Games Of Insanity

By akiradachi65

Following a newbie into a secret and secure corporation is how this story goes, watching his life go all over... More

part one
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
Gpart 22

part 16

2 0 0
By akiradachi65

(Ten minute base edit be like wtf(btw it's meant to be sakura but effort))
.............................................................

"So how'd it go?" Ryu asks, laying on deltas bed frame, leaning over it, making her chuckle and yank herself back up, spotting the tension between sakura and sukuna. Alpha remains away from the three, uncomfortable with sakura being there. "I don't get the reports until later but I'm curious." ryu points at sukuna, who jolts at it, unsure of why he did himself. "Why are you so pissed at sakura? She didn't break any rules." Ryu pauses, and grins at a sudden realisation. Pushing her glasses up she claps her hands and waves around the room, still maintaining her grin. "Its because she didn't break any rules isn't it hero?" She asks, watching sukuna who tries to hide his wavering shock. Sakura on the other hand steps back, and pauses, hovering her arm in mid air; a more so defensive manner, as daniel and alpha remain quiet, knowing this isn't of their concerns like always.

"Does it matte-" sukuna shuts up, knowing ryus answer already. Realising this, sukuna sighs, in frustration, before glancing over at sakura, knowing she's aware that her looking at her, even with his blindfold on. Sakura doesn't change, but hides her disgust for his behaviour. "Whatever. Since you seem so interested by me, sakuras stupid teachers pet acting is pissing me off." Sukuna mutters, his tone just adding to his anger seeping though. "Bores me to see her dumb actions hurt everyone first me, then karma, that idiot doesn't seem to see what's she's doing." Sukuna snaps, gesturing to sakura, his once normal calm demeanour gone, and replaced by hate and frustration. Ryu nods, watching his outburst with intrigue, curious to how sakura will act.

"This is new." Alpha whispers, making sure Daniel only hears. Daniel looks at him with confusion as alpha glances back, grinning. "Sukuna is known to keep his personal opinions to himself, takes everyone hits and never hits back." Alpha points out, crossing his arms, as sukuna tenses up, shaking his head before grabbing a shocked sakura by her chains that gather around her neck. "Jealously would be a suggestion, envy even, but this isn't sakura." Alpha suggests, narrowing his sight on sukunas wavering facial expressions, as daniel watches as well, trying to figure it out himself.

Like heck I'll know how he works, why is Alex even telling me this!? Didn't he get beaten to a pulp earlier? Daniel keeps his outside calm whilst having a mild panic attack, questioning too much for anyone to handle in a matter of seconds. "Uh, emotions aren't my strong point." Daniel awkwardly replies. Alpha nods, and chuckles with a sense of superiority. He grabs Daniel's shoulder and laughs slightly. Daniel remains anxious, not liking how cold his hand is. Sometimes I ask myself if this isn't a hallucination. Daniel ponders, looking back at sukuna, who remains gripping sakuras chains, remaining to not say anything.

"I know, your a logical man like me. But someone has to show you the ropes around here. Well, someone who isn't insane. Anyways, I have to keep tabs on these lot, so I'm the best one to ask questions, such as sukuna doesn't need to use words to any pain to let sakura know her place." Alpha snickers, catching Daniel off guard, "catch you by surprise didn't it? Sakura who always seems to be a brick wall of power, can't even be effected by anything? That's what everyone thinks, and that's how she keeps it." Alpha adds, walking over to his desk, knowing Daniel is staying besides him, so doesn't mention his behaviour. Your so easy to be taken in by information, say anything with facts and your already following me like a lost dog. That's gonna kill you kid. Alpha hesitates before turning back around. Pointing at Daniel's head, he flicks him for a second, not caring about Daniel's confusion, rubbing his forehead as he looks at alpha with confusion.

"What was that for?" Daniel blurts, getting no answer from alpha, who taps the side of his own head, looking at ryu who nods at him, making sure sukuna doesn't act out and actually threaten sakura. Sakura on the other hand stays still, gritting her teeth from anxiety, sukuna knows she's worried, scared even, making him smirk, making sakura remember his much pure strength, as she grabs his hand back, knowing their both equal in almost every way physically.

"Because your blind. Even a child would see what sukuna is doing. Ever played a staring contest?" Alpha laughs, waving his hand over his eye, and grinning. "Its usally normal to feel a sense of uncomfortable behaviour when staring at someone. Or you feel nothing, a sense of power depending upon the person. Sukunas merely using the same." Alpha mutters, turning around and sitting in his chair. Daniel blinks in even more confusion.

