into the blanket he was covered in.

"Cuddle?"

Yoongi smiled, "Yeah."

Jin's back was pressed to his front, and the alpha let his arms fall around the elder's waist, softly lading on the baby bump. Without thinking, he nuzzled into the elder's hair, wanting more of his scent, the baby's scent, as his hands gently rubbed the sides of the other.

It earned him a soft sigh, and Yoongi knew he was helping him by easing some aches. And he did that until Seokjin fell asleep in his arms.

---

---

"Hey hyung..."

"Minnie! Oh... you are alive!"

"What do you take me for, huh?"

"Eh..."

Jimin squawked comically on the other end of the phone, and Jin snorted at that.

"How are you?"

"Hm... 'm okay..."

Jin's lips twisted, not liking the tone. "You don't sound okay, Minnie..."

"I... am okay. I'm just a bit troubled...?"

"Go on. Talk to hyung. Lemme help."

He heard a sigh, and some shuffling. "'M not sure how you're gonna help but... oh, is Yoongi-hyung there?"

Jin's eyes glazed over to the alpha who was with his laptop on the coffee table. "I see, you want him now. And not me. You hurt my feelings Jimin. How could you?"

"Hyung-"

"I cooked for you, I cleaned for you- I practically raised you. And this... this is what you do to me?"

Yoongi looked over then, confusion evident in his eyes at the emotional declaration of the omega, but Jin just shook his head with a smirk. Yoongi huffed at that, and turned his attention back to his laptop.

"Hyung no- oh my god..."

It got him an exasperated groan from the younger, and Jin laughed at that, very much enjoying teasing the beta.

"I'd rather say it to both of you."

"Both of us?" he looked back at Yoongi again, as the alpha looked at him again, as if sensing he was needed as well.

"Yeah... could you put me on speaker?"

Jin did just that. Yoongi scooched by his leg on the floor.

"You're on speaker now."

"Oh. Hey Yoongi-hyung."

"Hey Jimin. How are you guys?"

There was silence for a moment, followed by a few whispers and distant voices.

"Sorry. The two just came."

"Had your dinner?"

"Yeap."

"Yoongi-hyungie!"

"Yo yo Yoongi-hyung!"

"It seems like you guys had a good time," he smirked, looking up at Jin. The elder snorted, shaking his head at the hidden meaning.

"Somewhat. Um..."

Yoongi felt his heart pick up at the change of tone.

"Did something happen?"

"Um... w-well..."

"Hyung... h-help us?"

Jin sat straighter at the frightened tone of the young alpha. Yoongi got up onto his knees, ready to bolt for the keys if he had to go there.

"What's wrong? What happened? Did any of you get hurt?"

He started firing questions into the phone. Jin was just frozen in his seat, mind running a million and one scenarios as to why help was asked. Yoongi picked up the spike of fear in the elder's scent, so he reached his hand out to comfort him.

"No one got hurt... well... um..."

Jungkook sounded extremely nervous, and the couple could pick up soft whines in the distance over the speaker. Then the calming voice of Jimin's was heard, and he took over the phone.

"Sorry about that. They kind of... freaked out."

"What happened? I swear if you don't tell me right now-"

"Jin-hyung, stress is not good for the baby."

"Then don't get me stressed!"

The beta was chuckling, probably as quiet as he could, but Jin heard anyway and squawked over it. Yoongi just shook his head at their banter and nudged the elder.

Then they went silent. And then a sigh.

"They mated."

The couple made eye contact, the sudden turn of events catching them completely off guard.

"Tae and Kook... mated?"

"Yeah... it was confusing at first. But they told me because my scent was all over them, Jungkook went into a frenzy and bit Taehyung. And well- yeah, Tae bit back, and now they're mated."

Yoongi fell back onto his heels, staring into the distance as his mind processed the news. Jin was biting onto a knuckle, not sure what to say or how to comfort them.

Sure, mating between couples who love each other was pretty easy. But the two were young, and they still had some banter unsolved between them. Plus, they are not a duo anymore, but a trio.

They practically mated without Jimin.

The two elders were not sure how this was going to affect their relationship, and they may be worried, but Jungkook and Taehyung sounded more terrified. If Jimin was terrified, he did not show at all. He did sound tired though.

