𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

26

3.7K 184 72
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n's big day
l/n y/n, age 16

Y/N stood beside Hanma, hand in hand. They gazed down at the festival, eyes scanning the area.

"It's your big day, sweetheart," Hanma uttered, his lips curling into a grin. Y/N frowned.

"So it is." Her voice was barely a whisper and Hanma had to strain his ears to hear her.

"You know... I never directly asked this because I didn't want to intrude but... why are you doing this?" He questioned.

"I... don't know anymore. It was to protect my friends and family as well as hide... you know what. But, I've slowly forgotten my original objective. It's confusing even... me" Her eyes widened slightly when Hanma suddenly embraced her.

"You're a mysterious girl, babe. But, I'll stand by your side no matter what. Maybe being terribly loyal to each other isn't a... bad thing." He grinned, staring down at Y/N with adoration.

With her lips tinted red, false eyelashes adorning her face, and thin eyeliner to top it all off, she looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Shu, you're staring." Y/N nudged him. He said nothing as he silently leaned down, kissing her and smearing her lipstick slightly. She pouted. "You ruined it." She muttered, not pleased with him.

Hanma just shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He licked the residue of Y/N's makeup off his lips, something he probably shouldn't have done. It looked pretty but tasted horrible.

Y/N lightly laughed at his disgusted face. She stood on her tippy toes, flicking his forehead harshly.

"Don't eat cosmetics again, Shu." She could faintly remember the time Hanma had been so hungry he bit one of her lip balms. It was an interesting thing to witness and the fact that he even swallowed surprised her.

"Yeah yeah, won't happen again." He grumbled. Y/N, however, knew better. It would definitely happen for the third time.

Hanma caressed her cheek with his thumb, wiping away the smudged lipstick.

"You look hot." He bluntly uttered. Even though Y/N wasn't in formal attire like most girls, she still looked gorgeous.

"I know." She smugly replied, smirking. She checked the time, realizing her date would be arriving soon. "Emma's almost here. I'll see ya later." Hanma nodded.

"Don't get hurt, babe. I can't heal all your injuries." He teased, patting her on the head and watching as she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off." She growled, her cheeks tinged red. Hanma smirked, finding amusement in her flustered state.

She huffed before storming off. Hanma chuckled, completely unaware of Kiyomasa's plan and the effect it would have on Y/N. After all, Hell would rain down on earth if anybody from Toman got severely injured.

Y/N looked left and right, trying to spot Emma. The blonde girl had yet to appear.

She sighed, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest. A Moebius member passed by her and sent a small nod of acknowledgment her way. It was code for 'everything's ready'.

Exhaling, Y/N closed her eyes and tilted her head back. It was peaceful for a few moments before a tap on her shoulder interrupted her.

"Who is it?" She muttered, not even bothering to open her eyes. She assumed it was another Moebius member or insignificant stranger.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Miss. But, you see, my brother finds you very attractive. However, he's too shy to ask for your number. So, I'm here instead." By the sounds of it, they were a female.

Slowly, Y/N opened her eyes. She was met with the sight of a young, brown-haired girl who looked to be around fifteen. She was incredibly pretty with her shirt that seemed to be too big, her short miniskirt that just reached her mid-thighs, and the loose leg warmers she wore.

"And where is your brother?" Y/N was the first to speak up. Her voice held no emotion but she was slightly intrigued after getting a glimpse of the beauty in front of her.

"Right there." The young female pointed over to a boy with royal blue hair that was styled into a crew cut. He was, surprisingly, wearing a Toman uniform and something in Y/N's brain instantly clicked.

"Shiba Hakkai, am I correct?" She questioned, "If so, you must be..." She thought for a moment, trying to remember what Draken had told her. "Shiba Yazuha." The brunette blinked, taken by surprise.

"You... know us?" She muttered. She was slowly growing weary.

"From the limited information my friend has given me, yes." Y/N and Hakkai had never interacted. She didn't even know he existed until Mikey pointed him out. Hence, she knew little to nothing about him.

Turning her head to the side, Y/N spotted Emma and Draken among the busy crowd. She pushed herself off the wall, sighing.

"My date's here, I need to get going." Digging around in her pocket, Y/N fished out a marker she didn't even know was there. Silently, she uncapped the pen and grabbed Yazuha's arm. The brunette's cheeks flushed bright red, turning into a blushing mess, as Y/N quickly scribbled her number down on Yazuha's skin. "Feel free to add me to your contacts as well. See ya later."