"He has a blindfold? I know there's a massive decrease in that working if you can't see someone's eyes?" Daniel suggests, as alpha laughs again, leaning his arm against the back of the chair, looking up at Daniel's confusion. Ryu wanders over, causing Daniel to stop for a second, grabbing his shirt as he felt his heart skip a beat in fear at her merely walking over. Jeez, I can see why people die so quick around these lot. Learn to actually warn people you are walking around next time? Daniel mentally yells, stepping aside as alpha scribbles something down before shoving the note into his pocket.

"That's the interesting part. Why? Why would he need to wear one?" Ryu asks, watching Daniel. She knows he can't answer, but doesn't say anything. In doing so, she turns back to sukuna and sakura. "He hasn't got any disease or injury of his eyes, nothing that would cause him to have to wear it. Maybe it's a fashion statement." Ryu explains as alpha keeps an eye on Daniel. Either way, your actions although pathetic to other newbies, are just as interesting as sukunas secrets. Ryu wonders, knowing that she and alpha have set up a experiment with Daniel being the test subject.

"Well the files state a attack from a redacted accident. When he was around 7." Daniel points out as ryu shakes her head, making him pause.

"That never happened, sakura and their sister made it up for the sake of their name." Alpha retorts, leaving Daniel not shocked but more curious. Then again why would files be right? This is how they work afterall. I really am stupid sometimes. Daniel mentally sighs, whilst ryu snickers.

"Always reading their files, no wonder your that stupid. But, there is a reason to why he hides his eyes, and it'll probbaly be the death of you if you found out." Ryu shrugs, "So maybe, find more information about your boss, than my family line." She adds, walking abruptly to her bed, sitting down watching Daniel's curiosity become fear.

He pauses, knowing she meant a Threat behind that, so decides to not asked how she knows about it. Nevertheless, he looks back at sukuna and sakura, who stay as is. Maybe she knows what his eyes look like, afterall, if their notorious to be hidden, then his family would have seen them before someone gave him the blindfold. Daniel ponders, walking over to his side, making sure he doesn't even acknowledge sukuna and sakura. If their dangerous, the sakura would have remembered a mental image of it. He adds, before having to jump back at sakura getting pushed back letting sukuna wander to his bed, decidingto just stay alone.

Sakura gets up, brushing herself down, and walking away, although daniel spots the sweat dripping down her face, so she's probbaly terrified, even if she remains stone faced, don't blame her. Daniel adds to his mental notes, as alpha and ryu mutters to each other. "When's delta coming back?" Sakura asks, glancing at the rest of the group, as if nothing ever happened.

"Doesn't concern you." Sukuna snaps back, as the rest stay in a sense of awkward discomfort. Sakura looks at sukuna with disgust, standing up, as her patience wears thinner by the second. Sukuna doesn't move however, although sakura stand in front of him, leaning down to stay on the same level.

"Here we go." Alpha sighs, bored, whilst ryu stands in front of Daniel, for his protection, as alpha scribbles notes down, in a effort to keep himself preoccupied, even though sakura and sukuna remain at each other's thinning patience.

"Want a breath mint?" Sukuna jokes, laughing at his own joke, although nobody else seems amused. Sakura mutters underneath her breath, looking away before grabbing his face and pushing him down, shoving him onto the ground, as she leans her weight against his back, making sure he can't move either his arms or legs. Sukunas remains almost lifeless, as sakura grimaces and crushes his arms more, wishing she could break them at this point. Sukuna just lays there, giving the impression of defeat, however nobody believes it, just as he rolls over, causing sakura to fall over in shock, getting his grip around her chains, yanking her up, as he stands there.

"Get your fucking crusty hands off me." Sakura snaps, trying to break the grip he has, but finding it almost impossible. Sukuna laughs at the attempt, glancing at the rest not even fussed by sakuras insults. Ryu steps back, uncertain of what's going on, pushing Daniel behind her in doing so, alpha picks up on the unusual behaviour, and steps up, grabbing Daniel and shoving him underneath the desk, with alpha not far behind.

"Dont question, just don't move." Alpha whispers watching as ryu swiftly rushes past the two, opening the door and leaving abruptly. "If we stay as little as a Threat, we're fine, and make sure whatever you do, don't look at sukuna." Alpha adds, glancing at daniel, who nods whilst shaking, unsure of the sudden threat. I'm guessing it's serious to the point even ryu was scared. Maybe my last thought of their hierarchy was wrong, maybe those two are really the leaders here. Daniel ponders, looking at the floor he kneels on, flicking a small pebble across the ground, trying to not glance at the two, the warning alpha gave echoing around his mind. It's no obvious reason to why he wears the blindfold, unlike alphas eyepatch, deltas goggles and even ryus glasses. Maybe it's a insecurity? I doubt it, otherwise he'd always tell people to never talk about it. Daniel wraps his brain around the question, his tense facial expressions making alpha chuckle, knowing he's trying to figure it out.