"How... do you feel about it?"

"Honestly... I am fine, but not my wolf. It felt left out and- guys no- no it's okay- I told you I'm okay-"

"But your wolf is sad!"

"Yes, but you know why. And, besides, I'm not ready to bond anyway. It's okay!"

"Are you sure Jimin-hyung?"

"Yes I am. Now please, don't sit on my stomach-"

"Sorry..."

Yoongi raised a brow at Seokjin, and the omega raised one back, before chuckling.

"Point is... my wolf can't seem to calm down- no, just stay still. I'm fine like this... Yeah, it's my wolf, and everything is a mess now. These two felt so bad, I had to spend a whole day calming them down. It took me a while to convince them to eat as well."

"I see. Do you need us to do anything, Minnie?"

"Um... they're still troubled, I can tell. I just wanna know how I can... let them know I'm okay that they're mated."

Jin looked at Yoongi for a moment.

"Yoongi can go there to check on you guys."

The alpha looked up at his omega, puzzled.

"And leave you alone?"

Jin shrugged. "Not for long."

"No hyung. Let him stay there."

"I can get Joon and Hoba to check on you."

"Um..."

There were a few mumblings over the phone, the two knew that Jimin was asking the now mated couple.

"I suppose that's okay. Maybe later though. Tomorrow? They don't look like they wanna see anyone at the moment."

"Understandable. You guys just rest well, I'll text them two for a heads-up."

"Yeah, sure."

A few short conversations later, they bid farewells and hung up.

A moment of silence passed. Jin held Yoongi's hand, and the alpha squeezed his slightly shaking hand.

"...You think they're gonna be okay?"

"They will. We'll be there for them."

---

---

Jimin opened the door, feeling his body freeze as he took in, what used to be a black-haired Namjoon, who now has blonde hair, his smile warm and wide.

"Hello, Jimin-ssi."

"H-Hello Namjoon-ssi-"

And from behind the man, out popped Hoseok, his hair in red.

Jimin fainted with his eyes open.

"You must be the Jimin-ssi."

"Y-Y-Y-Yes I-"

Hoseok bounced to the front, clasping the younger's hand to shake as a greeting. He did not hesitate to show off his own bright smile, his eyes disappearing into little slits and Jimin just wanted to stare at the mole on the dancer's heart shaped lips. "It is very nice to meet you! I have been so excited, you have no idea!"

"Hobi... you're gonna overwhelm him..."

Hoseok gasped exaggeratedly. "No I am not! I would never do that!"

Too late. He was already overwhelmed, internally hyperventilating as his idol held his hands, even though he was bickering with his mate.

"Even so, his mates wouldn't appreciate it."

"Ah, but their heat and rut are over. They won't be so protective. Relaaaax~"

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, before turning to look at Jimin, who was still very much frozen at the front door, both his hands in between Hoseok's own smooth, cool hands...

"Jimin-ssi?"

"Yes! Yes?"

"May we..." Joon gestured.

"Oh- of course! Please..."

Fuck. It was that night all over again. Jimin keeps embarrassing himself in front of beautiful people. This has got to stop.

"We were so glad to receive an update from you both. We would've come yesterday but... what was it? They weren't... ready?"

Jimin shrugged. He was waiting in the hallway so he could walk in with them.

"You could say that. It was more like they were scared and embarrassed. They're okay now so..."

"Right. Oh! Before we forget, here-" Hoseok handed over a simple paper bag. "We've bought some nice goodies. We're not really sure what you prefer, but we know what Kook and Taetae like, so we just bought enough for you three."

"Its... very thoughtful of you..." he mumbled, looking into the bag to see loads of snacks, "Thank you."

Hoseok just waved. "It's nothing! They, and I guess you now," he ruffles the younger's hair, "are my dongsaengs. Of course I would take care of you!"

He said it so proudly, it made Jimin's heart warm. Namjoon was smiling and nodding in agreement to that.

They entered the living room, where the mated couple were cuddling.

"Aww... look at those love birds~"

Jimin just smirked at the way they scrambled up from the couch.

Hoseok's loud laughter rang through the room. "Oh please! By all means, do continue whatever you were doing. We're here to check on you three."

"Kook-ah, Tae-yah... well, you guys look like the dead."

