The Final Wish

By laylah678

Arranged Marriage story. According to her Grandfather's will Ella must marry Elijah, but isn't a little coinc... More

Chapter - One
Chapter - Two
Chapter - Three
Chapter - Four
Chapter - Five
Chapter - Six
Chapter - Seven
Chapter - Eight
Chapter - Nine
Chapter - Ten
Chapter - Eleven
Chapter - Twelve
Chapter - Thirteen
Chapter - Fourteen
Chapter - Fifteen
Chapter - Sixteen
Chapter - Seventeen
Chapter - Eighteen
Chapter - Twenty
Chapter - Twenty-One
Chapter - Twenty-Two
Chapter - Twenty Three
Chapter - Twenty-Four
Chapter - Twenty-Five
Chapter - Twenty-Six
Chapter - Twenty-Seven
Chapter - Twenty-Eight
Chapter - Twenty-Nine
Chapter - Thirty

Chapter - Nineteen

561 37 18
By laylah678

THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE LONGER THAN THIS ONE :)

HAPPY READING

RECAP

“A bitch?”

He smiles and shakes his head as he reaches out to tuck a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

“No Ella not a bitch. Just well a little cold I suppose and moody.” He smiles at me showing me his white teeth and glittering eyes.

“And you didn’t think it?” I ask him curiously.

“Oh no, I was saying from the start that you were probably sweeter than a bowl of sweet sugar marshmallows.” He says as if what I ‘d suggested was the most ridiculous idea in the whole universe.

I laugh at his choice of words. “Okay.”

I smile and take his hand and hold it tightly. He squeezes my hand and gently starts to stroke it with his thumb.

“Right then you two, we should be setting off.” Kate is saying as she ties her scarf around her neck. I nod and get up, the whole way home I walk beside Elijah but neither of us speak.

Sooner than I’d like, we are standing at the corner of my road. I don’t want to go home at all, but Kate has adopted a rather suspicious look and she frowns when she notices that I’m not moving but am still rooted to the ground.

She raises her arm and waves at me slightly awkwardly.

“Bye,” she says looking at me expectantly.

“Yeah bye Kate, bye Elijah.” I say quietly not meeting either of their eyes.

Elijah smiles at me and beckons at me to come forward, when I reach him he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. Before I pull away he quickly whispers in my ear, telling me that he’ll call me later.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

ENJOY :)

Mason's POV (NOT BEEN EDITED) :D

I’ve been waiting by the car for nearly twenty minutes. What the hell does that girl think she’s playing at? I’ve had enough of playing on my phone waiting for her, so I let out a low growl and storm up to the front door, I bang on it a few times before Carl opens the door.

“Where’s your sister?” I ask crouching down to his level. He lets out a toothy grins and points towards the laminate staircase.

“What? But I beeped twenty minutes ago!” I sigh in exasperation and head up the stairs. Just as I’m about to knock I hear the sound of someone crying.

“Jessie?” I push the door a little and then pause waiting for her to speak. I can hear her sniff and then the door opens a few more centimetres. I frown when I notice her bright red nose and eyes; she is still holding a wad of tissue wiping the tears that are still on her face.

She stands back without saying anything to let me in, I stand awkwardly until she goes and sits on the bed. She pulls her knees up to her chest hiding her face.

I walk over and put my arm around her as I take a seat.

“Jessie what’s wrong?” I ask again. I look around the room and realise that’s it’s a complete mess, very unlike the Jessie I know.

It also looks lile totally forgotten that we’re supposed to be going on our date.

“Jess tell me what’s the matter,” I press trying to push her hair away from her face, she gives a final sniff and then looks up. I put a finger on her tear stained cheek and gently stroke it. She just looks into my eyes sadly her lips quivering as she continues to stare silently.

I take her hand and squeeze it. “Jess come on,”

She opens her mouth as I watch her expectantly, I actually think that she’s going to tell me what the problem is but instead she turns away and slams her face into the pillow.

“Jess!” I move down to where her head is laying. I stroke her hair and wait patiently until she is ready to speak. I gently push her head so that I can swing my legs on to the bed and rest my back against the headboard.