"Hey, can I ask something whilst those two remain arguing with each other?" Daniel requests, making alpha nod, shuffling as he tries to get comfortable, making sure he doesn't catch sakura or sukunas attention. Daniel nods back, thinking it through before gesturing to the strange red marks on both their faces. "What are those? It's not a killer mark, saikos only have the well known lines on their eyelids, it is a tattoo or something?" Daniel asks, catching alphas curiosity. Smirking, he leans downwards more, using a small amount of dust to make a small set of lines, leaving Daniel confused.

"There are tattoos in a sense. More so a branding tattoo. Because of sukunas issue with the blindfold. It's meant to mimic tears of blood, as a sick way to let the rest know what they've done." Alpha repiles, leaving Daniel with even more questions. "Its redacted, there's no way to even find a slither of information. You'll have to ask them." He adds, making Daniel's curiosity disappear, guessing that's impossible. If this is such a issue, why not just figure it out? Y'know what? If I ain't getting answers, guess I'll just do the most dumbest moves. Daniel sighs, quickly rushing out from underneath the desk, making alpha yell and try and grab him but fail, watching as sakura glances over not catching Daniels determination, rushing at them both, as sukuna freezes up in shock, letting him jump into the two, grabbing the blindfold and yanking it off.

Sakura stumbles backwards, whilst alpha covers his face, not looking at what's happening. Daniel falls over, rolling on the ground, before finding the blindfold in his hand. Smirking, he stands up, making sure he doesn't look sukunas way. "Sorry about that, but I wanted answers." Daniel sighs, feeling guilty, before turning around.

Sakura tackles sukuna down, slamming his face into the ground, as daniel pauses, thinking this might have been the worst idea, as sakura looks at him with hate. "Looks like you really do have a death wish." She snaps, forcing sukuna down, as he tries to get up. "Some secrets stay hidden so it doesn't cause a fucking genocide!" She adds, suddenly pushed away, with extreme force, as she falls into the wall, cursing at the impact, trying to get up, ignoring the intense pain. Daniel remains frozen in shock, dropping the blindfold down, as sukuna stands back up, his back turned to the group.

Sakura hesitates, bolting to sukuna, but getting punched back, straight in the gut, as she coughs out blood, spotting the wound with ease. Daniel shakes in fear, knowing sakura isn't easy to take down. So he stays still, noticing something with alpha. "Dont move you idoit, he only attacks things that move." Alpha yells, as daniel takes the warning with all the adrenaline pumping through his frozen body. Sukuna glances around, catching sakuras state with no emotion. There's literally nothing special, he's just got hetrochromia? Daniel wonders, although his mind keeps saying to run. Sukuna paces around, as sakura coughs slightly, standing back up, as sukuna snaps his sight against her.

"God your cringy." She laughs, "guess you got what ryu had, fucking explains it." She adds, running up to him again, easily dodging his fist as she grabs his waist, pushing him down again, covering his face, before looking at daniel. "Toss it over!" She snaps, as daniel remains scared, as sakura grimaces and looks at sukuna and at the blindfold. "Fucking pets." She mutters, before she lets sukuna go, and grin, something else on her mind now. "Since your presence caused this shit, I'll answer your question." She laughs, snapping her fingers watching as daniel spots sukuna stand up and linger behind her.

"Hey sukuna, see that?" She points at daniel, as alpha curses, and realises what's going on. Clambering out of the desk. He gets knocked back by sukuna, who just watches Daniel again. "He's a scientist." Sakura grins, as alpha tries to get up, but stops, as sukuna tackles Daniel down, crushing his body with ease, as sakura laughs in the distance. "Well, maybe that didn't answer your question, shame." She adds, snapping her fingers again, as sukuna punches Daniel's face to make him fall unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 8 7
A boy going for higher studies to another town get wrapped up in an entirely different mess than he could ever imagine. Some mysteries are better wit...
Bad Badge By Ahsan Arain

Mystery / Thriller

190 16 16
When Scott joins a criminal organization, he is forced to help them with anything they need. No matter how much guilt he feels, he is forced to stay...
216 7 13
When a city ends up having numerous killings with each victim having there face missing, a well known detective is sent on the case to find out who t...
39 9 22
In the distant future, an intrepid journalist tries to bring one of the corporations to light and uncover one of the shady projects and becomes a par...