After delivering a small pat to Yazuha's head, Y/N spun around and strutted towards Emma and Draken. She was aware of both Hakkai and his sister's gazes on her but, frankly, she didn't care.

"Yo, Emma, what's up." She lazily greeted her friend. The blonde squealed, embracing Y/N tightly.

"Wah! You look so pretty! Ahhh!" Emma was beyond excited to see Y/N wearing makeup. It was like a dream come true. "It enhances your features so well!" She jumped up and down, her arms still locked around the H/C-haired girl's figure.

Draken chuckled, noticing Y/N's small frown. She wasn't a fan of physical affection despite craving it more than anything.

"She's right, you do look nice." Toman's vice-president uttered just to tease Y/N. She scowled, sending him an annoyed glare.

"Where's Manjiro?" She questioned, eyes scanning for the said boy.

"Said he had some business to attend to or whatever. We don't really know." Muttered Draken as he shrugged.

"Oh, Y/N, I forgot to tell you but Draken is gonna be tagging along!" Emma brightly smiled, "He wants to be our bodyguard and, as much as I told him we didn't need one because you're here, he insisted."

"Hm, sure, I don't mind," Y/N murmured. She was panicking a little on the inside though. With Emma, it would've been easier to slip away. But, now that Draken was here, things just got a whole lot more complicated.

Silently, she thought about how she could disappear without being detected. It would be hard but it wasn't impossible.

"Oh! Y/N, Draken, let's go to that stall over there!" Emma cheerfully tugged Y/N over to a water gun game, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Oi, Emma, which toy do you want?" Y/N asked, pulling out her wallet.

"You really don't have to- Oh." Emma deflated when she saw Y/N handing her money over to the stall owner. It wasn't that didn't want a plushie because, in fact, she had been eyeing a certain panda one for quite some time. She just felt like she was wasting Y/N's money despite her family being filthy rich.

"I'll get you the panda." Uttered Y/N, water gun in hand, "Or, maybe I'll shoot Draken. Both look very tempting." The blonde boy glowered down at her. He took a step back, not keen on getting wet. Rolling her eyes, Y/N aimed the toy gun at the mouth of a clown. "Jeez, those things are gonna haunt my nightmares." She grumbled.

Water began to shoot out of the gun and, in no time, Y/N had won the game. Draken whistled, impressed. The panda plushie was handed over to Y/N who immediately gave it to Emma.

The blonde's eyes sparkled as she hugged the plushie close to her chest. She grinned, gleefully thanking Y/N.

"Where to next?" Draken inquired. Emma was about to respond when a small raindrop landed on her nose. She blinked in confusion.

"It's starting to rain," Y/N muttered. Draken lowly hummed.

"Yeah, so it is. Stay here, I'll go buy some umbrellas." He hurried off, leaving Emma and Y/N to talk amongst themselves.

"Not very good luck we're having, huh." Y/N attempted to start a conversation and was relieved when Emma smiled.

"Doesn't seem like it." She let out a small giggle, "But, as long as I'm with you, everything's fine!"

The corners of Y/N's mouth twitched. She didn't reply and, instead, went to hold Emma's hand. She relished the feeling, trying to memorize it because, in just a few minutes, all her ties with Toman would be cut.

"I could only get two." Draken soon returned, two clear umbrellas in his hands.

"Don't worry, I'll share with Emma," Y/N said, taking one and opening it. She lifted it above her head, also sheltering Emma from the drizzle that was starting to get harder.

"There's no point in staying here."Draken muttered, "I'll walk you guys home or, in Y/N's case, to her family's limo."

Just as Y/N, Emma, and Draken were about to set off, a loud yell caught their attention.

"DRAKEN!"

The trio turned their heads in unison. Peh-Yan stood behind them, hands clenched into fists. He was wearing his standard Toman uniform but with a white Moebius sash wrapped around his shoulders.

"Oh, Peh?" Draken was just as surprised to see him as Y/N. "What's with the sash, bro?" Peh just intensely glared at him.

"It's Draken-hunting season."

A/N : Emma x Y/N, lesbian lovers when?!?! :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
335K 13.7K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
193K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
28.4K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...