After a few minutes of silence Jess pushes herself into a seating position then snatches the remote from me and switches off the television that I was just getting stuck into.

She settles herself in front of me with her legs crossed. I can feel a big speech coming on, but what would it be about I think to myself? This was supposed to be our first date after Jess coming back from holiday and after our break up which Jess claims she did accidentally when she was in a drunk state and was not herself so therefore the break up didn’t mean a thing. But then, don’t people speak the truth when they are drunk anyway?

But I don’t say anything and sit quietly and wait for her to speak.

“Well you see the thing is...,” she trails off and looks down her hair shading her face.

But you know my patience is running out, there’s only so much patience a man can have in these situations.

“Jessie will you please just tell me.” I say in a serious tone, showing her that I’m not up for messing about a minute longer. But for some reason this doesn’t make her cry more like I thought, instead she lifts her head up until it’s level with mine and bites her lip, then she nods slightly.

“Okay, the thing is...I’m pregnant.” She watches me very carefully. But I’m too shocked to react, then sense kicks in and I jump off the bed.

“What do you mean you’re pregnant?” I growl, glaring at her with pure hatred.

She lets out a howl and curls into a ball on the bed and starts to cry again.

“Jessie what the hell are you talking about? You can’t be pregnant you just can’t be.” My voice has risen a couple of notches, which makes her sit up and shake her head vigorously at me.

“Be quiet!” she says putting a finger to her lips and nodding towards the door.

“You must be mad! What do you mean be quiet? There’s nothing to hide, you aren’t pregnant, that’s impossible.” I shake my head trying to clear the ridiculous idea from my head and laugh. Jessie is just playing some stupid prank on me; of course she’s not pregnant.

“Mason, I’m not joking.” She says quietly.

There’s something different in her voice that tells me she’s not joking, suddenly my laughter dies away and I stand still in shock. Horrible shock.

“But we’ve never even had...,” I tail off ad stare at her in disgust. That little slag, I walk forward toward her with my arm raised.

“Mason no!” she screams trying to duck out of the way. Just before my hand makes contact with her cheek, sense washes over me and I drop my arm.

I sink down onto the bed and hold my face in my hands, I just can’t believe this. How could she do this to me?

“Mason?” I feel her hand on my shoulder but I shake it off, I don’t want her to touch me.

“I’m going.” I stand up and just as I put my hand to the handle she says something.

“It was Kaylan.” Her voice is like a bomb, it explodes in my head and all over again I feel great anger wash over me.

“What did you say?” the anger is my voice sounds new to my own ears.

She trembles at the sound of my voice and her lips quiver again. She looks away and then back again.

“It was just before I went on holiday at Hannah’s party, I was drunk and the next thing I knew was that Kaylan on top of me and...I asked him to use something...but I didn’t really know what was happening...but I knew we were about to have...,” she hiccups and looks at me momentarily “but he just ignored me and then left me, in the morning I didn’t know what had happened then the next day I got my period so I thought it was okay but then it was quite short but I thought nothing of it but...but since then I didn’t have it so...I took a test and it said I was pregnant.” She wipes her nose and starts twirling her hair “I even went to the doctor just to make sure, but she said I was definitely pregnant.” She stops and looks at me her eyes wide and sad.

“Why did you call me then and ask me if we should meet up?” I ask curiously.

“I didn’t know who else to call,” she whispers. “I knew you wouldn’t come if I told you that, but I haven’t got anyone else that I can call a friend,” she blows her nose and I’m just staring at her expressionlessly.

“Mason,” she stands up and walks over to me “What am I going to do?”

“I’m going to kill him.” Without waiting for her to respond I dart out of the house and slam my car doors and race to that imbecile’s place.

Without caring what the time is I bang on the door as hard as I can, Kian answers it holding a sobbing Alex. I push past him and past Liam and Anais on the sofa. His door is closed but I don’t care I shove it open and walk over to him, without bothering to even acknowledge what he is doing. Or who he is with.

“Mason!” Sara his girlfriend rushes away covering her bare chest, she runs into the ensuite and bangs the door shut.

