One Shot/Mini Story Drive - J...

By moonyijin_0422

Don't expect too much for quite a few reasons: 1 One shots/mini stories are my weakness. 2 They might be bori... More

1 UNEXPECTED DATE
2 DADDY CH 1
2 DADDY CH 2
2 DADDY CH 3
2 DADDY CH 4
2 DADDY CH 5
2 DADDY CH 6
2 DADDY CH 7
2 DADDY CH 8
2 DADDY CH 9
2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 1
2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 2
NOTE!!!
3 IT GIRL
4 Deja Vu Pt. 1
4 Deja Vu Pt. 2
4 Deja Vu Pt. 3
4 Deja Vu Pt. 4
Deja Vu Pt. 5

2 DADDY CHAPTER 10 PT. 3

757 45 27
By moonyijin_0422

Last one for this story. I'm attached to them. 😭

This is going to be short. I hope it will be a good end for them.

Byul's thoughts
Jin's thoughts

Love Someone on loop.

~~~~~~

Chapter 10 Part 3

"Angel!"

Kim Seokjin. 

It's her turn to hear an angel. An angel's cry to be exact. Her angel who truly loves her. The angel who was convicted even without hearing his side. All he did was love her too much.

Their fault was thinking that what they wanted to ask and say to each other was too much for one another even without hearing the words 'too much' from each other's lips.

She stands up immediately, whispering an apology to Mrs. Kim as she leaves the table to meet him in the middle of the room.

He welcomes her in his arms. 

All the heartaches and longing they felt for the entire time they were apart were poured out at that moment.

They cling to each other as if their lives depend on their bodies' closeness, but more than that, their hearts find answers and tranquility.

"Where have you been? I thought I lost you. I'm sorry angel. I'm sorry for everything. I won't do it again. I honestly have no idea about what I did, but I'll work hard to earn your forgiveness. Just promise me you won't leave me again."

He is crying too. She can sense his consolation from seeing her again but she can also feel how frightened he is from the thought of losing her.

She cannot speak. She can only embrace him tighter.

She misses him too much.

"Mom! Why is she crying?! What did you do to her?!"

That gets her to talk.

"She didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry."

And she does the thing that makes her 'mother-in-law' shocked yet satisfied.

She crashes their lips together. Shame forgotten. They don't mind if there are people in the room besides them. What matters is that they can relay their mutual feelings to each other through their actions.

"I cannot witness this anymore. I'll get going. Bring Byulie to our house once you're done making out."

They only give her a thumbs up sign as their lips are too busy to utter any word.

I may be sending out wedding invitations soon.

After a while..

"Did my mom tell you everything?"

She nods. She is now straddling him. She cannot look away from him. He looks so stressed and frail but his color became better than earlier.

"I should be the one who did. My family is too persistent. I was scared that you'd run away if they would talk to you about marriage. Why did you leave? Did I hurt you?"

She is embarrassed to tell him her reason but he needs to know it.

Breathing deeply, she starts.

"I thought I was a mistress since I thought you were married and Minjun was your son."

Surprise is an understatement. 

"What?!"

What kind of stupidity did I do for my Byulie to think like this?

"He called you daddy and we were hiding so I thought.. I'm sorry I'm stupid."

She hides her face on his chest. He wants to laugh at her cuteness and innocence but he can't imagine how hard it was for her during those weeks that she had these thoughts. To the point she got stressed out, making her period delayed, that led to false pregnancy. And they were emotionally draining. 

There's a pang in his heart thinking how she was tormented because of this simple misunderstanding.

He tilts her face so she can look at him. He has to assure her more than ever.

My poor angel.

"Byulie, I'll only be married to you. I want to be a dad and I am Minjun's second father that's why, but I'll be a real daddy when we have our own babies. You will never be a mistress. I only have you in my heart. I'm sorry you had to go through this."

He is really her safe haven. And she hopes he'll stay that way.

"Do you still love me?"

It's the best decision I have in my life, angel.

"Of course I do. I'll never regret removing my purity ring to be able to put a wedding ring on you."

A broken vow that has been changed to a timeless one is now absolutely meant and spoken to his angel.

"I love you, Jinnie. Nothing is too much if it's you who I'll be spending my days with."

Mission: Daddy can wait.

"I love you, angel. I love you, my Byul-yi."

~~~~~~

OUTRO:

Seven years later..

