SHADES OF BLUE

By arcyblue

More

A/N
1.
1. p
2.
2. p
3.
3. p
4.
4.p
5.p
6. p

5

5 0 0
By arcyblue

The left wing of the palace had been kept empty for months. Rarely anyone went there.

Everyone was scared to go see the devil who had murdered a maid in cold blood. No one believed he was a young child. No one cared.

He was a murderer that was all that mattered.

Above all it was their incapability to do anything that kept them away. They could not hurt the Supreme's son. No matter what he did. So they kept their distance.

Supreme and his wife too.

Now that Maya was six months pregnant she was scared to let Cerulean anywhere near her and the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 3.5K 52
❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕-𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇...
183K 5.7K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...
345K 15.2K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
ERROR By khxlix_03

Teen Fiction

1.3M 31K 50
Angel Rodriguez is the daughter of a very powerfull man named Robert Rodriguez. She has everything any girl ever wanted. But she also has a secret n...