I turn to Kaylan as instantly punch him in the face, he falls to the floor after my second blow and tried to push me away but I am so angry right now it’s making me ten times fiercer than I’ve ever been. I slap his face over and over, until I can feel two strong arms pulling me away, I try to break free but Kian is just too strong, he tightens his grip as Liam helps Kaylan to his feet.

I’ve done a good job on Kaylan, but not good enough his face still appears to be in one piece, his nose is bleeding but I don’t think it’s broken. When Kian realises that I’m not going to lash out again and once Liam has taken Kaylan away without saying a thing he throws me against the wall and keeps his hold on me.

“Just what did you think you were doing?” he asks his eyes blaring, his voice dripping with venom.

“I was beating him up, what did it bloody look like?” I shout trying to push him away. He frowns slightly then he raises his arm as if to slap me but then drops his arm to his side just before it hits me.

“Why?” he growls at me “Why did you do it?”

 I finally manage to push him away “What do you bloody think? He had sex with my girlfriend and got her pregnant!” I scream.

The bathroom door suddenly flings open and Sara emerges, her face is still red but this time I’m sure it’s red with anger not embarrassment.

She marches up to me; her eyes icy and vicious.

“What did you just say?” she says.

“You heard, your boyfriend cheated on you and not only that but he got her pregnant,” I spit it in her face. I know it’s not her fault but I can’t help it.

She rushes out of the room and we can hear the door bang. Kian sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

“Mason, you’re lying I don’t believe you,” he says trying to defend his brother, shaking his head as if the whole idea is just too ridiculous to even imagine.

I shake my head at him “Why would I lie? I’ve just lost my girlfriend because...,” he stops me and shakes his head again.

“No, Kaylan hasn’t done something like that, I know he hasn’t,” he voice rises “How dare you accuse him of something so disgusting!” he cries in anger and frustration.

There’s no point fighting anymore, I’m done. He isn’t going to believe me no matter what I say; I feel my shoulders drop in defeat.

“Never speak to me again Kian, I hate you!” I say before I walk out and slam the door; Kaylan is standing in the living room holding a tissue to his nose.

“Never speak to me ever again you disgusting, vile, terrible, disgraceful, selfish person. I hate you and I’m never going to forgive you for this.” I say to Kaylan before slamming out of the house.

I don’t care what speed I’m driving at, and when I get home I realise that it was well over the speed limit and I’m lucky I didn’t get caught.

I run up the stairs so that I don’t have to see anyone , I don’t care that I’m being childish. I dive into the bed and pull the covers up over my head and lie there still in a foetal position sobbing my heart out.

The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is the sound of laughter; Elijah’s and Ella’s. For some reason this makes me cry even more I press my hand to my ears preventing them from letting any more sound. Eventually I can feel my breathing rise and my eyelids droop and I feel myself fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

SLIPPPPPED THOUSAND TIMES ON THE ICE, CAN’T BELIEVE THEY DIDN’T SHUT MY PLACE

LOOOOK I KNOW TONS OF YOU ARE TOO HAPPY JUST TO READ AND JUST NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THE PAGE, BUT PLEASE FOR ONCE CAN YOU JUST TELLLLL MEEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE FLAMING CHAPTER??

Btw many people mind when others use the place for comments as advertisement boards but I don’t..You know just saying. I know how horrible it is when you put you heart and soul into writing a chapter and people don’t even read it.

Hey guys :) how are you all??

Anyway I know that I keep promising dedications but don’t give them but that is purely for the reason that wattpad isn’t allowing me to do so, so sorry about that.

Next upload: sometime between Thursday and Sunday :)

Have a good morning/night LOL

Love you all

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Please tell me what you think of the story so far.

p.s I’m not going to tell you to vote, because if were going to vote you would do so without me saying and if you weren’t going to vote you wouldn’t even if I said to.

NOT BEEN EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 309 21
She loves him as long as she knows what is love. She fell in love with him when she first laid eyes on him. But fate played it's roll and got him mar...
6.9M 182K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
361K 8.7K 28
"my arranged marriage to the alpha". Ty is a popular guy who got 18 and haven't found his mate yet, wich made this parents angry because he was Alpha...
215 38 13
Emily a seventeen years old girl lost her parents in an accident,but she was able to see them whenever she was in problems and danger...but she was t...