It's a Friday night. It's still the same. He is at the bar with his friends. Only that..

Ring…

"Daddy"

He stares at the screen. His adorable princess who's as lovely as her mom and as bubbly as him is now in search for her parents.

"Hey there princess. It's already late. Why are you still awake?"

The little girl pouts. 

She sure is whiny like me and clingy like mommy.

"I'm waiting for you and mommy to get home."

They've been married for five years and have a three-year old daughter.

"You know that Friday night is mommy and daddy's fun night, right? You're really like your granny. Where is your Minjun-oppa?"

She thinks for a bit and in a hushed tone, replies,

"He's in his room talking to his crush."

They were supposed to live in their house but due to his mother's request, more like a tearful demand,  they chose to stay in the mansion since they only have one kid.

"Does granny know?"

She looks guilty as she speaks.

"She doesn't. It's our secret dad. Where is mommy?"

It's payback time, Minjun my boy.

He looks at the spot where his wife is having fun with their friends. When their eyes met, he pointed at his phone and she understood what he meant.

She goes back to their table to sit on his lap as she gets the phone from him.

"Hello, sweetie."

Years ago, she's alone having fun with her friends and now, she is with her husband and their daughter is waiting for them to come home.

"Mom! Are you not going home?"

Jin is giggling behind her. He finds it fascinating how their Ma-ri acts like Mrs. Kim. 

Two years after the fiasco, they got married. They waited for Byulie to put up her own pre-school in Bucheon before settling down. A year later, they decided to have a child. Everything was planned accordingly much to their parents' delight. And to their pace.

"Why? What's wrong baby?"

She yawns.

"I'm bored. No one wants to play with me."

And that makes her 'daddy' smile happily.

"Daddy and I will go home soon. Now be a good girl and go to sleep, okay?"

Byulie ended the call. Not long after, Jin is starting to whisper his newfound mission to her while kissing her cheek gently.

"Don't you think it's about time to give her a playmate?"

He looks at her knowingly, trying to seduce her.

"Are you the one who'll carry the baby for nine months? Play with your daughter instead of trying to get your way with me."

I'll be good. My angel likes it when I'm good.

"How about giving me a reward to be the best playmate that our daughter can have?"

Being parents didn't become a hindrance in their passionate husband and wife relationship. And tonight is one of their scheduled 'moments'. Only that..

"Hmmm. Maybe. I guess I will since you won't be having fun times with me for a few months."

She waits for his reaction.

"What do you mean?"

He asks, clearly confused of what she just said.

"Mr. Kim, don't you think you're becoming less observant nowadays? I've stopped drinking alcohol for five weeks."

Then his beautiful face lightens up a hundred times. His love for her didn't change even for a bit. It gets stronger everyday and it'll overflow more now that she has good news for him.

"Are you serious?!"

She smiles radiantly.

"Yeah."

His reaction is similar to how it was the first time he became a dad.

"I'm going to be a daddy?!"

And she finds it endearing. 

This man. How can I love you even more each day?

"You already are."

She reminds him but doesn't reduce the level of happiness he is feeling.

"Again?"

Tears are already forming at the corner of his eyes and she kisses them away.

"Yes. We're going to have another baby."

And he lifts her up, careful not to squeeze her amazing wife in his arms.

A one night stand that led them to their warm nights together, ordinary days that went brighter, and a promise of their own forever.

"Thank you, angel! I love you! You're the best! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be a dad! Hey! Guys! Come on! I'm going to be a dad again! We have a new baby! Someone's going to call me daddy! I'm a dad!"

Yeah. Again.

And this time, you're a real daddy.

A father to your own children.

The best daddy to our kids.

And the great loving husband to this angel.

The end..

~~~~~~

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have a new mini-story...

The last time I watched a drama was in May and the last time I went on a reading spree was on June and I'm glad I dreamt of a plot. 😂

The plot is somehow cliche but I'll write it differently. After all, we need Science and logic in life sooo.

I don't know when.

Reckless 3 is still Reckless 3. Guess who's avoiding sepanx.

I'm flooded with thoughts of 'Capture' (New story again. Just thoughts but no work.)

Sorry for the errors. Photo isn't mine.

~~~~~~

Angel and Purity boy now signing off..

😢😢😢😢😢

Hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did. If not, better luck next time or swipe swipe swipe. 😂

Thank you for your positive feedbacks!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
94.4K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...