Jungkook pouted at that, while Taehyung got up to greet them with hugs. Jungkook followed after him, looking a bit shy. Then abruptly left to scent Jimin, who just looked dumbfounded.

"Um..."

Tae pouted, pressing his nose into the beta's hair, before rubbing his forehead like a puppy sending its love. Kook followed along, rubbing his cheek on the beta's head.

Jimin sighed, and blushed when the two elders looked at them with smirks on their faces.

"Looks like they are..."

"I don't think my scent even got to stick on him..." Hoseok rested a hand on his cheek, a bit confused as to why he was the reason.

"Ah well, your scent is quite potent anyway. You always leave traces."

"Is that you complaining?"

Joon snorted. "No," he murmured, leaning down to rub his nose with his alpha's to scent him. Hoseok smiled up at him, returning the gesture with an Eskimo kiss.

The trio soon parted, and they sat together on the couches, except for the beta.

"We heard what happened, from Yoongi-hyung, though not the whole thing. We just want to know that you guys are okay."

"We're okay hyung. It was scary at first, but- I mean, we're still trying to get used to the emotions and all."

Jimin was by the counter then, preparing drinks for all of them.

"We understand. It was kind of the same for us."

"It seems stronger than what you've described before. Also..."

"It feels... wrong," Taehyung says, gripping onto the front of his shirt.

The room went quiet, and Jimin paused, not wanting to make a sound to distract them.

Namjoon spoke seconds later, in a very kind voice. "You think you can elaborate on it?"

"Well... it feels... empty? No, not empty... but kind of like... we're missing something."

"We know why now. Jimin-hyung and us talked about it. We think its because we haven't mated with him yet but..."

"We're not sure... how to deal with this absence. It feels so weird."

Namjoon and Hoseok had been silent throughout the discussion. Jimin walks in then, with a jug of tea, some glasses along with those snacks on a tray. He began filling the glass, Hoseok helping him lay them out.

"Have you thought about going to the doctor's?"

"That's what we wanted to do today but..." Jimin looked over to the two, who were snuggling side by side, "they didn't want to leave the place. We tried calling him but he was busy."

"I see..."

Namjoon pursed his lip, reaching a hand out to comfort his fellow omega friend.

"We would've helped if we understood but..."

"It's okay. We kinda guessed it's gonna be hard for people to understand."

"Yeah... but... have you at least tried finding a way to ease that um... loneliness?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, before looking at Jimin then looking away.

"W-Well..."

Jimin raised a brow. Do they know something he does not?

"What is it?" he asked, placing his glass down.

"We could uh... m-mark you but..."

"But we're not sure if you're... ready..."

"Mark? Like scent-mark? Or-"

"Bite mark. N-Not the mating kind but..."

"Ah..." the elder alpha clapped his hands then, looking like he had realised something. "It's just possessiveness, I'm sure."

"Po-"

"What?"

"I am not possessive!"

They all looked at Taehyung, who just shrunk a bit under the sudden attention, before going back to focus on the alpha.

"Well, you guys are not mated, the three of you I mean. Its just your wolves are probably worried and afraid you might lose your beta," he says as if it were a fact, which it could possibly be at this point, with everything that is going on.

"But I am here with them."

"And then?"

Jimin leaned back a bit. "And- And then? What?"

"You're here now. But you have other commitments too. Like work."

Jimin 'oh'-ed in realisation. They are right. After this... mess, he was to go back to work, and stay with Seokjin...

Which reminds him that he had not yet texted him. The plan of him moving to stay with Jin is still on, and hopefully soon because, in a few days, Yoongi's rut will hit him.

"I uh..."

"Only if you want Jimin..."

Jimin pressed his lips together. He looked between the two of them, his fated mates, and thought... well...

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 41.2K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
138K 5.4K 28
"Can everyone please be quiet so we can sing a lullaby to our sleeping Sunflower?" (BTS Adopting)
564K 17.4K 34
When the cutest in the group gets pregnant, there are a lot of questions. "WHO FUCKED YOU?" (mpreg) (sexual encounters)
1.1M 55.6K 43
It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. - Or in which Yoongi gets Jimin pregnant. [I really suck at descriptions but please give me a chance] C...