I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

By YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... More

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

NINTEEN

1.1K 38 0
By YMFANFICS0001

~AT FIRST I'M SORRY TO LATE FOR MY EXAM~🙏🏻 let's start then without waste anytime

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung insists Jungkook to stay with him as he feels guilty after how his brother behaved with him. And also Taehyung Don't want jugkook to stay with yoongi by any chance, so he filled every formalities and they headed to the car.

JUNGKOOK POV

~he still care for me, why are you like that? At the first you wanna make my life hell, and now I know why? Buy hyung.. I don't know why are you behaving like that to your kook? And i have to find out why did jimin called me that day and why my brother stopped me to go... There must be some reason.~

I was drown in my thoughts when i feel a tap on my face.

Tae : kook.. are you okay?

Jk : hmm.. what happened? Are you saying anything? I'm sorry i didn't hear anything. Can you repeat hyu- .. ummm i mean mr. Kim.

Tae : I said that, get into the car, we have to leave but you're lost in your dreams.

Jk : am sorry..

~we get up into the car.. we both are silent which makes the journey so long,.. but then he spoke~

Tae : kook.. are you hungry?

Jk : umm.. a little.

Tae : then after reach home, i will make you something healthy.

Jk : can you make me some spicy.. that hospital's food sucks.

Tae : no.. no spicy food. Doctor strictly instructed me to not to give you spicy food.

Jk : oh please.. i wanna eat..

Tae : i said no means no...

Jk : hey you're not my husband so why so strict!!!

Tae: ...................

~i pressed my lips when i realised that what did i just say to him...we become silent again, i really make it a little bit awkward.~

~oh kookie how could you say that? I know you still love him but you should know that your words might be hurt him a lot as he also loves you~

Finally we reached at our destination.. The whole drive was silent. He got out of the car and open my gate to give me support as I'm too weak.

Tae : let me help..

Jk : no.. i can walk mr. Kim.

Tae : ok..

~i get out of the car but after two steps i got disbalanced, I really can't walk, my head feels so dizzy due to my health.~

~Suddenly i feel a strong hand around my waist. Without wasting any time he picked me up in a bridal style~

Jk : mr. K-K-kim.. ~i feel so nervous and happy at a same time.. but I'm upset too as I can't show my love~

Tae : you can't walk. Let me help you..

~i wanna hug him badly.. i want to tell you that how much i love you hyung. I love you since the day we met but look at our fate that i almost forgot you.. 2 years.. FUCKIN' TWO YEARS we didn't even see each other. I know how you feel that time, i didn't feel that as i didn't even remember you~

~ I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry to forget you hyung.. your Kookie is really bad.~

Tears escaped from my eyes which is noticed by him.

Tae : why are you crying?

Jk : I don't know ~teary eyes with a break voice~

Tae : you're still a crybaby koo- ..

Jk : what do you mean? ~i pretend not to know anything~

Tae : nothing..

He bring me to a room and put me on the bed.

Tae : This is your room and I'm in the opposite room.. you can call me anytime when you need any kind of help okay??

Jk : okay.. but im hungry now..

Tae : okay wait I'm going to make something.

~he loosened his tie and rolled his sleeves which makes my heartbeat faster.. he becomes more hot and handsome in this two years~

He went downstairs when I'm sitting on the bed, while looking out of the window.

~ everything was so good before that day came into my life.. that night destroy everything.. our friendship, my memories everything.. even including Yoongi and jimin hyung's life~ 

Suddenly My phone rings, I picked it when i see the caller ID.

Jk : Mr. Park??

Jimin : how are you now kookie?

Jk : what?? Kookie?? ~i recalled how he used to call me kookie when we're in college~

I'm getting emmotional after hearing that, as he didn't even like me now a days.

Jimin : yess kookie.. how are you?

Jk : I'm fine mr. Par-

Jimin : stop calling me mr. Park.. i know you recalled everything. You-

Jk : yoongi hyung told y-

Jimin : yoongi told me.. Im sorry kookie.. I'm really sorry.. i should find you that day after recieved your message.

JK : Message?? What me-

"JUNGKOOK!!! WITH WHOM YOU'RE TALKING?"

~taehyung came inside when i cut the call in a hurry as I don't want to let him know before i found out the truth.~

Jk : Noone mr.kim. it's just from a credit card company. They told me that they send me some message so i asked them about the message.

Tae : oh.. ~he put the bowl on the side table as it's hot~

Jk : what's that? Smells good

Tae : this is chicken Stue.

JK : wahh.. my mom used to make me that whenever i was getting sick.. I really like that alot.

Tae: I know... ~he said coldly~

TAEHYUNG POV

He took the bowl and took the stue on spoon. Stupidly he poured the spoon in his mouth directly with blowing the hot Stue.
~no no Jungkook...~

Jk : ahhhh... My tounge.. it's hot..

~i guess his tounge is not good. Who drinks hot stue like that?? is he mad??~

Tae : you still don't know how to drink stue. You're just impossible jungkook..

Jk : no I'm not impossible... I'm jungkook ~he pouts~

He's still cute but just act like a strong man.

~he also said the before the day jimin and he drinks too much.. his words make me recalled that day...~

I took the bowl from his hand and blew air on it.

JUNGKOOK POV

He blew the stue on spoon then extended his hands towards my mouth.

Tae : ahhhh..open your mouth.

~i follow his order as he say. He keeps blowing air on it and feed me by his own hand. I wanna cried out loud but he must be find out that i remember him~

But to be honest, i feel so good there.but I'm afraid to get caught before knowing the truth.

TIME SKIP

I feel a little sleepy because he sat beside me and tell me a story and it's seems like it's our story. He's such a sweet person still now but may be he pity me.

Jk : Mr. Kim..

Tae : hmm

Jk : do you feel pity on me?

Tae : why should i pity you?

JK : because you're not really good to me but all of a sudden what happened?

Tae : nothing Jeon.. just sleep. Don't think too much. Doctor said not to pressure yourself.

~he pulled the blanket on me and surprisingly he peck my forehead, i was just staring at him with winded eyes~

He headed outside with a smile, left me dumbfounded

What did he do just now??he gives me a forhead kiss..

I teared up a little. It's happy tears offcourse.

Now i wanna find out the truth as soon as possible cause i wanna tell him that how much his kookie loves him. And kookie never leave him alone ever again~

I called Someone.

Jk : can you help me??

.........

Jk : I can't manage to meet you but i want some details about mr. Kim Seokjin..

.........

JK : and please can you manage to stalk my brother too.

..........

Jk : you should do that.. i will gonna talk to jimin and yoongi hyung..

..........

Jk : okay bye.. and thank you so much for help me.

"now i have to know what's wrong with you all.. I have to know the truth behind that day"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 26
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
661 87 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
934K 53.5K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
395K 14.3K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...